WWE Raw: After the Split

[CENTER][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawLogo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] March 1st 2008: The scene begins around a large round table. Several prominent members from World Wrestling Entertainment are sitting around this table, and they all seem to be facing one man, the chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon. This is the busiest time of year for the WWE, WrestleMania time, and meetings like this are common place leading up to the biggest wrestling event of the year. Here they would discuss how the storylines leading up to the show were developing, and what they could do to draw more fans in to these matches. They would discus who would come out on top in matches that can propel a wrestler into superstardom. But this meeting wasn’t the same. Mr. McMahon didn’t have the same body language as usual, he wasn’t his confident, borderline arrogant self. From the time that he welcomed the members of the board into the room his tone of voice was not the same commanding voice that they had heard so many times. But what was it that they heard in his voice today, was it doubt? Could it be uncertainty? What followed revealed why Mr. McMahon could be feeling unsure, he was about to make a leap of faith like no other promoter had ever made in wrestling history, he was about to purposely start a Civil War that could either save or destroy the wrestling scene….. [CENTER][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][U]Vince McMahon[/U][/SIZE] I’d like to welcome you all here today. Today is a big meeting and we don’t have a lot of time, so let’s get right down to it. It’s WrestleMania time, our most hectic of the year, but we’ve got everything under control. We already know our major matches, and who’s going to be coming out on top. Let me remind you of the high points of our WrestleMania event coming up. We are going to have five major matches that are sure to bring the fans in. We have been over the finishes numerous times, so I don’t feel the need to go over them again. We all know this will be a historic show for WWE, and I personally can’t wait to get to Orlando and get the ball rolling. But the reason I’ve called you all here today is to inform you of a earth shattering decision that myself and Linda have come to. We were discussing how our ratings have never been lower, and they just keep going down week by week, no matter who we bring in or how we book events. We cannot keep this downward trend going and stay in the green for much longer. We have plenty of money to sustain us for awhile, but I won’t watch our company go progressively go downhill. That is when myself and Linda began wondering why this downward trend has been happening, and we could only think of one thing, lack of competition. We don’t really have a legitimate contender for our crown of top promotion in America, and I feel that it has made us become complacent. That is why we feel that it is time for a shakeup. And I’m not talking about another draft or a change of brands, we are going to shake World Wrestling Entertainment to it’s core. For the last couple of years we have been giving fans the illusion of competition through the battle of the brands. There is Raw, then the Smackdown/ECW brand going right now. But our fans aren’t as dumb as we think they are. They know that there is not competition between the two brands. Hell, they even know that we work together to make both brands the best they can possibly be. So that lead us to thinking, what if these brands went into legitimate competition? What if Raw and Smackdown/ECW were actually fighting for wrestling supremacy like we have tried to portray since the inaugural draft? Linda and I ran some numbers past our accounting team, and we have decided that it is feasible that we can split WWE and all it’s assets right down the middle. Then with that we would form two entirely separate companies. One would be WWE: Smackdown. This company would be headed up by my wife Linda, and she would be assisted by head booker Michael Hayes, who is a very brilliant wrestling mind. On the other hand there would be WWE: Raw, which would of course be owned by me, and I would be assisted in the day-to-day operation of it by my lovely daughter Stephanie. The process into this has already begun, and we will make it known to the public the night of WrestleMania. Then the next night’s Raw would mark the first night of the split WWE. That means there will be nobody from Smackdown present at that Raw event, because they would no longer be employed by that particular organization. This is it, the make or break plan that could make us all look like geniuses or fools. But with your help I know it will turn out to be the greatest move in wrestling history. Shane is passing out a sheet now with all the specifics of how the split will happen. I thank you for your time, and let’s have a great WrestleMania![/CENTER] [QUOTE] [list] [*]Each brand will retain it’s talent roster and championships through the split. [*]We do not encourage the stealing of talent, but it is not against the rules. [*]Smackdown and ECW will be merged into one organization under the Smackdown banner. [*]The ECW Championship will be retired from active duty in order to have one world title for Smackdown. [*]The Cruiserweight Championship will be activated for a fourth Smackdown title. [*]Each brand will have eight (8) pay-per-view events, which will be provided in full detail. [*]Raw will retain the rights to the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania, while Smackdown gets SummerSlam and Survivor Series. [*]Raw will receive the revived King of the Ring pay-per-view while Smackdown gets One Night Stand for the ECW aspect of things. [/list] [CENTER][U][SIZE="3"]Raw Pay-Per-Views (In Order)[/SIZE][/U] Royal Rumble WrestleMania Judgment Day Vengeance King of the Ring Unforgiven Cyber Sunday Armageddon [U][SIZE="3"]Smackdown Pay-Per-Views (In Order)[/SIZE][/U] New Year’s Revolution No Way Out Backlash One Night Stand Great American Bash SummerSlam No Mercy Survivor Series[/CENTER] [list][*]The starting champions for each promotion will be:[/list] [CENTER][U][SIZE="3"]Raw[/SIZE][/U] WWE Champion: Randy Orton Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho World Tag Team Champions: Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes Women’s Champion: Beth Phoenix [U][SIZE="3"]Smackdown[/SIZE][/U] World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker United States Champion: MVP WWE Tag Team Champions: The Miz and Morrison Cruiserweight Champion: Vacant [/CENTER][/QUOTE] And so with a simple command, WWE was split into two completely separate organizations. Would the battle between the two parties be a civil and peaceful affair, or will one of the sides go on an all-out assault of the other? Only time will tell. And for now, this is the story of WWE: Raw….

