Here's the scenario in one of my games. Got a worker out injured, but plan to have him return at a pay per view. However I have checked my making a copy of my game and going through to the date and he wont be back to action until the following night which is of no use to me. Now I also have a show that following night which is a weekly show, but if i move the PPV to that night it wont run until after the weekly show. I could cancel the weekly show for one week and then create a show to happen on the night after and move the ppv to the night of the weekly show. So I can have my worker return at the PPV, but will this affect me greatly, cancelling the show for just the one week but creating a show for the following night as a one off? will it affect my weekly show in the long run? Is there a way to set the PPV for the same night as the weekly show but to set it to take place before the weekly show? I've had a check and I don't think I can but can I change the amount of time he will be out injured so that he will be back in time and I won't have to do any show shifting? I would prefer to not have to cancel any shows but atm this might be my only choice? If anyone can help me sort it I will be very greatful, obv if I can't then it can't be helped :(

/o\ He has to return at the PPV :( It is imperative :( Will cancelling the Monday weekly show for one week hurt me that much? if I just run a one off show on the Tuesday that would have been the Monday show and run the PPV on Monday instead of Sunday?

:( I'll just have to cancel the Monday show and hold it on the Tuesday by setting up a one off show. Just to kep everything in the right order. Either that or move the PPV back a week, run a random show that has nothing to do with current storylines on the Monday then go back to normal the following week :/

Why not fill the weekly show with some filler material, and reschedule the PPV for the following week. That way, the PPV is still on a Sunday, the weekly show is still aired, you can build up the return even more (assuming it's not a surprise return) and some lower card guys who don't normally get a chance can get on TV, since there's not much else going on.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, just run the weekly show completely random, nothing to do with current storylines, just make it a decent random event. Then have my PPV and the weekly show the next week how they should be for storylines.

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;381091]Is there a reason the fallout can't wait a week?[/QUOTE] Or that the return can't be on the weekly show? If he was gonna interfere in a match or something, just run it normally at the PPV, then have a rematch on the weekly show where he returns. I know that you might have plans, but I think moving shows around would be a little much.

[QUOTE=sebsy;380961]/o\ He has to return at the PPV :( It is imperative :( Will cancelling the Monday weekly show for one week hurt me that much? if I just run a one off show on the Tuesday that would have been the Monday show and run the PPV on Monday instead of Sunday?[/QUOTE] you drop an entire grade of prestige in canceling a show. You also take a popularity hit.

I'm guessing its because you want him to interfere in a match? If so, do a masked man run in to interfere. On the next show have the attacked person call him out and call him out only to be blindsided by the masked man who then removes the mask to reveal his identity as the returning superstar.

Archived