WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B] like them better - Evan wipes out the dragon WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza The Fallen Angel v [B]A Mystery Opponent[/B] let's go out on a limb and predict a successful debut for someone [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'Your Olympic Hero' [B]Kurt Angle[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B] safer for champ to lose in a tagteam match - sets up some nice rematches

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks peeps for all your tips so far. To give a quick update, I have been working on, and aim to complete tomorrow my time, a complete schedule of the shows so far in this diary. I'm giving some thought, although it would be some time off, to doing the same for my previous WCW diary, "Death of WCW", so that we have a very easy to follow index for the shows and just a very quick comment as to what they are about, without giving it all away. "Death of WCW" was something that was only really given away because my computer crashed and I lost pretty much everything including obviously my saved game... :( You'll notice if you have a quick look (the index and hall of records is located on the first page of this diary), that the show comments all start of with 'In which', which is a slight tribute in many ways to a book I read as a kid, Around the World in 80 Days which a legendary book whose chapters all start of in this way. I always figure, if you can learn from the best... why not? Cheers.

[B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza The Fallen Angel v [B]A Mystery Opponent[/B] [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v Sting and Raven

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As the gold and orange pyros burst out around the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, we pan the crowd and see a very strong throng of nWo supporters in here, which was nice to see, given that first up, as the show opened we heard the typical music of the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_qBu5G7vo&feature=related"]nWo[/URL]. Appearing through the lights was [B]'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B], who ran down the ramp with his arms out... "Who does he think he is?" Heenan asked. "A bumble bee?" And he was closely followed by the '[B]Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] and the WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B]. At the bottom of the ramp, Diamond Dallas Page flashed the sign of the Diamond Cutter as the pyros burst around the arena. The three men continued their walk to the ring, in the arena that had its lights dimmed into a gray scale black and white. Once in the ring, Bischoff bowed down to the crowd. "Thank you! Thank you!" He implored. "We love you too, and God I love this job. Los Angeles, California, home of music and movie stars, and now officially the home of the nWo. For life! But as much as we love being here in the City of Angels, and we do, there's a couple of issues on our mind, so without further adieu, I'd like to introduce to the man who began all of this mayhem... and fooled you all while he did it... Diamond Dallas Page!" Page stepped forward arrogantly, chewing on gum, and smiling widely at Bischoff who spread his arms wide and exchanged a cheesy hug with Page, which attracted wild boos. "Yo, you love me, you hate me, but one things for DAMN sure, you'll never forget me," Page begins. "You know what, tonight in Los Angeles, things are going to get REAL jacked up! And I'll tell you why, because earlier today I took my wife down Rodeo Drive, and we spent over $35,000 on clothes and jewellery and perfume and lingerie, and things were good, infact, they were great. But when we got back to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel... Penthouse Suite, things weren't the same. And to me is where things shoulda got JACKED UP! But they didn't, and Kim, baby, tonight sweetheart, you're gonna learn why you don't cross Diamond Dallas Page, why Diamond Dallas Page is still the man, and if you don't want to feel it, then I'm sure tonight, Raven you're going to feel it.. Feel what you say? FEEL THE BANG! Raven, I don't know what your game is, I don't know what the game is of Disco Inferno or Eddie Guerrero either, but bro, and that's what we used to be, you're making a mockery of the situation. Remember the code, bros before hos. And look at you, you should be proud of me, man. Instead, all I hear is about you whinging and whining about how I went and made something of my career. It's liking your begging me to make you into something, like you want me to.. here, in Los Angeles, make you famous like a Hollywood movie star. Oh, I'll make you famous alright, for tonight, I'm going to snap your DAMN neck off! Bada-bing, Bada-bang... BADA-BOOM!" Page snaps the Diamond Cutter signal before handing the microphone to 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion. "Welcome to... MONDAY NIGHT JERICHO! I'm your host, your paragon of good virtue, the ayatollah of rock...n rolllllaaa, your king of the world, the leader of all the Jerichoholics, and now, in front of your very eyes, I want you all to want me..." He poses, as the crowd boos relentlessly. "Not now? Ok. Well then please... SHUT THE HELL UP! All you bottom feeding trash bags, listen up, and listen good. You see, as far as we're all concerned, that's me and the boys in the back... Big Kev, Scott Hall, Buff, Konnan, Taz, Curt, Rick Rude... it's time for a little respect. You see, all we've heard lately is Sting this, Sting that, Sting this... when it should all be about me me me me me me me!" Jericho stamps his feet in frustration. "And I'm sick to death of it, so tonight, we end this situation for once and for all. This tough guy right here, and myself, tonight... Sting and Raven, you two bottom feeding trash bags, Dallas and I are going to make you into celebrities. Yeah, you heard us, Black Dahlia style celebrities. Come to mama, tonight I'm your delight. WOOOO to you, Stingey baby!" As we fade to black, [B]Tony Schiavone[/B] announces to those who perhaps weren't listening that tonight, Diamond Dallas Page and Chris Jericho will face up to Raven and Sting! [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Evan_Karagias2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lash_LeRoux.jpg[/IMG] Supernova Extreme X (Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis) v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] These two larger than life teams had just returned from the Orient where though the NJPW working agreement they had worked 2 outstanding matches in Tokyo. Supernova Extreme X even got the priveleged opportunity to work with the IGWP Tag Champions the legendary Tenryu and Shiro Koshinaka. Both teams came away from Japan with much acclaim. Pipeline Feva have been working in WCW for a while now together, but have never really had any successful periods. Evan Karagias in particular shows signs of being a very promising young wrestler. Tonight's match was a continuation of their excellent performances in the Orient, it appeared smooth and slick and lit it up with three or four various nearfalls, and quite a series of chain wrestling in the middle with various counters. Finally, Lash Le Roux was in there with Ultimo Dragon and went for a high vertical suplex, but the agile Dragon wiggled out and landed on his feet into a go behind, to put Lash Le Roux into the Dragon Sleeper. Very credible performance, possibly not quite up to their Japanese performances from all reports, but very nice nonetheless. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Supernova Extreme X[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] As the four men rolled out of the ring and started limping up to the back, [B]Disco Inferno[/B]'s [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhPoxznnXXc"]Disco Fever[/URL] hit, and the man in the bright orange disco suit boogied at the top of the ramp, before coming down to the ring, where a large gold disco ball descended over the top of the ring. Once in the ring, he went to the top opposing turnbuckle and boogied once more before being given the microphone by David Penzer. "Los Angeles, California! Yeah! The City of Angels, the City of Lovers, the City of Groovers, and tonight, the home of Disco Fever. And tonight, without any further build up, I want to bring out former five time WCW World Tag Team Champions, and good friends of mine... Scott and Rick Steiner!" [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1HGbwlcAg&feature=related"]Steinerised[/URL] hits, and out comes the two brothers, [B]'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner[/B] and [B]Scott Steiner[/B]. They walk edgily down to the ring together, and whence they get in the ring they go to to opposing turnbuckles, with Rick barking like a dog and Steiner holding his arms aloft, before converging on opposite sides of Disco Inferno. "Welcome guys, welcome to the Night Fever, and boys, do I feel a bit of brotherly love in the air tonight..?" Scott turns away, as Rick goes to look in his eyes. "Listen, boys," Disco continues. "The fact of the matter is this. You two boys have been like brothers to me. I feel like the third cog. We've driven up and down the same road, we've hit the same bars, we've stayed together in dingy hotel rooms from Mobile to Richmond, and boys, there's nothing stronger in the world of professional wrestling than the bond of you two..." "You know Disco," Rick Steiner begins. "There's been a series of mistakes.." "From when you were born," Scott interrupts. "Now now Scott, I'll admit there has been a number of issues. But I can honestly say I feel very confident that the Steiner Brothers are here to stay, we are brothers, there's no question of it." "Scott, do you feel the same way?" Disco asks. "These past few months have been tough," Scott says as he looks at Rick. "But you know what Disco Inferno, what you said before makes a lot of sense. You know, in the world of professional wrestling there aren't a lot of ... real guys ... out there. You know, guys who know what they stand for. Me and Rick, we're amateur wrestling champions, we're brothers, and there ain't nothing truer than that, so Rick, as far as I'm concerned, the issues we have had are in the past..." Scott extends his right hand, but Rick leaps forward and embraces Scott in a well, very friendly manner. Rick drops to all fours in front of Scott and does his dog barking thing, as Disco applauds. [CENTER]----------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, we see a knock on a door marked 'Kurt Angle.' The door opens, and there is [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] with a great big Texas Cowboy hat on, and a party streamer in his mouth, which he valiantly blows. "Look, I've come to ask a favour my colonial friend," the familiar English voice of [B]Davey Boy Smith[/B] sounds. "You want to come in and Twister? Ya can!" Angle retorts. "No no no no! Look, old boy, I realise talent when I see it..." "Yes, I am talented." "I know you are somewhat of a legend in your country." "Well I am an Olympic Gold medalist." "So we're very similar then, you see I've been on TV even had Matilda the Crumpets Trials.." "Yeah wel.. What? The Crumpet whats?" "It's a dog contest.." "A dog contest?" "Well she is a dog y'know. Look old boy, the question I have to ask you is very simple. Tonight, I want you to become an even bigger legend. Are you with me old boy?" "Yes I am, of course I am... Yes Sir!" "Tonight, I want you to destroy Bret Hart, one on one. Are you down with that?" Angle gulps, and stands still. "Good, I'll take it as settled.." Davey Boy walks off, as Angle stays static, in shock of what he has just been coerced into. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jim_Neidhart2.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] From whence the Anvil earned a Championship shot, I'm not sure. Maybe it was based on his previous reputation from his WWF years, but here, despite a few anvil shots to the head, he was really no competition for Guerrero who ended up winning a dour match quite emphatically with the Frogsplash. I guess it's like the old saying, fat chicks need love too, well... good wrestlers occasionally need a weak match? Uhh... fooey, I can't find logic in it so why bother. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] We cut backstage, where [B]Billy Kidman[/B] and [B]Ryan Lynn[/B], the delightful sister of Jerry Lynn were talking by the water cooler. "Yeah, I reckon," Kidman said. She just winked and walked past him, walking very seductively I might add. Kidman had a massive smile on his face. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/JushinLiger.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Konnan10.jpg[/IMG] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger v 'K-Dawg' Konnan[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A good even match it must be said. Jushin was quick, but Konnan surprisingly worked quite hard. He was been known to be a pariah for the Mexican and Oriental wrestlers behind closed doors politically, so perhaps this was why he was pulling out all the stops. However, when the match appeared to get interesting, 'Total Package' Lex Luger appeared and smote Konnan across the head with a steel chair. Luger reluctantly covered, shaking his head, but retaining his Cruiserweight Championship [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Jushin Lyger[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Post match, as [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] lamely held up the WCW Cruiserweight Championship, [B]Supernova Extreme X[/B], Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon ran down to the ring and blindsided Lyger. Ultimo Dragon held Jushin down as Psicosis went to the top rope, but before he could inflict any damage, [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] charged down to the ring and pushed Psicosis off. Ultimo Dragon quickly fled the scene, hauling Psicosis with him. [CENTER]-------------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, [B]'Mean' Gene Okerlund[/B] stood by with [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B], the reigning WCW Television Champion, fresh from another win here on Monday Nitro. "Alright guys, I thank you. At this time I welcome to the interview centre none other than Eddie Guerrero, and Eddie, I believe you have come with a challenge?" "A challenge, and a promise, esse. Firstly, the promise is this. For all my latino brothers, the lucha blood runs proud holmes. And for them, I promise you this, that I will not lose my WCW Television Championship. Even up to Halloween Havoc, esse. Which brings me to the challenge. You see, there's one hot mamacita... actually, wait two.. Gene, where is your bimbo?" "What do you mean?" "You know the one, the one with the .. you know." "No I don't know." "Lets just say... the one with the smorgasbord buffet. Including a nice rack of lamb." "I don't get it.." "You wish you were, holmes. C'mon esse, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, there's one other hot mamacita who is obviously very keen for latino passion. That being Kimberly Page. And esse, despite what Diamond Dallas Page thinks, its clear to me that she wants a taste of lucha spice. But there's one person esse who doesn't understand latino heat. Who wants to stand up for what is supposedly right. I mean c'mon Disco, listen to what Dallas himself said. Bros before hos, but you clearly won't step aside, so Disco Inferno, I'm going to make you step aside. How? Esse, some say you nearly beat me last week, I say that was an abberation. So holmes, I have no fears putting this Championship on the line at Halloween Havoc. And I will end your resistence once and for all, and the latino passion will flow freely like sweet cottage cheese.... Wait, that didn't sound very good did it, like lemon mayonnaise. Wait... well, maybe I just best stop before I incriminate myself further Gene, say hello to the fun bags for me. Ora Le!" [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG] WCW Tag Team Championships Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] After some indifferent matches in the midcard, this was a real treat. Rey and Chavo's speed, but one should never forget the speed in which Great Muta moves, he moves like a Japanese gazelle, even his suplexes are snappy and quick. And then you have Chono come in and obliterate you with some stiff kicks. They are in some ways a bit of a dream team. So all this diversity of skill made for quite the match. Unlike most Rey and Chavo matches which have tended to spotlight them as David's v Goliaths, this one was very open and even with quick chain wrestling dollaped with a lot of good high flying action. And perhaps that was nWo Japan's fatal mistake, for keeping it open kind of played to the strengths of the Champions. And after some quick counters and slip outs of various power moves from Chono, Rey Mysterio Jr was able to execute the Springboard Hurricanrana and Chavo was able to hit a drop kick on Muta to stop him from making the save. Good, good match. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break,[B] 'Mean' Gene Okerlund[/B] stood at the top of the ramp, on the side of the stage. "Welcome back to WCW Monday Nitro, here in Los Angeles," Okerlund commented. "I would like to introduce to you two characters who have changed the face of professional wrestling as we know it, ladies and gentlemen, the Outsiders, Hall and Nash." Without much fanfare, [B]Scott Hall[/B] and [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] walked out. Hall took the tooth pick from his mouth and flicked it at Gene before the two men stood over the top of Okerlund, very menancigly, with Nash folding his arms. "Guys, I wanted to ask you if.." Scott Hall snatches the microphone from 'Mean' Gene. "We do the talkin, not you..." Okerlund looks shocked, and goes to try and grab it back, but as he does, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash grabs him by the throat, and then drops him between the legs... Oh no.. Oh no... Please God no... OH MY GOD! Gene Okerlund just got Jackknifed through the stage. The crowd is absolutely rabid, as Nash took the microphone from Hall. "Shut the hell up!" Nash says, which only infuriates the crowd more. "You know, they say in WCW this is where the big boys play. But you see, that's the problem around here. We ain't here to play. This is business. And if anyone gets in our way, from commentators, to interviewers, to Nitro Girls to fans, I'll crack their necks just like I did to Gene Okerlund. Now, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I prefer to let my actions do the talking. There's been a lot said about the Outsiders breaking up, but the fact is this. We are two tough guys who don't take no prisoners. Hey, Billionaire Ted, JJ Dillon, Mark Daniels, we ain't here to play. We're here to dominate, and we're here to take over World Championship Wrestling. Either you let us do it, or... you step forward like Gene Okerlund here. Because if you want some, come get some..." Hall takes the microphone back from Nash. "Chicos, don't sing it... BRING IT!" Hall drops the microphone to the ground, as the Outsiders flick their nWo signal, and walk back to the back, as if nothing has just happened, as we cut to the break, EMT's rush to the aid of Okerlund as the commentators are fraught with despair over the sight of what just happened. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Hector_Garza2.jpg[/IMG] Booker T v Hector Garza[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Hector Garza's run of outs continued as he faced a genuine world class wrestler in Booker T, who was beginning to captivate the commentators with his unorthodox wrestling style, and tonight it was about highlighting as much of it as possible, before ending the match systematically with the Book-End. The match was kinda lost from the spotlight though as the white as ghosts commentated were still fear-struck by what just happened. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Booker T[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, as the [B]Outsiders[/B] exited in their limousine, [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] charged at the limousine and started kicking at it before it drove off. The disdain on his face was immense, the muscles on his neck tightening. "You low life son of a [BEEP}es! I'll destroy you and your corporation, I swear to God! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!" [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Christopher_Daniels28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RickySteamboat5.jpg[/IMG] The Fallen Angel v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] The Fallen Angel looked astonished, but then beckoned Ricky Steamboat, a head bandaged swathed Ricky Steamboat to bring it on. Ricky Steamboat got int he ring, and the Fallen Angel immediately went to open up the head wound, and blood started to pour over the ring, and across Steamboat's face. Nick Patrick asked the veteran if he wanted to give up, but Steamboat said no. Patrick told Steamboat he was still going to stop the bout, as Steamboat could barely see, but again the Dragon told him not to. The Fallen Angel kept stomping at the head wound, keeping Steamboat down and basically out. Without a line of vision, Steamboat was done for. And the Fallen Angel sensed it. However, this Dragon had a sixth sense, and when the Fallen Angel hooked up for the Angels Wings, the Dragon broke free. He raced to the outside and tried to wipe away the blood, but the Fallen Angel hit a spectacular suicide plancha to the outside. The Fallen Angel reached under the ring and grabbed a steel chair, and then another. He tossed one to Ricky Steamboat, whose look of astonishment showed he did not understand. The Fallen Angel went to swing at the Dragon, who ducked, and swung at the Fallen Angel in return but missed, and as he did so, Nick Patrick called for the bell. Before the Fallen Angel could land a sickening blow, Doug Dillenger and the fun police ran to ringside to seperate the two and save Steamboat from some serious damage. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] No result due to double disqualification[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the break, as WCW crew workers tried to sanitise the ring, a tell all documentary style video played of [B]Bill Goldberg[/B]: * It featured some of his exploits in the NFL both as a Los Angeles Ram and a Carolina Panther * It featured sketchy footage of him destroying people in the Power Plant * It featured his debut win on Monday Nitro against Hugh Morrus * His Pay Per View debut win against Steve McMichael * The signs that went up "Whose next?" "84-0" and the like * His match at Slamboree with Hulk Hogan where the veteran walked out, never to be seen again * "Still unbeaten - the mythical streak reaches epic proportions" [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisKanyonkyky.jpg[/IMG] Jerry Lynn v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] These two carried on from some great spots from Fall Brawl with an impressive, quick and innovative match. Slams, suplexes, take downs, bow and arrow submissions, ankle locks, the whole gambit this was just a wicked match. It perhaps lacked something for overall psychology if I'm being completely honest, but who cares? I can assure you, the fans didn't, and finally, after an epic match Jerry Lynn went for the Cradle Piledriver, but Kanyon, ever the innovator found a way to turn Jerry Lynn upside down and hit his own Piledriver for the pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Chris Kanyon[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, the WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] and the [B]'Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] were seen talking. The discussion was barely audible, but we could hear Page basically celebrating the end of 'Mean' Gene Okerlund, courtesy of the Outsiders. The commentators summised that indeed this was the dawning of an ugly revolution, and that perhaps tonight, the nWo had indeed taken it to a whole new level, a level that the Four Horsemen and WCW simply couldn't match. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG] 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Angle looked almost in awe to be standing in the ring with Hart, and indeed even shook his hand at the start of the bout. The match turned into a splendid mat based match, with many roll throughs and counters as the two submissionists attempted to grind each other down. [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] came down to ringside and pulled Angle out of the ring. "What the hell is that?" "I'm wrestling him, he's good," Angle said. "I told you to destroy him!" Angle nodded and returned to the ring with his arms held high looking for a double ax handle smash, but Hart merely went low and grabbed his legs from under him, hooking him up into the Sharpshooter. With Angle looking straight at Davey Boy Smith, he had no choice but to tap, much to Smith's disgust. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bret Hart[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Post match, [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] climbed into the ring and went for a running clothesline, but [B]Bret Hart[/B] sensed his brother in law, and ducked, turned around and hit an Atomic Drop on Davey Boy Smith who promptly rolled out of the ring, grabbing at his lower back, and a bit lower, and turning back to [B]Kurt Angle[/B] and Hart, seething as he retreated up the ramp. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottSteiner3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Stevie_Ray-01.jpg[/IMG] Scott Steiner v Stevie Ray[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A power match plain and simple, a much slower and less gratifying match than the previous match. 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner stood at ringside to cheer his brother on, and the inspiration served him a treat, as Scott Steiner battled back time and time again, before being able to get Stevie Ray positioned on the top rope for the Frankensteiner! Rick Steiner jumped with joy as his brother's arm was once again held aloft. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Scott Steiner[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] was re-entering the arena when he ran into [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B], who was about to leave. "Macho Man, Randy BY GOD SAVAGE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What do I owe the pleasure, pal? Listen, I'll ask you, did you see what happened earlier to 'Mean' Gene Okerlund. You used to be close to the Outsiders Randy, I need your help..." "[SIZE="1"]you[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]need[/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]MY HELP?[/SIZE]" "Yes Randy, I sure do." "You've got a lot of nerve yeah, I still don't trust you Ric Flair..." "I don't understand why you wouldn't..?" "Because you went after my Miss Elizabeth all those years ago yeah and then you had her in your Four Horsemen. TIMES WERE NOT GOOD!" "I apologise man to man Randy, but we need to keep together, or else WCW will crumble at the seams.." "You think I care? The Madness goes his own way brother, the power lies in the palm of my hand yeah so I want you to do something for me yeah, I want you to go back into that dressing room of yours, and tell Chris Benoit DIG IT YEAH, that the Madness is still here brother, and that I will be taking that United States Championship off him... DIG IT!" Savage walked past Flair, who looked shocked and dismayed that Savage had basically turned him down. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisJericho2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiamondDallasPage2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven23.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Sting51.jpg[/IMG] WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v Raven and Sting[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] An epic main event, four of the best workers in the world facing off. The crowd was on their feet as Sting plummeted from the rafters, safely, and as Page advanced, he thrust the bat into his middrift to begin the match. Back and forth action, Sting though eventually found himself in trouble, as Jericho and Page cut him off from Raven. The crowd though rallied, getting in behind Sting as Page tried to put him to sleep, but Sting elbowed his way out and somehow got a quick tag to Raven. Page tagged to Jericho, and the World Heavyweight Champion fell prey to three quick clotheslines from Raven. Raven then began to work over Jericho, dropping him with a succession of short sharp German suplexes. Jericho though low blowed Raven and thus Jericho and Page were able to resume normal transmission, tagging in and out, sometimes not tagging, but changing anyway. This was frustrating Sting, and again after Raven was dominated, he was able to from nowhere hit the Evenflow DDT on a stunned DDP. Both men laid in the middle of the ring, and as we cut back from the break, Raven was able to tag in Sting... WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He cried as he slapped his chest. Jericho charged at him, but Sting dropped him with a Sunset Flip. Page got up, but Sting dropped him by sending him across the ring and hitting a cross body block. Page was then whipped into the corner... STINGER SPLASH! Here comes Jericho, but Sting kicked him to the gut and sent him to the opposite corner. STINGER SPLASH! Both PAge and Jericho stumbled out, and Sting grabbed them by the head and knocked them together! Sting picked up Page and sent him into the corner again... STINGER SPLASH again! Sting then climbed the ropes to mount a 10 count on Page, but as he did, Taz had run down from the back with a can of mace, and sprayed it into the eyes of Sting, who was blinded. Jericho who had been arguing with Billy Silverman rolled out of the ring and slapped the back of Page to tag himself in. Jericho sent Sting across the ring, and then dropped him with a DDT. Raven ran in, but Page ran off the ropes and went for a Diamond Cutter.. NO! Raven slipped out of it, Evenflow DDT, no! Page slipped out of it. Raven sent Page to the ropes, and then went to follow in, but Page pulled down the top rope and both men tumbled to the outside. Jericho raced to the middle rope, Lionsault! With Sting unable to see, he had no way of getting out of it, and his shoulder thrust was a second too laid to beat the count. What a hideous way to win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Chris Jericho and Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B]Taz[/B] rushed into the ring and gave a can of spraypaint to [B]Chris Jericho[/B], Jericho dropped the blinded [B]Sting[/B] with another DDT, but as Jericho shook it up, [B]the Steiner Brothers[/B] and the [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] ran down to ringside before Jericho could spray the nWo sign over the back of Sting, as we faded to black.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;721749][B]Supernova Extreme X[/B] (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T [/B]v Hector Garza [B]The Fallen Angel [/B]v A Mystery Opponent Jerry Lynn v '[B]The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;721908]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] v A Mystery Opponent [B]Jerry Lynn [/B]v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Scott Steiner v [B]Stevie Ray[/B] WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=mad5226;721912][B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] v A Mystery Opponent Even with a mystery man The Angel right now is looking dangerous and I have a feeling your going to keep it going Jerry Lynn v[B] 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=angeldelayette;721934][B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B[ v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] v A Mystery Opponent [I]Guessing the mystery opponent is a member of Thrillapalooza. Though you could always shock us and bring out Ricky Steamboat.[/I] [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Never cared for Bret Hart, to be honest. Angle wins with interference from the Bulldog.[/I] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B] [I]Though I could see this match going either way or even a draw.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=totti;721952][B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) [I]I can't go against your love for Psicosis.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]I've learnt my lesson now and will never pick against Eddie again.[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan [B]WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza [I]The singles push for Booker is looking iminent.[/I] [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] v A Mystery Opponent [B]Jerry Lynn [/B]v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]I don't think he's over enough to win cleanly so i'll go with an interference from Bulldog.[/I] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B] [I]Everything is going Jericho's way at the minute so I think I loss here will frustrate him.[/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=olympia;721957]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux)[/B] like them better - Evan wipes out the dragon WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza The Fallen Angel v [B]A Mystery Opponent[/B] let's go out on a limb and predict a successful debut for someone [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'Your Olympic Hero' [B]Kurt Angle[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v [B]Sting and Raven[/B] safer for champ to lose in a tagteam match - sets up some nice rematches[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=JudgeJuryExecutioner;722360][B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger (c)[/B] v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza The Fallen Angel v [B]A Mystery Opponent[/B] [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] v Sting and Raven[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BHK1978;722483][B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero [/B](c) v Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] (c) v 'K-Dawg' Konnan WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] v Hector Garza [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] v A Mystery Opponent [B]Jerry Lynn[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [B]Scott Steiner[/B] v Stevie Ray WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page v[B] Sting and Raven[/B][/QUOTE] Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks very much for your tips and continued support. Its what keeps this diary goin.. :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG] [I]WCW crosses the border into Vancouver, British Columbia, so all you Canadian fans make sure you check your local guides and log on to wcw.com to gain your exclusive tickets to a Canadian extravaganza. Two Canadian legends, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit will square off for the WCW United States Championship, plus also in action will be your very own Lance Storm, Bill Goldberg and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash. What will be the fallout from the hideous attack from the Outsiders on the innocent interviewer 'Mean' Gene Okerlund? Find out exclusively on the Superstation, as Thunder rolls into Canada.[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Lance Storm Masahiro Chono v Billy Kidman WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v Bill Goldberg 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis I'm going to rename Malenko "THe man of 1000 bolds" because I always pick him WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lance Storm Surely the heat can weather the storm! [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman You can be my Hiro baby WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat Wait a minute, Booker and Stevie aint even from Harlem! For that reason and that reason alone, I predict that The Denver Downpour's will retain their titles 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v[B] Bill Goldberg[/B] I do believe Goldberg sunk the titanic so should have no trouble against a mere mortal [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[B/] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Kev's too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts. Kevs too sexy for his knee's, too sexy for his knee's please stop the pain in his knee's! Kev's too sexy to do the job, too sexy for a job, like a corn on the cob. Kev's too sexy for this match, too sexy for this match, whatcha think about that? WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart The robotic crappler has withstood everybody thrown in his path so far. El Giante, The Yetttah, The Shark, Brother Love, Van Hammer, El Dandy, Susan Sarandon, Olympic cyclist Bradley Wiggins, a knitted character, Derek Acorah, Mongo, American McGee, The Terminator, Google, Ghandi, A set of steak knives, Robbie Blake, Fred Dibnah, A giant squid, Apollo Creed, The Kool-Aid guy, the Spanish Inquisition, Pob, The offensive line of the 1976 Miami Dolphins, Hitler's youth, Whitney Houston, TL Hopper, a ford mondeo and Tony Gordon....to name but a few. Bret will be a big challenge but I see the champ retaining.