Soungs good man. A couple questions though. 1) As it stands each brand has 8 PPV events. Are you going to add more so they compete each month on PPV or is it going to be separate months? 2) Are you running both brands? How's the control aspect going to to work? 3) Perhaps a silly question, but will there be hardcore wrestling on Smackdown? I'm sure this is going to be great man as most your diaries are...good luck

[QUOTE=mad5226;427765]Soungs good man. A couple questions though. 1) As it stands each brand has 8 PPV events. Are you going to add more so they compete each month on PPV or is it going to be separate months? 2) Are you running both brands? How's the control aspect going to to work? 3) Perhaps a silly question, but will there be hardcore wrestling on Smackdown? I'm sure this is going to be great man as most your diaries are...good luck[/QUOTE] 1. I didn't give them any pay-per-views on the same night. A couple fall under the same month though. I think WWE runs too many pay-per-views nowadays, so spreading them out seemed like a good idea and will let me develop feuds better. 2. I'm just running Raw. Running all three brands gets frustrating sometimes, and this lets me focus on just one brand and their storylines. 3. I have Smackdown's hardcore setting one above Raw. There isn't much hardcore wrestling, but seeing as they have ECW in there with them, there will be more than Raw. It depends on how the computer books them though.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Verdana"][B]This week's Monday Night Raw promises to be one of the most historic in the history of the show's storied history. Coming off of a great WrestleMania last night, and Mr. McMahon's blockbuster announcement that WWE would be split into two distinct organizations, a new era of Monday Night Raw will be getting under way with this edition of Raw. Last night at WrestleMania, Randy Orton, Triple H and John Cena fought in an epic matchup for the WWE Championship, and just when it looked like Triple H was going to become World Champion for the 12th time, Randy Orton snatched the win away by punt kicking him in the head. This allowed Orton to get the pinfall, and get the most shocking victory in the history of WrestleMania. All three men are still in Orlando for tonight's Raw, and you know they will all make their presence known. Also last night there was a career threatening match for Ric Flair, and after a long battle Shawn Michaels came out on top, sending Ric Flair into retirement. The Nature Boy has since headed back to Charlotte to spend some well deserved time with his family, but Shawn Michaels will be in attendance at Raw, where he will face off with British powerhouse Paul Burchill. What will the other wrestlers have to say about Michaels' shelving of Ric Flair? Another big match at last night's WrestleMania was the Money in the Bank ladder match. The match turned into a seven man war due to the absence of fan favorite Jeff Hardy. The match was hotly contested, and Smackdown superstar CM Punk was able to walk out with the Money in the Bank briefcase, giving that organization a huge selling point. The man who came so close to winning is new Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho. Jericho is looking to get some revenge for that loss, and on Raw this week he will face off with a man that was also in the Money in the Bank match, Carlito.[/B][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Monday Night Raw Monday, April Week 1, 2008 Live from TD Waterhouse Arena Orlando, Florida Attendance: 10,000 (SELLOUT!)[/SIZE] The opening pyro for this huge edition of Monday Night Raw hits, and Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome the fans tuning in to TD Waterhouse Arena here in Orlando, Florida. They talk about what a great time WrestleMania was, then in the middle of talking about their experience they are interrupted by the music of the reigning WWE Champion, Randy Orton. Orton steps out onto the ramp with a grin on his face, and his WWE Championship draped over his shoulder as the fans boo the fact that Orton retained his title last night. He slowly makes his way down to the ring in his black suit, and he enters the ring and poses in his signature style as he is booed heavily, while a few screams from the female fans can be heard. He then grabs the microphone from ringside and begins his victory address. [U][SIZE="3"]Randy Orton[/SIZE][/U] [I]Told you so. It’s as simple as that. I told each and every one of you that I would be walking out of WrestleMania still the WWE Champion, and low and behold, the Age of Orton is still upon us. I saw that in the fan voting poll that eight percent of you thought I would win the match. Smart choice there. You should all just embrace the fact that you are living in the Age of Orton, and there’s nothing that any of you can do about it. I’ve turned back challenger after challenger: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, John Cena. The list goes on and on. There is nobody that can beat me.[/I] Just then Orton is interrupted by the music of Triple H. The crowd erupts as the eleven time World Champion makes his way down to the ring. He locks eyes with Randy Orton and forgoes his usual entrance theatrics and heads straight into the ring. He gets face-to-face with the man that punt kicked him at WrestleMania, but before he could say anything to Orton the silence was shattered by the music of John Cena. Cena made his way out to the ring to a mixtures of cheers and boos, but he just shook it off like he does every night and marched straight down to the ring. He hopped up on the apron and headed into the ring, and he wasn’t going to wait for Orton or Triple H to say anything as he took the microphone. [U][SIZE="3"]John Cena[/SIZE][/U] [I]Orton, I’ll cut straight to the chase. I want a rematch for the WWE Championship. I don’t want a triple threat. I don’t want any games, just me and you in the middle of the ring for the WWE Championship here in Orlando baby![/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Triple H[/SIZE][/U] [I]Hold on just a second. Why do you deserve the title match against Orton? You couldn’t beat him for the title one-on-one at No Way Out, and at WrestleMania I took you out with the Pedigree, you didn’t even factor in the finish of the match. If anybody is getting a title shot, it’s me.[/I] The argument is then broken up by the music of Raw General Manager William Regal, and he quickly settles the matter by speaking into the microphone. [U][SIZE="3"]William Regal[/SIZE][/U] [I]Nobody is getting a title shot tonight. I’ve been placed in control of the new Raw organization, and I plan on running it the right way. And that would be making the fans pay to see a championship match. And tonight we are going to find out who will be fighting young Mr. Orton for the title at our next pay-per-view, Judgment Day. We are going to have a two man beat the clock challenge. In match number one we will see Triple Haich face off with a man who was successful at WrestleMania, John Bradshaw Layfield. Then in tonight’s main event we will see John Cena go one-on-one with the Samoan Bulldozer, Umanga! If both manage to win your match, then it will go to the clock. That means whoever gets the job done quicker gets the title match. And if you lose your match, then your opponent will qualify for the title match if their time is the best. Good luck gentlemen, I think you will be needing it.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ChrisJerichoIC.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Carlito vs. Chris Jericho[/SIZE] Both of these men looked very good in last night’s Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania, and Jericho was inches away from winning it all, but he was stopped by Smackdown’s CM Punk. Jericho came out firing in this match looking to get revenge for his loss last night, but he underestimated how much was taken out of him in the ladder match, and Carlito was able to bounce back and take it right back to him. Carlito used his athleticism to his advantage, and he looked for the Back Stabber on Jericho, but Y2J grabbed the ropes as Carlito smashed into the mat. Jericho then turned and locked a downed Carlito into the Walls of Jericho, and Carlito quickly tapped out. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Chris Jericho Match Time: 13:34 Match Rating: B+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Chris Jericho grabbed his Intercontinental Championship from ringside as his music played and the fans cheered his big victory over Carlito. He hopped up on the second turnbuckle and celebrated his victory, acknowledging his great fans. He then got out of the ring and started backing up the ramp, waving to the fans, thanking them for their support. Then all of a sudden a gasp could be heard and the camera caught Umaga sprinting out of the set and heading right towards Jericho. Y2J never saw it coming, and Umaga clotheslined the back of Jericho’s head, sending him rolling him down the ramp towards the ring. Umaga then picked up Jericho’s Intercontinental Championship and held it high, then stared at it, motioning that he would like to have it back in his possession. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Ashley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Maria.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/BethPhoenixWomen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Melina.