New 1996 Mod Hype/Help Thread!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zakarl, hehe, thanks glad someone got the Burninghamster name. This is probably still a fair way off. It could be semi playable within about a month (like I said before, this is very off and on depending on when I have time) but I want playable and accurate and fun and generally kickass. As is, Japan and Mexico are playable (Japan is running pretty smooth with only a couple of small things I find out of whack, Mexico is good but not great) but the UK and Europe is looking understocked and I am still compiling as many wrestlers for the US and Canada as possible. But then, that's just rosters and promotions. After that there will still be a lot to add to generally make the game more complete but I might release a beta for testing to anyone interested once the rosters are done. Wow, guess that's a really longwinded way of saying 'don't hold your breath'. Cyberkitten, I'd be happy for you to test this when it's nearing completion. The joshi promotions I'm hoping will be a lot of fun as they actually have pretty decent rosters unlike most of the present day joshi companies. Also had to really go back to watching some older video to find out about a few of the workers.

I got the BurningHamster name too :P And yes, I love Joshi wrestling but post-2005 with GAEA closing it's doors hasn't been so good. 1996 would be great to play, seeing if I could turn it more edgy like it is these days. I look back at the costumes girls like Takako Inoue were wearing and it's all frills and things, and now she looks like a hard ass street fighter raining Uraken down on all

[QUOTE=justtxyank;389284]How large are you planning on making this Hamster?[/QUOTE] My Initial estimate was for around 1000 workers, maybe 400-500 new workers who debut in the course of the game. I'm thinking it may be a little smaller than I first thought as I kind of overestimated the amount of workers (since there were so many guys crossing borders, touring other game areas at this time.) But yeah, It's hopefully going to be a little larger than most other '90s mods and more in depth. At the moment I got somewhere between 500-600 workers and have not started on either WWE or WCW guys. Cyberkitten, Yeah I know what you mean. Old school Joshi costumes were pretty bizarre, kind of like what would happen if you let a 7 year old girl design a superhero costume for themselves. An edgier style of Joshi back then would be pretty awesome. Although back in the '90s you would occasionally get Ozaki and Megumi Kudo looking pretty badass.

Progress report ... I'm starting to work on the US rosters now. In the process of adding the initial stats for workers from ECWA, APW and ECW at the moment. I'm thinking they will all need a bit of tweaking once I enter them and am being a bit lazy and not writing all the biographies just yet. Things seem to be coming along, ECWA despite it's small size looks like it might be a decent promotion to play with the likes of Kidman, Corino, Diamond, Reckless Youth and Devon Storm. ECW is something that I really hope will be fun. Been watching a lot of mid 90s EC Dub to get me in the mood lately. Kind of hard to get the stats right for a lot of ECW workers, many were pretty ordinary but seemed to perform well above their talents in ECW. Not sure how to get popularity right about this time, as I know many of the ECW guys were big in the tri-state area but not well known elsewhere yet I feel many deserve at least some popularity in the other game regions even if it is pretty low. This is going to be one of the harder parts to get right. ECW stats and popularity will probably not really be finalised until after I get some testing done. My plan from here is to keep working on the rosters for the US indy promotions and any unemployed workers who spring to mind, before moving on to WWF and WCW as well as future workers. Still a long way to go.

In 1996 I don't think many ECW guys had much popularity elsewhere. Sabu should have at least enough to be a low-mid carder in one of the big promotions as WCW tried to bring him in and even ran a magazine article about him in 96. Shane Douglas should be enough to be a midcarder in either promotion as he HAD been a midcarder in both already. Bam Bam should be the same or a little higher. Beyond that, none of the ECW guys should be overly popular outside of the tri-state area.

[QUOTE=justtxyank;391535]In 1996 I don't think many ECW guys had much popularity elsewhere. Sabu should have at least enough to be a low-mid carder in one of the big promotions as WCW tried to bring him in and even ran a magazine article about him in 96. Shane Douglas should be enough to be a midcarder in either promotion as he HAD been a midcarder in both already. Bam Bam should be the same or a little higher. Beyond that, none of the ECW guys should be overly popular outside of the tri-state area.[/QUOTE] As it stands now .... Bam Bam is not yet in ECW but the following guys are and have some popularity in other areas Raven (Scotty the Body & Scotty Flamengo runs, previously worked in WWF, Portland, Memphis etc.) Cactus Jack (Still barely with ECW, prior WCW and Japan fame) Shane Douglas Sabu (he's been around a while, deserves a small amount of popularity in the US as well as some in Japan.) RVD (just joined ECW around this time, so not very popular in tri-state but has some popularity in Japan and maybe some around the US due to small amount of exposure as Robbie V in WCW) Too Cold Scorpio has some popularity around the place. Apart from that, the guys are mainly very low popularity elsewhere with the exception of a few who have worked in other areas and gained some exposure (Gangstas had some fame in SMW, The Eliminators have a little bit in the South East as they worked Memphis briefly) but yes, for the most part the ECW guys are not really known outside of the tri-state area.

