My Game (Thus Far)

Just thought I'd post my game so far. The year is 2000 in early March. I am ALPHA-1. ALPHA-1 Champions: Womens: Seka Mutsu (2) LW: Luke Hilton WW: Claudio Palacios MW: Andrew Rush (2) LHW: Roberto Aldez HW: Carter Potter BCF Champs: LW: Gary Dale MW: Vacant HW: Vacant GAMMA Champs: LW: Giovani Silva WW: Alan Kendall MW: Maarten De Vries (2) LHW: Mike Watson HW: James Foster (3) WEFF Champs: LW: Pamela O'Neill HW: Veronika Sablikova Some fighters records: Hassan Fezzik 38-3 Sukarno 178-4 James Foster 23-3 Raul Hughes 16-2

I'm very early in my game still with BCF: Week 4, October 1997... I've just gone into the black finally... and popularity enormous...still slightly behind both ALPHA and GAMMA.... BCF Champions: Heavyweight - Rav Kapur (11-1) Only loss was first fight against Stafford Alois Lt Heavyweight - Petey Mack (11-2) Middleweight - Bixente Fontaine (12-5) beat a weak champion, my top 3 MW's are injured so bleah.... Welterweight - Gabriel Gallego (14-0) Lightweight - Ricardo Fernandes (17-7)

May 2002, GAMMA HW: Oktay 24-5 LHW: Leon Banks 25-8 MW: Buddy Garner 36-3 WW: Luis Basora 30-4 LW: Ricardo Fernandes 27-9 ALPHA Champs HW: Hassan Fezzik 34-1 (Only loss to Hiro Arai) LHW: Tadamasa Yamada 20-3 MW: Vacant (I just stole their champ Hans-Peter Schneider from them) WW: Lukas Melberg 18-1 LW: Paulo Roberto Bezerra 20-3 W: Hanako Shimizu 12-2 It's not even worth posting the BCF champs, ALPHA and I have decimated their roster so badly now it's almost non-existent. Only HOF fighter so far is Dan Halvorsen 31-16-2 Some fighters records Rav Kapur 28-2 (1st Loss to Foster Dec '00 for the title, 2nd loss was Dec '01 to Oktay again attempting to win his first GAMMA strap) James Foster 33-5 Gabriel Gallego 30-2 Julio Regueiro 34-4

Using GAMMA and Currently in November of 2001. LW: Giovani Silva 33-11. (Just won the belt from Ricardo Fernandes to kick off his second reign as the champion.) WW: Sinali Shomen 12-3. (Took the Title from Carl Ratcliffe in what has to be my most hotly contested division as most of my former champions have been lucky if they manage one successful title defense.) MW: Patrick Thomas 24-10. (Took the Title with little effort from Ricky Heath, who surprisingly took it from Buddy Garner in a major upset, Patrick so far looks set to establish himself in division that has been dominated primarily by Buddy Garner and Uwe Maier.) LHW: John Rivero 28-3. (The Monster of the division, Rivero is currently on his second reign as the champ after taking the title back from Mike Watson. Rivero has destroyed all of the top talent of the division including Leon Banks, Asanovic, Watson, Mack and countless others as he celebrates a 10 match winning streak.) HW:Tim Boyer 28-7-2. (Another division where the Title has bounced around like a hot potato, Boyer took the Title from Rav Kapur on his first defense.) Notable Happenings: Sean Morrison was forced into an early retirement following a leg injury while training and became the first inductee into the Hall of Fame with Dan Halvorsen follwing in his foot steps 2 months later. ALPHA-1: Womens: Yuya Shimizu. LW: Carlos da Guia. WW: Claudio Palacios. MW: Bixente Fontaine. LHW: Tadamasa Yamada. HW: Stafford Alois. BCF: LW: Fujimaro Hidaka. MW: Kingo Watanabe. HW: Tank Manu'a Notes: BCF have struggled alot with both my GAMMA promotion and Alpha-1 doing frequent talent raids the second someone shows signs of becoming a big star in the business. Though they are holding on the frequent loss of talent has forced them to drop down to 4th in the balance of power. WEFF: LW: Katy-Jayne Paulson. HW: Vacant. Misc Notes: Jenny DeNeuve, while a powerhouse in WEFF, has failed to win a single match since coming under contract with ALPHA-1 Katy-Jayne Paulson has become the new dominant female fighter going 12-1 with 2 reigns as the WEFF LW champion. Ritchie Stiller, currently 0-5, is the only fighter to have failed a random drug test so far.

