Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case you care... the game thread is up. No posting until the Night 0 stuff is posted but the rules are there for those who want to read them. There are a few changes/re-writes from the normal rules so make sure you are familiar with them even if you are a veteran player. The game starts tomorrow, so be prepared!! :cool:

All role PMs should now be sent. I've updated the list on the first post here to reflect the joyous order of alphabeticalness that I've got you all down as. Not that it means anything, I just like doing it for the sake of my own notes. Means I can't lose track of important stuff. So... if you have any questions, fire away. Hopefully there shouldn't be many problems with anything but I don't doubt that I've managed to confuse someone with something. Good luck to everyone, the game will begin sometime on Wednesday at whatever time I feel like letting it decide on. I've got a job interview in the morning but it won't be until some point after that. Shame I've got no idea when it finishes. :D

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;375199]If I went over to the thread and posted right now, would that be grounds for a modkill? :D[/QUOTE] I would have to consider it a breach of the rules and we all know what happens when the rules are breached. :p [QUOTE=Astil;375181]Derek is a big fat poopy head. Because the thread told me to. :-P[/QUOTE] Good to see someone can follow instructions. Well done!

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;375244]Whadaya know! I'm the Vigilante/PGO/Investigator who knows all mafia at all times and is unlynchable! :cool:[/QUOTE] LAL Lynch All Liars [COLOR="White"]See, I know you're lying because that's MY role. BWAHAHA![/COLOR] [b]Vote: mjdgoldeneye[/b]

Archived