• 3 weeks later...
It's been a couple of weeks since I updated this thread, largely because I've had a lot of assessments due last week and some not so great stuff going on the previous week. This project is still going though, as I have been adding workers for USWA. Even though at this point Memphis wrestling was sinking pretty rapidly, they still have a decent roster and it will be interesting to see if I can get the promotion to sim in a semi realistic way. I'm still not 100% happy with how ECW is simming or playing, for some reason people are hating the crap out of the Pitbulls (One of my favourite teams from this era) and even though I do have some mainstream and traditional in the product, all of my managers are turning into personalities. It's also around this time I am wishing I could add short term contracts into the mod, as guys like Rey and Konnan who made a few shots for ECW seem to be overstaying their welcome in ECW. I hope this will start to sort itself out when I add WCW to steal a few workers here and there. Apart from this, things are coming along quite well if not very slowly. The more I work on this the more respect I have for my fellow mod makers who have sat through this kind of thing before.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;401524]It's been a couple of weeks since I updated this thread, largely because I've had a lot of assessments due last week and some not so great stuff going on the previous week. This project is still going though, as I have been adding workers for USWA. Even though at this point Memphis wrestling was sinking pretty rapidly, they still have a decent roster and it will be interesting to see if I can get the promotion to sim in a semi realistic way. I'm still not 100% happy with how ECW is simming or playing, for some reason people are hating the crap out of the Pitbulls (One of my favourite teams from this era) and even though I do have some mainstream and traditional in the product, all of my managers are turning into personalities. It's also around this time I am wishing I could add short term contracts into the mod, as guys like Rey and Konnan who made a few shots for ECW seem to be overstaying their welcome in ECW. I hope this will start to sort itself out when I add WCW to steal a few workers here and there. Apart from this, things are coming along quite well if not very slowly. The more I work on this the more respect I have for my fellow mod makers who have sat through this kind of thing before.[/QUOTE] Check your PM's Hammer, I think I can help ya.