December 1999, running my made up all-girl promotion after I bankrupted WEFF [b]Alpha-1[/b] Women's: Gina Carano (custom fighter I added who left me for A1) Lightweight: Paulo Roberto Bezerra (2) Welterweight: Korekiyo Anzai Middleweight: Jorge Hormazabal (2) Light Heavyweight: Curt Kitson Heavyweight: Hassan Fezzik (2) - [i]He lost the title to Hiro Arai in November 1996, his only loss so far. He then regained it from Arai in December 1997 and has retained it ever since with 5 defenses in 24 months)[/i] [b]BCF[/b] Lightweight: Vacant Middleweight: Zenko Hatakeyama Heavyweight: Vacant [b]GAMMA[/b] Lightweight: Sean Morrison - [i]Won the title in Feb 1995 and has yet to lose it[/i] Welterweight: Darin Blood Middleweight: Uwe Maier Light Heavyweight: JJ Reid Heavyweight: Aleksander Ivanov [b]WFS[/b], my promotion Lightweight: Eiko Shiokawa Heavyweight: Rachel McGuiness

My current game (2005) ALPHA-1 Womens - Lisa Labone 18-6 (0 def) LW - Carlos da Guia 15-2 (0 def) WW - Scott Gillespie (2X) 20-2 (0 def) MW - Billy Russell 9-5 (1 def) LHW - Tadamasa Yamada (2X) 20-4 (0 def) HW - Shane Gilchrist 23-4 (3 def) GAMMA LW - Giovani Silva 34-9 (12 def) WW - Julio Regueiro (3X) 25-5-1 (0 def) MW - Vacant LHW - Souleymane Ya Konan 27-6 (2 def) HW - Aleksandr Ivanov (2X) 19-6 (1 def) BCF LW - Marcus Speed (3X) 23-4 (3 def) MW - Marcelo Oberto 20-8 (0 def) HW - Souleymane Ya Konan 27-6 (5 def) WEFF LW - Gianna Russo 3-0 (0 def) HW - Kaoru Nanami 25-6 (4 def) MAR (my org) WW - Gabriel Gallego 27-1 (11 def) MW - Davis Spyrou (4X) 44-11 (5 def) LHW - Washichi Kobayashi 19-17 (1 def) HW - Rav Kapur (2X) 35-4 (5 def) *just retired ingame due to injuries* Rav has been dominant in my game with 17 successful title defenses in his career (12 in a row in his first stint as champ).

In my game, I've just started a new promotion called, aptly, Grey Dog Fighting League, and am on a recruitment drive. Prior to that, I'd been with British Cage Fighting, which was a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge given that ALPHA-1 and GAMMA were constantly stealing my best fighters! Luckily for me, I'd managed to keep hold of Rav Kapur (mainly by booking him whenever an offer came in, although he seemed to reject a couple of offers when I was sure he'd go), and he'd just won my Heavyweight Championship from Eddie Whelan, sporting a crystal clean 15-0 record, and being given a World Class reputation. It had gotten to the stage, however, that I really didn't have anyone worthwhile to offer Kapur as an opponent. The British fight board won't sanction Kapur-Mickoweicz because the weight difference is too big, and with Mickoweicz at 13-4, I'm not sure it would be a contest anyway. I'd built the Middleweight Division around Petey Mack, who was 15-3, and although Bixente Fontaine and Shane Gilchrist were stolen, it's my strongest division. Andrew Rush is currently 17-5, a young black guy (who I assume is an ex-retired character?) called Bill Brown is 5-0, and the undercard is packed. The Lightweight Division is struggling after Uwe Maier (who dropped from Middleweight) successfully defended his title 5 times at 12-3, then left for GAMMA. The vacant belt went to Datuk Ong Ka Ting, who is now 6-1 (guess who beat him - right, Maier). I'd wanted Lukas Mellberg as the Champion since he starts undefeated, but he's lost 3 in a row. So much for that. Alongside Bill Brown, I also HAD two other undefeated rookies - Aleksander Ivanov was 5-0 before losing to Garry McSweegan, and Sadahige Yoshida had gone 4-0 before losing to Gordon Idle. Currently, my GDFL roster sports one name - Jesse Singh, at 5-4. Oh dear! It's going to be a long hard climb to the top!

