Destined to Fail?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;338120]Wow, I'm already a tag team champion with a drunken partner, my ring work is horrible, I seem to have stroke backstage (Well, I guessed the most matches right the first time at least)- I'm following in the career footsteps of my idol Kevin Nash! Good stuff so far panix, enjoying the LNO gimmick![/QUOTE] And I lost a big match... Like my idol, Shawn Michaels... (Just look at his Wrestlemania record)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/2ndcomingposter.jpg[/IMG] [B]Predictions[/B] BWA Title: Jay Morrison Vs. The Outlaw BWA Tag Team Title: Lads Night Out Vs. Self and Simon Peter Gringo with Justin Short Vs. "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Hardcore Match: Trell Vs. Big Dave Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. "The Hitman Stevan Green" Vs. Danny Rox Wallbanger Vs. Eve McQueen Panix, Prime and Astil Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)[/CENTER]

BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [I]I am contractually obliged. Plus they're two singles stars, so properly speaking they lose due to teamwork issues and continue their own feud.[/I] [B]Gringo[/B] with Justin Short Vs. "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [I]The feud is rolling; this continues it and gives JW the true underdog status.[/I] Hardcore Match: Trell Vs. [B]Big Dave[/B] [I]We have one more run-in possible than they do.[/I] Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [I]Jaffa's tag. Danny's new. Stevan gets the push and the others come up the ranks in later shows.[/I] [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen [I]Barring the LNO deciding on another run-in, and why would we pick that fight? We're tag champs![/I] [B]Panix, Prime and Astil[/B] Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!) [I]Guessing the partner will be the Gentleman making his in-ring appearance of the night. [/I]

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;338607]You girthy wannabe badasses better step off of the real big men of the BWA. Lads' Night Out could outdrink you, outwrestle you,[I] and [/I]steal your girlfriends if we wanted![/QUOTE] Plus booze is an anaesthetic, so it's not like I'll even feel it if you manage to get the Bangers 'n' Mash! Man, now I'm hungry. What d'you mean, it's not called that?

[CENTER][B]Predictions[/B] BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw Jay Morrison will prevail as long as he has the smartest man alive at his side...Outlaw You don't want any of this, and that is a fact. BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [B]Gringo with Justin Short[/B] Vs. "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis You will get some retribution for that roundhouse kick, Music Man...Trust me, my friend...You Will... Hardcore Match: Trell Vs. [B]Big Dave[/B] Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen Panix, Prime and Astil Vs. [B]Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!) No clue [/B][/CENTER]

BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw [I]He wouldn't lose the title this quickly... Or would he?[/I] BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [I]Ditto.[/I] Gringo with Justin Short Vs.[b] "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis[/b] [I]Music Man's gimmick is awesome.[/I] Hardcore Match: [B]Trell [/B]Vs. Big Dave [I]Flipped a coin[/I] Number One Contender Match: [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. "The Hitman Stevan Green" Vs. Danny Rox [I]Because Jaffas rock.[/I] Wallbanger Vs. [B]Eve McQueen[/B] [I]The cooler name prevails[/I] [B]Panix, Prime and Astil [/B]Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!) [I]Prime with the pin![/I]

Predictions BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw [I]Shenanigans... Build that heel champ![/I] BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [I]I don't see the underdogs coming through, unless the Big Easy shows up too drunk.[/I] [B]Gringo with Justin Short [/B]Vs. "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [I]Changing my prediction, I think there's a feud brewing between the Gentleman and the Music Man.[/I] Hardcore Match: Trell Vs. [B]Big Dave[/B] [I]Gotta back my manager, even when he interrupts my promos to brawl with me.[/I] Number One Contender Match: [B]Jaffa[/B] Vs. "The Hitman Stevan Green" Vs. Danny Rox [I]Jaffa gets the next shot at our tie dyed champion.[/I] [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen [I]A 375 lb. dude vs. a chick. No contest.[/I] [B]Panix, Prime and Astil [/B]Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!) [I]I don't think Flash and the Snake are going to bounce back just yet. Plus, no owner worth his salt would job himself twice in a row![/I]

Predictions BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw- I dont see the champ holding the belt for only a week. BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter- same as above, I dont see the title changing hands yet Gringo with Justin Short Vs. [B]"The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis[/B]- I see JW getting his revenge tonight Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave- this one was obvious, its me Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. "The Hitman Stevan Green" Vs.[B] Danny Rox[/B]- Not quite sure why I picked Danny Rox, just went with a gut feeling [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen- I have to support my tag partner :) [B]Panix, Prime and Astil[/B] Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!) No idea on who the partner could be :)- I dont see panix losing this week

