New Mod from T-Zone (1993)

After taking a look at the editor that has been released ive got something of an itch to return to the mod business. I will not be converting over T-Zone because it is way too large to tweak bits here and there and would take just the same amount of time to do from scratch. With that said i am officially announcing that any T-Zone real life data in the past is now free for anyone to use and modify as they like, i'd love to see a good real world mod for 2008 come out :).....id be willing to help via pm and whatnot too if any information was needed for anything. That part over with i can now announce my new project, myself and one of my housemates have recently been reminiscing about years gone by in wrestling and both have a large fondness for the 1990's in particular. With there not really being anything that tickles my fancy so to speak as far as year scenarios(The 1993 one that is flloating around is a good one to play but the amount of people in from modern times as youngsters but still with huge stats puts me off as far as playing a historical game goes...still an enjoyable game just not as realistic as i would like to play) It is for this reason i am announcing that i am going to work on a 1993 scenario of my own with my housemate, as usual any stats would be entirely subjective and such and any help/critique will be welcomed. I can obviously easily obtain the rosters for WWF and WCW but i'm throwing it out there as far as any other promotions you want in and any information relating etc. Progress: [IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6669/progresshz1.jpg[/IMG] Thanks John Marley T-Zone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok so from solie i have the following rosters for WWF and WCW as far as 1993 January goes is there any big free agents people would like to see or any other information on anything at all would be good. I have a good knowledge but more heads are always better. 1993 -WWF ROSTER The WWF roster for January 1993 was as follows: Hulk Hogan, Tito Santana, "The Brooklyn Steve Lombardi, Brett "Hitman" Hart, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Jim Powers, "The Birdman" Koko B. Ware, "The Model" Rick Martell, The Repo Man, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase, Virgil, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggin, Shawn Michaels, The Big Boss Man, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, Luke Williams, Butch Miller, Typhoon, Earthquake, Paul "Kato" Diamond, The Undertaker, Brian Knobbs, Jerry Saggs, "The Mountie" Jauques Rougeau, "The Berzerker" John Nord, Mike "I.R.S." Rotundo, Beau Beverly, Blake Beverly, "Skinner" Steve Keirn, "Tatanka" Chris Chavis, "The Rocket" Owen Hart, Barry Horowitz, Papa Shango, Crush, Fatu, Samu, Scott "Razor Ramon" Hall, Bob Backlund, Yokozuna, Matt "Doink the Clown" Borne, "Terrific" Terry Taylor, Damian Demento, Marty Jannette, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Jerry "The King" Lawler, "The Narcissist" Lex Luger, The Giant Gonzales 1993 -WCW ROSTER The WCW roster for January 1993 was as follows: "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Sting, Michael "P.S." Hayes, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, "The Z-Man" Tom Zenk, Arn Anderson, Brad Armstrong, Barry Windham, Big Van Vader, Vinnie Vegas, "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes, Johnny B. Badd, "Stunning" Steve Austin, Cactus Jack, "Heavy Metal" Van Hammer, "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Diamond" Dallas Page, Marcus Alexander Bagwell, The Barbarian, Scotty Flamingo, Eric Watts, Johnny Gunn, Shane Douglas, Tex Slazenger, Shanghi Pierce, Kensuke Sasaki, Masahiro Chono, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, 2 Cold Scorpio, Steve Regal, Chris Benoit, Max Pain, Rage, Pain

Any Japanese help would be great, whether you want to PM it or leave it in the thread or what. As for the guy offering help with the big promotions, any information in regards to staff members at the time would be useful.

Working on the match types, for realism matches later than 93 such as the hell in a cell will not be included as they do not fit the realism of the time period we are aiming for, they would easily be able to be imported should the user desire them. With that aside, trying to think of matches suitable at the time and haven't really got that many so throwing it out there for anyone who may remember a different type of match. For example the 1 on 1 at the moment is 2/3 Falls Iron Man Ladder No Holds Barred Regular Steel Cage Strap Match Obviously Steel Cage and Ladder both at this point were not super overused like these days and thus have high reputations as Steel Cages were rare feud enders and such back in the day suggestions?...

Progress: Alter Egos - 7 Angles - None (Possibly looking for someone to take on the role of angles and storylines within the mod) Dojo Graduates - None Dojos - None Events-12 Gimmicks - 175 Hall of Immortals - None Injuries- 130 Locations -None Match Types - 25 Move Sets- 15 Moves - 24 PPV Agreements - None PPV Carriers - None(IF anyone could tell me which ones were around then in America etc itd be welcome/same with tv networks) Promotion Pacts - None Promotions - 2 Stables - None Start Injuries - None Storylines -See Angles ^ Teams - 4 Title Lineage - None Titles - 4 TV Shows- 6 TV Show Slots -None TV Networks - see PPV Carriers ^ User Characters - None Worker Relations - None Workers - 15 coming along nice!

I gave my reasons for doing a 93...i like DocStevens' but as he would say himself it has certain things that arent realistic and hey its his choice. I'm just offering an alternative, he seems to be fine with it and to be honest 93 is far superior to 94 in my eyes.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;430231]He's been updating the first post.... Check out the edit date, and then check out the date your comparing it too. Nice to see you back for Modding Forlan.[/QUOTE] good to be back :) My co-creator and housemate has now joined the forums as can be seen from his post a few minutes ago :)

[QUOTE=forlan;430238]good to be back :) My co-creator and housemate has now joined the forums as can be seen from his post a few minutes ago :)[/QUOTE] Good, always nice to here from everyone involved! [QUOTE=Powerful_Fox;430235]We have currently done 33 workers. Just to clear up any confusion :)[/QUOTE] Welcome to the boards Powerful_Fox!

Archived