Even though I'm pretty much DOTT approved, and this isn't informative, just for your stats when you do them, I'll try to give you a rough sketch of some of the world's greatest/most notable workers at this point(of the insight I can give, as I'm not perfect after all). This is an order one can only wish would come around once a DOTT game gets to 1996. :) 1) Toshiaki Kawada - Has a very rough 1996, but still is, skill-wise probably the best wrestler in the world. A+ Puroresu, Psychology, Selling, Stamina; minimum A Basics, Consistency; minimum C Mat Work, Chain Wrestling, Submissions. 2) Mitsuharu Misawa - Pretty much the same as Kawada regarding the immortality as an in-ring worker, involved in the greatest storyline of the year(and one of the greatest of all time, and of which Kawada is involved in too, along with Taue, Williams and Ace), the leading of Jun Akiyama to All Japan tag supremacy(only for it to have a fantastic twist in one of the greatest matches of all time by the end of the year). Wonderful athlete, A+ Puroresu, Psychology, Stamina, Basics; minimum B Selling, Consistency; good flyer too. 3) Kenta Kobashi - Once again, with all due respect to versatility and my undying love to varied pro wrestling, another one of the rarely matched ones. A+ Puroresu, Stamina; A Selling(he was starting to show touches of his decline to delayed-sell city, from being one of the greatest sellers ever before that), Psychology; minimum B Basics, Consistency; good athlete, has some flying skills. 4) Akira Taue - One of the most under-rated workers ever outside of small communities, the final "Corner of Heaven"(outside of the 4 previous ones), this was HIS year(mostly success-wise, while being his awesome-self in the ring). A Psychology, Puroresu Style, Consistency; B+ Stamina; B- Basics, perhaps Selling here too. 5) Jun Akiyama - One of(if not the) greatest rookies ever after having debuted in 1992. This is perhaps the greatest year in his career(not success-wise, but work-wise) as he lost a lot of the appeal(at least to me) he had down the years to come. Is an exceptional seller, pretty great Puroresu, excellent Consistency and Basics, good Psychology, very good Mat Work and Chain Wrestling, fine Athleticism too. 6) Steve Williams - Steve's a bit rusty after a 1 year hiatus following a cocaine incident, but the awesome tag picture and unmatched opposition drag him back to the habit of being All Japan's leading gaijin following 1994. Really good Puroresu and Brawling, has some Mat Skills, very good Psychology, excellent Selling, Basics to match the well-versed veteran he is. 7) Shinya Hashimoto - Outside of All Japan, one of the best heavyweights around. Perhaps the biggest draw in the world(crowd-wise), a godly worker. Top-end Puroresu, Great Psychology and Consistency, good Mat Work and Submissions, Stamina to match a Japanese head-liner, very good Basics of course. 8) Kazuo Yamazaki - Is working New Japan by 1996, a world-class shoot style act. Great Puroresu and Basics, really good MMA Style(although I don't know, if this is how well they work a shoot style match within a worked context, than he should have one of the highest) and Consistency and all the mat stats, above-average Psychology and Selling. 9) Jushin Liger - The quintessential Junior. Has quite a few great matches throughout the year. Great Puroresu and Basics, really good mat skills(all around when I say this, Mat Work, Chain Wrestling, Submissions) and Psychology and Stamina and Consistency, good Brawling and flying skills and Selling. 10) Shinjiro Ohtani - Has quite the arguement for being WOTY for 1996, his year is just loaded with fabulous work and beyond. The true axis of NJ's Jr. Division for 1996. One of the greatest mat workers this time around, top-end Selling, Great Psychology and Puroresu and Basics and Consistency and flying skills. A true gem. 11) El Samurai - Has with Ohtani what is probably the greatest Junior's match of all time during this year. Reliable has never been more fitting. A really good mat(once again, when I mention it like this, it's all 3 of them) and Puroresu wrestler, really good Consistency, excellent Basics, good flying (once again, pretty much both, when there's no capital) and Brawling skills, fine seller too. 12) Chris Benoit - Disregarding the person outside the ring if only for just a second, no introduction needs to be made for the worker. Top-end Consistency, great Puroresu and Basics and mat skills and Psychology, good flying skills and Brawling and Selling, just an awesome all-around package. 13) Eddie Guerrero - No intro needed #2. Top-end Consistency, great Basics and mat skills and Psychology, excellent flying skills and Puroresu and Selling, perhaps wasn't yet the awesome brawler he was about to become(although, admitedly, that came out of him mostly during the E years) but seeds of coming greatness could be planted here or something. :) 14) Bret Hart - THE U.S main eventer of the 90's. His top-5-WWF/E-match ever affair with Austin during this year's November is a mark to indicate upon both men. A really good brawler, excellent mat skills and consistency(there's the "Bret was lazy on house-shows" thing, but it comes across as being a quite off talking point of some) and Psychology, great Basics, good seller a-top it all. 15) Steve Austin - Success-wise, this icon's breakout year. Work-wise, he had some high-end work the years before. An excellent brawler with matching Psychology, good Mat Work and Chain Wrestling and selling, really solid basics, is also quite consistent. 16) Vader - A problematic case, as 1996 wasn't exactly the year of the Mastadon, but unlike a Stan Hansen for instance who's one of the greatest wrestlers ever but by 1996 was pretty much a shell(and still around main events at it), Vader still features his unique qualities as a great worker with note-worthy stats in Brawling, Puroresu, Psychology, flying(for his size) and Selling. 17) El Hijo Del Santo - Can do it all, just a top-of-an-all-time-greats list qulity performer. Had his Rudo turn this year and feuded into it with Negro Casas for a full year before capping it off with one of my all-time favorite matches the following year. A top-end mat worker and athlete, great Basics and flying skills and Brawling and Psychology and Consistency, excellent Selling, he can pretty much do it all(I'm repeating myself here). 18) Negro Casas - Read Santo's first sentence. A personal favorite of mine. Top-end Psychology, great Basics and mat skills and Brawling and Consistency, excellent Puroresu and Selling, can take it to the air. 19) El Dandy - Once again, read Santo's sentence. Together these 3 complete one of the MOTYC's of 1996 with their triangle(although not held in 3 way dance rules, it was man vs. man vs. man) Hair/Hair/Mask cap off of the year. Dandy is the walking definition of all-around. Top-end Consistency, great mat skills and Brawling and Psychology and Basics, excellent Selling, good flying skills as well. 20) Blue Panther - This is more of a Vader case, for as far as I know he isn't noted for a particularly strong body of work in the year of 1996, but still, this man is the greatest mat worker around this side of Volk Han and Kiyoshi Tamura. Pretty much max-out mat skills, top-end Basics, great Psychology, good Selling, can brawl if needed, can't really vouch for Consistency as I don't even know it for this time around even as far as reputation(as in hearing was people who've seen quite a bit say) but I can guess it's really good to great, as I can't imagine it detoriorated this much in a short time-span. I haven't touched some Joshi stars, European goodness(more in the for of Regal and Finlay though) and shoot-style gods(Han and Tamura anyone?) but top 20 workers will do for now. I know it's a bit shrouded, this form I write in, so I hope it helps. The All Japan "4 Corners" got a few letter grades from me because I've seen quite a lot from them throughout the year(not that I haven't from the rest, I just felt I got the ratings down a bit better for them). Even though 1996 was one of the last years(perhaps the last, as 1997 has a lot more misses, but still is a year of more masterpieces than say, the gloomy apocalyptic 1998) of the standart of wrestling All Japan's 1990's are well known for, the wrestling still may suffer to some eyes from in-variety(as there was no Kawada/Albright miracle as yesteryear to add some flavor). Disregarding that for a second though, this crew is, perhaps with the rest of this list of wrestlers that sprung from my head and a few more left up there, the crew of the best in the world, and their wrestling from around the time is heralded(although now it's going out of style, I guess) for it's excellency. That's why for instance, maybe some too high ratings wriggled out of my typing fingers when taking in account that a mod like DOTT features some workers that are on the same level of these guys some even more, and aren't captured by monster ratings(although admittedly, I listed some top-workers, and I do think that if you compared both top-workers from different sides you'd end up with some similar ratings). Some ratings are may be too high, I don't know, this is just a rough sketch anyway, to get a bigger picture, and drop my 2 cents. Hope this form of unclear summarizing is of any assistance to you. :D

