Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hadn't decided until about 5 minutes ago the exact time I was planning to start the game. So here's an exact time for you... [COLOR="White"]Sometime on Wednesday.[/COLOR] Incidentally, white text is frowned upon during the game if only because I'm likely to miss it and feel daft as a result. I'm hoping to get the PMs out on Monday although I may wait until Tuesday. That should give anyone who needs it some time to prepare themselves. :)

[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;374113]I'm getting antsy to play this and see what it's like. :o Anyway, I only have one request if I may . . . Not to sound picky, I ask only that my role is a female one. I like being a girl, no real interest in pretending otherwise. If such a request is okay. :)[/QUOTE] All the roles are assigned randomly so I've got no power over what you get. The best I can promise is that you'll probably enjoy the game regardless of the role you get. :)

[QUOTE=masterded;374127]To have people look at you like you are an idiot when you end up talking about the mafia game in an actual conversation.[/QUOTE] Agreed. Also yelling out impolite things at your computer when plans go horribly wrong is something you should expect. And yelling at people who you think are making obvious mistakes even though you only know/think that because of some information you won't/can't tell them. Y'know, stuff like that. And stuff like this... [url]http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page[/url]

You know, it was only a few weeks ago that I figured out who Steve was, and I'm pretty much on here all day. Anyway, yes, a lot of our community are very open about their 'weird' gender preference, so if you want a female character, you're not the only one. We will fight you for it... I mean, [I]they[/I] will fight you for it. Covered that up quite nicely...

[QUOTE=Clarity;374160]Theres also Queen Panix[/QUOTE] Indeed like Blasphemywebleed said All Hail Queen Panix! Lindsay this will be my 4th mafia game, and I still haven't gotten a female role, and there have been plently of female characters. Not that I mind, I expect it when I came into a game full of guys, and am proud to be forever known as everyones little green friend Yoda

Archived