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Lance Storm Masahiro Chono v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v[B] Bill Goldberg[/B] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis [I]Malenko's the better wrestler and should probably go over here.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Lance Storm[/B] [I]It's time Eddie went onto bigger and better things.[/I] Masahiro Chono v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] [I]I was always a bit of a mark for Kidman.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat [I]Mysterio and Chavo make a great team.[/I] [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v Bill Goldberg [I]Angle's push is more important in the long-run than Goldberg's.[/I] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Nash can still compete for the company ten years down the line.[/I] WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Like Eddie, Benoit can do better things now.[/I]

Really enjoyed the last show man. 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v [B]Psicosis[/B] [I]I'm expecting you'll be giving Psicosis a push.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lance Storm [I]Storm could be the guy, but i'll stick Eddie. [/I] [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman [I]I'll go with an nWo Japan win here just to keep things balanced between the two groups.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat [I]Booker can afford to lose tag matches and the Champs have had Harlem Heat's number recently.[/I] 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [I]Damn you Goldberg making me pick against Angle.[/I] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Luger has looked good recently, but i'll go with some Konnan interference and a Nash win.[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Not cleanly though, perhaps Bulldog interference?[/I]

[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lance Storm Masahiro Chono v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

Guest cmdrsam
[B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Lance Storm [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' [B]Kurt Angle[/B] v Bill Goldberg [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' [B]Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Hides face for not posting in a very long time:o