Konoko, thankyou kindly for the help and not to sound rude but I have already completed the Japanese workers and I am well aware of who was amongst the best in All Japan at this point. I would not have spent months working on this mod if I had no idea about the main eventers in a major promotion. It's the small indy workers, the undercard guys, the referees, the guys who change gimmicks every year, who was the announcer for X promotion etc which is where the real work in mod making comes in. My stats will not be exactly the same as those you are listing, however my tests of the Japanese data have shown those four workers consistently among the best in Japan at this point.

BurningHamster, no problem, just looking out. I do think though, even though it's very subjective, thus me thinking it, that at least the order of my stats to each worker is pretty accurate(as in, perhaps not the exact grade, but order of what the wrestlers is good at). Once again, we may differ on opinions, but main event All Japan and CMLL(AAA still had Mysterio, Psicosis and Guerrera this time around but were on quite a quench), NJ Juniors(with Hashimoto's main events for this promotion too) and M-Pro(for their actual product/appeal ratio, however that sounds) should be the best wrestling in the world. Once again, I know this isn't "indy" or something, just and opinion. I out-lined near the end of my really big post some prime Mexican workers, the reason being, Mexico gets crapped on by a lot of mods. I really hope you don't fall on that. I'm not too fresh on my US indies of the time(or the dying USWA for that matter) except ECW which you probably have people working on(and for which I don't care too much about anyway), maybe I can be of some help on FMW, BJPW and M-Pro. EDIT: Regarding the DOTT thing, just meant I usually don't steer clear off it to other stuff, that's all.

[QUOTE]Regarding the DOTT thing, just meant I usually don't steer clear off it to other stuff, that's all.[/QUOTE] I still don't know what this means, but I am going to forget it and imagine that being DOTT approved means you have a large red stamp reading DOTT APPROVED marked on your forehead. Anyway, I digress. Konoko when I get a beta up and running and show it around to test how it plays, what stats need adjusting etc I hope you'll take a look and give me some thoughts. FMW and Michinoku Pro are both pretty solid already in my opinion (FMW may still need some adjustment, as I have been harsh on some workers stats wise, but god do I love it even if I do say so myself). Big Japan less so as I have only seen a little from this period, and most of the Big Japan guys were pretty green at this point so you may come in useful there. Also, glad you mentioned shoot style for the simple reason that I am not going to include it. Apart from the likes of Volk Han and Tamura I know sod all about it, the rosters for shoot promotions were very small and the shows were not that frequent so I am not sure how accurately I could convince TEW to run such promotions, let alone how I could create a relatively accurate roster. If you have any ideas on this, I'm open to suggestions.

