So, when you have time, what game(s) are you playing?

Actarus

I got Mass Effect this week and am enjoying it immensely. The fighting scheme admittedly took me a while to get used to (overheating weapons!), but it's a ton of fun. There are some things I wish it had more of, but the dialogue is a blast (I just turned the blue alien girl down...I hope that wasn't a spoiler for anyone), good music, good sci-fi storyline, etc. Not that I have time to play (once school starts up again next Monday), but I'll probably pick up Assasin's Creed eventually. And Bioshock. And WMMA, of course. So what game(s) are you having fun with at the moment? For now, I return to Mass Effect.

I'm on the SvR2008 atm. I know it's not a popular thing around these parts, but I'm getting enough pleasure out of it to warrant the pricetag. Started a new TEW game couple of days ago, running NOTBPW. Doing co-op Halo 3 with my room-mate, but he just got Mass Effect, so that's probably the last I'll see of him for a bit. This might sound like I'm playing a lot, but I barely get time to play any of them, what with work and sleep and 'alone time' and all... When I get bored and it comes down in price, I'm definitley picking up Assassin's Creed (Big PoP fan).

Guest loves2spooge
i dont have enough time to scrach my sack but if ive got time after that im just playing svr08 but i will get bored with that quickly i think

TEW (got a dynasty to write after all), Madden 08 and WSOP Battle for the Bracelets (PS2), and also working on Diablo II and Final Fantasy VI Advance. At some point I intend on finishing my WreSpi2 update (trying to enter characters from my dynasty into that just to make things interesting for me), but otherwise, I stick to those mentioned above. For the record, it's rather hard to play a PS2 game on a 5.4 inch screen...but desperate times call for...yeah, you know. EDIT: I'm also waiting for WMMA to come out; I intend to buy that the first week it's released.

Archived