WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [B]nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B] Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: Disco Inferno (c) v [B]'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal v 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz v Lance Storm 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page DAMN!!! What a line up!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cmdrsam
West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v Supernova Extreme X [B](Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] nWo Japan [B](Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B]Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz v Lance Storm [B]Head explodes like all four choices, pass.[/B] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) v The Extreme Innovators [B]('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn)[/B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven v [B]The Outsiders[/B] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B]

[B]West Hollywood Blonds[/B] (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon) nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B]Sting [/B]v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno[/B] (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] v Lance Storm 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] v The Outsiders [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]I can see them getting the win and then Psicosis turning on Ultimo to get a Cruiserweight title shot.[/I] [B]nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [I]Hard to pick against La Parka but The Great Muta's mist trumps his chair.[/I] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Wrath[/B] [I]And Tony Schiavone goes wild![/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]A VERY entertaining match but Angle just isn't there yet.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [I]Disco easily handles his former Dancing Fools partner.[/I] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] v Lance Storm [I]It came down to Malenko or Taz for me. Both are favorites of mine and I decided to go with the upset.[/I] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v [B]Scott Steiner[/B] [I]Never a fan of Bret Hart, Luger doesn't add too much so Scottie Steiner for the win![/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [I]It's a Thrillapalooza![/I] [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] v The Outsiders [I]Outsiders' tension contineus.[/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Whoooooooooo The Man![/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At the top of the show, the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_qBu5G7vo"]nWo music[/URL] hits, and out comes the New World Order - [B]'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B], [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B], WCW World Heavyweight Champion [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B],[B] 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B], [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B], [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B], [B]Vincent[/B], [B]Curt Hennig[/B], [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B] and [B]'Ravishing' Rick Rude[/B]. The commentators quickly notice that Scott Hall is not with them, as the group arrogantly makes their way to the ring, acting condescending to the fans at ringside, particularly Bagwell and Hennig who laugh and joke at various members of the crowd. Once in the ring, after flicking each other the nWo hand signal, which I can assure you does not involve going inside the belt buckle, 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff performs his bumble bee airplane fly-by and then lifts the microphone to address the crowd. "Norfolk, Virgina," Bischoff begins, which gets a brief cheap pop from the crowd. "God, you know, this place," Bischoff continues, with a big, nostalgic smile on his face before an epic pause, "...... SUCKS!" The crowd turn venemous fairly quickly on Bischoff and the New World Order, with most members, from Page to Nash, and Hennig to Konnan, merely laughing at the reaction of the crowd. "You think we care what you think of us?" Bischoff says. "It couldn't be furtherer from the truth. Because very, very soon, when we rid this promotion of the cancer that is the Four Horsemen...." Bischoff stops, to allow the natural Four Horsemen chant to burst out around the arena, this is obviously the heart of the Mid Atlantic and therefore home to 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and the Horsemen. "This promotion will be known as New World Order Wrestling. And there's nothing any of you can do about it, infact, there's nothing ANYONE can do about it. Things will be done our way, we'll control all the contracts, and performers will do as we tell them to. God, I love this job! But that's not what I'm out here to talk to you about. I'm here to talk to you about the fact that very... VERY soon, we get to leave this hell hole and go up the road to Washington, DC. A city far better than yours, with class, and culture. A city that supports corporate growth, corporate growth much like the New World Order. A city that has nationally recognised sports teams and doesn't have houses where people sit on their rocking chairs out the front with their shot guns chewing tabacco and wheat while their toothless wives strum up the ukelele. And we head to Washington DC for World War III...." A video highlights on the Turner-Tron, as we watch. * It mentions that 60 men will enter three rings * All 60 men will be in at the start of the match * The winner will be the sole survivor who is not thrown over the top rope * The match is an open invitational for wrestlers from all around the world * The winner will have a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship redeemable in the early part of 1999 As we tune back in, five figures walk their way to the ring. 'Iron' Mike Tenay, who is subbing for 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko tonight, is able to identify the men, who without any fanfare slide into the ring to stand in a row to the side of Bischoff, except for one American team that gets a brief pop from some nostalgic fans. "Fans, those five men are stars across various parts of the world," Tenay offers. "You have [B]Damien 666[/B], [B]Vampiro[/B] and [B]Villano IV[/B] who have all been working down in Mexico, and... WOW! Former great tag, well, infact I'm sure still a great tag team, the [B]Midnight Express[/B], [B]'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton[/B] and [B]'Sweet' Stan Lane[/B]! Guys, we are privileged to have all these stars in our ring at any one time." As 'Sweet' Stan Lane flexed his body for the fans, 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff walked forward to the five men, and had a smug smile on his face. "They say I'm a bad, bad, bad man," Bischoff says. "They say I have no heart. Stan, can I ask what your contractual status with WCW is?" Lane looked confused, as he turned to Bobby Eaton, before leaning forward and answering that he had no official contract with WCW. "Isn't it also true that you... Bobby Eaton are not contracted to WCW..?" Before Eaton could lean forward, Bischoff turned away and bowed to the crowd, before commenting... "Because I fired your [BEEP] four weeks ago!" This got a major heel reaction from the crowd, as the Beautiful one merely shook his head in disgust. Meanwhile, as this is going on, we quickly cut to the back where [B]Scott Hall[/B] is entering the arena on his own. He stops to look into a production crew television set assembled at the back of the arena, and seeing that he has not been invited out to join his nWo colleagues, he gets angered, picks up the television set and throws it against the brick wall, shattering it and sending sparks everywhere. "WOW!" Tony Schiavone remarks in commentary. "Did you see that?" How could you not? "And Hall has to team with Nash tonight to take on Eddie Guerrero and Raven. And I thought there were problems in the Horsemen!!!" "But, here I am, telling you that your applications to appear at World War III, and bare in mind I could easily say ... were declined... have been ... ACCEPTED!" Bischoff continues. "You see, at World War III, anything goes, and frankly, you Bobby Eaton, you Vampiro, you Damien 666... All you three could guarantee yourselves a lucrative WCW/nWo contract by merely going through another 59 men, surviving, and gaining a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Of course, if you don't...." Bischoff meekly starts waving 'bye-bye', which causes the men to turn around and react to the crowd who are booing, but as they do so, Kevin Nash, Diamond Dallas Page and Curt Hennig run up behind them and clothesline them to the ground, clearing them out of the ring. As a reward for clearing the ring, the microphone was handed to the originator of the New World Order Corporation, 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page. He raises the mircophone, but then drops it again as the heel heat circulates through the crowd. Finally, after seemingly enjoying the boos, in contrast to 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho who stamps his feet and grabs his head in complete and utter raging frustration, Page lifts the microphone again to address the crowd. "Yo! You love me, you hate me, but one thing's for sure, you'll never forget me!" Page begins, as he walks around the ring, sniffing up the boos with a giant smile on his arrogant face. "You all sit there in the crowd and dare boo me? The genius who master-minded the evolution of the New World Order? The fact is this should be nWo country, not... Flair country..." That comment serves to only pipe up the crowd, who bellow out massive arena wide WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs, which finally seems to anger the usually unflappable Diamond Dallas Page. "You people don't know what's good for you!" He says as he shakes the top rope in frustration. "Fine, fine. If that's the way it's going to have to be, I'll take care of your little hero for once and for all. Ric Flair! Tonight! Pal! If you've got the guts, things are going to get REAL jacked up, Jack. I want you one on one, because pal, as I live and breathe here in this ring, and I look at your Four Horsemen, and I see... Arn Anderson out injured... I see Chris Benoit about to defect... I really now just see you as the obstacle. And tonight, I'm going to take care of that obstacle for Mr Bischoff, even before the mystery man could get a chance to ..." and he says the following with his fingers indicating quotation marks... """Stun""" you. So tonight Flair, bada-bing, bada-bang, bada-BOOM! Tonight pal, because of these redneck fans who can't see what's good for them and who now have your blood on THEIR hands, tonight... get ready to face the most devastating move in all of professional wrestling. You won't know when, you won't know how, but you will... FEEL THE .... BANG!" Page flashes the Diamond Cutter sign, as we fade to our first break of the evening. [CENTER]-----------------------------------------[/CENTER] After the break, we see two ... well, ... hmmm. How to describe this. Okay. Okay. Sounds like... No, no charades won't work. I'll just come out and say it. We were in the Thrillapalooza dressing room, and dressed as Chewbacca was[B] Jerry Lynn[/B] and dressed as Darth Vader was [B]Billy Kidman[/B]. The gorgeous Ryan Lynn stood with a cardboard card and a black marking pen. The familiar beat of [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decNAX5cxvY"]Billie Jean[/URL] pumped out from the flat screen television, which was followed by Darth Vad... Err, I mean Billy Kidman, trying to step back and do the Moonwalk. More or less, you could only describe it as watching a beached whale trying to reverse off a beach. Chewba.. I mean, Jerry Lynn, started cracking up, as Ryan Lynn held up a 3. "This is tough," the heavy breathing voice of Billy Kidman said, "Dude," which of course is totally out of character for Darth Vader. Can you realistically imagine Darth Vader calling a man a dude? Ryan Lynn began laughing too, but then surrounded her beautiful body around the back of 'Darth Vader' Billy Kidman, and led him backwards, in a more promising look. "That's how you do it," she claimed. "I enjoyed backing into you," Darth Vader Kidman said. "Please you two, get a room, I mean ROARRAOORRORAOORRAAHOWARROOAAA," Jerry Lynn-bacca cried. "Besides Billy, we have a match to get ready for, a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championships... There's plenty of time for this sort of stuff on Thunder. After all, on Thunder, we will have the inaugural... Thrillapalooza... Kareoke Contest... " Kidman and Lynn nodded, before [B]Hector Garza[/B], with a spray on bush of hair on his chest strode in. "Halt!" Garza shouted. "Prepare for the mask of Zoro, the master of..." "Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Young Garza-Walker", Billy Kidman-Vader said. "You were supposed to come as Sean Connery. What the hell is this?" "Sean Connery senior, does not exist in my country," Garza replied. "Zoro ... always defeats Bond. It's a scientific fact amigo, I can assure you..." Kidman-Vader shook his head as we faded away to our first match of the evening. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lenny_Lane.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/lodi.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/PsicosisMask.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon6.jpg[/IMG] West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] The masked crusaders dominated this match from start to finish. West Hollywood Blonds tried some comic... playing up, and seemed to console each other with effeminate hugging, but all in all they were cannon fodder for the very inspirational Ultimo Dragon in particular, with the Cruiserweight Champion highlighting how good a wrestler he is, causing Lenny Lane to scramble with his arms flapping around in the Dragon Sleeper. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Supernova Extreme X [/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the break, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYGwFbbQfg"]Also Sparch Zarathrusta[/URL] begins, and [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]descended down the ramp in a blue sequined robe, stopping at the bottom of the ramp to twirl as the pyros burst out around him. Many WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs echoed in the crowd, as Flair continued his way to the ring, dusting his boots off on the apron, before strutting for the fans before addressing the audience. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Flair cries out. [I]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/I] the fans follow. "This is Four Horsemen country, and this is one of the many homes in the heart of Slick Ric, the Nature Boy, the limousine riding, jet flying, wheeling, dealing, kiss stealing son of a gun... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And you know something else? It's one of the many homes of the dirtiest player in the game! And what did I hear earlier tonight? I heard Diamond Dallas Page come out here, in MY town, and challenge me, the Nature Boy? Let me speak about some things here, Page. Pal, when World Championship Wrestling was fighting the fight of it's life, and we looked across the battlefield, in our trench there were guys like Arn Anderson, the Nature Boy, Sting, Lex Luger.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. And believe it or not, you Page! You! Every single one of us looked you in the eye, and we believed you. When times got tough, like when Curt Hennig slammed that door over my bare skull at Fall Brawl 1997, you helped redeem the situation by going after Hennig as I lay listening to my eye lids blink in hospital. We all watched as we saw Sting and yourself, along with guys like the Giant and Lex Luger fought the fight. And we felt confident. We felt confident that while the Four Horsemen were supposedly dead, that what the Horsemen stood for had not, and would never... be forgotten. Eric Bischoff! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That son of a [BEEP] is the biggest low life in this sport. He's a cheat. He's a coward. He's nothing but a piece of trash. And as I eye the possibility of getting in the ring to prove to Eric Bischoff that diamonds are forever, and so is tradition, honour, integrity, things that the Horsemen and Ric Flair believe very much in and things that Eric Bischoff is very short of, I look at the prospect of meeting you, Diamond Dallas Page. Tanite! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! TANITE! And tonight Page," Flair laughs, "Tonight brother, you find out why they call me Slick Ric, the DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE GAME!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Brother, I ACCEPT your challenge!" Flair struts, as the crowd WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in unicon as the heroic Flair leaves the ring. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Evan_Karagias2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lash_LeRoux.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LaParka3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/MasahiroChono.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thGreat_Muta2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Yuji_Nagata-1.jpg[/IMG] Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono, The Great Muta and Yuji Nagata)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Despite an initially good attack from Pipeline Feva, and the comical La Parka, the nWo Japan was far too clinical, and ended up winning with Masahiro Chono hitting that crippling Kenka Kick on Karagias for the pinfall. Karagias' neck snapped like it'd been collected flush by a demolition ball at full tilt, as we watched the replays a few times, sickeningly watching the blow and the impact it caused. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, nWo Japan[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the match, [B]the Giant[/B] ambled down to the ring. New World Order Japan had enough sense to clear the ring, as the Giant strode over the top of the top rope. But [B]'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] merely swung the steel chair at the Giant, who shook it off as if nothing had happened. La Parka froze, and the Giant choke-slammed him. '[B]Wipeout' Evan Karagias[/B] and [B]'Cutback' Lash Le Roux[/B] charged at the Giant, but he caught both their throats in the palm of each hand, choke-slamming both of them! The Giant roared as he thrust his right palm to the sky, as the commentators hyped how dangerous the Giant would be at World War III. [CENTER]---------------------------------[/CENTER] Backstage, [B]Pamela Paulshock [/B]once again stands by with former WCW World Heavyweight Champion, [B]Sting[/B]. The white and black face painted warrior has a confident smile on his face, as Paulshock begins the interview. "Sting, tonight you will face the confident youngster Kurt Angle, who has already impressed here in WCW, including having won the WCW Television Championship and having dissolved the Flock. Not only that, but Kurt Angle is an Olympic Gold Medalist..." "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sting howls to the audience, which is of course reciprocated. "Pamela Paulshock, as I look at my career over these past ten years here in WCW, very few wrestlers have burst on the scene to impress me as much as Kurt Angle has. You could say Pam, that I see in him a young Stinger. A young, exciting Stinger. But ... but... but .... but but but but BUT! The Stinger always keeps one or two tricks up his sleeve. Whether it be to drop from the rafter, whether its to pick a bat with a particular grain, or whether its to drop a man's skull with the Scorpion Death Drop, the Stinger never lets all the little Stinger's down..." "Sting, word from the WCW Executive Committee these past two or three days has indicated that at World War III, we may have a three way dance between yourself, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. How do you feel about the prospect of meeting Jericho one last time?" "And that's what it would be! And that's why it excites me! And that's why the little Stinger's around the world have to unite. It's one last chance for the little Stinger's out there to be part of me being the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. You know, as we go down this pathway to hell and back as we meet head on in this collision course, one thing is certain for the Stinger, nothing is for certain! And as I look at Randy Savage, Randy, you embody that kind of feeling. You see, when things look certain, and I can trust a man like you.... you stab me and all the little Stinger's in the back. And what I got from all that was Randy, was a more desperate Stinger. A more desperate insular look that said to me, as much as I have been the nice guy, nice guy's finish last, and pal, all the little Stinger's have told me through their howls... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The Stinger fans howl in return. "... To win at whatever costs. And that makes me, Sting, a very dangerous proposition. So if that's the way it's going to be, that's fine with me. If we have to face off in our nations capital, and we have to get down and dirty, and we have to rip my face paint off, and I have to rip off your own damn belt and whip it around your rib cage, that's fine with me. And that's let alone what I have in store for you, Chris Jericho. Because tonight, and at World War III... can you hear it?" He puts his hand to his ear, and again we hear a howling through the audience. "The little Stinger's marching. And at World War III... IT'S SHOWTIME ... FOLKS!" [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Buff_Bagwell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bryan_Clark2.jpg[/IMG] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v Wrath[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A very ordinary 'bout. Wrath was far too powerful for Buff Bagwell, and appeared on course to grab a major upset, but Bagwell low blowed Wrath, and inside cradled him for a controversial win... and a very quick roll out of the ring to escape the demonstrative powerhouse, whose display of power remarked Tony Schiavone stood him in good stead for WWIII. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Buff Bagwell[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Meanwhile, backstage, [B]Disco Inferno[/B] is polishing off his WCW Television Championship, as [B]Kimberly Page[/B] massages his shoulders. "My own brother Kim," Disco began, "my own brother. It's a stone cold groove, but I've got to face Alex Wright tonight..." "Relax Disco, everything that's meant to happen happens for a reason..." Kimberly looks nervously around as [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] charges onto the scene and quickly knocks Disco to the ground, and quickly starts working over his knee. Kimberly shrieks in horror, as Page carries on the attack. What the.. Was that a wink from Page? What the hell is going on here? [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Sting25.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/backgroundANGLE.jpg[/IMG] Sting v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A good match, without being outstanding. There were some good spots on the mat, as both men countered various submission holds. Finally, though, as the two men got on the vertical, Sting took control, controlling a couple of chain wrestling spots, and then maintaining momentum with his crippling knife edge chops, before dropping Angle with the Scorpion Death Drop for the pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Sting[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] As [B]Sting[/B]'s arm was held aloft by referee [B]Charles Robinson[/B], we quickly scanned to the back hallways of the arena to find the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho[/B] of the New World Order watching Sting celebrate his win. Just then, BANG! He copped a vicious clothesline from behind by [B]'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B], who immediately began laying in boots to the sternum of Jericho. He continued the outlandish assault until [B]Curt Hennig[/B] and [B]'Ravishing' Rick Rude[/B] arrived on the scene forcing Savage to run off. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Disco_Inferno4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/AlexWright6.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship Disco Inferno (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] At the top of the match, Disco went to offer his hand to his long time tag team partner, but Alex Wright turned his head, and then spit into the hand of Disco Inferno before the two locked up. Alex Wright fought like a scolded cat, as Disco limped courtesy of his earlier attack and Wright showed him no mercy repeatedly attacking Disco while he was down. Wright was full of the green eyed monster of envy, it was very obvious the cheap tactics he wanted to employ to take down his tag-team partner. But Disco was always on top, and always seemed to have a counter to anything of note that Alex Wright wanted to finish him with, before Disco was able to snap Alex's neck with the Chartbuster for the pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Disco Inferno[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Meanwhile, backstage in the Four Horsemen dressing room, we cut in and see [B]Bill Goldberg [/B]and WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] sitting on opposite sides of the dressing room, refusing to acknowledge one another, before we fade to our next commercial break. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lance_Storm.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Tazz16.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevenRegal2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Dean_Malenko6.jpg[/IMG] Lance Storm v 'The Human Suplex Macine' Taz v 'Lord' Steven Regal v 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] While Storm, Regal and Malenko clearly wanted to utilise their strengths to draw this into a mat baesd contest full of submission holds, Taz simply wouldn't allow it, and nor would the all in rules. Taz's true competition in this match ended being Regal who offered a lot of old school British brawling to try and match the physical onslaught of Taz, but in the end, the brutality of Taz was too much, and after having dismantled Malenko and Regal to the outside with overhead release suplexes, he ended Storm's resistance with the Tazmission. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Taz[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] As the commentators reviewed the replays of the way [B]Taz[/B] dominated the bout, and we cut back to the commentators who were shocked at the sheer power of Taz, the beating music of [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84BWGgyARrY"][B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B][/URL]began, and the 'Hitman' dutifully appeared. The fans were on their feet for the Hitman, who as per his custom, took off his pink sunglasses at ringside and gave it to a young male fan at ringside. He climbed in the ring, and was given the microphone by David Penzer. The crowd continued to cheer for the Hitman, who waited for the crescendo to die down before addressing the audience. "I want to make it abundantly clear to everyone in the WCW why I, Bret Hart, ended up coming here," Hart begins. "Everyone naturally assumes why I'm here. And to a degree, they art right. What happened in Montreal..." Hart drops the microphone to listen to the boos echo around the arena, before slowly raising it again. "Woke... me... up. It told me that everything wasn't as it seemed. It told me that nothing was for certain. Not even a legally binding contract. Since that time, as a second generation superstar and a guy who's been in the industry for fifteen years as an active competitor, I decided very quickly that I would not stand for the little guy getting... screwed. And while 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith, my own brother-in-law, can't see is that the little guys in the world of wrestling are all of the boys in the back, including Davey Boy, and all of you fans. It's bull [beep] corporate suits like Eric Bischoff who collude to stop justice from happening, and that's what I'm here. I'm here for Davey Boy, I'm here for Silver King, I'm here for Lizmark Jr, I'm here for Wrath, I'm here for Jim Neidhart... I'm here for you the WCW fanbase. But I'm also here to be successful. And over the last few months I've been so close, yet so far from becoming the next WCW World Heavyweight Champion. You know, it's fair to say it's a lot tougher here in the WCW to win the World Heavyweight Championship, but I guess that's to be expected given how far back the history of the belt goes. And the road to achieving all my goals starts again tonight, for tonight, as we wind down the long and winding road towards World War III, I am going to prove to you, 'Total Package' Lex Luger, a great wrestler and a former two time WCW World Heavyweight Champion why I am the best there is... the best there was... and the best there ever will be!" With that, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmEtpP3thHA"][B]'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B]'s music[/URL] hits, and the brilliantly built physical specimen slowly walks to the ring, nodding in appreciation of Bret Hart, a friend, despite the tenuous relationship Bret Hart has had with Lex Luger's best friend, Sting. Luger poses for a while before... [B][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4h3DxbU-Ms"]Scott Steiner[/URL][/B]'s music hits, and the large former amateur superstar walks through the curtain to the top of the ramp, with a microphone conveniently in his hand, just as the music hits "There won't be any questions when you get... Steinerized...", the music stops, and Steiner addresses Bret Hart. "You say you're here for all the little guys, huh?" Steiner asks. "Well, I've been here for years, boy, I've achieved so much in the world of tag team wrestling, and all I ever asked for when you came to the back Bret was for a little bit of respect. Maybe a match or two. Maybe a coupl'a tips. But boy, it seems to me I don't need tips from a piece of [BEEP] from you, so rather than wait for you to throw me a bone, I'm going to come down there and show you why there won't be any questions when you get... Steinerized! This match is now a three way dance, Rick's barking, and I'm barking mad!" Steiner throws down the microphone and charges the ring, and we are underway in a three way dance. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bret_Hart28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottSteiner3.jpg[/IMG] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v Scott Steiner[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] This match was heavily overbooked. Not so much as in high flying action, but it seemed half the locker room cleared out during this match. [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith[/B] was the first on the scene, and he attacked Bret Hart. Bret demanded referee [B]Mickey Jay[/B] keep the match going, and all three agreed to make this a no disqualification match! After Scott Steiner got rid of Davey Boy, he was attacked, and basically manhandled out of the match by [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B]. Taz and Steiner kept brawling up the aisle, leaving Luger dumbfounded. As Luger turned around, he ran into a platinum album from [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan[/B], who slammed it over his head. Bret Hart refused to win this way, and waited for Luger to get up. Luger shook his hand, and the match resumed one on one, with Hart kicking Konnan to the curb. The rest of the match was fairly slow and innocuous, with Luger building up towards the Torture Rack, but as he went to lift Hart, Hart grabbed him by the neck and innovatively dropped him in an modified DDT! From there, with Luger stunned, Hart put on the Sharpshooter for a gutsy win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bret Hart[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Before we cut to the next break, a graphic popped up highlighting that next, the WCW Tag Team Championship Number One Contenders would be decided between [B]Thrillapalooza[/B] and the [B]Extreme Innovators[/B]. [CENTER]-----------------------------------[/CENTER] After the break, [B]Ryan Lynn[/B], the beautiful Ryan Lynn, pumped up a Harley hog, and rode it down the ramp. She looked tantalisingly beautiful in her leather get up as she parked the hogster next to the ring steps. As the bell sounded, and [B]David Penzer[/B] began to make the introductions, [B]Billy Kidman[/B]-Vader and [B]Jerry Lynn[/B]-bacca followed down the aisle, as Ryan Lynn very ... promisculously and provocatively opened the ring ropes for her two stars, as Kidman and Lynn awaited their opponents. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Perry_Saturn8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chris_Kanyon3.jpg[/IMG] WCW World Tag Team Championships - #1 Contenders Match Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) v Extreme Innovators (Perry Saturn and 'the Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A quick paced match, as Thrillapalooza aimed to settle the sky and the Extreme Innovators aimed to brawl in and out of the ring. There were a number of near falls as both teams battled for a great opportunity, which was finally sewn up after a great series of chain wrestling spots between Kanyon and Billy Kidman, that ended up with Kidman returning off the ropes with a stunning standing side kick to the head. With Kanyon down, and Lynn controlling Saturn on the outside, Kidman was able to hit the Shooting Star Press to gain a shot at the Tag Team Championships! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Thrillapalooza[/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] After the break, a video segment recaps some of [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B]'s actions in relation to '[B]Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B]: * We see Guerrero teaming successfully with [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] * Another win for the duo, before Kevin Nash storms the ring, and Jackknifes Eddie Guerrero * Nash claims that Page is being foolish, trusting someone like Eddie Guerrero, a man who was after his own wife * Meanwhile, we see clips of some of the animosity between Nash and his tag team partner, Scott Hall, who will team tonight, including the fact that [B]Scott Hall[/B] was not with the nWo at the top of the broadcast tonight [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Eddie_Guerrero8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven23.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottHall9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/KevinNash4.jpg[/IMG] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven v The Outsiders[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Nash and Hall had some major issues, and they spent more time quarreling than fighting. Individually their strength held them tight, but it was their in-fighting that really set up this match for Guerrero and Raven, two supremely talented wrestlers who need little invitation to take advantage of a situation. After a brief comeback from the Outsiders, the tension was electric again when Hall failed to tag in Nash, despite Hall being in trouble. The trouble continued for Hall who received an Evenflow DDT for the win. Nash ran in for the save, but Guerrero met him with a drop kick, drop kicking him back over the top rope! [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Post match, as [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] grabbed his head, and looked into the ring seething at the despair of the loss, [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] washed his hands over his eyes mocking the crying of Nash (who was not crying of course). Nash looked incensed, but Guerrero merely puckered up and then smacked his own backside, basically telling Nash to kiss his... well. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/RicFlair9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DDP6.jpg[/IMG] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] An even match. Neither of these men are outstanding in terms of their moves, in terms of their variety, in fact, you could say the two redeeming features of these two, aside from their in ring psychology is their basics and their consistency. It's uncanny how both men can basically tell the same tale over and over and continue to entertain various audiences. Page dominated early, before Flair got back some control with an eye rake and a low blow, and some rasping knife edge chops. Page then took back control as Flair went to the top rope, but Page merely picked him up and press slammed into the middle of the ring. The old Flair though was back, as he begged off, and then slammed his wrist between the legs of Page once more. These types of old school spots were common, and were enthralling the crowd. Yes, a low, basic match, retold many times over, enthralled the crowd as the two exponents executing it are masters. Just as Flair started to grab some ascendency, [B]'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B] got on the apron, causing Flair to be distracted, and causing referee [B]Nick Patrick[/B] to focus his attention on Bischoff, only for [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] to climb into the ring and slam a steel chair over Flair's head. Flair dropped on his nose, as Page covered him for a very, very, very cynical pinfall. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Diamond Dallas Page[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the match, [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [/B]recovered, and together with the [B]'Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B], they worked over [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B]. Flair had no comeback, however, [B]Bill Goldberg [/B]and WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] stormed the ring. The two men went two on two with Taz and Page. Benoit flicked Goldberg the Four Horsemen signal, and both men nodded and acknowledged one another. Benoit then held up Page for Goldberg to spear him, but Page moved and Goldberg ended up spearing Benoit! Goldberg stood frozen to the spot, as we faded to black.