Well, even though though having Han and Tamura around would always be a plus, I guess I agree with the shoot-style notion. The game might not simulate the promotions all too well. Regarding the rest, shall I say, very well, I will wait to see how it turns out, hopefully on the upside of course. Big Japan guys ARE green so I don't know(and are being guided by mental cases like Matsunaga and Nakamaki at this point, although mental case Kendo Nagasaki should actually have good basics as he's the main teacher around at this point) what could really be done. Seiji Yamakawa is showing potential in the "I'm willing to die for you all" sense, but really, I wholeheartedly agree that this is pretty blank. The outsiders(outside workers) should be keeping it alive at this point, until the homegrown talent grow a bit. Also, if only for my general knowledge, what're the US promotions you have at this point?

[QUOTE=Konoko;402981] Also, if only for my general knowledge, what're the US promotions you have at this point?[/QUOTE] So far I have ... ECW USWA WWC (If Puerto Rico counts as US) East Coast Wrestling Association All Pro Wrestling With WWF and WCW still to be added. Still an outside chance that either American Wrestling Federation or NWA New Jersey may be included. Promotions included and a few details as to what kind of game to expect when using them are listed on the first page. Your take on Big japan is pretty much how I tried to do it, except I don't believe Matsunaga was with them until later in 96 so it makes things even more challenging for them.

Puerto Rico counts as US. Matsunaga joined BJPW as early as June. Regarding the promotion directions, most of them are surprisingly good(no offense, it's just that most of the mods surrounding this time usually fall short). The Memphis Wrestling part, so true, so sad(the begining of some random contemplating). Negro Casas, El Dandy and perhaps Bestia Salvaje are pretty much more relevant to be mentioned as "stars" of CMLL at this point, moreso than Wagner and Demon(and perhaps also Caras, who while is an awesome worker, I don't remember a particularly relevant run from him around these years and on). NJPW need to be better based financially and perhaps overness-wise than AJPW. Even though he was in the pitiful comedy phase of his career and still working at this stage, I still loath the idea of running the greatest wrestler of all-time Jumbo Tsuruta around the Masao Inoue's and Tamon Honda's of the All Japan undercard(just some contemplating on my part, sorry for that :) ). Don't forget, you must capture the WAR RANDOM 6-MAN TAGS OF DOOM. If not, it's not worth it. :D I must note that on the FMW subject, Hisakatsu Oya needs to be a key wrestler for the user to put Hayabusa against in regular matches to build his Basics and Psychology, and is just a general key wrestler for the promotion(puzzling style and all). Also, while he wasn't showing it around the time, and while he wasn't really in FMW at this point, but my mind still connects him to them anyway, there needs to be a certain way to establish the massive potential he holds(which, I once again repeat, couldn't have been farther from how he was looking around this time). The Joshi world looks really good(at least on the outline). Even though she isn't anymore the 1993-greatest-female-worker-ever she is(ok, Rimi Yokota says hello too, even this time around so I hear ;) ), I hope Akira Hokuto will get her due to be the best(you can give Aja more stiffness, Manami more Athletecism, the public won't mind). ;) The outline generally looks promising, I'll try to be up for what's needed. EDIT: On the Hokuto part, did she even work Zenjo that much during 1996?