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "As we head into the winter season, WCW takes coolness to the extreme," 'Iron' Mike Tenay begins. "Hello everybody, and welcome to Thunder, welcome to the Superstation TBS, and guys, despite the temperatures being considerably cooler than what we just experienced in California, isn't it great to be in Vancouver, Canada!" "These hamennegers use ice blocks as walls to keep warm," Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan comments. "I think you'll find that's a lot further north Bobby! What a great show we have in store for you tonight, including perhaps Chris Benoit's greatest ever challenge, defending the United States Championship against his fellow Canadian hero Bret 'The Hitman' Hart." "If there's one thing these Canadians know how to do, it's wrestle, Mike," Heenan adds. "In this country instead of paying parking fines you are punished by various submission holds, littering is charged with the Sharpshooter and purchasing any American product is chargeable with the Crippler Crossface. I'm sure glad all my clothes tonight are Canadian 100%!" The [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxXhLceKvvA"]nWo[/URL] theme music hits, and running down the ramp with his arms out like an airplane is[B] 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B]. He has his black leather jacket open, despite the cool temperatures, and he hams up to the camera that it is cold as he enters the ring, snatching the microphone from David Penzer. The crowd is apathetic towards the nWo chronie, and despite this he bows down twice for the crowd. "Thank you! Thank you! We love you too, it's great being back here in the heart of nWo country, in Canada!" He shouts as he blows kisses to the crowd. "Although, it should be noted that in our most recent strategic reengineering we decided to our Canadian affiliation due to how weak your dollar is. Seriously, I could buy this town and have significant change from one Benjamin Franklin..." Before Eric Bischoff can really get under the skin of these great Canadian fans, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXzqMzLVR0"]Also Sprach Zarathrusta[/URL] hits and out comes, in a red and white sequined robe, the [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B]. The fans are in raptures as he walks down to the bottom of the ramp, puts his arms out to his side, turns around as the pyros burst out all around him. He continues his march to the ring, strutting as he enters the ring, and then is given a microphone by David Penzer. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Flair shouts, as he struts in front of Eric Bischoff, who looks incredibly frustrated. "How dare you interrupt me!" Bischoff retorts. "Me? Interrupt you? Me, Ric Flair, interrupt you, Eric Bischoff? Pal, if it wasn't for me, you'd be selling meat out the back of a truck in Minneapolis, brother. You are nothing but a coward, you are a cheat, you are a no good son of a [BEEP]! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! The only way I could be interrupting what should be of your meagre life Bischoff is if I asked for a cut of pork pal, instead you stand here in my ring riding my gravy train. And if I'm not mistaken, you have made a vow. Can you tell us what that vow is?" "I ... I haven't made any vows," Bischoff stumbles. "Don't be shy Eric, there's no need to be shy. I read your report to the Board of Directors, so why don't you tell us about it." "I... I don't know what you're talking about." "Yes you do, pal. You made a promise that you would have me... Nature Boy Ric Flair, slick Ric, the limousine riding jet flying kiss stealing wheelin dealin son of a gun Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game... more Championships than you've had pieces of [BEEP], slick Ric from Space Mountain which still has the longest ride in the park pal, you promised you would have me ... terminated." The crowd boo, as Bischoff looks a bit uneasy. "Is it true?" "Well... You know what, yes it is! And you know why you piece of [BEEP]?" Bischoff responds. "Because you're selfish, because you're not of my plans. You're not part of anyone's plans, Ric. Why don't you tell them the truth? What about when Jim Herd was trying to reengineer WCW and he asked you to lose the Flair moniker and become Sparticus? Huh? What did you do? To the company that had given you 15 years employment... what did you do? Go on Ric, tell them that..." Flair looks angry and agitated. "I'll tell them what you did, you decided to take the World Heavyweight Championship and head on over to Uncle Vince, didn't ya? And how did that go? Huh? Within two years... two years... you came crawling back on your hands and knees begging for another chance. And we gave it to you. Last year Ric, Curt Hennig slammed that steel door over your head.. Didn't he? And Ric, what did I ask you to do?" "You, pal, asked me to kill the Four Horsemen, you low down son of a [beep]." "I asked you to make changes, and to accept progress. And you dare call me what you've called me these past few months? Do you know who you're talking to? You're talking to the man that puts food on your table. That keeps these people in arenas. Why? Because when I arrived in WCW, people like you had run it down so low Ric, that WCW was making a tremendous loss. I turned this company around from making millions in losses to mega-millions in profit, Ric. I made it mainstream, I made it relevant. And all I ever asked from you Ric was respect, and to accept progress. And with that you could have your limousines, your leer jets. Oh, yeah, that's right Ric, it's like you strut out here and play the woe-was-me cards you selfish egotistical son of a [beep]. Yeah, I can use those words too. You play that card, but you live the high life, living off me, leeching off these fans. Yeah, you're right, I do want you gone..." "Talk is cheap, pal. You can say what you like, the fact is, I had my back broken from what should have been a fatal plane crash. Unlike cowards like you, for these great fans, I came back. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Every day and night I did it all for them. And then people like you come along ... ya make me sick, Bischoff! You, I hold you in contempt! You see, people like me, Arn Anderson, Sting, we're people of action Bischoff. You're all talk..." "All talk am I? Let me make one thing crystal clear to you, Ric Flair. Firstly, the nWo will take over professional wrestling and will dominate WCW, and secondly Ric Flair, you were wrong, I didn't make a vow or a threat, I made a promise. I made a promise I would have your..." SLAP! It was too much, Flair slapped Bischoff upside the head, and the head honcho hit the ground hard, as Flair strutted above him. Doug Dillenger and the fun police quickly stormed the ring to save precious Bischoff from any more attacks. [CENTER]-------------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, we see a tap on the door of [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B]. The door opens, and the great Canadian legend walks out in his pink and black attire, already in his gear for tonight's blockbuster main event. We pan around to see the knockee was WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B]. The two men stand staring uneasily, before finally Benoit thrusts out his right hand, and shakes the hand of Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. "I just wanted to wish you luck for tonight," Benoit comments. "It won't have anything to do with luck Chris, I'm the Excellence of Execution..." Hart's face is ice cold, before a wide grin comes over his face and the tension passes. "Yeah, abooooout tonight Chris, let's make this a classic. A five star match..." "I wouldn't have it any other way..." Benoit nods out of respect and leaves Bret Hart nervously twisting his neck as the anxiety hits of what should be a classic match. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG] Psicosis v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Malenko's tactic was very simple to pin Psicosis to the mat and use his various submission elements to render Psicosis useless. He tried to in particular focus on the lower legs to take away the spring type element of the high flyer. And he seemed to be gaining the upper hand, until for some reason he took Psicosis up to normal level to his element of chain wrestling, where Malenko was able to counter a sideway slam into a tilterwhirl take down into a DDT. He planted Malenko well and he showed just how dangerous he was by springing quickly to the top and hit a dazzling moonsault for a gutsy win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Psicosis[/CENTER] [/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [I][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wrestling Observer Correspondent It's Review: [/U] "Rather ho-hum starter. if I'm being honest. It's a hard contrast to achieve, sometimes Dean Malenko sucks the life out of a cruiserweight match by trying to be too psychological and sometimes the cruiserweights badly need someone to stop it from becoming a repeat of the third set of the Womens Wimbledon Final of 1986 with repeat volley after repeat aerial volley and lobs."[/CENTER][/I] A grainy black and white video comes up on the screen; [RIGHT]The following announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/RIGHT] It is an Outsiders promo, where they are standing outside of a Los Angeles hospital with flowers. "Hey... Hey yo Kev, do you think Geno will like these?" "I think they'll match his eyes," Nash replies. A stuttering video reruns the Powerbomb heard around the world that sent the veteran interviewer crashing through the stage. "Hey, we aren't nice guys, and we're not here to mess around," Nash announces. "You want some WCW, come get some! Plenty more where that come from, chico!" Nash and Hall start goofing off and joking as we fade out. [RIGHT]The preceding announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/RIGHT] [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lance_Storm.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Lance Storm[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Lance Storm gained a rousing reception from the pro-Canadian crowd and to encapsulate that strong support, Eddie threw Lance a bone and allowed him to dominate some early quick sharp chain wrestling offence. Eddie even went down the old beg off route, but Lance simply baseball slid into his face and continued the onslaught. In pure Thrillapalooza style, Lance Storm slid a steel chair into the ring, while [B]Ryan Lynn[/B] distracted referee Billy Silverman with her gorgeous physique, set it up, and then used it to spring off and hit the top rope for a springboard moonsault type move, but Eddie was quickly aware of it and he managed to side step Storm and take him down with a standing side kick. Eddie then slowed the match down and took Lance outside for some tough brawling up the aisles, the fans gradually though got back into voice when Lance turned it back on Eddie and then hauled him hair first into the ring. Lance Storm then went to the top, and looked for Guerrero's Frog Splash, but Eddie was playing possum, and when Lance rolled around in agony, he applied a surfboard submission to grab a very good win. Storm tonight showed how good he can be. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Lance Storm[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wrestling Observer It's Review: [/U] "Good match, I can't fault it too much. But I do question why Eddie Guerrero has held this belt for so long. It's like your favourite movie that Daddy won't let you watch, the same... movement is not persisted with constantly is it? No, there's variation, and some of these WCW belts in some ways feel a bit stale at the moment."[/I][/CENTER] Backstage, in a dark room, [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] the WCW World Heavyweight Champion sees a row of baseball bats hanging above, like the dirty nocturnal bat itself. Jericho grabs one, and finds a table and snaps it over the edge of the table. He grabs another, and does the same. He then starts stamping up and down... "Sting I hate you! I hate you I hate you!" Jericho continues to lose the plot, as we go to a break. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG] Billy Kidman v Masahiro Chono[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Billy Kidman continued on the face gravy train with some swift offence which caught Chono off guard. He thin ripped off his white tank top to reveal another white tank top with the words 'Hart Mark' over the shirt, which caused the crowd to explode, Masahiro Chono though at the time was stamping his foot and when Kidman turned around he had to duck a stiff kick to the head, but Chono still caught the top of his head, and from there was able to send him into the corners to waiver his speed down by neutralising him. Chono spat at the shirt which caused the crowd to get very rowdy, and allowed Kidman time to slap Chono in the face to try and restart his offence, but the cheap slap only infuriated Chono more who went for the standing stiff kick again, this time connecting powerfully. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Masahiro Chono[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][I] [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wrestling Observer It's Review:[/U] "I personally feel Kidman blew that first stiff kick of Masahiro Chono, I feel the go-home signal had already come and he was supposed to wear the brunt of the kick. The Bret Hart spot on his shirt was like watching Barbara Streisand sing, your girlfriend expects you to gag up but you know if you had grown a set that you really wouldn't. I wonder whether these midcard matches and ensuing storylines are to keep them occupied and not asking for releases to the WWF or whether they actually have any interest in promoting some of these guys to the main event?"[/I][/CENTER] Backstage, [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] was arguing with [B]Curt Hennig[/B]. "Well, he has a point doesn't he?" Hennig comments. "He's a legend, through and through..." "The only true legend around here is me..." [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] finds himself on the scene and walks into the situation, and Bill Goldberg turns around and grabs the innocent Angle by the throat. "Were you going to say something, pal?" Angle doesn't have time to shake his head, before Goldberg says.. "No response? Fine... tonight Kurt Angle... YOU'RE NEXT"! Talk about wrong place at the wrong time! [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevieRay.jpg[/IMG] WCW Tag Team Championships Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v Harlem Heat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Harlem Heat dominated this one from the outset. Stevie Ray kept the match at crawling pace, keeping Chavo grounded, Booker T increased the tempo slightly, but the Champions, despite all intents and purposes were being hammered by the veteran team. After a deathly slow period, Chavo slipped between the legs of Stevie and got a hot tag to Rey Mysterio Jr who leap frogged Stevie Ray, slid between the legs of Booker and then grabbed both men and knocked their heads together. He then stormed to the ropes and came back with a tough clothesline knocking both members of Harlem Heat down, with Booker being assisted to the floor by the head by Chavo. Stevie Rey went for a low blow, which Rey sold, but then smiled, pulling out from his tights a cup, and then in a series of chain wrestling with Stevie Ray was able to position the tired wrestler for a Springboard Hurricanrana, and he hooked the legs of Stevie Ray for a frenetic win! Booker T tried to make the save, but he was held back from entering the ring by [B]Curt Hennig[/B] who surprised him, and sent him shoulder first into the steel ring post. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, and STILL WCW Tag Team Champions, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [I][U]Wrestling Observer It's Review:[/U] "To me, this would work well in the 1980s when you could repeat the same old formula time and time again. You know, small crowds, hardly any TV exposure, heck it was 1994 before Wyoming had cottoned to the Ric Flair/Dusty Rhodes feud. But it's now 1998, and on my dial up internet, I could look up forums to see that Rey and Chavo have done similar matches before. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that we don't have your normal robotic tough guy tag partners here, but I'm a little sick of them getting beaten up only to do the whole Rocky II come back from hell. Works once, great, full me once good, full me twice... not so good."[/I][/CENTER] [B]Booker T's[/B] eyes were widened in agony as his shoulder nearly separated, but more in distress as to [B]Curt Hennig[/B] having cost him a chance at Championship glory. Hennig bowed from the top of the ramp, as the incensed Booker T looked on. What an impact on tonight's proceedings Curt Hennig is having, deliberately and inadvertently! [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bill_Goldberg5.jpg[/IMG] 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Angle dared Goldberg to come to him. What a mistake from the rookie professional wrestler, as the clearly incensed Goldberg took out all his anger on Angle, silencing him with the Jackhammer. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wrestling Observer It's Review:[/U] "I suppose it's time to start formulating how Goldberg is going to lose his first match (even though all us marks know he already has). It's going to be one of two ways, he signs for the WWF and Vince McMahon jobs him to Gillberg, or Steve Austin and him hook up unsanctioned in Japan and the Japanese see that Austin is obviously the better worker and the referee tells Goldberg mid match in broken English that the promoter will hang him by the nads if he doesn't job to Austin... Otherwise, how does this really end? Wrestling is about not knowing what should happen next, its supposed to suspend your belief, this just gives me a timely pit stop reminder."[/I][/CENTER] Backstage, [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] returned to the dressing room of the Four Horsemen to find [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B], the WCW United States Champion laying back on the leather recliner relaxing before his much anticipated match later tonight with Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. "Hey, how are you holding up?" Benoit says as Flair walks into the ring. "Don't worry about me, pal, the dirtiest player in the game always gets his way. It's you I'm worried about." Flair responds. "Me, why?" "Because, I don't want you to take for granted what is in front of you tonight, Chris. I've faced him before, he says he's the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be, and over the years I've thought its more talk than anything. But, he should have had Chris Jericho's Championship just a few weeks ago, and I'm here to tell you, when you get into the ring with a second generation superstar like him, anything can happen. Be careful!" [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG] 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash v 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] After I returned in my tidy whities having cooked up a scrambled egg and having made a cup of coffee (what's with this capuccino stuff? Who do they think we are? Next thing we know they'll make beer that's low in carbs!), having blissfully avoided the first four minutes of this match (why when you want to go you can't go, I could have wasted another two of three minutes on the can rather than watching this), I could sense that Lex Luger had decided to try and match Kevin Nash with power. Bad move Lex, too much time spent in the tanning salon and in the gym rather than circlifying his head and returning his brain to normal functions so that he knew he could never beat Kevin Nash at a power game. Doing that made Lex Luger the perennial Wile E Coyote, before copping the big boot and Jackknife super combo that wows fans from one side of Provo Utah to the other. Thankfully, then it was all over. Will Gene Okerlund feel proud that Lex Luger battled so gamely to save his name? If I were Gene, I'd start pulling the cords myself having watched Luger's botched attempt.... Good one Lex. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Kevin Nash[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wrestling Observer It's Review:[/U] "One of the worst matches of the year. Lex Luger can catch light sometimes for no reason whatsoever (it certainly isn't skill or charisma), and you have no other way of dealing with it but to push him. Otherwise he's a jobber with far less skills than SD Jones and Barry Horowitz divided by 46,056. I'd rather watch Barbara Streisand sing... and get emotional to it. The only reason Luger has a job firstly is so there is a jobber to the stars and secondly because his action toy doll sells to the kiddies."[/I][/CENTER] After the match, [B]Scott Hall[/B] came down to ringside, flicking the tooth pick in the camera lens. He jumped in the ring, and gave the nWo signal to [B]Kevin Nash[/B]. Hall picked up the unconscious [B]Lex Luger[/B], who foolishly allowed his dead legs to go from one side of the ring slat bang into the middle of Kevin Nash's boot, for another power bomb. As Luger's lay colvusing on the mat, Hall sprayed nWo over his pristine back. The commentators labelled this catastrophic, pathetic, and all sorts of mean and nasty things. Me, I labelled it justice. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, finishing off what Bruiser Brody started. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ChrisBenoit4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG] WCW United States Championship 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Probably the match of the night. At least, you'd hope it would be given the obvious semblences in wrestling style and background. It took a while in between circling around the ring and building the crowd to a frenzy until they hooked up, and Bret Hart found himself driving Chris Benoit into the corner with a hammerlock, and then pulling him down to the mat to attempt a Camel Clutch, but as he went for that Benoit rolled free and sat on his knees, smiling at the brilliance of Bret Hart. The crowd continued to lap it up. This sort of pantamime continued for some time, backwards and forth mat submission attempts, quashed, requshed, countered, recountered. It was frenetic stuff. The two men were taking mat wrestling to the extreme, which dependent on your take on professional wrestling and how quickly its moved away from mat wrestling is a good thing or a bad thing. The crowd here clearly noticed it was a good thing. After a while, after a great series of counters, both men got up and had quick hand shake in the centre of the ring in acknowledgement, before returning to their corners and resuming the unwinnable contest once more. Finally we got some chain wrestling, good accurate criss crosses upped the tempo. Again, more counters to each others moves, it was like they were reading each others playbooks. We even then got some fundamental basic wrestling, a couple of good suplexes and body slams from Chris Benoit, but when it appeared that he would go for the German Suplexes, Bret Hart broke the front wristlock and elbowed his way out. But as he did so he moved towards the ropes, and without anyone really seeming to have paid much attention, [B]Davey Boy Smith[/B] had come from under the ring and hit Hart square between the eyes with a foreign object! Benoit didn't see it, and when he saw Hart stumble backwards he did the natural thing and inside cradled Hart for a cheesy pinfall win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW United States Champion, Chris Benoit[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][I][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/it-clown-1.jpg[/IMG] [U]Wrestling Observer It's Review: [/U] "What's with grown men cuddling and shaking hands in in the middle of the ring of late? As I see it, there's two men in spandex pants who are supposed to resemble the big guy with the magic cape and the big red tidy whities over the top of his blue spandex, but for the love of God, can you imagine him hooking up at the end with Lex Luther and hugging the guy? Or shaking his hand? I personally don't care for it and have never been a fan of watching two blokes cuddle. You just wonder if at the end of the match when they're so clearly talking to each other whether they're asking if they'd like Fettucini or Vindaloo for dinner tonight, and who's cooking it. I suppose I'm saying these things because there's not too much I can criticise the actual match on. It's like when I went to Disneyland, the only reason I was ragging on Mickey MOuse for having big ears was because I didn't have a bad thing to say about Space Mountain, line up or no line up. In a pure wrestling sense, I didn't like Davey Boy Smith's attack at the end, as I would have liked Hart and Benoit to conclude it there and then. From a booking perspective however it was logical. Why give away what is clearly a PPV bidded match on free-to-air TV and clearly it is setting up a Bret Hart-Davey Boy Smith feud. I guess I wonder why Davey Boy finds himself in this position given that with his dodgy back of late he's been horrible in the ring. Is Hart meant to carry him?"[/I][/CENTER] After the match, when [B]Chris Benoit[/B] saw [B]Davey Boy Smith [/B]traipsing away, he appeared extremely agitated and taunted Davey Boy to come back to the ring. But the 'British Bulldog' refused, continuing to smile. Benoit stayed with [B]Bret Hart[/B] as he came to, picking him up, and then holding his arm aloft for the massive Canadian crowd. Benoit then picked up the United States Championship, and holding onto the left strap, he gave the right strap to Hart and the two men held up together, as we faded to black.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG] [I]World Championship Wrestling continues its escapade back on the south side of the border as Motown Detroit, Michigan, gets ready for the greatest hit since the Supremes. What will the fallout be from the Flair and Bischoff altercation, let alone Davey Boy Smith costing Bret Hart a good chance at the United States Championship in his native Canada. You could say he was screwed. Chances are, vengeance is on the mind of many as we head back down towards the great lakes...[/I][/CENTER] [U]Quick Picks[/U] Hector Garza v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v The Outsiders nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v The Steiner Brothers WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v Perry Saturn Lance Storm v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v Harlem Heat The Giant v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;723216][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Lance Storm [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' [B]Kurt Angle[/B] v Bill Goldberg [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' [B]Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Hides face for not posting in a very long time:o[/QUOTE] I forgive you. I think I scared off outlaw321 from his need for group hugs in the shower (heh), so at least part of the old gang is still here in black and white [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;723105][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lance Storm Masahiro Chono v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] Thanks for the tips mate [QUOTE=BHK1978;723043][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Lance Storm [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman WCW Tag Team Championships: Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] This probably will not happen but I love Harlem Heat they were one of my favorite tag teams of all time. 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash v [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] Great to see the love for Harlem Heat, man they used to get fired up, who will ever forget the infamous N bomb from Booker T on Hulk Hogan in a promo. Heh. [QUOTE=totti;722943]Really enjoyed the last show man. 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v [B]Psicosis[/B] [I]I'm expecting you'll be giving Psicosis a push.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lance Storm [I]Storm could be the guy, but i'll stick Eddie. [/I] [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman [I]I'll go with an nWo Japan win here just to keep things balanced between the two groups.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat [I]Booker can afford to lose tag matches and the Champs have had Harlem Heat's number recently.[/I] 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [I]Damn you Goldberg making me pick against Angle.[/I] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Luger has looked good recently, but i'll go with some Konnan interference and a Nash win.[/I] WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [I]Not cleanly though, perhaps Bulldog interference?[/I][/QUOTE] Thanks for all your comments, you must have read my mind on the main event ;) [QUOTE=Destiny;722902][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis [I]Malenko's the better wrestler and should probably go over here.[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Lance Storm[/B] [I]It's time Eddie went onto bigger and better things.[/I] Masahiro Chono v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] [I]I was always a bit of a mark for Kidman.[/I] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat [I]Mysterio and Chavo make a great team.[/I] [B]'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v Bill Goldberg [I]Angle's push is more important in the long-run than Goldberg's.[/I] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Nash can still compete for the company ten years down the line.[/I] WCW United States Championship: 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c) v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]Like Eddie, Benoit can do better things now.[/I][/QUOTE] Well, they say all good things must come to an end, but it may have been the upset of all upsets for Angle to end Goldberg :D Maybe down the line though, Goldberg HAS to lose somewhere, right? [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;722896][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Lance Storm Masahiro Chono v [B]Billy Kidman[/B] WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] (c) v Harlem Heat 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v[B] Bill Goldberg[/B] [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] (c) v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/QUOTE] Thanks again for the tips mate... [QUOTE=BoomKing;722827][B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Psicosis I'm going to rename Malenko "THe man of 1000 bolds" because I always pick him WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Lance Storm Surely the heat can weather the storm! [B]Masahiro Chono[/B] v Billy Kidman You can be my Hiro baby WCW Tag Team Championships: [B]Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr (c)[/B] v Harlem Heat Wait a minute, Booker and Stevie aint even from Harlem! For that reason and that reason alone, I predict that The Denver Downpour's will retain their titles 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v[B] Bill Goldberg[/B] I do believe Goldberg sunk the titanic so should have no trouble against a mere mortal [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[B/] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger Kev's too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts. Kevs too sexy for his knee's, too sexy for his knee's please stop the pain in his knee's! Kev's too sexy to do the job, too sexy for a job, like a corn on the cob. Kev's too sexy for this match, too sexy for this match, whatcha think about that? WCW United States Championship: [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit (c)[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart The robotic crappler has withstood everybody thrown in his path so far. El Giante, The Yetttah, The Shark, Brother Love, Van Hammer, El Dandy, Susan Sarandon, Olympic cyclist Bradley Wiggins, a knitted character, Derek Acorah, Mongo, American McGee, The Terminator, Google, Ghandi, A set of steak knives, Robbie Blake, Fred Dibnah, A giant squid, Apollo Creed, The Kool-Aid guy, the Spanish Inquisition, Pob, The offensive line of the 1976 Miami Dolphins, Hitler's youth, Whitney Houston, TL Hopper, a ford mondeo and Tony Gordon....to name but a few. Bret will be a big challenge but I see the champ retaining.[/QUOTE] Ahh... but did Chris Benoit withstood Barbara Streisand on full volume I wonder?

Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v [B]British Connection[/B] ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X[/B] (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v The Outsiders nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Perry Saturn[/B] Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat [B]nWo Hollywood[/B] ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v Harlem Heat The Giant v Bret [B]'The Hitman' Hart[/B]

Guest cmdrsam
:eek: That clown is a killer I tell you. :eek: I have entered in all required data into my apple 2e database it it determines this to be my best presictions. :p Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v [B]British Connection[/B] ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X[/B] (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] nWo Japan [B](Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v The Steiner Brothers WCW Tag Team Champion [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn [B]Lance Storm[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven WCW Television Championship:[B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]

Hey buddy, just caught up with the last few shows and I'm still absolutely loving it. I love the attention to detail for the era of course, but it's the development of the characters that I'm loving. Jericho is a great fit for champion at the moment, Goldberg is being handled perfectly, Ric Flair is doing his role just as he should be, anyone who debuts is getting a good showing, it all just works phenomenally. Brilliant stuff. Have to say though, 11 matches on one TV show? I know it's 3 hours but still, wow! Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [I]Malenko is Malenko, and Garza looks to be out of usefulness at the moment[/I] [B]The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [I]Unfortunately it seems like the British Connection are victims of one of the best rosters ever assembled. Alex Wright is doing fine and Daniels is flying at the moment so I expect them to win[/I] [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [I]Lodi and Lenny are nothing more than comic relief and you seem to be investing time into the Supernova's. You seem a fan of the Russo style booknig where you throw two underused singles wrestlers together to make a team. It worked with the Acolytes and new Age Outlaws and it works for you too. I like it[/I] 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [I]I'm liking Angle, but he's a bit off being ready for the sort of push that comes with beating Nash and Hall[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [I]nWo Japan seem to be jobbing a lot lately and Steiner's are far more intersting. I know there is the tension there but it'll be enough to win this one I'm sure.[/I] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn [I]Perry is a good team player in a stable but Chavo needs to seem like more than just the Marty to Rey's Shawn, so he'll get the win[/I] Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [I]I'm loving the extra exposure Davey Boy is getting, and as much of a fan as I am of Storm, and you know how much, I think Davey has more going on at the moment[/I] [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven [I]I think the presence of a newly debuted Taz is enough for the win here as he needs to be kept strong[/I] WCW Television Championship: 'Latino Heat'[B] Eddie Guerrero (c) [/B]v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat [I]Eddie is a great choice as TV Champion and he's added buckets of prestige to the title. I love The Dragon but Eddie is a more suitable champion, and need sto eventually lose the strap to someone who would realyl benefit from the win[/I] nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] [I]I'd love to see more from Konnan and Hennig, but with such a big roster I don't expect it anytime soon[/I] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]This is a toughie, because The Giant is the sorta guy you can always count on for a big storyline just through his size and look, but Bret needs to keep looking strong because he's still got a few years left in him and is a ital part of your roster.[/I] Should be a great show buddy.

Quick Picks Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [B]The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Perry Saturn[/B] [B]Lance Storm[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] I'm really looking foraward to this card

Hector Garza v[B] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [I]Malenko gets some momentum back this week after the defeat to Psicosis.[/I] [B]The Fallen and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [I]I'd like to see a push for Regal and Finlay because their both great wrestlers, but here I think the younger guys will get the win.[/I] [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [I]I think you may push Psicosis onto bigger things than the Cruiserweights. Maybe getting him involved in the Television Title mix. I'd like to see that happen anyway.[/I] [B]'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/B] v The Outsiders [I]I didn't enjoy Angle being involved in a squash match last week even if it was against Goldberg. He'll probably lose again this week, but maybe we'll see some miscommunication between Nash and Hall? Luger and Angle could be a decent idea as a tag team aswell. Both act like patriots for their country.[/I] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [I]Chono got a good win last week so a loss here wouldn't hurt him as much. I think this will go one of two ways. The Steiners have a fall out and lose the match or they begin to work things out and look like a good team once again.[/I] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn Chavo is alot better than Saturn in my eyes. I'm going to call a Chavo/Rey break up somewhere down the line. I think that would make for an entertaining feud. Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] [I]I'm a fan of both and even though Storm hasn't been in the company too long I think Bulldog needs to win to keep him strong for a match with Bret.[/I] [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven [I]With Raven thrown into the mix it makes this a little tougher to predict. Taz needs to step up in matches like this though and show that he can get it done.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat [I]This would be awesome if Steamboat was 10/15 years younger, but I still expect we'll see a great technical battle.[/I] [B]nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig)[/B] v Harlem Heat [I]It hasn't been going well recently for Harlem Heat and I think Hennig will add further misery to Booker here.[/I] The Giant v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] [I]I think Bulldog will make another appearence, but not until after the match. Although The Giant needs to be kept as strong as possible I can't see Bret losing two straight.[/I]

Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] [B]The Fallen Angel and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [/B]v British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [B]WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v Perry Saturn Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] [B]The Giant[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

