The beginning is Near

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=joose2001;427191]even funnier, theres 82 people viewing the TEW08 forum And all this for an editor :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Heh. I wonder if this is encouraging, or annoying? I mean, on the one hand, they don't want their site to get nuked by 80 simultaneous downloads. But on the other... This means that a crap-ton of people are really looking forward to TEW 08!

[QUOTE=joose2001;427202]Adam and Taker are probably in the pub having a "team meeting" as they like to call it :p[/QUOTE] Nope: [QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;427204]Its more likely that they are sitting watching this thread in fits of laughters. I reckon if I closed this thread I would hear you all crying from here.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;427204]Its more likely that they are sitting watching this thread in fits of laughters. I reckon if I closed this thread I would hear you all crying from here.[/QUOTE] By the sounds of it your taking this tread more seriously than any of us are, well at least me anyway.

I was up until 3 AM hoping by some miracle it would be out. I slept until noon and still nothing. Hmm. Adam is a sick and sadistic son of a bitch. You know hes probably at home playing with the editor himself, having a jolly ol' time and not even thinking about sharing.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;427222]Why would he be playing with the editor? He's got the game to play with :p[/QUOTE] I was thinking the same thing.;) I would think it's already here and awaiting the proper links (amonst other things beyond one person's controll). I'm off to work, NOW, so it should be here any minute now, lol.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;427222]Why would he be playing with the editor?[/QUOTE] Is the present misery not enough reason? =) I mean... we all know, that the game will be released at june 8th. -- But does anyone of you ever read which year? I guess, there is no happier person on the planet atm than Adam. =)

[QUOTE=Chriswok;427208]I'll throw you an invite later on, however... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARITY! :D[/QUOTE]Cheers bud [QUOTE=James Casey;427227]Dunno about anyone else, but I'm sitting here with the front page on one tab, the forums on another, refreshing every couple of minutes as I do my workers for sebsplex...[/QUOTE]Im kinda doing that.. Have both the front page and forums open and refresh between songs

Archived