[QUOTE=MattitudeV2;761512]West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [B]nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta[/B]) v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B]Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno[/B] (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] v Lance Storm 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] v The Outsiders 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for the tips, mate. [QUOTE=The Celt;761517]I will pay you any amount of E-Money you want if you somehow work Sean Connery into this Alex Trebek and Jay Leno thing haha Oh, and I almost spat Cider all over my laptop with the Duggan/Goldberg piped music punchline went off in my head. Oh, and by the way if you're looking for serious, serious feedback I'll give it to you tomorrow. With honest praise and criticisms and all.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I love WCW and all, but I love ripping on some of the moments that really made little to no sense. I know there was an accusation of Goldberg being piped in, I'm not sure if it's true, but I love leaving little tips of the hat I guess to some of the various discussions and failures of WCW. Oh, and on Connery, ask and ye shall receive. I wrote that in 'specially for you. The segment was already there, and I know it doesn't REALLY deliver Connery, but the night is young and there's time to go before Starrcade. ;) [QUOTE=totti;762309]West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]They have the current champ and the former champ on the same team.[/I] [B]nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [I]nWo Japan have been invovled more and need to keep strongish.[/I] [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [I]Bagwell could use a good win here.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]I hate seeing Angle lose. :([/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] v Lance Storm [I]I think the winner of this match will go on to have a good impact in the run in to Starrcade and I want that man to be Taz.[/I] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner [I]I think Bret needs the rub with the whole family feud storyline going on.[/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [I]They beat the tag champs last week so it seems logical that they get another shot, but this time for the straps.[/I] [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] v The Outsiders [I]Tension in the nWo as Eddie and Raven get a huge win.[/I] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]Maybe we find out the identity of Flair's opponent as he costs Naitch the match.[/I] Loving EVERYTHING your doing at the moment man. Both Goldberg and Benoit are being built up as genuine Champions and I can sense a huge opponent to face Flair. The suspense is killing me, I just want to know who it is.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the tips mate, and thanks again for the comments. I kinda dropped a hint or two in on a potential opponent for Flair. Heh, who knows if that's correct. I'm keeping this one close to my chest I guess, it's between me, TEW and the clock on the wall who sees all. I don't know if it's quite the shocker it would seem, but I'm very happy with where it's headed. [QUOTE=Togg;762323]West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [B]nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [B] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B] Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: Disco Inferno (c) v [B]'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/B] [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal v 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz v Lance Storm 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven v [B]The Outsiders[/B] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page DAMN!!! What a line up!!![/QUOTE] Thanks for the tips mate... and yep, great line up, tho its no reflection on me as such as WCW was so stacked that you couldn't help but have a great card... Oh wait, that's right, most nights even with that roster we didn't :eek: [QUOTE=cmdrsam;763146]West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v Supernova Extreme X [B](Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] nWo Japan [B](Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B]Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v 'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz v Lance Storm [B]Head explodes like all four choices, pass.[/B] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) v The Extreme Innovators [B]('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn)[/B] 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven v [B]The Outsiders[/B] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/QUOTE] Heh, head explodes. Thanks for the tips again mate, and a word to all my peeps, I just want to give a quick shout out to cm for [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57466&page=4"]this story[/URL]. If you haven't stopped by to leave a post and have a great read you are missing out. I love what you're doing mate, great inspiration to the creative juices. [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;763158][B]West Hollywood Blonds[/B] (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon) nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta) v [B]Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka[/B] [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] v Wrath [B]Sting [/B]v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno[/B] (c) v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] v Lance Storm 'Total Package' Lex Luger v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Scott Steiner WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza [/B](Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] v The Outsiders [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/QUOTE] Thanks as always mate. I've been working away tidying up, if you know what I mean, so it will happen ;) [QUOTE=The Celt;763460]Yeah I see I spaced on giving you feedback man...Will do soon, just got to get some exam stuff out of the way first :P[/QUOTE] Heh, I look forward to all feedback of course, so would love to hear it in between exams. What are you studying? I'm doing a Bachelor of Business majoring in Management currently. 2/3rds the way through. Tough gig balancing a family and full time work commitments with it! [QUOTE=angeldelayette;763491]West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v [B]Supernova Extreme X (Psicosis and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Ultimo Dragon)[/B] [I]I can see them getting the win and then Psicosis turning on Ultimo to get a Cruiserweight title shot.[/I] [B]nWo Japan (Yuji Nagata, Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta)[/B] v Pipeline Feva ('Wipeout' Evan Karagias and 'Cutback' Lash Le Roux) and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka [I]Hard to pick against La Parka but The Great Muta's mist trumps his chair.[/I] Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell v [B]Wrath[/B] [I]And Tony Schiavone goes wild![/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]A VERY entertaining match but Angle just isn't there yet.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [I]Disco easily handles his former Dancing Fools partner.[/I] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v 'Lord' Steven Regal v [B]'The Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] v Lance Storm [I]It came down to Malenko or Taz for me. Both are favorites of mine and I decided to go with the upset.[/I] 'Total Package' Lex Luger v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v [B]Scott Steiner[/B] [I]Never a fan of Bret Hart, Luger doesn't add too much so Scottie Steiner for the win![/I] WCW World Tag Team Championships Number One Contenders Match: [B]Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn)[/B] v The Extreme Innovators ('The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon and Perry Saturn) [I]It's a Thrillapalooza![/I] [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] v The Outsiders [I]Outsiders' tension contineus.[/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Whoooooooooo The Man![/I][/QUOTE] Heh, you made me laugh on your Tony Schiavone goes wild comment. Glad to see the Schiavone Report has a fan! ========================= I really enjoyed writing that particular edition of Nitro. To me it built everything I wanted to towards WWIII. I really wanted to highlight the Battle Royal, and the way it was intended even with say the Giant squash segment was to highlight that there is a wide range of potential outcomes. I hope you can accept my liberal usage of such legends as the Midnight Express, but I figured it'd be kinda fun to book them in. I must also say I'm quite enjoying booking Thrillapalooza. The name itself comes from the Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson is in Lollapalooza - "Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins"... "Homer Simpson, smiling politely". I was a big Smashing Pumpkins fan, so its a loose tribute in some ways to them. There you go. [CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Ultimo Dragon (c) v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: Disco Inferno (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger Sting v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright The Giant v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven Bill Goldberg v Wrath Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart

WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Ultimo Dragon[/B] (c) v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno[/B] (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart

Sorry I didn't get a chance to predict, I didn't want to without doing it properly and unfortunately didn't have the time for that recently. Loved the last show. Bischoff was a complete douche, as he should be, and you portrayed him beautifully. I like the dissension between Nash and Hall, and the Benoit - Goldberg thing was great. You took their whole thing, made it seem like the problems were gone then BAM! Problems arise all over again. Fantastic booking. I'm also interested in the "stun" reference to Flair's opponent. Surely it can't be who you are hinting at... can it? My only slight qualm was I didn't get the much out of the Thrillapalooza segment. I like that you are giving them a chance to get a personality (it's what gets the fans genuinely interested in the product, in my opinion) but I wasn't 100% on the segment. That said, I wasn't 100% on your D.I.C.K stable in DOWCW or you giving Jericho the title and you proved me wrong with both of those, so I'll be patient and see what you offer because you have an incredible knack of doing things I don't think I agree with and turn them around so I feel like an idiot for not agreeing with it in the first place! All in all, a fantastic show. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr [I]No point in shotting the title too much, and Dragon is a worthy champion[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c) [/B]v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]Disco will retain, but I know that you, like me, are a Kanyon fan so I'm looking forward to him getting a push[/I] 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]They are more important to you, in my opinion[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [I]Duh[/I] [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [I]I think Bischoff will get involved[/I] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [I]Eddie and Raven are being really well handled[/I] Bill Goldberg v [B]Wrath[/B] [I]If anyone deserves to end the streak, it's Wrath[/I] Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]What with all the stuff going on with the regular teams, I think the champions might actually pull out the upset[/I] Looks to be a great show.

Just wanted to say that this diary is legendary stuff! WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger [/B] [B]Sting [/B]v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright The Giant v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] [B] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley)[/B] v 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven [B]Bill Goldberg v Wrath [/B] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [/B]

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c[/B]) v Lizmark Jr [I]Dragon will hold onto the title until the PPV.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]Again, Disco won't drop the belt on TV.[/I] 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]I can see either team winning this especially after Hart won the triple threat last week, but i'll go with The Hitman again this week.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [I]I don't think a defeat to The Giant will do Flair too much harm and after last week The Giant could do with looking even stronger coming into WW3.[/I] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [I]I like Eddie and Raven tagging together. I think they will be the ones to take the tag straps next.[/I] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]I agree with Keef here, keep the tag champions looking strong before the pay per view.[/I]

Guest cmdrsam
WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair Natch losing 2 in a row, shudders the thought but got to go with my gut. No matter how round it gets. The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart Can you dig that sucka! Thank you for the kind words and the plug my friend. But you have forgotten more about writing than I would ever know. You put out quality show after show. And the once and the blue moon I disagree with a call you explain it to me where it was a sensible decision. Please keep up with the great work that you do with this.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] (c) v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno [/B](c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [B]Sting [/B]v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant [/B]v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v [B]Harlem Heat [/B]v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart

[QUOTE=keefmoon;764156] My only slight qualm was I didn't get the much out of the Thrillapalooza segment. I like that you are giving them a chance to get a personality (it's what gets the fans genuinely interested in the product, in my opinion) but I wasn't 100% on the segment. That said, I wasn't 100% on your D.I.C.K stable in DOWCW or you giving Jericho the title and you proved me wrong with both of those, so I'll be patient and see what you offer because you have an incredible knack of doing things I don't think I agree with and turn them around so I feel like an idiot for not agreeing with it in the first place! [/QUOTE] Thanks for the comments as always mate. I guess with Thrillapalooza and D.I.C.K, the idea is to bring humour to the table, and to have a different focal point for the midcard to build itself around in a multitude of ways. I kinda looked at the members - Garza, Storm, Kidman and Lynn - and suspect they have rather... well, bland personas. I think that was the last thing holding them all back, aside perhaps from an overriding look factor. At the moment, I'm really enjoying writing them because to me they're so much fun, in some ways they're a fade-away to the way I am, a bit of an impromptu nut... I like doing the cheesy things like Nintendo Wii, Kareoke, dancing realllllly badly, imitating pop culture and making a goof of myself basically, so I really enjoy bringing that to life in my diary and also to give something to the stable that can help get them some.. TV time for wont of a better word. Even in the Russo era, I loved things like M.I.A and Team Canada and the Filthy Animals, because it allowed the undercard to be noticed outside of their high spots, and thats really the intent here, Thrillapalooza to 'steal the show' by bumping hard and then giving a sad sense of humour. I kinda don't want the shows to be purely... conflict and resolve, I love a bit of humour to inflict a bit of balance. Hope that helps breathe a little .. understanding into my warped world, and how Thrillapalooza came to be. Now, it's time to go drink some Tequila Sunrises, Pina Coladas and Strawberry Dacquris. Yep, believe it or not, I am 30 today. The dirty thirties, can you believe it!

[QUOTE=tristram;764688]Now, it's time to go drink some Tequila Sunrises, Pina Coladas and Strawberry Dacquris. Yep, believe it or not, I am 30 today. The dirty thirties, can you believe it![/QUOTE] May your birthday have better results than our favorite wooden horse, Pepe. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZpteGbxWo[/url] Live it up.