Hector Garza v [B]'The Man of 1000 Bolds' Dean Malenko[/B] Bold him baby! You know, Dean may know a thousand holds, but Jericho knows 1004! 1 - arm drag 2 - arm bar 3 - moss cover three handled family grudunzle 4 - arm bar 5 - back breaker 6 - body slam 7 - drop toe hold 8 - arm bar 9 - shoting star staple press 10 - right handed arm bar 11 - Lionsault 12 - knife edge chop 13 - arm bar 14 - piledriver 15 - Jericho arm bar 16 - Canadian arm drag 17 - Canadian Maple Leaf 18 - arm bar 19 - LionTamer 20 - missile drop kick 21 - drop kick 22 - Jericho back breaker 23 - kick 24 - missile drop kick off the top rope 25 - side head lock 26 - arm bar 27 - hip toss 28 - sleeper hold 29 - atomic leg drop 30 - ddt 31 - fall away slam 32 - Canadian arm bar 33 - kick to the mid section 34 - foot to the face 35 - elbow drop 36 - running lariat 37 - arm bar 38 - power slam 39 - double ax handle 40 - Northern light suplex 41 - Japanese arm bar 42 - snap suplex 43 - clothesline 44 - camel clutch 45 - german suplex 46 - arm bar 47 - Canadian suplex 48 - swinging neck breaker 49 - Jericho snap suplex 50 - leg drop 51 - hurricarana 52 - baseball slide 53 - arm bar 54 - right handed arm drag 55 - pin 56 - palm shot 57 - Mexican arm bar 58 - lariat 59 - Jericho driver 60 - moon sault 61 - left handed arm drag 62 - forearm 63 - left side hip toss 64 - headlock 65 - arm bar 66 - European upper cut 67 - Jericho drop kick 68 - belly to back suplex 69 - jaw breaker 70 - Lionheart arm bar 71 - right side hip toss 72 - left leg drop toe hold 73 - arm bar 74 - right leg drop toe hold 75 - arm bar 76 - Jericho ddt 77 - gorilla press 78 - arm bar 79 - boot to the head 80 - slap 81 - brain buster 82 - arm bar 83 - reverse hip toss 84 - Jericho leg drop 85 - Jericho right handed arm bar 86 - knee to the mid section 87 - arm bar 88 - LionHeart upper cut 89 - standing lariet 90 - American arm bar 91 - tombstone 92 - moonsault to the outside 93 - arm bar 94 - Jerich knife edge chop 95 - right knee to the mid section 96 - Canadian right arm bar 97 - side suplex 98 - Jericho screw leg whip 99 - left knee to the mid section 100 - arm bar 101 - right side suplex 102 - powerbomb (before illegal) 103 - Canadian left arm bar 104 - Jericho Spike 105 - belly to belly suplex 106 - left side suplex 107 - arm bar 108 - springboard backflip ddt 109 - bow and arrow submission 110 - arm bar 111 - head scissors 112 - figure four 113 - American right arm bar 114 - somersault flip 115 - flying head scissors 116 - top rope huracanrana 117 - American left arm bar 118 - sunset flip 119 - scissors around the ring post 120 - arm bar 121 - sharp snap suplex 122 - catapult into ringpost 123 - vertical suplex 124 - Japanese right arm bar 125 - backdrop 126 - elbow drop 127 - arm bar 128 - Jericho sleeper hold 129 - gulliten leg drop 130 - Japanese left arm bar 131 - leapfrog 132 - flying clothesline 133 - kick to the leg 134 - arm bar 135 - leg takedown 136 - knee drop 137 - boot to the face 138 - small package 139 - arm takedown 140 - Mexican right arm bar 141 - right punch 142 - standing dropkick 143 - piledriver 144 - spinning savate kick 145 - Mexican left arm bar 146 - forearm smash 147 - split-legged moonsault 148 - Boston crab 149 - flying forearm from the second rope 150 - arm bar 151 - powerslam 152 - belly to back suplex 153 - elbow off the second rope 154 - flying bodypress 155 - fisherman suplex 156 - Jericho figure four leglock 157 - arm bar 158 - tombstone piledriver 159 - Jericho flying clothesline 160 - superkick 161 - elbow to the gut 162 - chop 163 - bear hug 164 - nerve hold 165 - arm bar 166 - bulldog 167 - poke to the eyes 168 - rake to the eyes 169 - sharpshooter 170 - arm bar 171 - rolling german suplexes 172 - arm drag take over 173 - full arm drag 174 - german release suplex 175 - russian leg sweep 176 - arm drag and twist 177 - leg sweep 178 - sharpshooter 179 - chop 180 - bulldog off the top rope 181 - arm bar 182 - hammerlock 183 - reverse atomic knee drop 184 - top-rope elbow drop 185 - arm bar 186 - wrist lock 187 - whip into the corner 188 - elbow to the jaw 189 - rear chinlock 190 - flying fist drop 191 - arm bar 192 - spinning kick 193 - Northern Lights bomb 194 - plancha 195 - savate kick 196 - arm bar 197 - chinlock 198 - standing hammerlock 199 - crossface 200 - splash 201 - ankle lock submission 202 - back drop 203 - arm bar 204 - Irish whip 205 - knee to the back 206 - back bodydrop 207 - leglock 208 - shoulderblock 209 - arm bar 210 - back suplex 211 - open hand to the face 212 - top rope frankensteiner 213 - corkscrew plancha 214 - arm bar 215 - outside-the-ring huracanrana 216 - scoop slam 217 - crossface chicken wing 218 - frankensteiner 219 - reverse atomic drop 220 - flying headbutt 221 - headbutt 222 - arm bar 223 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 224 - Tiger suplex 225 - running clothesline with right arm 226 - test of strength 227 - arm bar 228 - running clothesline with left arm 229 - reverse atomic knee drop onto left knee 230 - dropkick to torso 231 - left arm bar 232 - Asai moonsault 233 - cradle 234 - karate kick 235 - reverse whip 236 - arm bar 237 - reverse Irish whip 238 - abdominal stretch 239 - dragon suplex 240 - reverse suplex 241 - arm bar 242 - top rope powerbomb 243 - inverted backbreaker 244 - modified top rope powerbomb 245 - sideslam 246 - tilt-a-whirl sideslam 247 - superplex 248 - arm bar 249 - turnbuckle smash body slam 250 - slingshot catapult 251 - single leg takedown 252 - judo takedown 253 - arm bar 254 - Fireman's carry takedown 255 - double wrist takedown 256 - vertical splash 257 - snap mare 258 - spinebuster 259 - tilt-a-whirl slam 260 - top rope press slam 261 - double leg slam 262 - shoulder breaker 263 - inverted power slam 264 - suplex powerbomb 265 - airplane spin powerbomb 266 - underhook piledriver 267 - ring rope low blow 268 - mat slam 269 - monkey flip 270 - neck breaker 271 - reverse mat slam 272 - sliding leg trip 273 - leg drag 274 - double knee lift 275 - knee drop 276 - step kick 277 - spinning roundhouse kick 278 - spinning heel kick 279 - roundhouse kick 280 - snap kick 281 - leg lariat 282 - jumping standing head scissors 283 - Jericho Spike 284 - shoulder spin hurricarana 285 - arm bar 286 - gutbuster drop 287 - flap jack 288 - flying arm scissor 289 - forearm uppercut 290 - giant swing 291 - face driver 292 - fist drop 293 - double axe handle smash 294 - top rope drop kick 295 - inverted facelock ddt 296 - tornado ddt 297 - ring rope snap 298 - spinning clothesline 299 - ring rope vertical splash clothesline 300 - open hand chop 301 - double chest chop 302 - bulldog lariat 303 - bulldog headlock 304 - swinging bulldog 305 - body scissor 306 - brainbuster 307 - springboard moonsault body press 308 - vertical splash 309 - cross body block 310 - spinning back fist 311 - back breaker drop 312 - atomic throw 313 - shoulder throw 314 - arm wringer 315 - atomic drop 316 - arm breaker 317 - airplane spin toss 318 - turnbuckle smash 319 - side headlock takedown 320 - arm bar 321 - go-behind takedown 322 - front neck chancre 323 - lifting leg stomp 324 - double stomp 325 - somersault body attack 326 - springboard corkscrew splash 327 - springboard moonsault splash 328 - reverse fallaway slam 329 - sidewalk slam 330 - full nelson slam 331 - half nelson 332 - shoulder tackle 333 - short arm 334 - spinning punch 335 - hip toss powerslam 336 - arm bar 337 - shoulder mount face first powerbomb 338 - belly to back powerbomb 339 - body slam piledriver 340 - flying somersault 341 - spinning toe hold 342 - belly to belly wristlock 343 - inverted facelock surfboard 344 - standing surfboard 345 - step-over toe hold face lock 346 - spinning cobra clutch sleeper hold 347 - triangle scissor lock 348 - rolling leg sleeper hold 349 - crooked head scissor lock 350 - back slide 351 - forward leg sweep cradle 352 - nerve hold with armbar 353 - arm bar 354 - neck twist 355 - belly to back flipping throw suplex 356 - belly to belly 90 degree overhead suplex 357 - racked leg lock 358 - victory roll 359 - roll up reverse 360 - crucifix roll up 361 - reverse crucifix kneebar 362 - rolling leg scissors cradle 363 - side cradle 364 - arm bar 365 - 3/4 nelson cradle 366 - bridging double leg pickup roll up 367 - inside cradle 368 - spinning full nelson 369 - half crab 370 - half nelson 371 - back to back elevated hammerlock 372 - inverted full nelson 373 - arm bar 374 - cradle suplex 375 - block buster suplex with bridge 376 - belly to belly overheard with hammerlock suplex 377 - front face lock 378 - chinlock 379 - choke hold 380 - over the shoulder chinlock 381 - inverted face lock 382 - arm bar 383 - full nelson suplex 384 - salto suplex 385 - inverted facelock suplex 386 - half nelson belly to belly suplex 387 - front ring rope suplex 388 - inverted belly to back bear hug 389 - back breaker rack 390 - crossed arms camel clutch 391 - arm bar 392 - stretch suplex 393 - shoulder mounted forward suplex 394 - underhook suplex 395 - standing on the top rope underhook suplex 396 - armbar with neck submission 397 - step over arm bar 398 - cross knee back breaker hold 399 - standing bow and arrow 400 - back drop driver suplex 401 - wheelbarrow suplex 402 - standing ankle lock 403 - achilles tendon hold 404 - inverted face lock abdominal stretch 405 - crucifix armbar 406 - over the shoulder arm drag 407 - belly to back wristlock 408 - bodyslam piledriver 409 - face first piledriver 410 - reverse ankle lock 411 - suplex piledriver 412 - back elbow smash 413 - arm bar 414 - elbow smash 415 - released german suplex 416 - Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 417 - crossed arms powerbomb 418 - step over armbar with neck submission 419 - bow and arrow back breaker hold 420 - reverse underhook ddt 421 - throat slam suplex 422 - underhook ddt 423 - gutwrench powerbomb 424 - Argentine back breaker 425 - reverse gory special powerbomb 426 - ring rope drop from tilt-a-whirl clothesline 427 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 428 - guillotine powerbomb 429 - arm bar 430 - short arm clothesline 431 - tilt-a-whirl powerslam 432 - punch 433 - school boy trip 434 - front face lock choke hold 435 - full nelson 436 - double to neck chop 437 - spinning reverse knife hand chop 438 - elbow smash clothesline 439 - belly to belly overhead suplex 440 - chickenwing and facelock suplex 441 - super brainbuster 442 - front leg shoulder tackle 443 - arm bar 444 - apron dive senton 445 - back drop fallaway slam 446 - off the top rope somersault senton with twist 447 - half crab with armlock 448 - bell clap 449 - back fist 450 - back rake 451 - step over armbar cradle 452 - rolling inside cradle 453 - hair pull slam 454 - hammerlock body slam 455 - body slam 456 - arm bar 457 - indian deathlock with front face lock leg lock 458 - knuckle to temple 459 - crucifix kneebar 460 - spinning boot scrape 461 - fireman's carry brainbuster 462 - off the top rope body press suicida 463 - school boy roll up 464 - japanese leg roll pin 465 - spine bomb slam 466 - stretch slam 467 - arm bar 468 - tilt-a-whirl face first slam 469 - standing figure four leg lock 470 - racked kneeling leg lock 471 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 472 - running bulldog headlock 473 - arm bar 474 - 3/4 face lock, flap jack, bulldog 475 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 476 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 477 - off the second rope splash 478 - catapult splash 479 - catapult somersault splash 480 - arm bar 481 - somersault body attack suicida 482 - octopus hold 483 - body scissor lock 484 - leg lock with bridging chinlock 485 - press slam 486 - super inverted atomic drop 487 - cradle camel clutch 488 - crossed arms with standing figure four cradle 489 - forward rolling cradle 490 - stomp 491 - double leg tackle takedown 492 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 493 - arm bar 494 - pinch sleeper hold 495 - hair pull takedown 496 - side rolling leg scissor takedown 497 - throat strike 498 - tights pull takedown 499 - stump puller 500 - surfboard 501 - double step over toe hold face lock 502 - chinlock surfboard 503 - inverted surfboard 504 - arm bar 505 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 506 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 507 - inverted with inverted facelock surfboard 508 - inverted with chinlock surfboard 509 - lifting mat slam 510 - reverse monkey flip 511 - forward russian leg sweep 512 - arm bar 513 - leg twist 514 - leg wheel 515 - low blow 516 - off the top rope somersault leg drop with twist 517 - springboard leg drop 518 - driving knee lift 519 - jumping knee strike 520 - knee to stomach 521 - catapult somersault leg drop 522 - knee clip 523 - thrust kick 524 - knee drop knee breaker 525 - side kick 526 - arm bar 527 - spin kick 528 - rolling koppou kick 529 - flying side kick 530 - leg sweep kick 531 - scissor kick 532 - back brain kick 533 - arm bar 534 - jumping hip attack 535 - reverse hurricarana 536 - gutbuster drop 537 - headbutt drop 538 - hamstring pull 539 - arm bar 540 - flying head scissors 541 - forearm smash 542 - off the second rope fist drop 543 - spinning forearm smash 544 - spinning back elbow smash 545 - guillotine face driver 546 - arm bar 547 - reverse face driver 548 - underhook face driver 549 - neck snap 550 - nerve strike 551 - palm thrust 552 - palm thrust flurry 553 - belly to belly piledriver 554 - arm bar 555 - neck breaker 556 - standing head scissors 557 - airplane spin 558 - inverted atomic drop 559 - reverse achilles tendon hold 560 - ankle lock 561 - suplex piledriver 562 - underhook face first piledriver 563 - elbow smash 564 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 565 - flying back elbow smash 566 - arm bar 567 - exploder suplex 568 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 569 - crucifix powerbomb 570 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 571 - face first powerbomb 572 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 573 - throat slam suplex 574 - arm bar 575 - single arm ddt 576 - reverse underhook ddt 577 - Canadian back breaker 578 - camel clutch 579 - strectch powerbomb 580 - underhook powerbomb 581 - gutwrench powerbomb 582 - shoulder mounted suplex 583 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 584 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 585 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 586 - inverted facelock front suplex 587 - cradle brainbuster suplex 588 - arm bar 589 - rope rake 590 - abdominal claw hold 591 - elbow smash clothesline 592 - cobra clutch suplex 593 - belly to belly overhead suplex 594 - catapult somersault senton suicida 595 - head vice 596 - back rake 597 - corner body press 598 - handspring body press suicida 599 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 600 - arm bar 601 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 602 - step over armbar cradle 603 - forward rolling fallaway slam 604 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 605 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 606 - back suplex 607 - arm bar 608 - flying leg roll up 609 - racked kneeling leg lock 610 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 611 - tilt a whirl face first slam 612 - spine bomb slam 613 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 614 - cobra clutch bulldog 615 - arm bar 616 - running palm thrust 617 - super piledriver 618 - super arm drag 619 - springboard arm drag 620 - cross arm scissors 621 - super northern lights bomb 622 - top rope powerbomb 623 - arm bar 624 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 625 - super spine bomb slam 626 - double sidewalk slam 627 - standing on top rope press slam 628 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 629 - belly to belly double arm suplex 630 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 631 - arm bar 632 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 633 - pendulum back breaker 634 - body breaker 635 - super inverted atomic drop 636 - arm bar 637 - camel clutch cradle 638 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 639 - top rope vertical splash 640 - running corner vertical splash 641 - choke hold sleeper hold 642 - head scissor lock 643 - arm bar 644 - figure four stump puller 645 - elevated surfboard 646 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 647 - judo takedown 648 - single leg takedown 649 - tights pull takedown 650 - suspended surfboard 651 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 652 - arm bar 653 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 654 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 655 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 656 - neck breaker 657 - flying mat slam 658 - reverse monkey flip 659 - running mat slam 660 - left arm bar 661 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 662 - running neck breaker 663 - flying somersault 664 - leg twist 665 - leg wheel 666 - right arm bar 667 - double forward russian leg sweep 668 - super side russian leg sweep 669 - sliding leg trip 670 - double side russian leg sweep 671 - leg whip 672 - arm bar 673 - flying knee lift 674 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 675 - off the second rope knee lift 676 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 677 - jumping knee strike 678 - headlock 679 - gorilla press 680 - off the top rope moonsault knee drop 681 - arm bar 682 - somersault leg drop 683 - springboard knee drop 684 - super knee breaker drop 685 - thrust kick 686 - standing on top rope knee breaker drop 687 - arm bar 688 - off the top rope knee drop 689 - flying spinning roundhouse kick 690 - springboard straight leg side kick 691 - corner running spinning heel kick 692 - arm bar 693 - rolling german suplex 694 - corner rolling koppou kick 695 - missile drop kick 696 - roundhouse kick 697 - knife edge chop 698 - cradle 699 - full nelson 700 - corner back flip kick 701 - leg sweep kick 702 - jumping spin kick 703 - running big boot kick 704 - flying big boot kick 705 - bodyslam 706 - snap suplex 707 - snap mare 708 - ddt 709 - off the top rope somersault hurricarana 710 - super hurricarana 711 - tombstone 712 - arm bar 713 - standing on the top rope hurricarana 714 - jawbreaker 715 - irish whip 716 - hammer throw 717 - arm bar 718 - springboard jumping hip attack 719 - corner jumping hip attack 720 - fireman's carry gutbuster drop 721 - arm bar 722 - hamstring pull 723 - flap jack 724 - giant swing 725 - off the second rope fist drop 726 - flying head scissors 727 - flying arm scissors 728 - Canadian left arm bar 729 - forearm uppercut 730 - super flying arm scissors 731 - gutbuster drop 732 - European uppercut 733 - off the top rope face driver 734 - spinning back elbow smash 735 - arm bar 736 - off the second rope leg face driver 737 - fist drop 738 - suplex 739 - underhook face driver 740 - reverse face driver 741 - forearm smash 742 - double boot scrape 743 - arm bar 744 - side headlock 745 - hip toss 746 - sleeper hold 747 - atomic leg drop 748 - back breaker 749 - fallaway slam 750 - power slam 751 - double axe handle 752 - running lariat 753 - elbow drop 754 - arm bar 755 - camel clutch 756 - clothesline 757 - snap suplex 758 - lionsault 759 - drop toe hold 760 - shoting star staple press 761 - baseball slide 762 - palm shot 763 - hurricarana 764 - leg drop 765 - arm bar 766 - lariat 767 - pin 768 - moonsault 769 - headlock 770 - left side hip toss 771 - forearm 772 - arm bar 773 - belly to back suplex 774 - left leg drop toe hold 775 - right side hip toss 776 - jaw breaker 777 - boot to the head 778 - brain buster 779 - slap 780 - reverse hip toss 781 - left arm bar 782 - knee to the mid section 783 - standing lariat 784 - moonsault to the outside 785 - tombstone 786 - arm bar 787 - side suplex 788 - powerbomb 789 - left knee to mid section 790 - Jericho Spike 791 - belly to belly suplex 792 - left side suplex 793 - fisherman suplex 794 - figure four leg lock 795 - superkick 796 - tombstone piledriver 797 - flying bodypress 798 - arm bar 799 - elbow off the second rope 800 - elbow to the gut 801 - rake to the eyes 802 - left leg sweep 803 - bulldog 804 - bear bug 805 - arm bar 806 - rolling german suplexes 807 - russian leg sweep 808 - arm drag and twist 809 - leg sweep 810 - chop 811 - reverse whip 812 - dragon suplex 813 - reverse Irish whip 814 - abdominal stretch 815 - arm bar 816 - top rope powerbomb 817 - reverse suplex 818 - tilt-a-whirl side slam 819 - superplex 820 - modified top rope powerbomb 821 - inverted back breaker 822 - turnbuckle smash body slam 823 - judo takedown 824 - arm bar 825 - Fireman's carry takedown 826 - single leg takedown 827 - slingshot catapult 828 - double wrist takedown 829 - tilt-a-whirl slam 830 - spinebuster 831 - snap mare 832 - arm bar 833 - vertical splash 834 - standing hammerlock 835 - crossface 836 - savate kick 837 - plancha 838 - chinlock 839 - Northern lights bomb 840 - splash 841 - ankle lock submission 842 - arm bar 843 - back drop 844 - knee to the back 845 - back bodydrop 846 - leglock 847 - shoulderblock 848 - back suplex 849 - open hand to the face 850 - top rope frankensteiner 851 - corkscrew plancha 852 - arm bar 853 - outside-the-ring hurricarana 854 - scoop slam 855 - crossface chickenwing 856 - frankensteiner 857 - reverse atomic drop 858 - flying headbutt 859 - headbutt 860 - arm bar 861 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 862 - test of strength 863 - tiger suplex 864 - running clothesline 865 - dropkick to torso 866 - arm bar 867 - cradle 868 - Asai moonsault 869 - spinning forearm smash 870 - spinning back elbow smash 871 - guillotine face driver 872 - arm bar 873 - reverse face driver 874 - underhook face driver 875 - neck snap 876 - nerve strike 877 - palm thrust 878 - palm thrust flurry 879 - belly to belly piledriver 880 - arm bar 881 - neck breaker 882 - standing head scissors 883 - airplane spin 884 - inverted atomic drop 885 - reverse achilles tendon hold 886 - ankle lock 887 - suplex piledriver 888 - underhook face first piledriver 889 - elbow smash 890 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 891 - flying back elbow smash 892 - arm bar 893 - exploder suplex 894 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 895 - crucifix powerbomb 896 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 897 - face first powerbomb 898 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 899 - throat slam suplex 900 - arm bar 901 - single arm ddt 902 - reverse underhook ddt 903 - Canadian back breaker 904 - camel clutch 905 - strectch powerbomb 906 - underhook powerbomb 907 - gutwrench powerbomb 908 - shoulder mounted suplex 909 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 910 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 911 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 912 - inverted facelock front suplex 913 - cradle brainbuster suplex 914 - arm bar 915 - rope rake 916 - abdominal claw hold 917 - elbow smash clothesline 918 - cobra clutch suplex 919 - belly to belly overhead suplex 920 - catapult somersault senton suicida 921 - head vice 922 - back rake 923 - corner body press 924 - handspring body press suicida 925 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 926 - arm bar 927 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 928 - step over armbar cradle 929 - forward rolling fallaway slam 930 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 931 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 932 - back suplex 933 - arm bar 934 - flying leg roll up 935 - racked kneeling leg lock 936 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 937 - tilt a whirl face first slam 938 - spine bomb slam 939 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 940 - cobra clutch bulldog 941 - arm bar 942 - running palm thrust 943 - super piledriver 944 - super arm drag 945 - springboard arm drag 946 - cross arm scissors 947 - super northern lights bomb 948 - top rope powerbomb 949 - arm bar 950 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 951 - super spine bomb slam 952 - double sidewalk slam 953 - standing on top rope press slam 954 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 955 - belly to belly double arm suplex 956 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 957 - arm bar 958 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 959 - pendulum back breaker 960 - body breaker 961 - super inverted atomic drop 962 - arm bar 963 - camel clutch cradle 964 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 965 - top rope vertical splash 966 - running corner vertical splash 967 - choke hold sleeper hold 968 - head scissor lock 969 - arm bar 970 - figure four stump puller 971 - elevated surfboard 972 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 973 - judo takedown 974 - single leg takedown 975 - tights pull takedown 976 - suspended surfboard 977 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 978 - arm bar 979 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 980 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 981 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 982 - neck breaker 983 - flying mat slam 984 - reverse monkey flip 985 - running mat slam 986 - left arm bar 987 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 988 - running neck breaker 989 - flying somersault 990 - leg twist 991 - leg wheel 992 - right arm bar 993 - double forward russian leg sweep 994 - super side russian leg sweep 995 - sliding leg trip 996 - double side russian leg sweep 997 - leg whip 998 - flying knee lift 999 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 1000 - off the second rope knee lift 1001 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 1002 - jumping knee strike 1003 - headlock 1004 - ARM BAR The Fallen Angel and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v [B]British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) [/B] Love to see a little push for these two, how about the Belfast Bruiser and the Blackpool Brawler? [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and Ultimo Dragon)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) If psicosis loses, the weddings off! 'Total Package' Lex Luger and 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle v [B]The Outsiders[/B] Outside, inside, uptown, downtown, turn the beat around town, aint no stopping to the sound of the Nash and Hall beat! [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v The Steiner Brothers Come on Muta and Chono! Id actually love to see this match in this time period. WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]Perry Saturn[/B] Perry wins via assistance from moppy! Did you know, dolphins learn sign language so they can tell penguins they love them! Your welcome! Lance Storm v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] Whilst we are pushing the brits, one more won't hurt! [B] 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven I personally hope Taz goes on a rampage and starts fueding with Raven. He might even be able to powerbomb Kidman and NOBODY POWER BOMBS BILLY KIDMAN! WCW Television Championship: [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat As awesome as it would be to see steamboat win, I see this as a chance to further legitimise the reign of Latino Heat. nWo Hollywood ('K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig) v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] They aint even from Harlem! Wait a minute...Konnan and Hennig aint even from Hollywood! I'm so confused. [B]The Giant [/B]v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart Vince once claimed that WCW had no idea how to book a giant...then totally wasted Big Show making him look like a total idiot on his debut..so why don't you show us how a professional books a giant, Trist? Looking forward to a great card on paper. I'm sure you will outdo yourself as always!