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Ashley and Maria vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina[/SIZE] This was a rematch from last night’s BunnyMania match, but this time Ashley and Maria were looking to come out on top. But Beth Phoenix didn’t look like she was going to allow that to happen. She threw Ashley around the ring like a ragdoll, and put her flexibility to the test as she locked her in several pretzel like submission holds. The Women’s Champion then tagged out to Melina, who continued the beat down. She looked to hit her Splits-Reverse DDT, but Ashley pushed her away, then tagged in Maria. The Playboy cover girl went and dropkicked Beth off the apron, then ducked a Melina clothesline and hit a bulldog on her to get the big upset victory. [SIZE="3"]Winners: Ashley and Maria Match Time: 7:36 Match Rating: C[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JBL.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Beat the Clock Challenge John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Triple H[/SIZE] Both men were very focused for this match, and Triple H was going to try to win it as fast as he could. The problem was that JBL wasn’t going to concede defeat, and he wanted to prove something by beating Triple H and hopefully taking his spot in the WWE Championship match at Judgment Day. This match was a prototypical slugfest, and there definitely were not any wristlocks or drop toe holds applied in this match. After several minutes of trying to take each other’s head off, JBL caught Triple H and delivered a Last Call that almost got the three count. He beat Triple H around the ring for a few more minutes, and he then charged at the eleven time champion for the Clothesline to Hell, but Triple H ducked it and caught JBL with a spinebuster on the rebound. He quickly forced JBL up, then nailed the Pedigree to get the victory at 14:50. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Triple H Match Time: 14:50 Match Rating: B+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A video begins to play that highlights Ric Flair’s last night as an active wrestler. It shows his extravagant entrance to the ring, then the classic match that he and Shawn Michaels put on for the 70,000+ fans in attendance at WrestleMania 24. It then slows down and shows Michaels giving Flair Sweet Chin Music, then pinning him to bring a close to the career of the Nature Boy. It then shows him waving good-bye to the fans for the last time. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/PaulBurchill.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Paul Burchill vs. Shawn Michaels[/SIZE] Michaels made his way out to the ring to a big ovation for the first time in several weeks, and it doesn’t seem like the fans are holding Flair’s retirement against him. He went out and brawled with Paul Burchill, which was a mistake because Burchill was fresh, while Michaels had a very long match at WrestleMania. Burchill was able to use his power and skill to his advantage, and he controlled HBK for much of the match. He gathered Michaels in a tried hitting a DDT, but Michaels scooped him up and hit a bodyslam. He then went up top and hit his signature elbow drop. He followed this by tuning up the band, then unloading Sweet Chin Music to Burchill and bringing this match to a close. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Shawn Michaels Match Time: 13:01 Match Rating: A[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match instead of the music of Shawn Michaels hitting, the familiar music of Mr. Kenendy played through the arena, and the loudmouth superstar made his way down to the ring to address Shawn Michaels. He is showered by boos as he heads towards Shawn Michaels. He then enters the ring, but before he can begin to talk Shawn Michaels begins speaking into a microphone he grabbed from ringside. [U][SIZE="3"]Shawn Michaels[/SIZE][/U] [I]Well, well, well. If it isn’t Mr. Kennedy…..Kennedy. What are you doing down here boy?[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Mr. Kennedy[/SIZE][/U] [I]Well Shawn, it’s pretty simple. Last night you had a good night, I didn’t. Not only was I unsuccessful in winning my second straight Money in the Bank match, but I saw one of my heroes growing up get retired by you. That’s right Shawn. I looked up to Ric Flair ever since I was a little boy, and I watched you take pleasure in taking him out back and putting him down as you put it. I don’t like that Shawn, and I don’t like you. You better watch your back Shawn, you’ve crossed the line this time, you’ve upset too many people with the latest stunt you pulled, and now you are going to pay for it.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When Raw comes back from commercial on the USA Network Santino Marella’s music plays, and the Italian Superstar makes his way to the ring. He is greeted with boos from the American fans who do not want to listen to Marella run his mouth yet again. But they do not get their wish as he grabs a microphone and begins a rather entertaining rant. [U][SIZE="3"]Santino Marella[/SIZE][/U] [I]I told you all that associating with that boobie magazine was not good for Maria. Look where it got her. She lost at WrestleMania. But it was not funny for one second what Snoopy the Dog did to me after the match. Nobody puts their hands on Santino Marella. But that is in the past. Now it is time to get some more championship gold around this gorgeous waist. And myself and my partner Carlito are going to get those championship belts from Bobby Holly and Cody Rhodes. And Cody Rhodes, tonight you will lose to Santino Marella, and when you do, I demand that my team get a match for your championship belts. And what Santino Marella wants, Santino Marella gets![/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/CodyRhodesTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/SantinoMarella.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Cody Rhodes vs. Santino Marella[/SIZE] These two young superstars were looking for big singles wins in this match, and Marella showed a side that few knew that he had. When the match got underway he went into almost a MMA mode, and he ran right over Cody Rhodes. The fans and announcers were shocked at the aggressiveness of Marella. But the old Santino showed up when he rubbed it in that he was beating Rhodes, allowing Rhodes to get right back into the match. Rhodes went for his DDT, but Marella turned it into a judo throw, then he headed up top. He then put his hand to his brow in a salute of sorts, then flew off the ropes and nailed the Santino Splash to get the victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Santino Marella Match Time: 9:37 Match Rating: B[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Beat the Clock Challenge Triple H’s Time: 14:50 John Cena vs. Umaga[/SIZE] These two men are no strangers to one another, and Umaga started this off just like every one of his other matches, full steam ahead. Cena knew about this though and he was able to avoid Umaga’s deadly offense, and he was able to throw some serious right hands that seemed to slow the bulldozer down considerably. Cena tried to hit him with a spinning back power bomb, but Umaga dead weighted him, then headbutted Cena straight into the mat. Umaga then went into another gear as he slammed Cena all around the mat, and he put the exclamation point on it with the Samoan drop. He then went to the corner and ripped the turnbuckle pad off to do maximum damage. This forced the referee to go reattach the pad, and while he had his back turned…. [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ChrisJerichoIC.jpg[/IMG] Chris Jericho leaped onto the apron and nailed Umaga with the Intercontinental Championship, getting payback for Umaga’s attack earlier in the night. This allowed Cena to lock in the STFU on Umaga, and the referee came back to check the submission. The fans were on edge as the clock was inside ten seconds, then they counted down. Three! Two! One! Then all of a sudden the referee called an end to the match because Umaga was out cold. Then the camera pointed to the clock on the TitanTron, and it read zero, and it appeared that we may have a tie at 14:50 [SIZE="3"]Winner: John Cena Match Time: 14:50 Match Rating: A[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cena and the referee looked around, not really sure what to do about the situation, then the answer came in the form of the music of general manager William Regal. [U][SIZE="3"]William Regal[/SIZE][/U] [I]Well done men, it seems that you both got the victory at the time of 14:50. Now we could go to the tape and review these to the split second this week, but that is not going to be neccesarry. That is because I’ve already made a decision. Next week on Raw, it will be John Cena vs. Triple H, and the winner will proceed to face Randy Orton at Judgment Day for the WWE Championship![/I] [SIZE="3"]Final Rating: B+ Television Rating: 23.35[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[QUOTE=mad5226;428143]Good show, I love the pics to where did u get them from? Intresting ending, I don't think I've ever seen a tie on a beat the clock before.[/QUOTE] Thanks, with me having fewer pay-per-views it allows me more time to build up storylines, so I can stretch the title hunt out more than I could with regular WWE where I would have to get the contender set right away for the next pay-per-view. And I made all the pictures yesterday. I went and screen capped a WWE background, then cropped it to have that WWE logo in it.