In my International Shoot League game (The logo was there. I'm lazy) I made it kind of a sandbox game. I had already taken a brand new fed to #1 in the world, so after that game blew up I decided to make this one. I kept my money at the default, but I made my size big enough that I could sign anyone to exclusive deals. I'm in March 1998, just ran my 19th event, and have over 120 million dollars in the bank. The game is EASY after that initial start. Throughout the game I've been in a signing spree mode, and have a gigantic roster that makes it so no one fights more then four/five times per year at max. I don't usually go off the rankings, but it could be fun to list the top contenders. Lightweight Champion: Luke Hilton (10-2) (No Defenses) #1 Contender: Bakin Sakamoto (15-5) #2 Contender: Ichisake Miyagi (18-7) #3 Contender: Gabriel Gallego (15-1) #4 Contender: Doug Hansen (16-6) #5 Contender: Datuk Ong Ka Ting (7-1) #6 Contender: Edson Edmilson (15-7) #7 Contender: Marko Prochazka (13-5) #8 Contender: Dominykas Jankovic (12-6) #9 Contender: Randy Carsley (9-2) Former Champions: Datuk Ong Ka Ting (Three Defenses) Gabriel Gallego (One Defense) The Lightweight Division has been one of the most stable of all the divisions in the ISL. Datuk Ong Ka Ting won the initial tournament to crown the first champion, and then defended it three times over Eli Harris, Jamie Hewitt, and Brandon Sugar. He then lost to Gabriel Gallego who defended against Eli Harris, but was mauled by Hilton. Ironically, the only loss Hilton has in ISL is to former champion Datuk Ong Ka Ting, so there's kind of a triangle there. Middleweight Champion: Leon Banks (14-3) (Two Defenses) #1 Contender: Curt Kitson (16-5) #2 Contender: Inejiro Chiba (21-4) #3 Contender: Petey Mack (10-2) #4 Contender: Fernando Amaro (18-4) #5 Contender: Jerry Bogdonovich (11-6) #6 Contender: Percy Catcher (9-2) #7 Contender: Ashley Ballard (9-0) #8 Contender: Aleksei Chekhov (14-4) #9 Contender: Bixente Fontaine (11-5) Former Champions: Aleksei Chekhov (One Defense) Aleksei Chekhov won the tournament to crown the first Middleweight Champion, beating Petey Mack to win the tournament. He then made a defense over Davis Spyrou but lost the title to Leon Banks. Leon Banks is unbeaten in ISL, having defended the title against Bruno Epps and David Spyrou in his defenses. Kitson is the #1 contender having won five in a row over Wayne McKellen, Matthew Dean, Dante Holdsworth, David Spyrou and Fernando Amaro. Heavyweight Champion: Gunnar Nilsson (22-3) (No Defenses) #1 Contender: Eddie Whelan (15-3) #2 Contender: Rav Kapur (10-1) #3 Contender: Shane Gilchrist (14-5) #4 Contender: Perry Barr (15-6) #5 Contender: Dave Lennon (9-3) #6 Contender: Russell McPhee (7-1) #7 Contender: Bob Dozier (6-3) #8 Contender: Khru Kuangjan (25-16) #9 Contender: Tank Manu'a (15-6) Former Champions: Tank Manu'a (No Defenses) Rav Kapur (No Defenses) The Heavyweight title has been a complete mess. Tank Manu'a won the tournament to crown the first champion, but it was a questionable tournament since Gunnar Nilsson had to back out due to injury. Manu'a lost in his first defense against Rav Kapur who hadn't even been in the tournament, who then turned around and lost the title to Gunnar. In ISL, Gunnar is unbeaten. The next challenger is Shane Gilchrist who has won three in a row over Tank Manu'a, Stafford Alois, and Mugur Boc. Gilchrist & Gunnar met in the first round of the HW title tournament, with Gunnar winning by decision.