[QUOTE]Bold him baby! You know, Dean may know a thousand holds, but Jericho knows 1004! 1 - arm drag 2 - arm bar 3 - moss cover three handled family grudunzle 4 - arm bar 5 - back breaker 6 - body slam 7 - drop toe hold 8 - arm bar 9 - shoting star staple press 10 - right handed arm bar 11 - Lionsault 12 - knife edge chop 13 - arm bar 14 - piledriver 15 - Jericho arm bar 16 - Canadian arm drag 17 - Canadian Maple Leaf 18 - arm bar 19 - LionTamer 20 - missile drop kick 21 - drop kick 22 - Jericho back breaker 23 - kick 24 - missile drop kick off the top rope 25 - side head lock 26 - arm bar 27 - hip toss 28 - sleeper hold 29 - atomic leg drop 30 - ddt 31 - fall away slam 32 - Canadian arm bar 33 - kick to the mid section 34 - foot to the face 35 - elbow drop 36 - running lariat 37 - arm bar 38 - power slam 39 - double ax handle 40 - Northern light suplex 41 - Japanese arm bar 42 - snap suplex 43 - clothesline 44 - camel clutch 45 - german suplex 46 - arm bar 47 - Canadian suplex 48 - swinging neck breaker 49 - Jericho snap suplex 50 - leg drop 51 - hurricarana 52 - baseball slide 53 - arm bar 54 - right handed arm drag 55 - pin 56 - palm shot 57 - Mexican arm bar 58 - lariat 59 - Jericho driver 60 - moon sault 61 - left handed arm drag 62 - forearm 63 - left side hip toss 64 - headlock 65 - arm bar 66 - European upper cut 67 - Jericho drop kick 68 - belly to back suplex 69 - jaw breaker 70 - Lionheart arm bar 71 - right side hip toss 72 - left leg drop toe hold 73 - arm bar 74 - right leg drop toe hold 75 - arm bar 76 - Jericho ddt 77 - gorilla press 78 - arm bar 79 - boot to the head 80 - slap 81 - brain buster 82 - arm bar 83 - reverse hip toss 84 - Jericho leg drop 85 - Jericho right handed arm bar 86 - knee to the mid section 87 - arm bar 88 - LionHeart upper cut 89 - standing lariet 90 - American arm bar 91 - tombstone 92 - moonsault to the outside 93 - arm bar 94 - Jerich knife edge chop 95 - right knee to the mid section 96 - Canadian right arm bar 97 - side suplex 98 - Jericho screw leg whip 99 - left knee to the mid section 100 - arm bar 101 - right side suplex 102 - powerbomb (before illegal) 103 - Canadian left arm bar 104 - Jericho Spike 105 - belly to belly suplex 106 - left side suplex 107 - arm bar 108 - springboard backflip ddt 109 - bow and arrow submission 110 - arm bar 111 - head scissors 112 - figure four 113 - American right arm bar 114 - somersault flip 115 - flying head scissors 116 - top rope huracanrana 117 - American left arm bar 118 - sunset flip 119 - scissors around the ring post 120 - arm bar 121 - sharp snap suplex 122 - catapult into ringpost 123 - vertical suplex 124 - Japanese right arm bar 125 - backdrop 126 - elbow drop 127 - arm bar 128 - Jericho sleeper hold 129 - gulliten leg drop 130 - Japanese left arm bar 131 - leapfrog 132 - flying clothesline 133 - kick to the leg 134 - arm bar 135 - leg takedown 136 - knee drop 137 - boot to the face 138 - small package 139 - arm takedown 140 - Mexican right arm bar 141 - right punch 142 - standing dropkick 143 - piledriver 144 - spinning savate kick 145 - Mexican left arm bar 146 - forearm smash 147 - split-legged moonsault 148 - Boston crab 149 - flying forearm from the second rope 150 - arm bar 151 - powerslam 152 - belly to back suplex 153 - elbow off the second rope 154 - flying bodypress 155 - fisherman suplex 156 - Jericho figure four leglock 157 - arm bar 158 - tombstone piledriver 159 - Jericho flying clothesline 160 - superkick 161 - elbow to the gut 162 - chop 163 - bear hug 164 - nerve hold 165 - arm bar 166 - bulldog 167 - poke to the eyes 168 - rake to the eyes 169 - sharpshooter 170 - arm bar 171 - rolling german suplexes 172 - arm drag take over 173 - full arm drag 174 - german release suplex 175 - russian leg sweep 176 - arm drag and twist 177 - leg sweep 178 - sharpshooter 179 - chop 180 - bulldog off the top rope 181 - arm bar 182 - hammerlock 183 - reverse atomic knee drop 184 - top-rope elbow drop 185 - arm bar 186 - wrist lock 187 - whip into the corner 188 - elbow to the jaw 189 - rear chinlock 190 - flying fist drop 191 - arm bar 192 - spinning kick 193 - Northern Lights bomb 194 - plancha 195 - savate kick 196 - arm bar 197 - chinlock 198 - standing hammerlock 199 - crossface 200 - splash 201 - ankle lock submission 202 - back drop 203 - arm bar 204 - Irish whip 205 - knee to the back 206 - back bodydrop 207 - leglock 208 - shoulderblock 209 - arm bar 210 - back suplex 211 - open hand to the face 212 - top rope frankensteiner 213 - corkscrew plancha 214 - arm bar 215 - outside-the-ring huracanrana 216 - scoop slam 217 - crossface chicken wing 218 - frankensteiner 219 - reverse atomic drop 220 - flying headbutt 221 - headbutt 222 - arm bar 223 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 224 - Tiger suplex 225 - running clothesline with right arm 226 - test of strength 227 - arm bar 228 - running clothesline with left arm 229 - reverse atomic knee drop onto left knee 230 - dropkick to torso 231 - left arm bar 232 - Asai moonsault 233 - cradle 234 - karate kick 235 - reverse whip 236 - arm bar 237 - reverse Irish whip 238 - abdominal stretch 239 - dragon suplex 240 - reverse suplex 241 - arm bar 242 - top rope powerbomb 243 - inverted backbreaker 244 - modified top rope powerbomb 245 - sideslam 246 - tilt-a-whirl sideslam 247 - superplex 248 - arm bar 249 - turnbuckle smash body slam 250 - slingshot catapult 251 - single leg takedown 252 - judo takedown 253 - arm bar 254 - Fireman's carry takedown 255 - double wrist takedown 256 - vertical splash 257 - snap mare 258 - spinebuster 259 - tilt-a-whirl slam 260 - top rope press slam 261 - double leg slam 262 - shoulder breaker 263 - inverted power slam 264 - suplex powerbomb 265 - airplane spin powerbomb 266 - underhook piledriver 267 - ring rope low blow 268 - mat slam 269 - monkey flip 270 - neck breaker 271 - reverse mat slam 272 - sliding leg trip 273 - leg drag 274 - double knee lift 275 - knee drop 276 - step kick 277 - spinning roundhouse kick 278 - spinning heel kick 279 - roundhouse kick 280 - snap kick 281 - leg lariat 282 - jumping standing head scissors 283 - Jericho Spike 284 - shoulder spin hurricarana 285 - arm bar 286 - gutbuster drop 287 - flap jack 288 - flying arm scissor 289 - forearm uppercut 290 - giant swing 291 - face driver 292 - fist drop 293 - double axe handle smash 294 - top rope drop kick 295 - inverted facelock ddt 296 - tornado ddt 297 - ring rope snap 298 - spinning clothesline 299 - ring rope vertical splash clothesline 300 - open hand chop 301 - double chest chop 302 - bulldog lariat 303 - bulldog headlock 304 - swinging bulldog 305 - body scissor 306 - brainbuster 307 - springboard moonsault body press 308 - vertical splash 309 - cross body block 310 - spinning back fist 311 - back breaker drop 312 - atomic throw 313 - shoulder throw 314 - arm wringer 315 - atomic drop 316 - arm breaker 317 - airplane spin toss 318 - turnbuckle smash 319 - side headlock takedown 320 - arm bar 321 - go-behind takedown 322 - front neck chancre 323 - lifting leg stomp 324 - double stomp 325 - somersault body attack 326 - springboard corkscrew splash 327 - springboard moonsault splash 328 - reverse fallaway slam 329 - sidewalk slam 330 - full nelson slam 331 - half nelson 332 - shoulder tackle 333 - short arm 334 - spinning punch 335 - hip toss powerslam 336 - arm bar 337 - shoulder mount face first powerbomb 338 - belly to back powerbomb 339 - body slam piledriver 340 - flying somersault 341 - spinning toe hold 342 - belly to belly wristlock 343 - inverted facelock surfboard 344 - standing surfboard 345 - step-over toe hold face lock 346 - spinning cobra clutch sleeper hold 347 - triangle scissor lock 348 - rolling leg sleeper hold 349 - crooked head scissor lock 350 - back slide 351 - forward leg sweep cradle 352 - nerve hold with armbar 353 - arm bar 354 - neck twist 355 - belly to back flipping throw suplex 356 - belly to belly 90 degree overhead suplex 357 - racked leg lock 358 - victory roll 359 - roll up reverse 360 - crucifix roll up 361 - reverse crucifix kneebar 362 - rolling leg scissors cradle 363 - side cradle 364 - arm bar 365 - 3/4 nelson cradle 366 - bridging double leg pickup roll up 367 - inside cradle 368 - spinning full nelson 369 - half crab 370 - half nelson 371 - back to back elevated hammerlock 372 - inverted full nelson 373 - arm bar 374 - cradle suplex 375 - block buster suplex with bridge 376 - belly to belly overheard with hammerlock suplex 377 - front face lock 378 - chinlock 379 - choke hold 380 - over the shoulder chinlock 381 - inverted face lock 382 - arm bar 383 - full nelson suplex 384 - salto suplex 385 - inverted facelock suplex 386 - half nelson belly to belly suplex 387 - front ring rope suplex 388 - inverted belly to back bear hug 389 - back breaker rack 390 - crossed arms camel clutch 391 - arm bar 392 - stretch suplex 393 - shoulder mounted forward suplex 394 - underhook suplex 395 - standing on the top rope underhook suplex 396 - armbar with neck submission 397 - step over arm bar 398 - cross knee back breaker hold 399 - standing bow and arrow 400 - back drop driver suplex 401 - wheelbarrow suplex 402 - standing ankle lock 403 - achilles tendon hold 404 - inverted face lock abdominal stretch 405 - crucifix armbar 406 - over the shoulder arm drag 407 - belly to back wristlock 408 - bodyslam piledriver 409 - face first piledriver 410 - reverse ankle lock 411 - suplex piledriver 412 - back elbow smash 413 - arm bar 414 - elbow smash 415 - released german suplex 416 - Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 417 - crossed arms powerbomb 418 - step over armbar with neck submission 419 - bow and arrow back breaker hold 420 - reverse underhook ddt 421 - throat slam suplex 422 - underhook ddt 423 - gutwrench powerbomb 424 - Argentine back breaker 425 - reverse gory special powerbomb 426 - ring rope drop from tilt-a-whirl clothesline 427 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 428 - guillotine powerbomb 429 - arm bar 430 - short arm clothesline 431 - tilt-a-whirl powerslam 432 - punch 433 - school boy trip 434 - front face lock choke hold 435 - full nelson 436 - double to neck chop 437 - spinning reverse knife hand chop 438 - elbow smash clothesline 439 - belly to belly overhead suplex 440 - chickenwing and facelock suplex 441 - super brainbuster 442 - front leg shoulder tackle 443 - arm bar 444 - apron dive senton 445 - back drop fallaway slam 446 - off the top rope somersault senton with twist 447 - half crab with armlock 448 - bell clap 449 - back fist 450 - back rake 451 - step over armbar cradle 452 - rolling inside cradle 453 - hair pull slam 454 - hammerlock body slam 455 - body slam 456 - arm bar 457 - indian deathlock with front face lock leg lock 458 - knuckle to temple 459 - crucifix kneebar 460 - spinning boot scrape 461 - fireman's carry brainbuster 462 - off the top rope body press suicida 463 - school boy roll up 464 - japanese leg roll pin 465 - spine bomb slam 466 - stretch slam 467 - arm bar 468 - tilt-a-whirl face first slam 469 - standing figure four leg lock 470 - racked kneeling leg lock 471 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 472 - running bulldog headlock 473 - arm bar 474 - 3/4 face lock, flap jack, bulldog 475 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 476 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 477 - off the second rope splash 478 - catapult splash 479 - catapult somersault splash 480 - arm bar 481 - somersault body attack suicida 482 - octopus hold 483 - body scissor lock 484 - leg lock with bridging chinlock 485 - press slam 486 - super inverted atomic drop 487 - cradle camel clutch 488 - crossed arms with standing figure four cradle 489 - forward rolling cradle 490 - stomp 491 - double leg tackle takedown 492 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 493 - arm bar 494 - pinch sleeper hold 495 - hair pull takedown 496 - side rolling leg scissor takedown 497 - throat strike 498 - tights pull takedown 499 - stump puller 500 - surfboard 501 - double step over toe hold face lock 502 - chinlock surfboard 503 - inverted surfboard 504 - arm bar 505 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 506 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 507 - inverted with inverted facelock surfboard 508 - inverted with chinlock surfboard 509 - lifting mat slam 510 - reverse monkey flip 511 - forward russian leg sweep 512 - arm bar 513 - leg twist 514 - leg wheel 515 - low blow 516 - off the top rope somersault leg drop with twist 517 - springboard leg drop 518 - driving knee lift 519 - jumping knee strike 520 - knee to stomach 521 - catapult somersault leg drop 522 - knee clip 523 - thrust kick 524 - knee drop knee breaker 525 - side kick 526 - arm bar 527 - spin kick 528 - rolling koppou kick 529 - flying side kick 530 - leg sweep kick 531 - scissor kick 532 - back brain kick 533 - arm bar 534 - jumping hip attack 535 - reverse hurricarana 536 - gutbuster drop 537 - headbutt drop 538 - hamstring pull 539 - arm bar 540 - flying head scissors 541 - forearm smash 542 - off the second rope fist drop 543 - spinning forearm smash 544 - spinning back elbow smash 545 - guillotine face driver 546 - arm bar 547 - reverse face driver 548 - underhook face driver 549 - neck snap 550 - nerve strike 551 - palm thrust 552 - palm thrust flurry 553 - belly to belly piledriver 554 - arm bar 555 - neck breaker 556 - standing head scissors 557 - airplane spin 558 - inverted atomic drop 559 - reverse achilles tendon hold 560 - ankle lock 561 - suplex piledriver 562 - underhook face first piledriver 563 - elbow smash 564 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 565 - flying back elbow smash 566 - arm bar 567 - exploder suplex 568 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 569 - crucifix powerbomb 570 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 571 - face first powerbomb 572 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 573 - throat slam suplex 574 - arm bar 575 - single arm ddt 576 - reverse underhook ddt 577 - Canadian back breaker 578 - camel clutch 579 - strectch powerbomb 580 - underhook powerbomb 581 - gutwrench powerbomb 582 - shoulder mounted suplex 583 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 584 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 585 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 586 - inverted facelock front suplex 587 - cradle brainbuster suplex 588 - arm bar 589 - rope rake 590 - abdominal claw hold 591 - elbow smash clothesline 592 - cobra clutch suplex 593 - belly to belly overhead suplex 594 - catapult somersault senton suicida 595 - head vice 596 - back rake 597 - corner body press 598 - handspring body press suicida 599 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 600 - arm bar 601 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 602 - step over armbar cradle 603 - forward rolling fallaway slam 604 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 605 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 606 - back suplex 607 - arm bar 608 - flying leg roll up 609 - racked kneeling leg lock 610 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 611 - tilt a whirl face first slam 612 - spine bomb slam 613 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 614 - cobra clutch bulldog 615 - arm bar 616 - running palm thrust 617 - super piledriver 618 - super arm drag 619 - springboard arm drag 620 - cross arm scissors 621 - super northern lights bomb 622 - top rope powerbomb 623 - arm bar 624 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 625 - super spine bomb slam 626 - double sidewalk slam 627 - standing on top rope press slam 628 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 629 - belly to belly double arm suplex 630 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 631 - arm bar 632 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 633 - pendulum back breaker 634 - body breaker 635 - super inverted atomic drop 636 - arm bar 637 - camel clutch cradle 638 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 639 - top rope vertical splash 640 - running corner vertical splash 641 - choke hold sleeper hold 642 - head scissor lock 643 - arm bar 644 - figure four stump puller 645 - elevated surfboard 646 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 647 - judo takedown 648 - single leg takedown 649 - tights pull takedown 650 - suspended surfboard 651 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 652 - arm bar 653 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 654 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 655 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 656 - neck breaker 657 - flying mat slam 658 - reverse monkey flip 659 - running mat slam 660 - left arm bar 661 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 662 - running neck breaker 663 - flying somersault 664 - leg twist 665 - leg wheel 666 - right arm bar 667 - double forward russian leg sweep 668 - super side russian leg sweep 669 - sliding leg trip 670 - double side russian leg sweep 671 - leg whip 672 - arm bar 673 - flying knee lift 674 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 675 - off the second rope knee lift 676 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 677 - jumping knee strike 678 - headlock 679 - gorilla press 680 - off the top rope moonsault knee drop 681 - arm bar 682 - somersault leg drop 683 - springboard knee drop 684 - super knee breaker drop 685 - thrust kick 686 - standing on top rope knee breaker drop 687 - arm bar 688 - off the top rope knee drop 689 - flying spinning roundhouse kick 690 - springboard straight leg side kick 691 - corner running spinning heel kick 692 - arm bar 693 - rolling german suplex 694 - corner rolling koppou kick 695 - missile drop kick 696 - roundhouse kick 697 - knife edge chop 698 - cradle 699 - full nelson 700 - corner back flip kick 701 - leg sweep kick 702 - jumping spin kick 703 - running big boot kick 704 - flying big boot kick 705 - bodyslam 706 - snap suplex 707 - snap mare 708 - ddt 709 - off the top rope somersault hurricarana 710 - super hurricarana 711 - tombstone 712 - arm bar 713 - standing on the top rope hurricarana 714 - jawbreaker 715 - irish whip 716 - hammer throw 717 - arm bar 718 - springboard jumping hip attack 719 - corner jumping hip attack 720 - fireman's carry gutbuster drop 721 - arm bar 722 - hamstring pull 723 - flap jack 724 - giant swing 725 - off the second rope fist drop 726 - flying head scissors 727 - flying arm scissors 728 - Canadian left arm bar 729 - forearm uppercut 730 - super flying arm scissors 731 - gutbuster drop 732 - European uppercut 733 - off the top rope face driver 734 - spinning back elbow smash 735 - arm bar 736 - off the second rope leg face driver 737 - fist drop 738 - suplex 739 - underhook face driver 740 - reverse face driver 741 - forearm smash 742 - double boot scrape 743 - arm bar 744 - side headlock 745 - hip toss 746 - sleeper hold 747 - atomic leg drop 748 - back breaker 749 - fallaway slam 750 - power slam 751 - double axe handle 752 - running lariat 753 - elbow drop 754 - arm bar 755 - camel clutch 756 - clothesline 757 - snap suplex 758 - lionsault 759 - drop toe hold 760 - shoting star staple press 761 - baseball slide 762 - palm shot 763 - hurricarana 764 - leg drop 765 - arm bar 766 - lariat 767 - pin 768 - moonsault 769 - headlock 770 - left side hip toss 771 - forearm 772 - arm bar 773 - belly to back suplex 774 - left leg drop toe hold 775 - right side hip toss 776 - jaw breaker 777 - boot to the head 778 - brain buster 779 - slap 780 - reverse hip toss 781 - left arm bar 782 - knee to the mid section 783 - standing lariat 784 - moonsault to the outside 785 - tombstone 786 - arm bar 787 - side suplex 788 - powerbomb 789 - left knee to mid section 790 - Jericho Spike 791 - belly to belly suplex 792 - left side suplex 793 - fisherman suplex 794 - figure four leg lock 795 - superkick 796 - tombstone piledriver 797 - flying bodypress 798 - arm bar 799 - elbow off the second rope 800 - elbow to the gut 801 - rake to the eyes 802 - left leg sweep 803 - bulldog 804 - bear bug 805 - arm bar 806 - rolling german suplexes 807 - russian leg sweep 808 - arm drag and twist 809 - leg sweep 810 - chop 811 - reverse whip 812 - dragon suplex 813 - reverse Irish whip 814 - abdominal stretch 815 - arm bar 816 - top rope powerbomb 817 - reverse suplex 818 - tilt-a-whirl side slam 819 - superplex 820 - modified top rope powerbomb 821 - inverted back breaker 822 - turnbuckle smash body slam 823 - judo takedown 824 - arm bar 825 - Fireman's carry takedown 826 - single leg takedown 827 - slingshot catapult 828 - double wrist takedown 829 - tilt-a-whirl slam 830 - spinebuster 831 - snap mare 832 - arm bar 833 - vertical splash 834 - standing hammerlock 835 - crossface 836 - savate kick 837 - plancha 838 - chinlock 839 - Northern lights bomb 840 - splash 841 - ankle lock submission 842 - arm bar 843 - back drop 844 - knee to the back 845 - back bodydrop 846 - leglock 847 - shoulderblock 848 - back suplex 849 - open hand to the face 850 - top rope frankensteiner 851 - corkscrew plancha 852 - arm bar 853 - outside-the-ring hurricarana 854 - scoop slam 855 - crossface chickenwing 856 - frankensteiner 857 - reverse atomic drop 858 - flying headbutt 859 - headbutt 860 - arm bar 861 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 862 - test of strength 863 - tiger suplex 864 - running clothesline 865 - dropkick to torso 866 - arm bar 867 - cradle 868 - Asai moonsault 869 - spinning forearm smash 870 - spinning back elbow smash 871 - guillotine face driver 872 - arm bar 873 - reverse face driver 874 - underhook face driver 875 - neck snap 876 - nerve strike 877 - palm thrust 878 - palm thrust flurry 879 - belly to belly piledriver 880 - arm bar 881 - neck breaker 882 - standing head scissors 883 - airplane spin 884 - inverted atomic drop 885 - reverse achilles tendon hold 886 - ankle lock 887 - suplex piledriver 888 - underhook face first piledriver 889 - elbow smash 890 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 891 - flying back elbow smash 892 - arm bar 893 - exploder suplex 894 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 895 - crucifix powerbomb 896 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 897 - face first powerbomb 898 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 899 - throat slam suplex 900 - arm bar 901 - single arm ddt 902 - reverse underhook ddt 903 - Canadian back breaker 904 - camel clutch 905 - strectch powerbomb 906 - underhook powerbomb 907 - gutwrench powerbomb 908 - shoulder mounted suplex 909 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 910 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 911 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 912 - inverted facelock front suplex 913 - cradle brainbuster suplex 914 - arm bar 915 - rope rake 916 - abdominal claw hold 917 - elbow smash clothesline 918 - cobra clutch suplex 919 - belly to belly overhead suplex 920 - catapult somersault senton suicida 921 - head vice 922 - back rake 923 - corner body press 924 - handspring body press suicida 925 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 926 - arm bar 927 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 928 - step over armbar cradle 929 - forward rolling fallaway slam 930 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 931 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 932 - back suplex 933 - arm bar 934 - flying leg roll up 935 - racked kneeling leg lock 936 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 937 - tilt a whirl face first slam 938 - spine bomb slam 939 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 940 - cobra clutch bulldog 941 - arm bar 942 - running palm thrust 943 - super piledriver 944 - super arm drag 945 - springboard arm drag 946 - cross arm scissors 947 - super northern lights bomb 948 - top rope powerbomb 949 - arm bar 950 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 951 - super spine bomb slam 952 - double sidewalk slam 953 - standing on top rope press slam 954 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 955 - belly to belly double arm suplex 956 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 957 - arm bar 958 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 959 - pendulum back breaker 960 - body breaker 961 - super inverted atomic drop 962 - arm bar 963 - camel clutch cradle 964 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 965 - top rope vertical splash 966 - running corner vertical splash 967 - choke hold sleeper hold 968 - head scissor lock 969 - arm bar 970 - figure four stump puller 971 - elevated surfboard 972 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 973 - judo takedown 974 - single leg takedown 975 - tights pull takedown 976 - suspended surfboard 977 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 978 - arm bar 979 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 980 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 981 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 982 - neck breaker 983 - flying mat slam 984 - reverse monkey flip 985 - running mat slam 986 - left arm bar 987 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 988 - running neck breaker 989 - flying somersault 990 - leg twist 991 - leg wheel 992 - right arm bar 993 - double forward russian leg sweep 994 - super side russian leg sweep 995 - sliding leg trip 996 - double side russian leg sweep 997 - leg whip 998 - flying knee lift 999 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 1000 - off the second rope knee lift 1001 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 1002 - jumping knee strike 1003 - headlock 1004 - ARM BAR[/QUOTE] I dare you, no I double dare you no returnseys times infinity to have in one of your match write ups, successful execution of every one of these moves in one of your matches... :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The red and gold pyros of Monday Nitro burst into the atmosphere of the Palace of Auburn Hills, here in Detroit, Michigan, Motown if you will... "Welcome to another action packed WCW Monday Nitro," Tony Schiavone begins. "We are live here from Detroit, Michigan, and with me as always... Wait a second, I'm being told from our production crew that we have one very irate 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho backstage... What's... What's going on I wonder?" [I]Knock! Knock! Knock![/I] We cut to the back and find the WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] knocking on the door with the nameplate[B] Eric Bischoff[/B] on it. "Come in?" Jericho turns the door knob and walks in, with his face squeezed like a frustrated lemon. Liz Lemon. He paces backwards and forth in front of the large desk of Eric Bischoff, who anxiously looks up from his paperwork to see Jericho. "Well.. Chris?" "Chris? Hang on pal, I'm your paragon of good virtue, the ayatollah of rock n rollaaaaa... and the WCW World Heav.." "Chris, I'm really busy.." "Doing what pal? I thought you were supposed to be the leader of the New World Order. When you signed me up you promised me fast cars, frothing jugs ... of beer, movie deals. Well here I am, six months on as your World Heavyweight Champion, and it just so happens that I am not yet booked for WCW Halloween Havoc." "Who do you want, Chris?" "Halloween Havoc is where all the face painted freaks come out for their candy, it's a commercialised hoax Eric. A commercialised hoax! They would have far more honour making it a day to celebrate Chris Jericho. Not face painted freaks like... like... Sting! Sting this, Sting that, Sting this... Fuey! It should all be about me me me me me me me ME! So what I want, pal... is for Sting to face me one on one at WCW Halloween Havoc. Let me end him, boss, let me make a statement for the New World Order." As we fade out, we can see the interest on Bischoff's face, who nods and then starts smiling indicating Jericho has a deal. [CENTER]----------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage we can see [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] smashing his fists into a wall, with his head dragging against the wall. [B]The Giant[/B] happens to be walking by, and notices the frustrated Brit. "You... What's the matter?" Smith turns around and gulps, seeing the sheer size of the Giant in front of him. Suddenly though, the look of fear turns to a look of joy, as he realises his head has not been smashed in yet. "Isn't this a sheer nice surprise, a jolly good surprise," he says as he rubs his palms in anticipation. "You want to be famous I hear, Mr Giant?" The Giant's eyes narrow, as he wonders what Smith is on about. "Oh it's nothing to worry about old boy, infact, quite the opposite. It's a free ride to the top, old chum. Tonight Mr Giant, would you have the pleasure of facing me brother in law Bret Hart?" The Giant stares at Davey Boy, who starts to be fearful of the intimidation, before the Giant nods, and Davey Boy sighs a heavy sigh of relief. [CENTER]---------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, at the entrance to the arena, [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B], [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [/B]and [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] all exit a black stretch limousine. Bagwell and Page seem very comfortable with this, while Taz looks put out. "What's the matter, bro?" Page asks. "Not for nothing, but where I come from, if you were in one of those things you'd done a number on some schmuck." "Look Taz, you deserve it, you're in the nWo, so what's the problem?" "Like I just said, not for nothing, I haven't done a number on a schmuck tonight, I haven't choked anyone out, so I don't feel comfortable in it..." "You haven't choked someone out tonight.... so far," Page retorts. Taz nods, as the three men walk through the entrance. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Hector_Garza2.jpg[/IMG] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Hector Garza[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A fairly ordinary opener by Monday Nitro's standards, Garza seemed well off the pace and despite Malenko's ability to make a squashed gonad look semi appealing, it wasn't enough as Garza wrestled as if he was completed castrated. Mercifully, it ended soon enough via the Texas Cloverleaf. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Dean Malenko[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] catches up with the [B]'Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] before Page can get into the sanctity of the nWo dressing room. "Do you have a moment?" Page continues to chew on his cigar arrogantly, nodding slightly. "What's the matter boss? Do you want me to make another hit?" "No.. it's not that, well yeah, but that's not what this is about." "What is this about?" "It's about Chris Jericho, he barged into my office earlier this evening, and the guy was whacked off his brain." "You know something boss, I think the World Heavyweight Championship has gone to his head. Do you want me to whack him, bada-bing, bada-bang.. bada-boom style?" "No, I just want you to keep an eye on things. You report to me if you notice anything, I wonder whether everyone's heart is in the nWo the way it should be, this is a group, not a bunch of individuals." "There's no I in team boss." "Thanks Dallas, I knew you'd understand." Page nods and walks off, before rolling his eyes back in his head cynically. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevenRegal2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Finlay7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/AlexWright6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Christopher_Daniels28.jpg[/IMG] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and the Fallen Angel[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A reasonable match, without being overly exciting, primarily due to the fact that Alex Wright and the Fallen Angel had an interesting dynamic where slow tags were staged with trepidation and a lack of trust for one another. Despite this, the in form duo still managed to win out when the Fallen Angel hit the Angels Wings on Finlay for the win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Fallen Angel and Alex Wright[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break, a video recaps what went down earlier in the evening between '[B]Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B], the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and [B]Eric Bischoff[/B], which set a date for Halloween Havoc for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship between Jericho and [B]Sting[/B]. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lodi3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LennyLane.jpg[/IMG] Supernova Extreme X (Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Despite their relative lack of experience together, the duo have have had some stunning victories together in Japan on the NJPW exchange program, fought off a spirited West Hollywood Blondes duo with some high flying and some slick chain wrestling. Ultimo Dragon ended the bout when Lenny Lane submitted to the Dragon Sleeper, causing Lodi to run over and comfort Lenny and cradle him back to literal awareness. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Supernova Extreme X[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, in a luchadores dressing room, the WCW Cruiserweight Champion [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] sits with the Championship draped over his lap, as [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] walks in. Malenko nods to a few of them including [B]'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] and [B]Lizmark Jr[/B], before putting his hand on the shoulder of Lyger, who looked up from behind the mask. "Jushin.. me want tell you if you need help," Malenko said as he tried to mime out the words, "In respect to Psicosis.. you know, crazy man, you let me Dean know. Me much respect for you." Malenko nodded, and Lyger nodded, before Malenko left the room. [CENTER]--------------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B] stood by with trepidation (hey, do I get brownie points for being able to use that big word twice in one night?) as the tall and powerful [B]Outsiders[/B] walked onto the set and stood over the top of her. I wonder what their view was like, as Pam certainly could float with those babies. "Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, the Outsiders, I guess what I want to kn.." "Chico, you want to know something?" Hall said as he towered over, taking the tooth pick from his mouth and flicking it at her. "We don't play your games, chico, ask Gene Okerlund. We don't answer your questions, ask Gene Okerlund. We come here, like the original bad guys, and we make statements. Again, ask your friend Gene Okerlund." "Alright, listen up and listen good, because this is real simple," Nash interrupted. "Some of you Einstein's out there on your little nerdy computers have been saying that the Outsiders are crumbling. It's like you nerds think that we're here playing a game, but we're not here to play games. It is what is. Breaking necks and cashing cheques. The more you nerds say about us crumbling the more the likes of toots here join Gene Okerlund down there..." "Down where?" "You know where. But hey Pammy, maybe that's a good thing, right? So tonight, we're going to simplify things once again. Lex Luger and Kurt Angle, for some strange reason you've showed up tonight despite seeing the booking sheet a few days ago that had you two jabronis teaming up against the Outsiders. That's worthy of credit. But it's also worthy of punishment. So tonight, you want some? Come get some!" "Hey, chicos, don't sing it... BRING IT!" Nash messes up the hair of Paulshock, as the two men walk away. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG] The Outsiders v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle and 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A basic tag match, with the Outsiders fairly well dominating from start to finish. Despite a brief period of bionic elbows and what not from Lex Luger to get the crowd alive, it was all really one way traffic with Scott Hall putting Angle through the Outsiders Edge for the pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Outsiders[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, we cut backstage where WCW Television Champion, [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] is again cornering [B]Kimberly Page[/B]. "So you like to agree?" Guerrero asks. Guerrero grins, and Kim, blushing, grins also. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottSteiner3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RickSteiner2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG] The Steiner Brothers v nWo Japan (The Great Muta and Masahiro Chono)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Another excellent tag match from two excellent, yet distinctive tag teams. The slow power-throw game of the Steiners, versus the quick whipping offence of nWo Japan. The match was open and even and balanced on a knife edge, until Rick Steiner found a way to tag in his brother who came in to clear house. Scott hoisted Great Muta up on his shoulders, as Rick went to the top rope, and hit a barnstorming Bulldog. Wow, the Steiners combined perfectly to collect a courageous win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, the Steiner Brothers[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the match, the [B]Steiners[/B] had their arms held aloft, and a look of firstly shock, and then sheer joy spread across their face. The two brothers embraced in the centre of the ring, and went overboard in this emotional victory in their celebrations with the fans at ringside. This was very uncharacteristic for the Steiners to celebrate a non title match so enthusiastically, but one could sense that the Steiners had got over the hitches they had been going through with this victory. [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Perry_Saturn8.jpg[/IMG] WCW Tag Team Champion Chavo Guerrero Jr v Perry Saturn[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] This was a short, sharp, and highly entertaining fixture, with just some very fluent and expedient work on the part of both wrestlers. Somehow, Chavo managed to wriggle out of a Rings of Saturn before it could be clapsed on mid bout, before ending the match with his Tornado DDT on a stunned Saturn. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] After the break, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUNPQru8NY&feature=fvw"]Also Sparch Zarathrusta[/URL] hits the PA, and the '[B]Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] himself, the legendary leader of the Four Horsemen, walks out from underneath the bright lights of the Turner Tron and down the ramp. He stands at the bottom of the ramp in his sequined green robe, and twirls as the pyros burst out around him. He continues his walk to the ring, as the crowd WOOOO in excitement. Once in the ring he struts, before being given the microphone by David Penzer. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The crowd eagerly respond. "Is it true that the Four Horsemen would be having a party in Detroit, MICHIGAAAAAAN? Is it true that slick Ric, the dirtiest player in the game, the Nature Boy, the jet flying limousine riding wheeling dealing son of a gun, Space Mountain himself is here live on Monday Nitro?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You see, they said it would never happen. They said Ric, your career is done. The Horsemen are dead. They said Ric, you can go off to watch your son wrestle as an amateur as much as you want pal, because you are going out to pasture. They said to me, Ric Flair, a sixteen time... count 'em pal, sixteen times, World Heavyweight Champion that we have nothing for you. Can you believe it?" The crowd you can see are disgusted by the mere improper thought of it all. "I looked that son of a [beep] Eric Bischoff in the face and I said, you low down coward, you, you piece of [beep], you I hate your guts so much pal, there's no way that the Horsemen are dead. He said Ric, disband the Horsemen, it's dead, and your career is too. And so they took me and the Four Horsemen off TV. But you know what happened? The more things change the more things remain the same, and you... YOU! You great fans out there voted so hard against the tragedy that was the political sabotage of Ric Flair that they had no choice but to give Space Mountain, which still had the longest ride in the park one last chance. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now I've got a few things to say about Eric Bischoff, that concern some fairly controversial matters to do with various contracts, various back pocket deals, various pieces of manipulation.." We can see [B]Eric Bischoff [/B]walking down the aisle, and we can hear him uttering.. "cut that microphone off, cut him off!" Suddenly Flair's microphone goes dead. Flair slams the microphone to the ground, and as his face goes bright red, he starts yelling at Bischoff, and even without a microphone it's clearly audible. "You! You low down son of a [BEEP], I hate your guts! I hate your guts! I want you to step into this ring so I can snap your head off!" Bischoff smiles and turns, leaving Flair incensed, as we controversially are forced to cut to a break. [CENTER]---------------------------------------[/CENTER] After the break, we cut to a solemn looking [B]Tony Schiavone [/B]at commentary, who sits there with a gobsmacked [B]Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan[/B] and [B]'Living Legend' Larry Zybysko[/B]. "Fans, welcome back to WCW Monday Nitro, I... I ... I don't know what to say. What you just saw before the commercial break, we had no idea that was going to happen, I'd suggest Eric Bischoff didn't either. Now, before you came back, as Ric Flair was escorted to the back by Doug Dillenger and members of the Detroit PD, Flair walked over to us and gave us a sheet of paper. Now, I got a brief glance at the sheet, but unfortunately, I can't say anymore. You see, before you came back, you may have noticed there was a period of blackness on your screens. That was not a broadcast issue, it was that we had been cut. You see, before you came back, we were told through our ear pieces that if any of us should read any of the events, or discuss any of Mr Flair's comments, that we would be fired and face possible personal lawsuits from Turner itself..." "I will say one thing Tony," Zbysko comments. "Be very careful Larry," Schiavone warns. "It's this, that I've known Ric Flair for over 20 years Tony, and in the 20 years I've known Ric Flair, he's loved and cared for this business like no other. He loves all these fans, and I can assure you, while some of the things I saw looked shock.." "Careful Larry.." "Okay, sure, whatever. All I'm saying is that Ric Flair is a good man, and as much as I'm probably not at liberty to say it, I believe and trust in him." "I understand Larry, and I'm sure I speak for Bobby Heenan on this two, but sometimes when you watch other shows on replay you go away thinking it was all very standard. But over the last couple of years here in WCW, nothing is standard, but even then, what just transpired there... I ... I just don't have the words to explain it," Schiavone summed up. "As I say it, and all these hameneggers see it," Heenan added cynically, "Ever since our shows went live the whole format and the entire sanity went out of this organisation." [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lance_Storm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Davey_Boy_Smith5-1.jpg[/IMG] Lance Storm v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Lance Storm kept the match moving, and Davey Boy wrestled one of his better matches in a while. Perhaps this seeming push is driving him to be more solid in his basics and slick in his movements, perhaps the back is healing? Who really knows. But a physically capable and mentally able Davey Boy Smith is a tough proposition, even for a young superstar like Lance Storm, who fell prey to the Running Powerslam for another Davey Boy win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Davey Boy Smith[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Backstage, we cut to the dressing room of the New World Order. [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] stood behind [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B], as some of the less experience and less accomplished New World Order members such as [B]Vincent[/B], [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B], [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] and [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] sat in leather recliners facing Page. "I don't want you getting preoccupied with what just happened," a stern Dallas Page commented. "What just happened before was nearly a travesty. An injustice. A crime if you will. It's become very clear to me that all of a sudden, this war that rages has got to the point where one side must surely break. This war has become very real. And we can't afford that to be us, for our bank balances, for the good of revolutionising professional wrestling into a corporate empire. So Buff, Taz, after the break, I want you all to take no prisoners, show no holds barred..." Taz stood up and walked up to Page, staring up at him... "I'm going to choke a son of a [beep] out..." Taz sneered, at a surprised, but then excited Diamond Dallas Page. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiamondDallasPage2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Tazz16.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BuffBagwell6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven23.jpg[/IMG] Team nWo ('The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page, 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz and Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) and Raven[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A somewhat loose match, not really following any sort of tag regulations or protocols, the openess of the bout allowed the high flying scintillation of Thrillapalooza and the weaponry and savagery of Raven to burst this match into life. But the nWo tonight were on a mission, they were resolute, and defiant, and eventually Taz got his wish, as he choked the life out of Kidman who tapped hopelessly to Taz. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Team nWo[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Post match, [B]Raven[/B] objected to [B]'the Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] from entering the ring to save [B]Billy Kidman [/B]from the inevitable Choke from Taz. Dallas went to snap the Diamond Cutter on Raven, who shook his way free, turned and hit the Diamond Cutter on Diamond Dallas Page. [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] came to the rescue, but the damage was done. One of the nWo was down, from their own move to the intensely dangerous Raven. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/EddyGuerrero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RickySteamboat5.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero (c) v Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Guerrero had to wait, as Steamboat didn't come out to his music until a minute later, giving the impression that he would not be able to compete. But as he walked down, he got a thunderous applause. Guerrero went to work right away on his neck, smiling cynically at the mere thought of the injury. Steamboat obviously cannot go like he used to, but he still knows from his vast experience how to carry a great match, which this one was. As the fans started to get behind a possible upset, [B]The Fallen Angel[/B] came down to ringside unbeknowns to Steamboat, catching his foot and distracting him, giving Guerrero the time to come from behind and hit a German Suplex. With Steamboat's head having collected the mat hard, Guerrero finished this excellent match with the Flying Frogsplash. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] After the match, as [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] grabbed his WCW Television Championship and scrambled up the ramp, [B]'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart[/B] and his client the [B]Fallen Angel [/B]entered the ring, standing over the prone body of [B]Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat[/B]. Hart held the megaphone to his mouth and shouted, "Oh baby call an ambulance! He's done it again! He's done it again, baby!" The Fallen Angel demanded a microphone from David Penzer, and stood cryptically over the morbid corpse of Steamboat, who still twitched from the Frog Splash. "You were warned, stay away old man, stay away from this the time of the Fallen Angel. They say that Ricky Steamboat is the gospel upon all else should be judged upon and against. But I am here to save them from those lies. The gospel is reverent and I am here to save your souls from the tyranny of lies. I will cleanse you all and show you the way. And show you the gospel, according to the Fallen Angel..." He looks above reverently, before smiling sadistically and leaving the ring with the ever enthusiastic Jimmy Hart. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/CurtHennig7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Konnan10.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BookerT1999.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevieRay.jpg[/IMG] Curt Hennig and 'K-Dawg' Konnan v Harlem Heat[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A slow, evolving melting pot of brutality in this fixture. Nothing outlandish, just a solid workout really. Lots of backwards and forth work mixed with slower periods of holding a man down in the corner and working him over on the mat. Finally, Curt Hennig low blowed Stevie Ray and pulled him down for an inside cradle, to cheat their way to what I guess is a good victory given the calibre of their opponents. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Curt Hennig and Konnan[/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Post match, [B]'Ravishing' Rick Rude[/B] went to slam the briefcase over the head of [B]Booker T [/B]who narrowly avoided becoming road kill, as [B]Curt Hennig [/B]arrogantly chewed his bubble gum and threw his white towel over his shoulder, holding aloft the arm of his team mate '[B]K-Dawg' Konnan[/B]. [quote][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Big_Show13.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG] The Giant v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Bret Hart spent a lot of time running the big Giant around, and heading to the outside to avoid the power of the Giant. It wasn't heelish tactics as such, who could blame a man for not wanting to get into a physical confrontation with a man like the Giant? It was basic hit and run tactics, and any confrontation was levelled on chain wrestling and corner work to avoid the enormous power of the big man. Occasionally this resulted in thunderous velocity as the power and the speed combined to give Hart some serious concerns. [B]Davey Boy Smith[/B] came down to ringside as an observer, delighting in the pain being exerted on Hart. But the technician, the master exponent, Hart, was always mindful of the brutality of the Giant and steered clear of any grave momentum change that would give rise to the Chokeslam. However, as Hart went to the top rope, the Giant grabbed him by the throat, and as he brought him down Hart grabbed him by the head and ingeniously thrust his head into an innovative DDT and he spiked him good. Even the big man was dazed for a brief three second sojourn, giving Hart enough time to scramble a frantic win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bret Hart[/CENTER][/SIZE][/quote] After the match, [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] looked on shocked, and he grabbed a steel chair, raced into the ring and tried to knock the head off of [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B], who anticipating the attack, ducked and slid out of the ring, causing Davey Boy to vent his anger from the ring. [B]The Giant[/B] got up, and Davey Boy argued with him, but as the Giant thrust his hand in the signal for the Chokeslam, Davey Boy scrambled from the ring, leaving the Giant all on his lonesome. Bret Hart def the Giant

Archived