[FONT="Verdana"][B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Around the America in 80 Seconds 1st Week of April, 2008[/CENTER][/SIZE] [U][SIZE="3"]WWE: Raw[/SIZE][/U] [I]Monday Night Raw[/I] 23.35 TV Rating (-) Main Event John Cena def. Umaga: A ------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][U]WWE: Smackdown![/U][/SIZE] [I]Friday Night Smackdown[/I] 13.59 TV Rating (-) Main Event Kane and Batista def. The Miz and Morrison: C [I]ECW on Sci Fi[/I] 15.30 TV Rating (-) Main Event Big Show def. Finlay: C+ Released: Colin Delaney, Shannon Moore, Curt Hawkins, Chuck Palumbo ------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][SIZE="3"]Total Nonstop Action Wrestling[/SIZE][/U] [I]TNA Impact![/I] 7.04 TV Rating (-) Main Event Sting def. Christian Cage: B [/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;428674]Good start so far. Do you plan on making any signings?[/QUOTE] Thanks, and yeah, I plan on making some signings. I want to get rolling with the roster I have now first, but I'll be bringing in new people at a regular basis to try to keep things fresh. They might not always be blockbuster names, just someone to keep the scene from getting stale.

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] This week's Monday Night Raw features one of the biggest matches to ever be featured on free television. In a match that has huge implications John Cena will face off with Triple H. This will not be your everyday singles match though, the winner will walk in Judgment Day in a little more than a month to face Randy Orton for the richest prize in sports entertainment, the WWE Championship. Both men are going to be giving their all to get another shot at the title, and you can bet that Randy Orton will give his two cents about the whole situation. Another big match on Raw this week will pit the Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho against John Bradshaw Layfield. These two men had battles at the beginning of the year, and they pick up that rivalry here. But Jericho will have to be looking over his shoulder because he has a Samoan Bulldozer hot on his trail, and Umaga wants the Intercontinental Championship back around his waist. Shawn Michaels and Mr. Kennedy will each have singles matches as well, and after their exchange of words last week, you know that the feelings are setting to well there. Will they go after each other this week, or will they mind their own business and let bygones be bygones. Tune in to see this and much much more from Albany, New York. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Monday Night Raw Monday, April Week 2, 2008 Live from Pepsi Arena Albany, New York Attendance: 10,000 (SELLOUT!)[/SIZE] Monday Night Raw from Albany, New York gets underway with an explosive pyrotechnic display that brings the fans to their feet. After the smoke clears and JR and King welcome the fans to another great edition of Raw the music of General Manager William Regal sends the cheers into boos. Regal walks out onto the stage with a purpose, and he looks like he is planning on providing more explosions with his next announcement. [U][SIZE="3"]William Regal[/SIZE][/U] [I]As you all know, tonight our main event features two former WWE Champions. John Cena and Triple Haich will be going one-on-one, with the winner heading to Judgment Day to face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship. Now what kind of General Manager would I be if I just let this be a standard match? That is why, tonight in the middle of that ring, John Cena vs. Triple Haich will be contested in a no holds barred match![/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/DHSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]DH Smith vs. Umaga[/SIZE] Smith hasn’t been on television much since his debut, and since Smith’s debut Umaga has been laying a path of destruction the likes of which Raw has never seen. Smith tried to match power for power with Umaga…big mistake. Umaga threw him half way across the ring and followed it up by charging straight at Smith and leveling him with a massive shoulder block. After that he nailed a samoan drop, then brought him into the corner and rammed his hip into his face at full speed. Umaga then pulled Smith out of the corner like a ragdoll and forced him up, then dropped him where he stood with a Samoan Spike to get the very convincing three count. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Umaga Match Time: 7:48 Match Rating: C[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Chris Jericho appeared on the TitanTron, and he seemed like he was ready to respond to the beating that he took at the hands of Umaga last week on Raw. [U][SIZE="3"]Chris Jericho[/SIZE][/U] [I]Umaga, I know you can’t understand this, so I’ll try to get down on your level big guy. UGH! BLAMO! SAMOA! Man, I don’t think that’s working either. So I’ll just come out and say it. Umaga, you are going to pay to what you did to me. You have no clue who you are messing with. I’m the first ever Undisputed Champion for a reason, and you will find out why in a little bit. But tonight I’ve got a big match with that ass clown JBL, so you’ll have to take a rain check. But Umaga, I promise you when you least expect it I’ll be there to get my payback.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When Raw comes back live on the USA Network Santino Marella and Carlito are making their way to the ring for their non-title match against the World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly. They enter the ring and of course Santino requests the microphone from Lilian Garcia at ringside. [U][SIZE="3"]Santino Marella[/SIZE][/U] [I]Thank you Jillian Garcia. Tonight we have a match against the Bobby Holly and Cody Stupid Rhodes. And we are gonna hurt you bad. Tonight we will be the wieners, and you will be the losers, and then we will be coming for your titles, and we will be the first ever Mexican-Italian tag team championes![/I] [U][SIZE="3"]Carlito[/SIZE][/U] [I]Wait a minute. I’m not Mexican, I’m Puerto Rican, we’ve been through this before. I do agree with you though, we will be the wieners….winners, you have me saying it now. But that tag team gold around Carlito’s waist, now that’s cool.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/SantinoMarella.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/CodyRhodesTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/HardcoreHollyTag.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Carlito and Santino Marella vs. Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly[/SIZE] Holly and Rhodes didn’t like the words of Marella and Carlito, and they took it right to both men, and it took the referee a few minutes to get order and send two men to the apron. Finally the order was restored, and Holly and Rhodes showed why they are the tag team champions by isolating Santino in his corner. He tried to get the tag into Carlito, but he wasn’t able to for most of the match. He finally got in a low blow on Rhodes, and both men tagged out at the same time. Holly and Carlito then went at it as Rhodes and Santino recovered on the floor. Holly got Carlito up for the Alabama Slam, but out of nowhere Santino appeared and smacked Holly with a chair, earning an automatic DQ. [SIZE="3"]Winners by DQ: Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes Match Time: 9:31 Match Rating: C[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match the camera goes backstage to new Raw backstage interviewer, former Smackdown announcer Josh Matthews. [U][SIZE="3"]Josh Matthews[/SIZE][/U] [I]Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’m Josh Matthews, and I’m standing by with former WWE Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield. John, tonight you will be facing Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho. You to have had some bloody battles earlier in the year, what are your feelings on this big match?