[CENTER]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr [I]Ultimo with an easy defense.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]A tougher match for Disco but he gets the win.[/I] 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]Konnan takes the loss against the bigger star power.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [I]Stinger with the dominant win.[/I] The Giant v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] [I]Whooooooooo![/I] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [I]Guerrero and Raven with their second win in a row.[/I] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath [I]DA MAN![/I] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]Steiners pull what can be called an upset.[/I][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=tristram;764688]Thanks for the comments as always mate. I guess with Thrillapalooza and D.I.C.K, the idea is to bring humour to the table, and to have a different focal point for the midcard to build itself around in a multitude of ways. I kinda looked at the members - Garza, Storm, Kidman and Lynn - and suspect they have rather... well, bland personas. I think that was the last thing holding them all back, aside perhaps from an overriding look factor. At the moment, I'm really enjoying writing them because to me they're so much fun, in some ways they're a fade-away to the way I am, a bit of an impromptu nut... I like doing the cheesy things like Nintendo Wii, Kareoke, dancing realllllly badly, imitating pop culture and making a goof of myself basically, so I really enjoy bringing that to life in my diary and also to give something to the stable that can help get them some.. TV time for wont of a better word. Even in the Russo era, I loved things like M.I.A and Team Canada and the Filthy Animals, because it allowed the undercard to be noticed outside of their high spots, and thats really the intent here, Thrillapalooza to 'steal the show' by bumping hard and then giving a sad sense of humour. I kinda don't want the shows to be purely... conflict and resolve, I love a bit of humour to inflict a bit of balance. Hope that helps breathe a little .. understanding into my warped world, and how Thrillapalooza came to be. Now, it's time to go drink some Tequila Sunrises, Pina Coladas and Strawberry Dacquris. Yep, believe it or not, I am 30 today. The dirty thirties, can you believe it![/QUOTE] Many happy returns, brudda! Have an appletini on me! Hope you have a great day. What you say about Thrillapalooza makes total sense. I remember being a bit unsure of MIA as well when I saw them on WCW, so I think I just instinctively assume the worst for comedy gimmicks in wrestling, but like I say you have proven me wrong so many tiimes in the past. And your explanation actually makes a lot of sense. You need to give them a personality even though they are a bit bland, so something like this where they are actually physically [i]trying[/i] to steal the show, even with odd pop culture references, makes total sense. I take back what I said! And yeah, Happy Birthday dude, have a good 'un.

