Mod you'd most like to play on TEW 08?

Mod you'd most like to play on TEW 08?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Mod you'd most like to play on TEW 08?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love a mod set just before bash at the beach 96. It was a great time i think and i would still do hogan but just a few more people to the nwo. I would love a 2002 though *i think that is the year tna started*

[QUOTE=alden;422451]I would love a mod set just before bash at the beach 96. It was a great time i think and i would still do hogan but just a few more people to the nwo. I would love a 2002 though *i think that is the year tna started*[/QUOTE] I'd like a 2002 mod that started the month of the WWE brand split. TNA didn't start until a couple of months earlier, but it would be reasonably realistic for them to be "active" at the mod's start date with a big chunk of money and the only roster members being the Jarrett family.

I voted 1995. In my opinoin, that's when wrestling just started to come into it's own. ECW was just starting up, WCW was making a powerplay, and the WWF Attitude era was just around the corner. I would love to play that time, to see if I could re-shape history.

I would love to lay a late 1997 mod, just so I could redo that year's Starrcade, Bret's WCW run and the fall of the nWo. That would be sweet. Of course, getting the chance to redo the Invasion story with a 2001 mod would be pretty cool too. The again, so would a 2002 mod with the birth of TNA. So many possibilities and all of them exciting! I can't wait for this game to come out already!

Archived