New Mod from T-Zone (1993)

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;446409]Well, you could also have Hogan's contract expire too, since we can do that now. Only thing is he might resign... Guess you could set up a relationship with Vince where he doesnt.[/QUOTE] I clearly know nothing about this new editor! :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the moments the promotions i plan to include are these (providing i can get all the necessary information on them, any other suggestions are welcome (preferably with rosters/sources and whatnot) All Japan Pro Wrestling All Star Wrestling UK Asistencia Asesoría y Administración Eastern Championship Wrestling Empresa Mexicana de la Lucha Libre Fighting Network RINGS Frontier Martial-Arta Wrestling Global Wrestling Federation Midlands Promotions New Japan Pro Wrestling Pro Wrestling Fujiwara-Gumi Smoky Mountain Wrestling Union of Wrestling Forces International United States Wrestling Association Universal Wrestling Federation World Championship Wrestling World Wrestling Federation Wrestle Association R Wrestling International New Generations thanks

Just to add on the matches front I remember WCW doing a leather strap match between Sting and Vader and Dusty Rhodes was the king of the leather strap matches in the 1980's. WCW also did various items on a pole match, Jake Roberts v Sting Coal Miners Glove on a pole sticks in my mind. Funk and Lawler had an empty arena brawl in the 80's and there were concession stand brawls as well although I guess both could are basically just falls count anywhere Lumberjack matches (not sure if you can set these up in TEW) were also used. Hope this helps

Don't forget Thunderdome, Wargames, and Survivor Series for the company-specific stuff. There's also Bunkhouse Brawl, Lucha Libre matches, Catch-As-Catch-Can matches, hardcore matches, and first blood matches. Deathmatches weren't quite as common, but they were coming into their own over in Japan. I'd like to see the Football Classic somehow implemented, maybe as some sort of Item Retrieval variant, but I doubt that it's possible to properly implement it.

[QUOTE=forlan;455367]Does anyone know where i can find information on the AJPW worker Motoshi Okuma? thanks[/QUOTE] All I know Motoshi Okuma died 1992/12/27 at age 51 [img]http://www.dory-funk.com/okuma.jpg[/img] Kenta Kobashi debuted: February 26, 1988 (vs. Motoshi Okuma)

The second promotion is complete, following on from WWF, AJPW is now complete, i used a roster of regulars and people touring in the early 93/late 92 time period, if anyone sees anyone missing or such then feel free to say. AJPW Roster Abdullah the Butcher Akira Taue Al Perez Barry Horowitz Dan Spivey Dory Funk Jr. Doug Furnas George Hines (As The Eagle) Haruka Eigen James Hines (As Bobby Fulton) Joel Deaton Johnny Ace Johnny Smith Jumbo Tsuruta (On the shelf with hepatitis) Jun Akiyama Jun Izumida Kanji "Joe" Higuchi Kenta Kobashi Kyohei Wada Masanobu Fuchi Masao Inoue Mighty Inoue Mitsuharu Misawa Mitsuo Momota Phil Lafon (As Dan Kroffat) Richard Slinger Rusher Kimura Satoru Asako Shohei "Giant" Baba Stan Hansen Steve Williams Takao Omori Terry Gordy The Patriot Tommy Rogers Toshiaki Kawada Tsuyoshi Kikuchi Tyler Mane (As Butch Masters) Yoshinari Ogawa

1993: Dark Moons Arising I envision a NWO hint in a banner I know they didn't show up for a couple of years but events were set in motion at this time, with WWF talent starting to leave and WCW starting to rise up. Or 1993: Legends Betrayed To emphasize the fact that a lot of "top" talent were making changes and promoters and wrestlers were going back on the hand shake deals of yesterday. Or 1993: Rise Up Mentions the rise/start of Monday Night RAW and the rise that WCW was starting to make and for the rise of all the newer wrestlers that would pave the way for the next decade. Or (last one) 1993: World In Conflict Plays to the fact that there was a lot of stuff going on in the world at the time. Plays to the fact that there were changes happening to the wrestling landscape and yes it is the same name of a PC war game.

Four more promotions are now finished and here are the rosters... Union of Wrestling Forces International (UWFi) Bad News Allen Dan Severn Gary Albright Kazuo Yamakazi Kiyoshi Tamura Lou Thesz Masahito Kakihara Naoki Sano Nobuhiko Takada Tom Burton Yoji Anjo Yoshihiro Takayama Pro Wrestling Fujiwara-Gumi Joe Malenko Ken Shamrock Minoru Suzuki Naoki Sano Shoichi Funaki Yoshiaki Fujiwara *Fujiwara roster is short, if anyone can find anyone else that worked for them in 1993 (with info) its appreciated* New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) Akira Nogami Akitoshi Saito Antonio Inoki Black Cat Chris Benoit (As Pegasus Kid) Dean Malenko Genichiro Tenryu Hiroshi Hase Hiroyoshi Yamamoto Hiroyuki Unno Junji Hirata (As Super Strong Machine) Jushin Thunder Lyger Keiji Mutoh Kengo Kimura Kenji Wakabayashi Kensuke Sasaki (As Power Warrior) Koji Kanemoto (As Tiger Mask III) Koki Kitahara Kotetsu Yamamoto Masahiro Chono Masao Orihara Masashi Aoyagi Nobukazu Hirai Norio Honaga Osamu Kido Osamu Matsuda (As El Samurai) Osamu Nishimura Riki Chosu Road Warrior Hawk (As Hawk Warrior) Satoshi Kojima Scott Norton Seiji Sakaguchi Shinjiro Otani Shinya Hashimoto Shiro Koshinaka Takasahi Ishikawa Takayuki Iizuka Tatsuhito Takaiwa Tatsumi Fujinami Tatsutoshi Goto The Great Kabuki Tony Halme Ultimo Dragon Yuji Nagata Wrestle Association R (WAR) Akitoshi Saito Genichiro Tenryu Hiromichi Fuyuki Hiroyuki Unno Isao Takagi Junji Hirata (As Super Strong Machine) Jushin Thunder Lyger Kengo Kimura Koji Ishinriki Koki Kitahara Masao Orihara Mil Mascaras Nobukazu Hirai Osamu Kido Osamu Matsuda (As El Samurai) Rick Williams (As Rio Lord of the Jungle) Riki Chosu Shiro Koshinaka Takashi Ishikawa Tatsuhito Takaiwa The Great Kabuki Tonga Fifita (As King Haku) Ultimo Dragon Yuji Nagata Progress coming along nicely :)

Very nicely. Glad to see Japan is coming along, its normally my favorite to play in older mods. I'm more familiar with them from this time period so it's just infinitely easier to book. And **** was going down in AJPW at this time, great stuff.

Archived