Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Midnightnick;370486] I'm in like Flint.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=DocStevens;370510]The saying is actually In like Flynn [url]http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/198700.html[/url] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Midnightnick;370514]Well. You learn something new everyday. I got the Fl part right at least.[/QUOTE] "In Like Flint" is the name of a 1967 movie, starring James Coburn as Derek Flint. And I'll give this one a shot. /in.

[QUOTE=derek_b;370465]I'd like to thank (in advance) Arrows for offering to co-mod this one with me and for the help and ideas he's contributed to the fine tuning of this so far. We already know he's capable of some great write ups and I've already offered to co-mod his Heroes themed game when we get to that. :)[/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"]Evil[/COLOR] to them all, we shall be.

If you will accept my apllication, i would like to partake in your game and contribute my regular 15 posts per game (unless someone trys to lynch me and then my posting becomes slightly more frequent!) [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][CENTER]Panix 3 x Scummy award winner[/CENTER][/B][/FONT]

[QUOTE=machinesxe;371195]Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Finallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy The Machine Has made His Return To The Mafia Games....................................on This Day, I See Clearly!!![/QUOTE] Stop trying to be what you will never understand. Your jealously runs deep and your soul runs dry. Turn back now before you are cast upon the rocks and left to rot in the soiled wasteland of time!!!!!!! aaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

damn thieving gippos! Is that racist? Didn't that fella from blue get his knickers in a twist when that chef in hells kitchen called them pikeys? that was so funny, he almost cried. I laughed so hard i pee'd a little bit, luckily it was in the shower so nobdy minded!

Archived