[/I] [U][SIZE="3"]John Bradshaw Layfield[/SIZE][/U] [I]My feelings? It’s pretty simple Josh, Chris Jericho is standing on the tracks, and I’m a train barreling down. Tonight will be another bloody battle, except it won’t be me being a bloody mess, it will be Chris Jericho. I could take Jericho’s title in an instant Josh, but it is below me. I’ve got my sights on the WWE Championship, and after Judgment Day, whoever walks out WWE Champion has a bulls eye on their chest, and I’m gunning for them.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ChrisJerichoIC.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JBL.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Chris Jericho vs. John Bradshaw Layfield[/SIZE] These two have bad feelings going back to their feud earlier in the year, and it carried over into this match as the physicality was turned up quick. Jericho’s little big man syndrome came into effect as he tried to go toe-to-toe with JBL, but the big Texan about knocked Jericho out of his boots. He controlled much of the match, and he went for the Clothesline from Hell, but Jericho stepped under it and kicked JBL to the apron. He then followed up with a springboard dropkick sending JBL onto the floor. After he came back in Jericho quickly got him down and locked in the Walls of Jericho, but JBL got the rope break. Jericho then motioned for the Codebreaker, and he charged at JBL, but he shot up to his feet and drilled the Clothesline from Hell and got the three count. [SIZE="3"]Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield Match Time: 13:32 Match Rating: B+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match JBL celebrated his big win in the ring as he stood over Chris Jericho with body language that said I told you so. Then as he was about to exit the ring the music of Chris Jericho’s number one rival at the moment Umaga hit over the arena. JBL back stepped a couple of feet, and he was ready to fight. Umaga stormed into the ring and he and JBL got eye to eye, then JBL gave him a smile and side stepped giving Umaga a clear path right to Jericho. Umaga took it and he absolutely destroyed the Intercontinental Champion. He must have understood what Jericho told him earlier, because he beat Jericho to the punch. He delivered multiple hip strikes in the corner, then hoisted him up on the turnbuckle and gave him a Samoan Drop from the second turnbuckle. After that he put the exclamation point on it by delivering a Samoan Spike to the neck of Jericho, leaving him out cold in the middle of the ring. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- KENNEDY! After Raw comes back from commercial the music of Mr. Kennedy plays through the arena, and the loudmouth superstar makes his way to the ring for a match with Brian Kendrick, who is already in the ring. Kennedy tells Kendrick to back up a few steps, then his signature microphone falls from the ceiling. [U][SIZE="3"]Mr. Kennedy[/SIZE][/U] [I]Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the hottest superstar on Monday Night Raw, and the man who will single handedly make Shawn Michaels pay for retiring the greatest wrestler in the history of this industry…. MISTER KENNEDY!…..KENNEDY![/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/BrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/MrKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Brian Kendrick vs. Mr. Kennedy[/SIZE] Brian Kendrick brought his fast paced, high octane offense into this match with Mr. Kennedy, and it looked like it was quite effective until Mr. Kennedy brought out his martial arts background with a swift kick to the face of Kendrick. Kennedy dragged Kendrick around the ring and wouldn’t let him get up as he locked in several submission holds and more kicks. He went for the Mic Check, but Kendrick was able to slip out, and he took Kennedy down with a super kick of his own. He then headed to the top and lept off, but Kennedy punched him in the gut on the way down, then brought him in a nailed the Mic Check to get the pinfall. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Mr. Kennedy Match Time: 7:53 Match Rating: B[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/CurtHawkins.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Curt Hawkins vs. Shawn Michaels[/SIZE] Hawkins was making his Raw debut in this match, and he couldn’t have drawn a much harder match than the main eventer himself, Shawn Michaels. Hawkins had the adrenaline flowing, so he was able to shake off a few of Michaels early shots and gain the advantage on the former WWE Champion. He was getting some good offense in on HBK, but he started getting a little over-confident, and he was showing off to the crowd. When he turned back he was met with Sweet Chin Music, and Shawn Michaels walked out with another victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Shawn Michaels Match Time: 5:42 Match Rating: B+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Shawn Michaels demanded that the microphone of Mr. Kennedy’s be dropped from the ceiling, and at his demand the lights dimmed and Kennedy’s signature microphone dropped into the hands of the Heartbreak Kid. [U][SIZE="3"]Shawn Michaels[/SIZE][/U] [I]I give to you the winner of this match, the man who will wipe the nose of Mr. Kennedy across the mat if he keeps putting it in business where it doesn’t belong…. MISTER MICHAELS!…..MICHAELS![/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JillianHall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Maria.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Jillian Hall vs. Maria[/SIZE] Jillian is a superior wrestler to Maria, but Maria had the crowd on her side, and that really got to Jillian. It seemed like she spent the match trying to prove to the crowd that she was better, and that left holes in her offense that allowed Maria to reverse almost everything she tried. She went for a cartwheel elbow into the corner, but Maria was able to duck out of the way, then catch her with a big bulldog from the second rope to get her second victory in two weeks. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Maria Match Time: 4:37 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera goes backstage, where Randy Orton is standing by with his WWE Championship draped over his shoulder as usual. [U][SIZE="3"]Randy Orton[/SIZE][/U] [I]So up next is a no holds barred match between Triple H and John Cena. Should be a good match. Do I care who wins? Absolutely not. It doesn’t make a bit of difference to me if I have to face John Cena or Triple H at Judgment Day, I’ve beaten them both, hell, I’ve beaten both of them at the same time in the same ring. Whoever wins will just fall at the feet of the Legend Killer and join the list of people who couldn’t take this title out of my hands. When are you people going to get it, the reigns of Triple H and John Cena are in the past. The Era of Orton, that’s here, that’s now, that’s a reality, and you all are living in it.