Destined to Fail?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="1"]CAN YOU HEAR IT, CAN YOU FEEL IT, CAN YOU,,,,TASTE IT ITS THE PRESENCE OF CHANGE I CAN HEAR IT I CAN FEEL IT I CAN TASTE IT I CAN SENSE IT I CAN SEE IT I KNOW IT[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]NEXT MONTH WE WILL HAVE A KNEW BWA CHAMPION!! THE STEEL CITY DESTROYER!!!! PREPAIR TO BE DESTROYED!!![/SIZE][/FONT] ---------------------- P.S- great show, entertaining as allways kutgw man its simply inspired stuff :) :D [/CENTER]

Now this is UNFORGIVABLE. One percenters, try as you might, you're never going to get the best of us in the ring. But when you hit up our merchandise stand, you crossed the line. Every one of those Taiwan-manufactured rags represents a 12-pack to LNO. When you mess with our drinking, you mess with the one thing Lads Night Out holds sacred. This fight is now to the finish!

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;379291]I'm a woman beater, a ego maniac and a En-ger-land hater? :eek: :cool: Panix my wife is less than impressed with her debut, she's gonna rip you a new a-hole ;)[/QUOTE] tell her when i get a better picture, she will get a better push (that goes for you too Outlaw!) :D

[B]Predictions League Table[/B] Mr T Jobs to me - 32 Outlaw - 30 Phantom Stranger - 28 Apupunchau@optonline - 28 rdSinclair - 28 Self - 27 Danny Demon - 25 Irish Eyes - 25 Jonny CKY - 23 Trell - 22 Wallbanger - 22 undertaker666 - 21 G-Prime - 18 Bolton - 18 shadowedflames - 12 Astil - 12 TCP - 9 Sprinklefurball - 7 halfman half amazing - 6 blasphemywebleed - 6 rated s for scotland - 5 DSE81 - 3 Djthefunkchris - 3 Chris Caulfield - 3 Tristram - 2 RBOHBK - 0

[CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/nolimitsposter.jpg[/IMG] [B]UK title[/B] Jaffa Vs. Steel City Destroyer [B]MMA Match[/B] Don Phoenix Vs TCP Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs Judas Self & Simon Peter [B]Tag Title match[/B] The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. The one percenters Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. George mcallister & Lulu [B]womens tournament[/B] Emma Whatever Vs. Olly Vixen Eve McQueen Vs. Dave The Snake Danny Rox Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)[/CENTER]

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer MMA Match [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs TCP Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. [B]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/B] Vs. The one percenters Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] [B]Eve McQueen[/B] Vs. Dave The Snake [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: [B]Dawn Storm[/B], Dawn Oxley, Becky D and "Irish eyes" Alex in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

Yay! Fun time. [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer - [I]I just don't rate SCD that highly... or maybe I'm just jealous of his hair.[/I] Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP [/B]- [I]He's a Pimp... that's all I'm saying.[/I] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] [I]Never under-estimate the sheer sneakiness of my Self.[/I] [B]The Heroes[/B] Vs. Hitman and The Outlaw Vs. The one percenters - [I]Because the world needs more Heroes.[/I] Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. [B]George mcallister & Lulu[/B] - [I]Expecting a strong start[/I] womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] - [I]Guessing[/I] Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake [/B]- [I]Look at those arms, man.[/I] [B]Danny Rox [/B]Vs. Darren Burridge - [I]Because he Rox[/I] Plus: Dawn Storm, [B]Dawn Oxley[/B], Becky D and "Irish eyes" Alex in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis - [I]As long as the 'Irish' one loses, it's fine by Judas Self (he holds grudges long after he's forgotten why he had them)[/I]

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer - I see a big fued coming out of this MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] - I think TCP is gonna dominate Mike Tastic & [B]The Ego[/B] Vs Judas Self & Simon Peter - I'm not sure why I picked him, just had a gut feeling Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters[/B] - This is just 4 more victims we are gonna annihilate until we get our hands on LNO. [B]Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" [/B]Vs. George mcallister & Lulu - Once again just a gut feeling. womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] - no one can doubt the Snake [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: [B]Dawn Storm[/B], Dawn Oxley, Becky D and "Irish eyes" Alex in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self[/B] & Simon Peter Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters[/B] Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman" Vs. George mcallister & Lulu womens tournament [B]Emma Whatever[/B] Vs. Olly Vixen Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Darren Burridge Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa[/B] in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner) Woah, woah, woah. What about me? What about Astil?

UK title [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B]- [I]I demanded a sacrifice; I didn't tell you to go watch T.V.[/I] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. [B]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/B] Vs. The one percenters [B] Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman"[/B] Vs. George mcallister & Lulu womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Darren Burridge[/B] Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, [B]Becky D [/B]and "Irish eyes" Alex in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner)

[B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer [I]Champ retains for now as he's producing too well to not.[/I] MMA Match Don Phoenix Vs [B]TCP[/B] [I]There needs to be a victory against The Firm about now before it seems impossible.[/I] Mike Tastic & The Ego Vs [B]Judas Self & Simon Peter[/B] [I]One of these is an actual tag team. Sets up for a feud, though, as the Ego can't stand having been pinned.[/I] Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. [B]The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw)[/B] Vs. The one percenters [I]LNO interfere to counter the One Percenters, and we don't like the Heroes either.[/I] [B]Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman"[/B] Vs. George mcallister & Lulu [I]Gut reaction.[/I] womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] [I]Gut reaction.[/I] Eve McQueen Vs. [B]Dave The Snake[/B] [I]Eve is... problematic.[/I] Danny Rox Vs. [B]Darren Burridge[/B] [I]Burridge picks up another win to keep him sweet before returning to his jobbing ways.[/I] Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, [B]Becky D[/B] and "Irish eyes" Alexa in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner) [I]She's the one not currently in a plotline. Alternatively, Oxley gets it and causes more issues for Panix.[/I]

UK title Jaffa Vs. [B]Steel City Destroyer[/B] The future is allready written make sure your reading the right page!! MMA Match [B]Don Phoenix[/B] Vs TCP Anialation comes to mind [B]Mike Tastic & The Ego[/B] Vs Judas Self & Simon Peter The Ego makes a big impact, but sooner or later he will realise that my Ego can be backed up and my Ego is the only thing that matters in the BWA!! (lol i love being a Heel i can act like a jackass evan tho im a reel nice guy,,,hounest hehe) Tag Title match The Heroes Vs. The Firm (Hitman and The Outlaw) Vs. [B]The one percenters[/B] Finally The oNe Percenters get there break [B]Herrin Domina & "the Young Englishman"[/B] Vs. George mcallister & Lulu The anouncer produces a huge meen streak!! breaking his usual middle class dimener and showing he can talk smack and hand it out aswell!! womens tournament Emma Whatever Vs. [B]Olly Vixen[/B] Just a simple guess [B]Eve McQueen[/B] Vs. Dave The Snake For some reason i see a dedressing resulting in young eve to go beserk Danny Rox Vs. [B]Darren Burridge[/B] score another for the outsiders Plus: Dawn Storm, Dawn Oxley, Becky D and [B]"Irish eyes" Alexa [/B] in a talent contest being judged by Peter Davis (point for guessing the winner) gta go with the manager

[QUOTE=Self;379391]Yay! Fun time. [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. Steel City Destroyer - [I]I just don't rate SCD that highly... or maybe I'm just jealous of his hair.-[/I] [/I][/QUOTE] you should begin rating your future champ!! and as for being jelous of the hair,,,, well who can blame you!

Archived