You can't really do a tournament in the strictest sense of the word, but it is possible. Just take sixteen/eight/whatever guys, and match them up in tournament. Then just remember who won those matches, and on the next show match up the winners. Repeat, rinse, so on. The only drawback is you can't have one person do more then one fight at a night...I compensated for this by making all my tournaments happen at the same time. So when the Finals came around, instead of just having one final, I had three to play with.

Still early in my game as I just got to Jan 1998. GAMMA LW Champion: Mario De Souza 16-6 (3 Defenses): He beat Morrison for the title and has defended it against Giovani Silva, Jason Dalglish, and Morrison again. Charles Stiles is the number 1 contender but De Souza refuses to fight him so Silva is getting the next shot. WW Champion: Julio Regueiro 13-0-1 (4 Defenses): Has beaten Ray Eton, Alan Kendall, Joe Hinchcliffe, and Jack Humphreys. Has a mega fight with Gabriel Callego up next. MW Champion: Neil Napier 9-0-1 (0 Defenses): Scored a UD over Rob Hine, a character I created. Also, stopped Maarten De Vries in a 1:17 back in 1996. Has Bubby Garner up next. Hine knocked out Matthew Dean in my first event and then beat Fernando Amaro by TKO in his first defense. LHW Champion: John Rivero 11-0 (0 Defense): Beat Anthony LeToussier for the title. I'm not sure who I'm going to give the next shot to yet. LeTossier beat Christopher Sharp for the belt and defended it against Zvonimir Asanovic. Sharp took the belt off of Asnovic and dropped it to LeToussier in his first defense. HW Champion: James Foster x2 21-2 (1 Defenses): Crushed Shane Gilchrist in my first massive interest fight in 4:25 and just defended the belt in a rematch against Stratos Papaionnou in a 1:22for his first defense. He will defend against Rick Stanley next and then a rematch with Gilchrist down the road. Raul Hughes defended the belt against Rick Stanley and then was knocked out by Gilchrist in 2:33 starting a three fight losing streak that he just broke. Gilchrist lose the belt in his first defense against Foster as mentioned above. A few other notable fighters: Mike Watson 6-2 the losses being first round stoppages to Aleksei Chekhov and Nicolai Mickiewicz. Lefter Oktay 8-1 sat out all of 1997 on a drug suspension and just got flatten by Milton Harvey in his comeback fight. Raul Hughes 13-3 Buddy Garner 12-0 coming off big wins over Patrick Thomas and Maarten De Vries. ALPHA-1 Women: Sayoko Ebisawa 18-1 (3 defenses) LW: Go Yamanoto 15-1 (3 defenses) WW: Vacant, was Gabriel Callego but they let him go. MW: Leonardo da Costa 10-0 (0 defenses) LHW: Roberto Aldez 21-3 (1 defense) HW: Hassan Fezzik 29-0 (7 defenses) In one of the biggest upsets I've seen Ashihei Bando subbed Carlos da Guia on one of ALPHA-1's early cards. WEFF LW: Vacant HW: Karen Curtis 17-1 (6 defenses) BCF LW: Vacant MW: Chikafusa Abukara HW: Vacant

Week 1 January 2000 now... I'm still in charge of BCF. BCF Champs Heavyweight - Rav Kapur 18-1 with 10 defenses so far Lt Heavyweight - Petey Mack 16-4 2 defenses including James Foster Middleweight - Uwe Maier 16-2 4 defenses...this sucks cuz Fernando Amaro is the #1 contender and won't lose and won't fiht Maier.... Welterweight - Datuk 10-3 2 defenses... started 2-3 but has rebounded with 8 straight wins including being 1st to beat Gabriel Gallego Lightweight - Ricardo Fernandes (2x champ) 23-8...this is my weakest division Women's - Sayoko Ebisawa.. 23-4 2 defenses... i use women division mainly as filler for weak looking shows... GAMMA HW - Raul Hughes 17-0 LHW- Mike Watson 9-0 MW - Neil Napier 11-2-1 WW - Luis Basora 14-0 LW - Giovani Silva 26-9 ALPHA HW - Jeff Carlton 20-5... took title from Fezzik and still only one to beat fezzik LHW - Gempachi Higa - 15-8 MW - Vacant for 26months...does the computer not have a new champ fight? WW - Korekiyo Anzai 14-4 LW - Paulo Roberto Bezerra 15-3 Womens - Romi Takahashi 13-1

Archived