[QUOTE=Konoko;403189] Regarding the promotion directions, most of them are surprisingly good(no offense, it's just that most of the mods surrounding this time usually fall short). [/QUOTE] Well, I don't see the point in investing my time to make a mod without trying to make it good and without each promotion having an identity/situation of it's own to try to work through. I hope it will work out as I put a fair amount of thought into it. [QUOTE] Negro Casas, El Dandy and perhaps Bestia Salvaje are pretty much more relevant to be mentioned as "stars" of CMLL at this point, moreso than Wagner and Demon(and perhaps also Caras, who while is an awesome worker, I don't remember a particularly relevant run from him around these years and on). [/QUOTE] You may be right, don't put too much emphasis on who I listed as "stars" on the front page. Some are there more because they are known to todays fans, and some I was unsure as to who would be the top workers before I really got into the heavy lucha watching. Mexico is still an area of the game where I know I have some popularity balancing to do. [QUOTE] Don't forget, you must capture the WAR RANDOM 6-MAN TAGS OF DOOM. If not, it's not worth it. :D [/QUOTE] Way ahead of you, WAR gets some really weird 6-mans in the games I have simmed. We are talking Arashi/Lance Storm/Gedo -vs- John Tenta/Ultimo Dragon/Nobutaka Araya style matches on a pretty regular basis. Also, I hope you know your WAR. That was one of the main promotions I had trouble with, and look forward to getting some constructive criticism on it. [QUOTE] I must note that on the FMW subject, Hisakatsu Oya needs to be a key wrestler for the user to put Hayabusa against in regular matches to build his Basics and Psychology, and is just a general key wrestler for the promotion(puzzling style and all). Also, while he wasn't showing it around the time, and while he wasn't really in FMW at this point, but my mind still connects him to them anyway, there needs to be a certain way to establish the massive potential he holds(which, I once again repeat, couldn't have been farther from how he was looking around this time). [/QUOTE] Way ahead of you again. Oya in the stats I made is the solid, reliable workhorse who you can use to build up your young roster. Hayabusa has some good skills, but is still a little green and will not get great matches in the early part of the game. Put them together for a while though, and who knows what might happen ;) [QUOTE] The Joshi world looks really good(at least on the outline). Even though she isn't anymore the 1993-greatest-female-worker-ever she is(ok, Rimi Yokota says hello too, even this time around so I hear ;) ), I hope Akira Hokuto will get her due to be the best(you can give Aja more stiffness, Manami more Athletecism, the public won't mind). ;) The outline generally looks promising, I'll try to be up for what's needed. EDIT: On the Hokuto part, did she even work Zenjo that much during 1996?[/QUOTE] I'll have to check on the Hokuto part, I know she did appear there but It was a couple of months ago I did most of the Joshi stuff so I cannot remember off the top of my head how often she worked for AJW in 1996. My rule is pretty much if they are there in January (when the mod starts) they are on the roster, except in a few rare circumstances. Yokota/Aja Kong and Manami are all amongst the top Joshi workers of this time in the stats. Hokuto is up there too, but her resiliance or lack thereof may hold her back.

To be honest, I'm not really a Manami fan, she's a Michaels case, reliable but overrated, people buy into the "superworker"(not that she isn't passion-wise, she's just not awfully too smart if that's what you could call it), hence the public part(as a lot of people sadly don't try to insight more into Aja beyond being stiff, but if that's enough for someone, who am I to question...) so it's obvious she's going to be made good. I actually think that there could be a good Joshi heirarchy in the top branches, with Hokuto being the best Psychology and Selling skilled while her Resiliance hurts her, Yokota could be the Basics queen while being awesome around it, Aja bringing Puroresu dominance along with the smarts, Ozaki being more resiliant but lesser to Hokuto while sharing some similar qualities(in this case meaning high Psychology and Selling) of course featuring her distinctions, this is just generally), etc. This isn't to say Yokota and Hokuto don't bring the Puroresu goodness(or even greatness) for instance, just each top-worker having their edge. How're some of your ratings for the workhorses around these top workers like like Hikari Fukuoka and Sakie Hasegawa, along with the future of Joshi, Mariko Yoshida? EDIT: I seem to remember a long time ago seeing a 1996 JWP match recommendation list, with some awesome looking stuff drawing up an awesome looking year for JWP work-wise. SECOND EDIT: Just saw the WAR part, I'll try to see what could be done.

[QUOTE=Konoko;403243]To be honest, I'm not really a Manami fan[/QUOTE] I am, therefore her stats are solid :p [QUOTE] How're some of your ratings for the workhorses around these top workers like like Hikari Fukuoka and Sakie Hasegawa, along with the future of Joshi, Mariko Yoshida? [/QUOTE] Their stats are decent, you would probably think I was underrating them and maybe I am. Yoshida is pretty good, not popular yet but has decent all round stats and her physical attributes are good. Fukuoka can put on a good match, but is clearly a step or two below the top names talent wise. Hasegawa is another good but not great worker, but unfortunately by this time she'd suffered her neck injury. I'm tempted to let you see my Japanese data since you seem really into it, but well ... anyone who thinks any worker should have the amount of A* you were giving to guys like Misawa will not like my data that much based purely on statistical ratings. A* is rare in my stats, because I want A* matches to have to be earned rather than just thrown together.

I'm not so knowledgeable on japan at all but I really enjoyed reading both ur comments more people should discuss stats in this way we would certainly have more / better mods. A lot of people struggle with japan and Mexico maybe you guys could release a mods together, when u have done the 1996 one of course ;)

Archived