GDS Game Nights

mjdgoldeneye

I tried something like this for Halo, but it fell through.... I figure that at least half of the people on here play video games, and at least a quarter have online capabilities, so why not start some sort of gaming league! Here we can set up everything from Halo and Madden games to tournaments and maybe TEW multiplayer games! (Is there a forum for that? Whatever... :rolleyes: ) Here I'll list "members" (people who would participate and games they have) and eligible games. (Games that at least a few people have to play). I'll start with some obvious ones that have been mentioned or that I know are popular. Also, as the thread title suggests, I/others can set up games or tournaments, and I can update the first post as peoples make suggestions. (For example, if member A wants to play Call of Duty 4, he can say "Anyone want to play Call of Duty 4?" and if he doesn't immediately get interest, I can post an update. Tournaments will most definitely need an update. [B]Current Game List:[/B] [I]Replaced by "If you've got it, we'll play it" sign...[/I] [B]Current Members:[/B] [U][B]MJDGoldeneye:[/B][/U] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]Mjdgoldeneye[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Halo 3, Madden08, Guitar Hero III, Civ IV, TEW 05, NBA 2K8, Rock Band, Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2[/I] [U][B]SHaynes23[/B][/U] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]SHaynes23[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Madden 08, NCAA Football 08, NBA 2k8, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods 08, FIFA 08[/I] [U][B]Sensai of Mattitude[/B][/U] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]RubbaBandPanda[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Madden 08, FIFA 08, PES2008, Tiger Woods 08, Fight Night Round 3, PGR 3, SvR07, SvR 08, Gears of War[/I] [B][U]i effin rule[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]Effinstein[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Madden 08, NBA2k8, NCAA Football 2008[/I] [B][U]Mr T Jobs To Me[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]NightKid84[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Madden 08, Halo 3, Guitar Hero III, Civilization IV, TEW 05, TEW 07,NBA 2k8, Team Fortress 2[/I] [B][U]Panix04[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]Panix04[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Gears Of War, SvR 07, FIFA 07, Table Tennis, PGR 3, Fight Night Round 3, Civ IV, TEW 05, TEW 07, Age of Mythology, Star Wars Galaxies[/I] [B][U]wooodaddy[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]wooodaddy[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, SVR 07, SVR 08[/I] [B][U]ahw26[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]AHW[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Halo 3, Guitar Hero III, NFS Carbon[/I] [B][U]Thomnipotent[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]MegaMegaThom[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Halo 3, Gears of War, Fight Night Round 3, Catan, Carcassone, Puzzle Fighter HD, Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword Expansion, TEW 05, TEW 07, The Wrestling Game[/I] [B][U]Machinesxe[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]Juiced Machine[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Halo 3[/I] [B][U]Midnightnick[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]n/a[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]TEW 05 & 07[/I] [/B][B][U]Clarity[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]Jizmochan[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Team Fortress 2, SvR 08, Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2, Forza 2, Halo 3[/I] [B][U]NickC[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]n/a[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]AoE III[/I] [B][U]Blasphemywebleed[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]Blasphemy Web[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Fifa08, SvR 07 & 08, COD4, PES6, Forza Motorsport 2[/I] [B][U]masterded[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]masterEGON[/I] [U]Games:[/U] [I]Rock Band, Call of Duty 4, Forza Motorsport 2, All Pro Football[/I] [B][U]Tyler Gadzinski[/U][/B] [U]XBL Gamertag:[/U] [I]JasontheHrdcore[/I] (Typo? Try both with the "A" and without...) [U]Games:[/U] [I]SvR2007, Crackdown, Halo 2, Halo 3, Guitar Hero 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas[/I] You are welcome to suggest games and your XBL gamertag, but remember to add the game system in! If you don't have Xbox Live, but PC games you can play, you're welcome to post your name. I can still add you and your games to the members list!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xbox Tag:[B] NightKid84 [/B] Madden NFL 2008 (Xbox 360) Halo 3 (Xbox 360) Guitar Hero III (Xbox 360) Civilization IV (PC) [I](On my bro's PC, I usually don't have this but it's my 3rd favorite thing in the universe so I'll put it on in case.)[/I] TEW 05 (PC) TEW 07 (PC) NBA 2k8 (Xbox 360) [I](Will likely get soon)[/I]

XBL gamertag: panix04 Xbox games: Gears of war Smackdown 07 fifa 07 (getting 08 soon, maybe) table tennis PGR fight night round 3 brian lara cricket Will probably add to this (NHL, FIFA, PES, new SD) PC Civ4 Football manager (most recent) TEW 07/05 Age of mythology star wars galaxies