[CENTER][B]Predictions[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER]BWA Title: Jay Morrison Vs. [B]The Outlaw[/B] [I][Gotta go with Outlaw, but I suspect it will be a DQ/Countout win so the title remains on Morrison][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [I][Don't see an upset here, as this match is more about building storylines][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gringo with Justin Short Vs. [B]"The Music Man" JW[/B] with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis [I][Honestly seems like a tossup, so when in doubt go with the cool name][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave [I][Heh. This is going to be fun to watch.][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs.[B] "The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [I][See above reference to cool names.][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Wallbanger [/B]Vs. Eve McQueen [I][Eve McQueen? No idea who that is, but it doesn't matter.][/I][/CENTER] [CENTER]Panix, Prime and Astil Vs. [B]Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)[/B] [I][Mystery partner is probably who you teased last show with the "Prepare to be destroyed!!" bit, but no idea who that is.][/I][/CENTER]

BWA Title: Jay Morrison Vs. [B]The Outlaw[/B] [I][COLOR="Blue"]But somehow that little sniveling coward of a manager will see to it that he keeps the title. But to answer your challenge. Stop singing and start bringing![/COLOR][/I] BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out [/B]Vs. Self and Simon Peter [COLOR="blue"][B]The challengers can't get over their differences long enough to capture the titles! /B][/COLOR] Gringo with Justin Short Vs. [B]"The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis[/B] Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave [I][COLOR="blue"]One half of the future tag champs! [/COLOR][/I] Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen [COLOR="blue"][I]It doesn't matter. These guys are beasts![/I][/COLOR] Panix, Prime and Astil Vs. [B]Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)[/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]Always pick the team with the mystery partner. [/I][/COLOR]

BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out [/B]Vs. Self and Simon Peter Gringo with Justin Short Vs. [B]"The Music Man" JW [/B]with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Hardcore Match: Trell Vs. [B]Big Dave[/B] Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen [B] Panix, Prime and Astil[/B] Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)

BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter (It's a real shame we won't win this one Self 'ole boy. From tying in a Number one contender match to losing a tag team battle so sad.) Gringo with Justin Short Vs. [B]"The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis[/B] Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen [B]Panix, Prime and Astil[/B] Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)

[B]Predictions[/B] BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw [I]The champ can't lose in his first defence[/I] BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [I]Yet again, the champs[/I] Gringo with Justin Short Vs. [B]"The Music Man" JW[/B] with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen Panix, Prime and Astil Vs. [B]Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)[/B] [I]A new guy to be the mystery partner[/I]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;339347] (It's a real shame we won't win this one Self 'ole boy. From tying in a Number one contender match to losing a tag team battle so sad.) [/QUOTE] Curious booking. Can't wait to see where he's going with this. :)

BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [B]Gringo with Justin Short[/B] Vs. "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen Panix, Prime and Astil Vs. [B]Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!)[/B]

BWA Title: [B]Jay Morrison[/B] Vs. The Outlaw [I]I can't see that Champ losing the title on his defense[/I] BWA Tag Team Title: [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. Self and Simon Peter [I]See above, plus I love the name[/I] [B]Gringo with Justin Short[/B] Vs. "The Music Man" JW with Pete "The Gentleman" Davis Hardcore Match: [B]Trell[/B] Vs. Big Dave [I]Are we going to get some flaming tables?[/I] Number One Contender Match: Jaffa Vs. [B]"The Hitman Stevan Green"[/B] Vs. Danny Rox [B]Wallbanger[/B] Vs. Eve McQueen [B]Panix, Prime and Astil[/B] Vs. Mickey "Flash" Reynolds, Dave "The Snake" and ? (guess the partner if you like!) [I]I can't see Panix losing two shows in a row, unless he's gonna have himself on a losing streak[/I]

The queen Panix thing comes from when me, TCP and Jonny Fenoli were all working on the FOTORC mod. At the time Booker T had started doing his king Booker thing, whcih Jonny Fenoli adopted re-dubbing himself "king Fenoli", TCP ppointed out that as his role was far more important then Fenoli's that he was god (tad blasphemous i know) and I somehow got lumped with the queen moniker! We had a fun with it for a while, but it started getting on peoples nerves so we all stopped. "fortunatly" the nickname has kind of followed me around. Do not worry I am not really a queen! I am happily married. He's a really nice guy too (just kidding!)

Archived