GDS Game Nights

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;315243]It may just be luck that you took different teams, but you can have the same ones as others... Also, me and effin tried playing last night, and I kept getting disconnected for no reason. IDK why, as my connection was good all night! I call shenanigans on XBL/EA. We can try again later...[/QUOTE] We can try again whenever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yay.. Another with the orange box. Give Portal a try.. The ending credits are possibly the coolest in the history of ending credits [I][CENTER]But there’s no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive.[/CENTER][/I] The whole song is here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI[/url] Im thinking we need to get together to try a game of CoD4 or TF2

[QUOTE=Clarity;349679]Yay.. Another with the orange box. Give Portal a try.. The ending credits are possibly the coolest in the history of ending credits [I][CENTER]But there’s no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive.[/CENTER][/I] The whole song is here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI[/url] Im thinking we need to get together to try a game of CoD4 or TF2[/QUOTE] I'm up for some COD4 anytime :D

[QUOTE=Clarity;349679]Yay.. Another with the orange box. Give Portal a try.. The ending credits are possibly the coolest in the history of ending credits [I][CENTER]But there’s no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive.[/CENTER][/I] The whole song is here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI[/url] Im thinking we need to get together to try a game of CoD4 or TF2[/QUOTE] Don't ruin it! It's soooooo much better once you play the game. I think Portal is the funniest game ever... Also: "Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can." is a great quote...

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;349929]Don't ruin it! It's soooooo much better once you play the game. I think Portal is the funniest game ever... Also: "Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can." is a great quote...[/QUOTE] Portal is pretty funny.. The funniest bit is [B]*spoilered in white*[/B] *****[COLOR="White"]"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like (deep male voice) 'NO WAY!' (normal voice) and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!"[/COLOR]*****

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;353747]Can I beat you at the new SD sometime? I really suck, my wife beats me :([/QUOTE] I suck the worst. I played 'taker on a iron man match and he slaughtered me by a crazy margin i think it was something like 23-0! I think that night i ruined the smackdown series for him! But yeah next time the wife lets me play i will give you a game or two!

[QUOTE=panix04;353751]I suck the worst. I played 'taker on a iron man match and he slaughtered me by a crazy margin i think it was something like 23-0! I think that night i ruined the smackdown series for him! But yeah next time the wife lets me play i will give you a game or two![/QUOTE] I'm good on single player and have done most of the hall of fame challenges. Except the impossibly hard royal rumble one. Cool well once you pull yourself from under her whip I'll give you a game :)

[QUOTE=panix04;353751]I suck the worst. I played 'taker on a iron man match and he slaughtered me by a crazy margin i think it was something like 23-0! I think that night i ruined the smackdown series for him! But yeah next time the wife lets me play i will give you a game or two![/QUOTE] Ahhhhhh I remember it well, you fought valiantly my friend. :p

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;353767]You really are taker arent you? You are nowhere to be seen until someone mentions your name and then......... *bell toll*[/QUOTE] Purely coincidental I assure you. ;) [QUOTE=panix04;353772]he's also known as The Enforcer "Steve Smith" on my diary Destined to fail. If you haven't read it you should check it out, availbale to buy from all good book shops, priced at (well its free, but you get the picture!)[/QUOTE] Don't forget not everyone on the forum is from the UK so they might need a voltage adaptor for that plug. :D

Archived