[b]Gamer Tag:[/b] MegaMegaThom [b]Games:[/b] Halo 3 (Xbox 360) Gears of War (Xbox 360) Fight Night Round 3 (Xbox 360) Catan (XBLA) Carcassone (XBLA) Puzzle Fighter HD (XBLA) Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword Expansion (PC) TEW 05 (PC) TEW 07 (PC) The Wrestling Game (WWW, as Thomas Lithos) Guys, let me know if/when you're down for some CivIV BTS action. I promise, I'll Pacal you all to the stone age. During the stone age. ;)

There are a lot of games being listed, so I may remove some if they don't get a great deal of interest. It'll be annoying if we set up 6 tourneys at once... Also, you may update your games list. Just make sure you tell me... I'm officially starting the [B]Halo 3 [/B]and [B]Madden 08[/B] Leagues. (If you want to start a league, go ahead. There are some games I don't have, and have no business starting leagues for!) Here is the current list of [B]Halo 3[/B] owners: [B]mjdgoldeneye[/B] - [I]mjdgoldeneye[/I] [B]Mr. T Jobs To Me[/B] - [I]NightKid84[/I] [B]wooodaddy[/B] - [I]wooodaddy[/I] [B]ahw26 [/B]- [I]AHW[/I] [B]Thomnipotent[/B] - [I]MegaMegaThom[/I] [B]machinesxe[/B] - [I]Juiced Machine[/I] Here is the current list of [B]Madden 08[/B] owners: *Confirmed participants in the tourney/league. [B]*mjdgoldeneye[/B] - [I]mjdgoldeneye[/I] - Philadelphia Eagles, St. Louis Rams [B]*SHaynes23[/B] - [I]SHaynes23[/I] - Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys [B]*Sensai of Mattitude[/B] - [I]RubbaBandPanda[/I] - San Diego Chargers, New York Giants [B]*i effin rule[/B] - [I]Effinstein[/I] - Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars [B]Mr T Jobs To Me[/B] - [I]NightKid84[/I] [B][U]League[/U][/B] will start [U][B]Saturday, Nov. 10th[/B][/U] if possible. Scheduled games are below, and individual players may discuss playing times with their opponents at will (Listed times may vary...). We'll play each other three times each for a 9 game schedule. The playoff will involve all 4 teams, and will be elimination, but the top seed must be defeated 3 times, the second twice, and the other 2 once. It'll work out... You must use one of 2 stock teams of your choice, so post them here! (No Patriots, all other teams are welcome, and you may use teams others pick. The team with the lesser rating gets their preferred team if you share favorites. Mine are listed under my name...) [B][U]"Week" 1:[/U][/B] [B]mjdgoldeneye[/B] vs. [B]i effin rule[/B] - [I]Sat. 4 PM EST (9 PM GMT)[/I] [B]SHaynes23[/B] vs. [B]Sensai of Mattitude[/B] - [I]Sat. 4 PM (9 PM GMT)[/I]

That would be pretty tricky, to be honest, since I'm British 6PM EST would be pretty late night/early in the morning, so I probably wouldn't be too reliable to show up. Updated my list with a few games that were on the main post, by the way. EDIT: Forgive me, I'm talking rubbish, that wouldn't be late at all. I'd be up for it on a Friday or Saturday night.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;315016]That would be pretty tricky, to be honest, since I'm British 6PM EST would be pretty late night/early in the morning, so I probably wouldn't be too reliable to show up. Updated my list with a few games that were on the main post, by the way. EDIT: Forgive me, I'm talking rubbish, that wouldn't be late at all. I'd be up for it on a Friday or Saturday night.[/QUOTE] On weekends we can play whenever people are on. So, unless you work or are otherwise busy, we shouldn't have trouble scheduling games... I'll add you to the "Confirmed" and post a possible game schedule... EDIT: I changed my earlier post. Talk to your opponent, ask me questions, and choose your teams. If there's a scheduling issue that can't simply be worked out with your opponent, PM me or post here. [QUOTE=Thomnipotent;315020]Halo guys, would you be interested in starting a clan of some sort? We have a good number for social team games, and we could get together for some ranked team games as well. Could be a lot of fun.[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/128309/Group/GroupHome.aspx"]Check This Out...[/URL] I have a Bungie.net group with a few friends in it, so I recommend that Halo guys join. I have to accept you, so don't worry if your name doesn't come up immediately.

Archived