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]No Holds Barred Match Winner faces Orton at Judgment Day John Cena vs. Triple H[/SIZE] These two men have a long history and it’s widely known their dislike for each other. They had a couple of minutes feeling out process where they tried to wrestle a technical game, but when they saw it wasn’t going anywhere it broke down into a slugfest. This is when the fans got into it, and with every Triple H punch they would cheer, and with Cena punches they would boo. The no holds barred part of the match happened when it spilled out on the floor, and Triple H bounced Cena’s head of the announce table multiple times. Cena got some rest leaning against the stairs, but Triple H charge, and Cena back dropped him over the stairs onto the floor. Triple H struggled to get back to his feet, but he was helped by Cena, who rammed his head into the ring apron, then threw him back into the ring. Cena started up the five moves of doom with the five knuckle shuffle, but when he went to hit the spinning back bomb on Triple H, he was met with an elbow to the face, then Triple H locked up Cena for the Pedigree. Cena was able to throw Triple H off, and then he took him down with a big shoulder block. He signaled it was over and lifted Triple H up for the F-U, but Triple H raked his eyes from his shoulders, then fell off and this time he drilled the Pedigree and got the giant victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Triple H Match Time: 15:48 Match Rating: A*[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Cena rolled out of the ring, leaving Triple H to celebrate his victory that has allowed him another shot at Randy Orton’s WWE Championshp. He went to the turnbuckles and celebrated as the fans gave him a standing ovation. But all of a sudden the cameras caught Randy Orton jumping over the rail, and sliding into the ring. He slithered on the mat as Triple H had no clue he was there. Then all of a sudden Triple H jumped off the turnbuckle and turned, then Orton uncoiled and nailed him with the RKO. Orton then grabbed his title from ringside and posed with it over the downed body of Triple H, proving that the Era of Orton is a force to be reckoned with. [SIZE="3"]Final Rating: B+ Television Rating: 23.43 (+0.08)[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Around the America in 80 Seconds 2nd Week of April, 2008[/CENTER][/SIZE] [U][SIZE="3"]WWE: Raw[/SIZE][/U] [I]Monday Night Raw[/I] 23.43 TV Rating (+0.08) Main Event Triple H def. John Cena: A* Additions: Curt Hawkins ------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][U]WWE: Smackdown![/U][/SIZE] [I]Friday Night Smackdown[/I] 18.95 TV Rating (+5.36) Main Event The Undertaker def. Edge: B [I]ECW on Sci Fi[/I] 16.37 TV Rating (+1.07) Main Event Big Show, Big Daddy V and Edge drew with Matt Hardy, Mark Henry and CM Punk: C+ ------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][SIZE="3"]Total Nonstop Action Wrestling[/SIZE][/U] [I]TNA Impact![/I] 6.17 TV Rating (-0.87) Main Event Brother Ray def. Matt Morgan: C- [/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] This week's Monday Night Raw features a huge main event that has six of the biggest names in Raw participating in it. On one side it will be Triple H, Shawn Michaels and John Cena. Going up against that stacked team will be Mr. Kennedy, John Bradshaw Layfield and WWE Champion Randy Orton. There are all kinds of sub-plots in this match. For one, Triple H and Orton have a date at Judgment Day, and they will be looking to get the momentum on their side heading into their big championship match a little more than a month away. A second point in this match is between Mr. Kennedy and Shawn Michaels. They have been locked in a war of words, and they will each be looking to shut the other up on Raw. Finally, JBL and John Cena have a history dating back to WrestleMania 21, and this is the first time they have crossed paths since Cena left Smackdown. It should be interesting to see what kind of reaction the two men have to each other. Chris Jericho and Umaga will each have singles matches on Raw. You have to question how ready Jericho is for a match though after two savage beatings by Umaga in the last two weeks. Umaga looks to be in prime shape though as he heads into a match with the veteran Val Venis. Will Umaga come after Jericho again, or will Y2J fulfill his promise of payback on Umaga? In other action the Women's Champion Beth Phoenix will face Mickie James and Maria in a triple threat divas match, and the tag team scene will be on display as Marella and Carlito face the Tag Team Champs Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly for the second straight week. That's not all from the tag division though as Brian Kendrick and Paul London face the former champions, Cade and Murdoch. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Monday Night Raw Monday, April Week 3, 2008 Live from GIANT Center Hershey, Pennsylvania Attendance: 10,000 (SELLOUT!)[/SIZE] Monday Night Raw gets underway with the music of the new number one contender to the WWE Championship, Triple H. The fans shoot to their feet as Triple H makes his way out into the arena with a big grin on his face. Many fans are bowing down to the Game, and he enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside, ready to address his huge match coming up with Randy Orton at Judgment Day. [U][SIZE="3"]Triple H[/SIZE][/U] [I]Randy Orton, you better start treasuring your time with the WWE Title, because your reign ends at Judgment Day. I’ve been hearing you run your mouth about the Age of Orton for months now. It has been my time much longer than the Age of Orton has been around, and Randy, nobody sent me a memo saying that my time is up. In one short month I will have my twelfth title reign under my belt. But I’m turning my focus to tonight. We are in a little six man tag, and Randy, I’m going to get my hands on you, and you will get payback for that stunt you pulled after my match last week. I’ve only got one more thing to say to you Orton, at Judgment Day….GAME OVER![/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/CharlieHaas.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ChrisJerichoIC.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Charlie Haas vs. Chris Jericho[/SIZE] Both of these men are great technical wrestlers, and Haas had the early advantage as he used his experience he used at Seton Hall University to keep Jericho on the mat. Y2J was noticeably slower as well due to the beatdowns that Umaga has handed him lately. Jericho started to fight back against Haas, and he gained full control with a big running bulldog. This brought Haas out of his game, and he started swinging wildly, and Jericho was able to avoid all contact. He snuck in moves against Haas, and after a miss on a clothesline from Haas, Jericho was able to hit the Codebreaker to get the win. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Chris Jericho Match Time: 9:09 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Chris Jericho didn’t celebrate as usual, he grabbed his title from ringside and a microphone to go with it. He then began to address the crowd. [SIZE="3"][U]Chris Jericho[/U][/SIZE] [I]I just got back from a little meeting with our esteemed General Manager William Regal. I told him that I was sick and tired of being jumped by Umaga from behind. So I demanded that I have a match with Umaga next week on Raw. I won’t run from Umaga, I won’t hide from him, I’ll take his challenge head on. Do I have a death wish? Maybe. But I won’t just sit back and get attacked week after week. Umaga, you will pay for what you have done, I promise you that.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/PaulBurchill.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/SuperCrazy.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Paul Burchill vs. Super Crazy[/SIZE] Ever since he has debuted on Monday Night Raw Paul Burchill has showed that he has quite the mean streak, and he showed it off in this match against the luchador from Mexico, Super Crazy. Crazy threw some stiff kicks to Burchill, but Burchill reacted with a clothesline that turned Super Crazy inside out. He then went on an all-out attack. He slugged Crazy around the ring, then hit him with a big swinging STO. He could have pinned Super Crazy, but instead he hit a sickening Curb Stomp, then got the three count on Super Crazy. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Paul Burchill Match Time: 7:29 Match Rating: C+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Paul’s little sister Katie Lea entered the ring and congratulated Burchill on his victory over Super Crazy. But she didn’t look satisfied. She pointed down to Super Crazy, and Burchill got a deranged look on his face. He then took Super Crazy’s arms and upper body up, and drove him down with another sickening Curb Stomp, leaving Super Crazy looking like he was very much out cold. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera goes backstage where JBL is shown talking on a cell phone before he participates in tonight’s huge six man tag team main event. Then all of a sudden he is bumped into by someone, and the camera zooms out to show that it was none other than John Cena. [SIZE="3"][U]JBL[/U][/SIZE] [I]Watch where you are going you…well, well, well. Look at what the cat drug in. Cena, I hope you are ready for tonight, because if you run into me in the ring like you did just there, I’ll take your head off.[/I] [SIZE="3"][U]John Cena[/U][/SIZE] [I]Whoa, easy there nitro. Last time I saw you I think I was beating you within an inch of your life to keep my WWE Championship. Too bad I had to leave you on Smackdown because I really liked knocking you around the ring. And as far as tonight goes, I wouldn’t bet on you knocking my head off, I have a feeling you will be on the losing end. See you out there pal.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera goes down the hallway, where Maria is spotted stretching for her big triple threat match tonight with Mickie James and Beth Phoenix. The announcers talk about her recent string of victories, but they comment that she is extremely outmatched tonight against the two of the greatest female wrestlers WWE has ever seen. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/BethPhoenixWomen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Maria.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/MickieJames.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Beth Phoenix vs. Maria vs. Mickie James[/SIZE] Beth and Mickie started the match off in a stare down, but Maria got in between them, and they threw her to the outside of the ring. Then the battle began. The two women slugged each other, and Mickie used her superior speed to keep Beth from getting in much of an offense. Mickie hit Beth with several forearms along the way, but Beth started powering back into the match. She looked to put things away with she hit her Fisherman’s Suplex, but after she hit it Maria flew into the screen and threw Beth out of the ring. Maria then covered Mickie James and picked up another win to the dismay of the Women’s Champion. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Maria Match Time: 6:20 Match Rating: B[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Carlito and Santino Marella make their way down to the ring for their rematch with Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes, hoping that things will go better for them this week than last week. Before the match though Santino takes the microphone, but before he can begin to speak Carlito grabbed the mic from him and began to speak. [SIZE="3"][U]Carlito[/U][/SIZE] [I]Santino, I got this. What my European friend here has been trying to say for a couple of weeks is that we want a shot at those tag team titles that Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly are holding. I have an official challenge for those two right now. If we win tonight, then at Judgment Day you will give us a Tag Team Title match. Simple as that. And when we win tonight, we will take your titles. Carlito and Santino as Tag Team Champions, now that’s cool.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Carlito.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/SantinoMarella.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/CodyRhodesTag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/HardcoreHollyTag.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Carlito and Santino Marella vs. Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly[/SIZE] This match has big implications, and so Carlito and Marella were fighting with everything they have to try to get their title match at Judgment Day. Holly and Rhodes had a better game plan coming into this match though and they were able to isolate Marella in their corner as he tried to get to the fresh man. Rhodes went to finish it with a DDT, but Marella held onto the ropes. He then tagged in Carlito, and he in turn isolated Rhodes. He was able to eventually get the hot tag to Holly, and he cleaned house. Carlito started arguing with the referee, and Santino nailed Holly with a low blow, then took out Rhodes. He then headed up top and hit the Santino Splash to get the pinfall and the title match. [SIZE="3"]Winners: Santino Marella and Carlito Match Time: 9:48 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ValVenis.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Umaga vs. Val Venis[/SIZE] Val Venis got a good crowd reaction, but it seems like everybody knew that he was being sacrificed to Umaga. Umaga knew this too and he slammed Venis around the ring, knowing that he could put him away at any minute. He dragged him into the corner, then smashed his hip into him. Umaga wasn’t done yet though, and he went out and got a chair. The referee cut him off and got it from him, and when he went to put it away Chris Jericho appeared and blasted him with the Intercontinental Championship. He then threw Venis on top, and the referee came to the ring and counted three, giving Venis a shocking upset victory. [SIZE="3"]Winner: Val Venis Match Time: 8:35 Match Rating: B-[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After the match Jericho ran back in the ring with his Intercontinental Championship, and he stood over Umaga laughing, and it was apparent that Jericho got his payback that he was talking about, and had he finally had some momentum heading into their match on Raw next week. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The camera goes backstage, where Randy Orton is standing next to Josh Matthews. [SIZE="3"][U]Josh Matthews[/U][/SIZE] [I]At this time, I’d like to welcome WWE Champion Randy Orton to the interview area. Randy, it was last week that Triple H won the rights to face you at Judgment Day for that WWE Championship. And then tonight we heard him talking about how his time was not over and that he would become the twelve time champion. What are your thoughts on this?[/I] [SIZE="3"][U]Randy Orton[/U][/SIZE] [I]Josh, I’ve known Triple H for a long time. He’s doing what he does when he gets scared, running his mouth. That’s right, Triple H knows that he stands no chance against me. He looks and me and sees what he used to be, and he knows he can’t stop me. So he talks a big game to try to get in my head. It doesn’t work Triple H. You saw what I did to him last week Josh, I drove his face straight into the mat. At Judgment Day you can expect much of the same. But if I get my way, tonight I will take Triple H out, and I’ll show him that he’s got nothing on the Legend Killer.[/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/BrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/LanceCade.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/TrevorMurdoch.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Brian Kendrick and Paul London vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch[/SIZE] This was a classic example of speed versus power. London and Kendrick tried to use their speed early, and while it confused Cade and Murdoch for a little bit, they turned it around with their great team work and power. They isolated each man for a little bit, but London and Kendrick were still able to make tags. They started turning things around with their speed, and London looked for the Mushroom Stomp, but Cade knocked him out of midair with a lariat. He then turned and Kendrick was waiting and nailed a dropkick. Murdoch then charged at him, but Kendrick leaped over him and then rolled him up and got his team the victory. [SIZE="3"]Winners: London and Kendrick Match Time: 5:46 Match Rating: C+[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Time has come for the six man tag team main event, and the first music to play was Mr. Kennedy. At first there were a few cheers through the arena, but the majority of the crowd booed Kennedy as he walked down to the ring. He shrugged off these boos and headed right to the middle of the ring, where his microphone dropped from the ceiling. [SIZE="3"][U]Mr. Kennedy[/U][/SIZE] [I]Shawn Michaels, you see this microphone? This is MY microphone. Nobody takes it and makes a mockery of Mr. Kennedy. Tonight you will pay for being such a show off, and if I get my way we will face off at Judgment Day. And there you will realize that I’m the next big thing in the WWE. Say it loud, say it proud, my name is…. MISTER KENNEDY!…..KENNEDY![/I] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JBL.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/MrKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RandyOrtonWWE.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/vs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]JBL, Mr. Kennedy and Randy Orton vs. John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Triple H[/SIZE] This big match got started with John Cena and JBL, and they picked up where they left off a few years ago on Smackdown. JBL showed Cena that time has only made him better with some big rights, but Cena fought right back. This went back and forth until JBL hit a big boot. The ‘bad guys’ then punched and kicked Cena in their corner as they made frequent tags. Cena used his brute strength to fight back though and tagged in Michaels, who got a little offense going before being triple teamed like Cena was. They then really put a beating on Michaels, and Mr. Kennedy came in and punched and kicked Michaels with everything he had. Kennedy then showed off to the crowd and went for the Mic Check, but Michaels elbowed him in the head, then was able to get a tag to a fresh Triple H. Triple H came in a hit a high knee on Kennedy, then JBL charged at Triple H, but Triple H turned it into a facebuster to the knee. Finally Orton tried, but Triple H had a spinebuster waiting for him. He posed to the crowd, then got Kennedy up and went for the Pedigree. JBL was able to break it up though, and the referee lost all order in the match. There was fighting everywhere, and the battles spilled out on the floor. All of a sudden Cena nailed a F-U on Kennedy, and he pinned him, and the referee counted to three not knowing that Cena wasn’t the legal man. [SIZE="3"]Winners: John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Triple H Match Time: 20:45 Match Rating: A* Final Rating: B Television Rating: 23.37 (-0.06)[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"][B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Around the America in 80 Seconds 3rd Week of April, 2008[/CENTER][/SIZE] [U][SIZE="3"]WWE: Raw[/SIZE][/U] [I]Monday Night Raw[/I] 23.37 TV Rating (-0.06) Main Event Cena, Triple H, Michaels def. JBL, Orton, Kennedy: A* ------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="3"][U]WWE: Smackdown![/U][/SIZE] [I]Friday Night Smackdown[/I] 18.29 TV Rating (-0.66) Main Event Batista def. Big Daddy V: C [I]ECW on Sci Fi[/I] 16.43 TV Rating (+0.06) Main Event Edge def. Finlay: B- Title Changes: Nunzio def. Funaki for the Cruiserweight Title ------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][SIZE="3"]Total Nonstop Action Wrestling[/SIZE][/U] [I]TNA Impact![/I] 4.84 TV Rating (-1.33) Main Event Black Reign and RelliK drew Scott Steiner and Petey Williams: D Title Changes: Chris Sabin def. Hernandez for the new TNA Arena Championship [/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Verdana"][CENTER][B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WWEDynasty/RawBanner.jpg[/IMG] Monday Night Raw comes to you live this week fresh off the heels of a controversial finish to last week's huge six man main event. Randy Orton has been heard complaining on WWE.com all week about the ending to the tag match, and he will kick off Monday Night Raw to let the fans know just what he thinks about the situation. A man who won't be their though is Triple H. The eleven time champion will be in Greenwich, Connecticut getting things in order before his big push for the championship. A huge match will take place on Raw this week as Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho laid out a challenge to Umaga last week, and now the two will face off in non-title competition on Raw. Jericho has been getting thrown around by Umaga, but he got revenge last week by causing him to lose to Val Venis. Will Jericho pay for embarrassing Umaga, or will he show him why he's the champion? Mr. Kennedy and Shawn Michaels are on a crash course for Judgment Day. They got a little bit of it out of their system on Raw last week, but it may have just made them want to rip each other's head off even more. They have traded verbal blows, but you know that this rivalry could get ugly real soon. Tune into Raw to see if it does. [/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

Archived