Official Heroes Mafia Signup Thread

Arrows

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=BlueStar;427136]Don't worry....tradition says someone will get replaced after a week.[/QUOTE] /nod Had actually thought about waiting a bit longer(Mid-week/end of the week) to get things actually started, but most'd be in the same boat then with the 08 demo coming.

[QUOTE=joose2001;427104]I think the last one I done, was the WWE one that myself, mjd and Outlaw ran... and that was AGES ago. But I have time on my hands now with now being unemployed :([/QUOTE] Oh, damn, being unemployed totally sucks, very stressful. Well, anyway, it'll be good to have you back. [QUOTE=Undertaker666;427114]Well damn, had this been a week later i'd have signed up. Too busy at the moment.[/QUOTE] Oh, you can just not post for the first week, nobody will notice!

[quote=Imarevenant;426819]NickC had a little suspension, because he posted his role (well, described his role) in the game thread after he died in forum wars. And people would like to see him contribute more in the game thread, as well. [U][I][B]Nothing on par with DGL or anything[/B][/I][/U], and I don't see anything wrong with letting him play again now. I think he probably got the message, and to his credit took the decision well. I might sign up, I don't know, was thinking of taking a game off after, Marvel and all. But I do love me some Heroes.[/quote] Why, what else did I miss?

[quote=BlueStar;427417]Oh well....if you want to spend your time there, read the sign-up thread of Rev/Anti's game. I recommend that you don't waste your time...[U][I][B]most of it is [SIZE=3]reverb[/SIZE] anyway.[/B][/I][/U] :-)[/quote] *blinks* I never want to hear that word again :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;427422]Yea, it's fancy-shmancy English... The sentence means "May I involve myself in this mafia game?"[/QUOTE] You fell for my trap for interpreting my catch-phrase...Rev, that's a daykill, non? :D

I'm waiting on this one as well, but I have to say that work-schedule is just too full till July. Will be trying to catch up on everything though... Wouldn't mind a start half-week, still having some flu-after-effects (Is that English?!)...

Actually debating waiting until next Monday to start it. Would give people time to play around with the editor, and even a day or two with the demo. Would mean Taker could play, I could focus on moving stuff around the house while it's being painted without having to try and keep track of votes and all, and it would give everyone a week's break from Mafia. Oh, and it'd give me time to prod Arlie to get some people activated.:mad:

Archived