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Ultimo Dragon (c) v Lizmark Jr- ultimo...lizmark never accomplished much in wcw WCW Television Championship: Disco Inferno (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon- I'll go with the champ...I miss wcws midcard roster had so much depth 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger-going with hart and lugar....just don't see a comparison Sting v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright- Sting...nuff sAid The Giant v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair- Tough one, but I'll go with the big man the giant The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven- British connection ...I think Eddie and Raven seem awkward together Bill Goldberg v Wrath Poor Wrath...I think he's been beaten by Goldberg more times than anyone ..Goldberg wins Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At the top of the show, here in Knoxville, Tennessee, we see [B]'Rowdy' Roddy Piper[/B] walking under the Turner-Tron in his tartan kilt and his black leather jacket and white 'Rowdy' shirt, as the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZGMkRAUMM"]bagpipes[/URL] start blaring out through this arena. The large, vibrant smile is there as he slowly makes his way down to the ring, a ring decked out with a tartan cover, with three sofas scattered around the ring. The Nitro girls stop straddling them, and depart the ring, as pyros burst from the top of the turnbuckles into the atmospheric heights of the arena ceilings. "Welcome to Thunder, here on the SuperStation TBS," our host [B]'Iron' Mike Tenay[/B] comments. "What a great night we have in store for you tonight here from Knoxville, Tennessee, including the very first Thrillapalooza Karaoke Invitational. Also in action tonight, Bill Goldberg, the Giant, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and both the Cruiserweight Championship and Television Championship will be defended on this broadcast. With me as always for Thunder, as we lead into World War III is 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes and 'The Living Legend' Larry Zbysko, and guys, get ready, because we are going to start this show off with Piper's Den." "Real men wear kilts," Piper begins, and this comment receives a large chorus of support from the crowd. Despite not really being physically able, Piper knows how to draw in a crowd like few others in the history of our sport. "Tonight, Knoxville, Tennessee..." Again he drops the microphone from his lips as the cheap pop comment draws the cheap pop it intended. "In this very ring, in Piper's Den, I'm going to get to the bottom of an intriguing question. You see, lately I've sat back in my ole lazy-boy, and I've thought to myself... It was Hot Rod, the Rowdy one, who was so quick that I had changed the questions before you had time to think of any answer, but as I sat in my lazy-boy, I saw things getting so quickly out of control between Bill Goldberg and Chris Benoit, that I decided I had to come out here tonight and put an end to all the bickering. C'mon down, boys!" We are met with the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMy9djshbGI"]thumping marching music[/URL] of Bill Goldberg, as the chants begin. [I]SHOW US YOUR TI..[/I] Sorry, wrong button [I]GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG![/I] Walking from the back, escorted by Knoxville's finest, is none other than [B]Bill Goldberg[/B]. He walks through the curtain, and down to the bottom of the ramp, where the pyros engulf him, and he smokes out .. well, smoke out of his nose, as the pyros explode and he converges down the ramp pumping his left and right arms. Following behind him, with a 'Rabid Wolverine' cap is the WCW United States Champion, [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B]. Once in the ring, the two men step to opposing corners to pose for the crowd, who lap it up. The music dies down, as Goldberg walks over to Piper, and shakes his head. "Wassup!" Goldberg asks. Who is he? The olden days version of Jay-Z? What next? Is he going to ask where's your mamma? Benoit for his part moves over silently and just nods his head in acknowledgment of the legendary Piper. "Welcome to Piper's Den," Piper begins. "Possibly I am the greatest host of all time in any sport. Possibly. Infact, definitely. I've had them all. From Goodnight Irene to Peggy Bundy-Hogan to ... well, you, Mr Goldberg. I've even had Loopy Laupa. I even asked Andre to brush his teeth, man! I asked Andre to brush his TEETH! Am I insane? Am I crazy? Am I beyond hope? Am I? Am I? Am I nuts? Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Piper's Den we go. The greatest show on earth, because I'm Roddy Piper and you're not, if I wasn't Roddy Piper at the very least I'd be the Queen of England. And you Mr Goldberg, and you Mr Benoit, it's all your pleasure to be out on Piper's Den, but just when I thought things couldn't get any loonier than that basket-case Laupa, I tune on the box and I see you two... Four Horsemen... acting the fool. Now, Mr Benoit, I have to ask you. You have that shiney... nuggety... golden... showery... belt on your shoulder. How does it feel to carry around that golden shower, knowing soon enough, if you don't kiss and make up to this walking ten-pin ball here, that you will have to ... hand it over. I mean, Goldberg, without meaning to sound bad or anything, but everyone knows you don't ... jo.. I mean, lose, brother. I think it's in your contract or something..." "What's the point of all this?" Goldberg angrily interrupts. "The point is this, Bill," Piper retorts. "I could sit out here for hours, rambling on. I could even try and get your teeth brushed, pal. But I ran out of goats cheese and I know that's the way you like it. Am I annoying ya, am I? Am I causing you to ... get angry? Am I wasting... your time? WELL QUIT WASTING MY TIME BROTHER! Quit wasting all these fans time, too? We can cut the whole charade. Mr Goldberg, you see, as you sit there and the little cookoo clock starts turning in that dim little head of yours, and you start to come up with an answer, I change the question. And the question isn't even yours. You're off the clock, pal. The question is now yours, Mr Benoit. Will you confirm to us for once and for all, that you are going to the New World Order? Quit wasting our time, man! Tell us the truth..." "Yeah!" Goldberg says. "Quit wasting our time, Chris." Benoit moves forward, nose to nose with Goldberg. He stares into his eyes, before, almost with a look of guilt, drops his eyes to his wrestling boots. Piper though grabs him by the jaw and forces him to look up at Goldberg. "Answer us! Before I change the question and ask about ya dentures!" Piper implores. "Everyone wants to know what this is all abooooooutt," Benoit says cryptically, with a reasonably poor delivery I might add. "I will keep this short, and I'll keep it simple. If that's okay with you Roddy." Piper cringes his face up and nods. "The fact of the matter is, there is no question" Benoit replies. "Everyone should already know where the Wolverine stands. It's not all abbbooouutttt tradition, or legacy, it's about pride and honour, it's about being the next WCW World Heavyweight Champ. And Goldberg, you want to know how I plan to do it?" Benoit looks to leave, but Piper pulls him back by the shoulder. "Hold on pal, the last dude who tried to get away from the question of the hour copped a coconut to the head," Piper says. "You're going to answer me, and answer me good." Benoit nods, and lifts the microphone back to his mouth, before dropping it again as the crowd boos. Finally, he raises it again and addresses Goldberg. "I'm going to do it as a Horsemen," he says as the crowd erupts. "But..." The crowd goes into a haze of silence, as Benoit raises the inevitable 'but'. "Horsemen are known to be fighters, Bill. And what that means is what we're all abbooouuutt. In just over a week's time Bill, if it means I have to sacrifice my life, if it means I have to have my neck broken, if it means you have to crack my ribs again with the Spear and cause me massive internal bleeding... Then that's the way it will be. Bill, what I'm saying is this. At World War III, it's you and me... One on one... With the WCW United States Championship on the line, and a shot... at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. The question you've got to ask yourself Bill, even with all the respect I have for you, with all the brotherly love I have for you, for all the repent and forgiveness I have for you and I and the hazy road we're going down... The question, can you handle the fact, that at World War III... YOU'RE NEXT?!" The crowd erupts, as Goldberg nods, and smiles. Benoit smiles too, the gappy tooth job not the best. Benoit turns to leave, but then turns back to Goldberg on the edge of the ring. Goldberg has a choice, and seems undecided whether to drop down to the Spear pose. Finally, he does. Benoit dares him to come after him, but after an air of tension passes over the crazed arena, he finally decides not to. [CENTER]-----------------------------------[/CENTER] Meanwhile, backstage, in the WCW Television Champion [B]Disco Inferno[/B]'s dressing room, with the big gold globe ball dangling from the ceiling, Disco grabs [B]Kimberly Page[/B] by the shoulders, imploring her to listen. "Well," he asks demandingly, "Tell me the truth!? Damn it, I don't know how use this internet fad to find the answer, groove-sista. But I've got a cousin somewhere in some part of the world doing something who does. And he tells me the word isn't all good, girl. He reckons that you smiled, or winked, or dug into his pants, or something when he attacked me. Is it true?" Kimberly slowly shakes her head. "'Cos it better not be," Disco continues. "It'd be a stone cold groove baby, if you broke my heart. Don't... leave me this way. I can't survive, I can't stay alive, without your love, don't... leave me this way...." Kimberly embraces Disco, who holds her close as we go out of his dressing room and around the corner in the hallway. [CENTER]--------------------------------------[/CENTER] And indeed, around the corner are two walking ... slicked up... Wham look-a-likes. But the problem is, they're both dressed as George Michael. It's none other than [B]Billy Kidman[/B] and [B]Jerry Lynn[/B]. "Didn't you get the memo?" Kidman asks. "D'oh, no, man. How did you send it? ICQ?" Jerry replies. "Like... yeah. Of course. How else would I send you a message? This is a bad situation, Bob," Kidman says as he turns back. As following them as tonight's Thrillapalooza Karaoke Invitational Judge... none other than... [B]BOB SEGER[/B]! The crowd pops as we fade to our first break. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ultimo_Dragon12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lizmark_Jr.jpg[/IMG] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Ultimo Dragon (c) v Lizmark Jr[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] This match highlighted moreso just how complete a cruiserweight wrestler Ultimo Dragon is. He's experienced in both the Japanese and Mexican lucha libre styles of wrestling, and despite facing an accomplished Mexican in Lizmark Jr, he really had little trouble dominating and gaining the win with the Dragon Sleeper. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Ultimo Dragon[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] "That was bull [beep]" We cut to the back to join the ensuing argument breaking about between [B]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash [/B]and [B]Scott Hall[/B], the Outsiders, over the events of last Monday Nitro. Mike Tenay quick advises fans that not only was Scott Hall not invited to join the nWo in their group interview at the top of the show, but that the Outsiders had significant issues gelling in their tag match. Nash pushes Hall, who takes the tooth pick from behind his ear and throws it in the face of Nash. "Chico," Hall says, "I am the original bad guy. And I will destroy you like a piniata. I'll take you down there, you know where.." "Guys! Guys! This is not perfe.." [B]Curt Hennig[/B] says before he's interrupted. "You better fix up your little chihuahua Curt," Nash says menancingly. "... Or I'll fix him for GOOD!" Nash storms off, as Hall walks off the other way. "Guys! Guys! Please! This is not how it's meant to be," Hennig calls out discouraged by the whole situation. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/DiscoInferno5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chris_Kanyon3.jpg[/IMG] WCW Television Championship Disco Inferno (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] A slow paced match as Kanyon worked through a varied repertoire of moves to slow down Disco. This set up some impressive spots as Kanyon attempted some stylish slams and suplexes, but Disco was able to counter his way out of many of them, proving just how far his in ring work and technical capabilities have come. After a quick, yet long, chain wrestling sequence, Disco wriggled his way out of the Fireman's Carry, turned around and kicked the stunned Kanyon in the chest before hitting out of the blue the dangerous Chartbuster for the win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Disco Inferno[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] A video plays highlighting [B]the Giant[/B]. You know, the one where the guy has contrasting voice pitches using a computer synth to make him sound like a slow droid... Anyhow, aside from the cheap WCW production techniques, some of the things included were: * He is a two time WCW World Heavyweight Champion, despite being just 25 years old * We weighs in at over 500 pounds * Stands 7 foot tall * We see a clip of some of the Giant's most epic chokeslams, and some of his pulverising power moves * We see footage from World War III 1996 and 1997 where the intent was clear from half the roster - combine together to somehow force the Giant out, failing epically in 1996 as the Giant indeed beat 59 other men to claim a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship *[RIGHT][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Can anyone stop him??[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT] "Last Monday night on Nitro, this man single handled destroyed three men in the space of five seconds," [B]Mike Tenay [/B]comments. "Well daddy, you gunna need an international ssssupa army to get 'im over da top rope at World War thwee," [B]Dusty Rhodes[/B] adds. "Ya gutta undersssstand Prafessssssa, that da human body is not conditionuuuuund to take the velocsssssity of a man of 500 pounds who can run weeeaaal fast, by god prafessssaaa, da way the human head is constructed the ssskull cannot protect such an enormous impact as to the Choke Sslam. Sometimes brudda I sit here and cringe, cuz he is bad brudda, and he is dangeroussss, and most of dese guyssss have families at home, wives and gal friendsss who cry when there fellow's body computaaaa daddy figures out whether what jus happened means its time to shut itself down fa good or to find a way to ssurrvive. Its ssssurvival with this guy." "What he did to those men was send a message to everyone in the world of professional wrestling," [B]Larry Zbysko[/B] says. "I don't care where you come from, whether you're contracted to WCW, or the nWo, or you're here on a hope and a whim, he's the man most likely to end your dreams in a flash." [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/CurtHennig7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Konnan10.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BretHart6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LexLuger3.jpg[/IMG] Curt Hennig and 'K-Dawg' Konnan v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A slow bout, but not really the best bout of the evening. There was three to four minutes of good technical action as Curt Hennig and Bret Hart rehashed some of their sequences from their WWF hey-days, but the work of Konnan and Luger was, while showing tension between the two, pitiful at best. Finally, Bret Hart was the man who came up with the victory, using Curt Hennig's own Hennig-plex to gain a rare pinfall win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Bret Hart and Lex Luger[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B], in a yellow and red sequined robe, is pacing backwards and forth in the hallways. "In just over a week's time, at World War III, Ric Flair will have to face an unknown opponent in a desperate bid to keep his career alive," [B]Mike Tenay[/B] comments. "You can see the tension etched on his face." Just then, the arrogant, smug face of[B] 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff[/B] weasles onto the scene. He holds his hands up in innocence, as Flair turns menacingly towards him. "I wouldn't teach me, if I was you," Bischoff comments. "Or... you'll be out of here quicker than one of your cheap one nighters when they realise your wife is in town. You didn't want me to say that, did ya? I can just see by the look on your face that you'd love to slap me. Come on! Do it! Come on, DO IT!" Bischoff cynically laughs. "And you call me a coward. What's the matter, Ric, cat got your tongue? Don't want to lose your career? Well that's fine, because that means I hold all the aces, and tonight... I'm softening you up, for tonight... I'm forcing you to face... The Giant!" Bischoff smiles, and pats Flair cynically on the shoulder before walking off. As Bischoff walks off, Flair shakes his head in disgust, crinkling his lips and gritting his teeth. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Sting25.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/AlexWright6.jpg[/IMG] Sting v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright[/CENTER][/b][/size] Alex Wright came with a quick heel attack at the beginning of the bout, but Sting no sold it, and very quickly overpowered the young German, finishing the match with the Scorpion Death Drop into the Scorpion Death Drop. Another dominant performance from the former World Heavyweight Champion. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Sting[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [U][CENTER][COLOR="SeaGreen"]WCW advert alert:[/COLOR][/u] [SIZE="1"]Look away now if you don't want to be spooned for cash[/SIZE] [i]Kids, have you always wanted to be like WCW Tag Team Champion Rey Mysterio Jr? [COLOR="blue"]**insert wide eyed geeky kid looking excited picture here**[/COLOR] Perhaps you want to jive like 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka? [COLOR="blue"]**show a kid dropping his Playstation controller from playing WCW Thunder to pricking up his ears to the sound of masks being on sale**[/COLOR] How about a brainbuster from Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger? [COLOR="blue"]**Show a kid begging off to his mom to get him one**[/COLOR] Well wait no more. WCW have teamed with Mattel to bring to you via all good WCW retailers and WCW.com the official masks of your favourite WCW superstars. Now you can soar like Rey, twist like Jushin, swivel like La Parka. How cool will you be at school?[/I] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Fast talk part: Masks sold separately. Should not be used for children under the age of 8. WCW accepts no responsibility for any beatings a child may receive as a result of wearing one of these to school.[/COLOR] [/CENTER] After we come back from the tragic advert, standing in the ring is Thrillapalooza members [B]Billy Kidman[/B] and [B]Jerry Lynn[/B], alongside [B]Bob Seger[/B]. With them are two young females, cute lookers too, from the crowd. Billy Kidman takes the microphone and starts. "Tonight Knoxville, are you ready to get high on life with Thrillapalooza?" Kidman asks. "Are you ready to give me your heart, and then wait for the very next day to give it away? Tonight, for your viewing pleasure, we have the Thrillapalooza Karaoke Invitational Challenge, and we also leave you to ponder this particular question. Tell 'em Jerry!" Lynn steps to the podium, "What every happened to...?" [CENTER][/CENTER] "Stephanie Tanner?" Lynn concludes. "How rude of us not to know. But ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm round of applause for Sarah and Tenuiqa, who are going to sing to you ... Wichita Linemen? Wow!" "Dude... you didn't tell me this song would be on?" Kidman asks. "You didn't get the ICQ message? Take it away girls..." [CENTER][/CENTER] "I am the lineman for the county," the girls begin, "And I drive the main road..." Look, I'm not going to take you through the whole song, but suffice to say this is not 1998 karaoke material. The crowd is kinda miffed, and gives a somewhat miffed response to the girls. "Wow, how good was that?" Billy Kidman asks. "Ladies and gentlemen, Sarah and ... Say, what was your name, Glen Campbell? Ladies and gentlemen, Sarah and Glen Campbell!" Just then, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XE1XRiLeY"]Backstreet's Back[/URL] hits, and [B]Lenny Lane[/B] and [B]Lodi[/B] sprint down to the ring in their pink tights. Once in the ring, they hug, very tightly, and Lenny raises a microphone close to his lips... "Whoa whoa whoa," Kidman says. "Remember, that's a microphone. It's not... Lodi." Lenny shakes his head, before beginning. "So this is an invitational, honey? Bob Seger, love your clothes, love your songs, love your ding.." "WHOA!" Kidman says again. "That's enough. What are you here for?" "We're here for a good time, so sweetie, HIT IT!" [CENTER][/CENTER] "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world," Lodi sings. Lenny Lane for his part plays the role of Ken, but lets not go through the whole song... mm-kay? Lenny and Lodi hug at the end, knowing they've won, and Bob Seger moves forward, clapping his hands and holds their arms up. "Very good," Billy Kidman comments. "I guess... we have to say you won. Ladies and gentlemen, Lenny Lane and Lodi! Now, Thrillapalooza are going to blow...your....mind as we get closer and closer to our epic....epic...EP-IC...EPPPPPIIIICCCC!!! World Tag Team Championships shot at World War III, and as you know, we aim to please. So ladies and gentlemen, log onto wcw.com, because as of now, there is a very special poll as to who will be our extra special valet at World War III. Tell 'em who the options are, Jerry?" "YEAH! What a night that promises to be, as we climb to the top of the world and claim the Championships. And who will be there with us? You decide. Will it be...." [CENTER][IMG]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/071018/n_morales_candacecameron_071018.300w.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "Is that DJ Tanner? Candace Cameron? Whose next?" [CENTER][IMG]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/sioncampus/03/30/danica.ucla/p1_wc.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "Yummy yummy, Ms Winnie Cooper or as we'd like to call her, Danica McKellar... Roll 'em up, whose next?" [CENTER][IMG]http://geoffreyjamesclark.com/images/tatyana-ali/tatyana_ali_tyler_shields.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "Your friend and mine, it's Ashley from the Fresh Prince, my lady Tatyana Ali, and finally... FINALLLLLLYYYYYYY" [CENTER][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CgyUKIeS-Tg/SadqQxbsfjI/AAAAAAAAAIA/coCdrVBi8pk/s400/hanson9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "Isaac from Hanson. What a sweetie..." Billy Kidman leans over and whispers something in the ear of Jerry Lynn, who looks shocked. "Dude, like no way?" Jerry Lynn says. "Isaac is a ... guy????" "Sweetie, we just won your... challenge. Now, how about a match?" Lenny asks. "We're here to thrill this crowd, so ... Let's get it on!" Kidman replies. "Oh, we'd love to," Lenny says with a wink. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/BillyKidman-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jerry_Lynn6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/LennyLane.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Lodi3.jpg[/IMG] Thrillapalooza (Billy Kidman and Jerry Lynn) v West Hollywood Blonds (Lenny Lane and Lodi)[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] A very quick paced match, a very open match for the first two or three minutes, until Thrillapalooza got a chance to really hit the top rope and dominate from there, with Jerry Lynn hitting the Cradle Piledriver on Lodi for a good win. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Thrillapalooza[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Backstage, [B]Pamela Paulshock[/B] has with him[B] 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B], as 'Iron' Mike Tenay comments at that World War III, there will be a three way dance for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship featuring 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho defending the Championship against Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage himself. The madness is pacing back and forth between Paulshock, looking extremely anxious as usual. "Randy Savage, in just over a week's time you have another opportunity at the WCW World Heavyweight Cham.." "AnoTHER opporTUNity? What are you trying to say? Yeah, dig it, I do have an [SIZE="1"]opportunity at the [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]WCW[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]yeah[/SIZE], but you make it sound like I have had a world of opportunities? Do I look like Sting? Do I look like I'm playing the book like Stinger? Huh? Yeah, dig it for I am not." "None the less, at World War III, this represents a great chance for you to reclaim the greatest belt in professional sports. This chance must excite you..." "The Championship is what we [SIZE="4"]live[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]and[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]DIE[/SIZE] for YEAH! It's what we get out of bed for. It's the power that drives the blood through the veins in these arms yeah into the palm that controls the wrestling world," he says as he points to his right palm. "Perhaps I have taken the situation lightly in the past, perhaps I haven't quite delivered as I should, yeah, but I look at JerICHo and I look at OOOH YEAH [SIZE="5"]STING![/SIZE] And I see the mainstream press they get, I look at the money they make and I see this as what I need to do yeah to get back to where I have been in the past. So Chris [SIZE="4"]Jericho[/SIZE] and Sting, let me make one thing very clear to you, yeah. [SIZE="1"]You've seen Randy Savage[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]in the[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]PAST[/SIZE], you've seen the madness, but you haven't seen everything. Yeah, come World War III, I will unleash ULTIMATE madness on you... YEAH, DIG IT!" [CENTER]----------------------------------[/CENTER] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYGwFbbQfg"]Also Sparch Zarathrusta[/URL] hits the airwaves, and [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B], in his red and gold sequined robe begins his march down to the ring. As he begins to twirl at the bottom of the ramp, we see a commotion as a fan jumps the guardrail and attacks the sixteen time World Heavyweight Champion! When we look closer, when we can see this is no fan, this is a set up! That's.. That's [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B]! Bagwell keeps pounding mercilessly on Flair, before finally grabbing him by his hair, and throwing him into the lions den to face [B]the Giant[/B]. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Ric_Flair22.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Big_Show13.jpg[/IMG] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v The Giant[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Does the Giant need any help? He's 500 pounds, 7 foot tall. He continued to knock Flair into the next heaven and back with some ferocious slaps across the chest, some massive head butts, and stamping all over the Nature Boy's ribcage. Flair made one slight comeback when typically he begged off and low blowed the unsuspecting Giant, but the Giant had no mercy and would not stop the demolition job. After six minutes of plunder, the beaten and battered Flair was chokeslammed to hell and back by the Giant. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, the Giant[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] As we look at [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]convulsing in the ring, twitching badly, the empathy from the commentators is obvious. "My God!" [B]'Iron' Mike Tenay [/B]comments. "Could this be the beginning of the end for Ric Flair? How can he possibly recover from THAT for... for... well, we just don't know who the hell it is he will be facing at World War III, with his career on the line!" [CENTER]----------------------------------------[/CENTER] Meanwhile, backstage, [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero[/B] and [B]Raven[/B] are walking together assertively towards the gorilla position, as the commentators hype that they will be up next after the break. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/StevenRegal2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Finlay7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Eddie_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Raven22.jpg[/IMG] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay v 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Some impressive rough house moves from Regal and Finlay kept Guerrero well schooled on the mat, and kept Guerrero well cut off from Raven. But inevitably, the gregarious and gutsy Guerrero was able to fight his way out and get to Raven, and from there, it was game set and match as Raven worked through with clinical ease to set up for the Evenflow DDT on Finlay. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] After the match, we reviewed what went down earlier with [B]the Giant[/B], [B]Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B] and [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B], and the commentators discussed how it would be possible for Flair to bounce back in time for World War III, in basically a career death match. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bill_Goldberg5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Bryan_Clark2.jpg[/IMG] Bill Goldberg v Wrath[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Wrath had some quick power moves, but of course, Bill Goldberg wouldn't sell them. Spear... splat. Goodnight. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winner, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] "Wow," [B]'Iron' Mike Tenay[/B] says. "That's incredible. Wrath is 280 pounds of pure muscle, he's perhaps in the top five sporting athletic specimens in the world today, and he just got man handled by Goldberg. He's now 178 and 0. The streak continues!" As we watch a replay of [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] lifting the powerful [B]Wrath[/B] high into the air for the Jackhammer, we can hear [B]'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes[/B] utter that he is simply amazing. [QUOTE][SIZE="5"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rey_Mysterio28.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Chavo_Guerrero12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/ScottSteiner3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Rick_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Booker_T13.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Stevie_Ray-01.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/vshf9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Davey_Boy_Smith5-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/Jim_Neidhart2.jpg[/IMG] Non Title Match WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] It was a great opportunity to see two legendary tag teams in action here, and Harlem Heat and the Steiner Brothers did not disappoint, in their two or three spots in the ring they highilighted just how great they have been all these years at controlling tag matches. Davey Boy and Jim Neidhart were a little sloppy, while Rey and Chavo had intermittent spots where they ruled the skies. After fourteen minutes, near falls a plenty started happening. Teams kept making the save, but the burnout was amazing. The Steiners looked all set for a victory when Scott hit the Frankensteiner on Stevie Ray, but Rey Mysterio Jr tagged himself in and Rey and Chavo sped the match up moreso, before Chavo got to the top rope and hit the Tornado DDT on Rick Steiner to claim a gutsy win. While Rey and Chavo will come out of this looking strong, there can be no denying the skills of Harlem Heat and the Steiners. Tag team wrestling is, was, and always will be their domain. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Result:[/B] Your winners, Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] Meanwhile, backstage, as[B] 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] comes to, he goes up to WCW United States Champion [B]'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] and grabs him by the jaw. "Is this all worth it, pal?" He asks. "Is it? He's your Horsemen brother!" Just then, in a neck brace, [B]'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson[/B] walks onto the scene, and slaps Flair on the shoulder, "I don't mean to toot my own horn here, Ric," Arn says, "But toot toot, this man here is a true Horsemen. And you should know that Ric, it takes a Horsemen to show up a Horsemen and the greatest Horsemen legacy is not tradition, it's the Championship!" We fade to black, as Flair looks surprised, perhaps even taken aback by the return of his immortal comrad.

