Anti's real time Mafia reading thread

Antithesis

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clarity's deal: Here, if you lynch another townie and give the NWO another night to recruit and the Mafia anotehr night to kill some of you, then I'll roleclaim. Argg. Reading this game aggravates me because as soon as the town realized that the NWO was a cult, they should have pictured a giant clock ticking, and that clock was attached to a big stack of dynamite right at their feet.

Outlaw gets taken out... didn't see a recruitment. Was it hidden (bad choice to hide it, mod showed the others) or it can only be used on alternating nights, which seems more balanced.. but then again, TNA is getting 2 night kills per night, so I can't say the NWO had it that easy. ok back to reading.

[QUOTE=Antithesis;343666]Outlaw gets taken out... didn't see a recruitment. Was it hidden (bad choice to hide it, mod showed the others) or it can only be used on alternating nights, which seems more balanced.. but then again, TNA is getting 2 night kills per night, so I can't say the NWO had it that easy. ok back to reading.[/QUOTE] nWo is a complicated group. If you'd like, I'll fill you in, but maybe the mystery makes it a better read...

[QUOTE=Antithesis;343552]And you guys let him play after that?[/QUOTE] Yeah, now you see why I killed him first chance I got in DOTT? [QUOTE=Antithesis;343641]Clarity's deal: Here, if you lynch another townie and give the NWO another night to recruit and the Mafia anotehr night to kill some of you, then I'll roleclaim. Argg. Reading this game aggravates me because as soon as the town realized that the NWO was a cult, they should have pictured a giant clock ticking, and that clock was attached to a big stack of dynamite right at their feet.[/QUOTE] RE: Clarity. You can also see why I was on his case in DOTT. He was a freakin' townie in RWC and he had that insane attitude. He did claim, and then later said "I never claim". That was enough to set me off. Believe me, I had pages and pages of number crunching trying to figure out if the town could survive, who was who, etc. I actually did have most people in the right places (figured out nZane, machinesxe, JBergey2005) but didn't have the momentum to act on them all - the nWo was heaping suspicion on me the whole time.

[QUOTE=Antithesis;343646]Good thing Arrows died early in this game, as I suspect his head would have exploded by this point.[/QUOTE] I knew Mach was mafia before I died. I asked Mach about it after, since there was no way I was getting back in. Had I lived...ha.

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;343701]nWo is a complicated group. If you'd like, I'll fill you in, but maybe the mystery makes it a better read...[/QUOTE] Well, what I'd like to know is how the went about recruiting, which I guess I'll know at the end. That and how many investigators there were.. because the lack of investigations is really doing a number on the town. Right now it looks like I'll nom the NWO for the best Cult/Mason style group. The JR character could have been HUGE, but was hampered by who played it, but thats not the fault of the other guys in his group. Then again, if the town didn't have but 1 or 2 investigators to start with, and some of the NWO recruitments were hidden by the Mod, I gotta believe the town would have been more focused on them (probabaly the Mafia as well). I dunno. Back to reading.

Archived