Official 08 TV Show Name Suggestions

This is a thread where you can make suggestions for generic names to be used by the AI when creating new TV shows during game-play. Please submit them in list format, and only if you have 5 or more suggestions (to stop this thread being hundreds of posts long because people are posting one at a time). Please note that they must include the promotion's initials in them; I have used SWF purely as a demonstration. Example: SWF Explosion It's SWF Television! Wrestling, SWF Style

[QUOTE=benjacko;365401]MAW Mid Atlantic Wrestling MAW Striking A Chord[/QUOTE] Sorry, I must not have made it clear enough - these aren't promotion-specific. You include the initials purely to show where it would occur in the name (i.e. it could appear in the middle of the name, like "This Is SWF Live!"), it doesn't actually matter what initials you use. Therefore the above won't work, as they only make sense for one promotion.

[...] Wrestling Tonight [...] in Action Night of [...] Wrestling [...] Fight Night [...] Rock & Wrestling Can there be region specific titles, like for Europe or Mexico or something (like for TV shows)? Cause if there can, I have more names.

*** Stranglehold On Sanity *** Lapse of Alliances *** Butcher's Block *** Razed On Adrenalin *** Kissed By Thunder (A favorite of mine for women's feds) *** Holiday In Cambodia (I like Adam's metal tributes... but punk is better ;) ) *** November's Coming Fire That's about all I have that would be considered suitable for public consumption. :D

[...] Home Invasion [...] Almost Live (Could work for any show, because of, you know, censorship delay) [...] Weekly Warfare [...] Rebels [...] CrashTV [...] (Network) Censored [...]: Blackout Dates Apply [...] - Because News is Boring

Archived