Wow, the mailbag brings me a lot of 'letters' this week. [QUOTE=MattitudeV2;764096]WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Ultimo Dragon[/B] (c) v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno[/B] (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig[/B] v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/QUOTE] Thanks once more for the tips, mate. [QUOTE=keefmoon;764156]Sorry I didn't get a chance to predict, I didn't want to without doing it properly and unfortunately didn't have the time for that recently. Loved the last show. Bischoff was a complete douche, as he should be, and you portrayed him beautifully. I like the dissension between Nash and Hall, and the Benoit - Goldberg thing was great. You took their whole thing, made it seem like the problems were gone then BAM! Problems arise all over again. Fantastic booking. I'm also interested in the "stun" reference to Flair's opponent. Surely it can't be who you are hinting at... can it? My only slight qualm was I didn't get the much out of the Thrillapalooza segment. I like that you are giving them a chance to get a personality (it's what gets the fans genuinely interested in the product, in my opinion) but I wasn't 100% on the segment. That said, I wasn't 100% on your D.I.C.K stable in DOWCW or you giving Jericho the title and you proved me wrong with both of those, so I'll be patient and see what you offer because you have an incredible knack of doing things I don't think I agree with and turn them around so I feel like an idiot for not agreeing with it in the first place! All in all, a fantastic show. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr [I]No point in shotting the title too much, and Dragon is a worthy champion[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c) [/B]v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]Disco will retain, but I know that you, like me, are a Kanyon fan so I'm looking forward to him getting a push[/I] 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]They are more important to you, in my opinion[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [I]Duh[/I] [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [I]I think Bischoff will get involved[/I] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [I]Eddie and Raven are being really well handled[/I] Bill Goldberg v [B]Wrath[/B] [I]If anyone deserves to end the streak, it's Wrath[/I] Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]What with all the stuff going on with the regular teams, I think the champions might actually pull out the upset[/I] Looks to be a great show.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate. Personally upon review I liked the first half of the show, but felt it kinda gets a bit sloppy in the second half. I suppose I'm my own worst critic, but ... hmmm, the Thrillapalooza segment this week didn't quite work as intended. And in terms of the reference, never say never. As Sting said on the last WCW show in reference to himself and his own future, "the only thing for sure about Sting is... nothing is for sure." To me, what I have down for World War III could come across as something great, or as a massive disappointment. In my own mind, and in my own view, the way the story sets up is important and I like it. It's just... I guess it's a bit different for me and for some of my opinions. [QUOTE=HindSightBeyondSight;764314]Just wanted to say that this diary is legendary stuff! WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[B] Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger [/B] [B]Sting [/B]v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright The Giant v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] [B] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley)[/B] v 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven [B]Bill Goldberg v Wrath [/B] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v [B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, thanks for the view on the diary mate, I'm glad you're enjoying it. [QUOTE=totti;764453]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c[/B]) v Lizmark Jr [I]Dragon will hold onto the title until the PPV.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]Again, Disco won't drop the belt on TV.[/I] 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]I can see either team winning this especially after Hart won the triple threat last week, but i'll go with The Hitman again this week.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [I]I don't think a defeat to The Giant will do Flair too much harm and after last week The Giant could do with looking even stronger coming into WW3.[/I] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [I]I like Eddie and Raven tagging together. I think they will be the ones to take the tag straps next.[/I] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: [B]WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B] v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]I agree with Keef here, keep the tag champions looking strong before the pay per view.[/I][/QUOTE] Thanks for the tips again mate, its always good hearing the tipping thoughts of good TEW bookers ;) [QUOTE=cmdrsam;764575]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant[/B] v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair Natch losing 2 in a row, shudders the thought but got to go with my gut. No matter how round it gets. The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v [B]Harlem Heat[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart Can you dig that sucka! Thank you for the kind words and the plug my friend. But you have forgotten more about writing than I would ever know. You put out quality show after show. And the once and the blue moon I disagree with a call you explain it to me where it was a sensible decision. Please keep up with the great work that you do with this.[/QUOTE] You deserve the plug mate. I think your diary should be far more recognised than it is. I am seriously impressed. [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;764579]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] (c) v Lizmark Jr WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno [/B](c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [B]Sting [/B]v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [B]The Giant [/B]v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v [B]Harlem Heat [/B]v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/QUOTE] The number one diary-writing legend in these parts strikes again. Thanks again mate. [QUOTE=randomfreeze;764716]May your birthday have better results than our favorite wooden horse, Pepe. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZpteGbxWo[/url] Live it up.[/QUOTE] Thanks bud, was a great day! And an even better night. [QUOTE=angeldelayette;764736][CENTER]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v Lizmark Jr [I]Ultimo with an easy defense.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon [I]A tougher match for Disco but he gets the win.[/I] 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger[/B] [I]Konnan takes the loss against the bigger star power.[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright [I]Stinger with the dominant win.[/I] The Giant v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] [I]Whooooooooo![/I] The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v [B]'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven[/B] [I]Guerrero and Raven with their second win in a row.[/I] [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] v Wrath [I]DA MAN![/I] Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]Steiners pull what can be called an upset.[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] Thanks mate, I hope to see you put on the diary writing super-goggles again in the near future. I was really enjoying USPW. [QUOTE=keefmoon;764832]Many happy returns, brudda! Have an appletini on me! Hope you have a great day. What you say about Thrillapalooza makes total sense. I remember being a bit unsure of MIA as well when I saw them on WCW, so I think I just instinctively assume the worst for comedy gimmicks in wrestling, but like I say you have proven me wrong so many tiimes in the past. And your explanation actually makes a lot of sense. You need to give them a personality even though they are a bit bland, so something like this where they are actually physically [i]trying[/i] to steal the show, even with odd pop culture references, makes total sense. I take back what I said! And yeah, Happy Birthday dude, have a good 'un.[/QUOTE] Thanks for that mate. I guess I've never been a great fan of the 'great mat wrestler' who has nothing indistinguishable going for them. I'm an avid reader in my old years and I read a lot of things like Agatha Christie and Dan 'Stone' Brown, and I suppose one thing I pick up from their techniques is that they trying to incorporate differences in the psychologies and make-ups of all their characters to give you a reason to.. care for wont of a better word. I can't say I always get it right, but I enjoy trying to give them a reason to be on TV. Had a wonderful birthday, so thanks again brudda! [QUOTE=mikeyg32118;765275]It's gonna take a while tris.....but I'm gonna catch up on this and the feedback is on its way buddy![/QUOTE] Thanks mate, just a quick word to you and a few others, I have a tthhhouusssannnddd private messages to get through, which I intend to do in the next half hour or so... ;) [QUOTE=Oldschool;765290]Oh to be thirty agan !!!! ..... Happy Birthday![/QUOTE] Thanks mate. Much appreciated. The king of DOTT doth enter the building! [QUOTE=mikeyg32118;765626]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Ultimo Dragon (c) v Lizmark Jr- ultimo...lizmark never accomplished much in wcw WCW Television Championship: Disco Inferno (c) v 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon- I'll go with the champ...I miss wcws midcard roster had so much depth 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and 'Total Package' Lex Luger-going with hart and lugar....just don't see a comparison Sting v 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright- Sting...nuff sAid The Giant v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair- Tough one, but I'll go with the big man the giant The British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finley) v 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero and Raven- British connection ...I think Eddie and Raven seem awkward together Bill Goldberg v Wrath Poor Wrath...I think he's been beaten by Goldberg more times than anyone ..Goldberg wins Non Title Match: WCW Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio Jr and Chavo Guerrero Jr v The Steiner Brothers v Harlem Heat v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/QUOTE] Always good to get a fellow WCW-ers view, so thanks mate, really appreciate it. Interesting thoughts on Wrath who was an odd ball as you say he was often Goldberg types cannon fodder. I have been guilty of doing that too, which in some ways I regret, because when Wrath was freed from the James Van Den Berg syndicate I remember he had a massive push towards World War III 1997, and I was actually kinda behind him because he had an extremely good look to him and as someone who probably didn't understand wrestling all that well except for the fact I liked to be entertained more than understand in ring techniques etc., I was hoping he would get the win because he was so different in being so powerful and so well built. [QUOTE=HindSightBeyondSight;765637]Happy Birthday sire![/QUOTE] Thanks buddy, I really appreciate all the well wishes! [CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Quick Picks[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Ultimo Dragon (c) v The Fallen Angel 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v 'Human Suplex Machine' Taz Psicosis v Lance Storm WCW Television Championship: Disco Inferno (c) v Stevie Ray Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) Raven v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and the British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, Bill Goldberg and WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit The Great Muta v The Giant Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page

[center]WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v The Fallen Angel [I]Though this might be a good time for The Fallen Angel to win the belt, I still think that Ultimo Dragon retains.[/I] 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]'Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] [I]Beat him if you can...survive if he lets you![/I] Psicosis v [B]Lance Storm[/B] [I]A very good match but Storm pulls out the duke.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v Stevie Ray [I]Disco is not losing the belt any time soon.[/I] [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [I]Never bet against the Iceman.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]A tough match to choose but I am going with the Raven...Nevermore.[/I] 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and the British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, Bill Goldberg and WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] [I]The MAN, DA MAN and the Wolverine![/I] The Great Muta v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]Giant SQUASHES Muta.[/I] [B]Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page [I]Jericho takes a powder and Page takes the fall.[/I][/center]

Really enjoyed the last show mate, but then again, every show has just been fantastic recently and with the DOTY awards just around the corner I think you should expect a much deserved big haul of awards. Anyway onto the show. Great segment at the beginning. I like how you put Piper into the segment. It made it better in my opinion and a more special moment. I think we all thought that a Benoit/Goldberg match at WW3 was the right way to go, but you definitely had me doubting in with the brilliant twists and turns throughout. Well done on that mate. Sting/Alex Wright. Match of the year candidate anyone? :D I actually laughed at the match report. I think you did a good job in the match between The Giant and Flair and I think because The Giant going over clean was the right thing to do. It makes him look even stronger coming into the big match at the PPV and with his recent run it shouldn't affect Flair in the slightest. You sir are the master and this is fast becoming my favourite ever diary. I really, really need to go back and read your old one. WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Ultimo Dragon (c)[/B] v The Fallen Angel [I]I wouldn't rule out a title change, but I think Ultimo really needs to hold it until the PPV.[/I] 'Dog Faced Gremlin' Rick Steiner v [B]'Human Suplex Machine' Taz[/B] [I]Taz won an impressive fourway match and needs to keep up the momentum here.[/I] [B]Psicosis[/B] v Lance Storm [I]I know how much you love Psicosis, but I would like to see Storm have some sort of run as he hasn't really done much since he debuted.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]Disco Inferno (c)[/B] v Stevie Ray [I]Disco Dances all the way to the PPV.[/I] [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger and 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) [I]Need the rub a lot more.[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'Your Olympic Hero' Kurt Angle [I]However much I hate to see Angle jobbing it is a good method because he has the ability to put on great matches which would increase somebodies overness a lot more than having him beat other workers.[/I] 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and the British Connection ('Lord' Steven Regal and 'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay) v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair, Bill Goldberg and WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] [I]They really need this win more as it involves the two men who will battle it out for the title shot and Flair who lost to The Giant last week.[/I] The Great Muta v [B]The Giant[/B] [I]I like the way your building The Giant ahead of WW3. He really does look unstoppable.[/I] Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [I]Could go either way so in situations like this I like the Champion (when heel) to score a sneaky pinfall to stay strong.[/I]

Archived