New Mod from T-Zone (1993)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another promotion finished and here is the roster Wrestling International New Generations (W*ING) Akitoshi Saito Bill DeMott (As Crash the Terminator) Carl Ouellet (As Bash the Terminator) Doug Gilbert (As Freddy Krueger) Dr. Wagner Jr. Eddie Gilbert (As The Boogeyman) El Texano Gedo Headhunter A Headhunter B Hideo Takayama Invader II Jado Jose Estrada Jr (As Crypt Keeper) Miguel Perez Jr. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga Mr. Pogo Nobutaka Araya Rick Patterson (As Leatherface) Robert Maillet (As Goliath El Gigante) Roberto Rodriguez (As Jason the Terrible) Shoji Nakamaki Silver King The W*inger Victor Quinones Yukihiro Kanemura Yusuke Yamaguchi

[QUOTE=forlan;463218]Another promotion finished and here is the roster Wrestling International New Generations (W*ING) Akitoshi Saito Bill DeMott (As Crash the Terminator) Carl Ouellet (As Bash the Terminator) Doug Gilbert (As Freddy Krueger) Dr. Wagner Jr. Eddie Gilbert (As The Boogeyman) El Texano Gedo Headhunter A Headhunter B Hideo Takayama Invader II Jado Jose Estrada Jr (As Crypt Keeper) Miguel Perez Jr. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga Mr. Pogo Nobutaka Araya Rick Patterson (As Leatherface) Robert Maillet (As Goliath El Gigante) Roberto Rodriguez (As Jason the Terrible) Shoji Nakamaki Silver King The W*inger Victor Quinones Yukihiro Kanemura Yusuke Yamaguchi[/QUOTE] OK.. i'm sold on this! This will be fantastic!

Very excited about this one. Looks like you are doing a solid job on Japan which I know is not easy and few people have the knowledge or interest to do. Been waiting for a mod that includes and does a solid job on W*ING. About Fujiwara-Gumi ... yeah, hard to find too much about them and their roster was always pretty small. I'll try to do a bit of research for you but if you already took a look around, then I am unlikely to come up with too much more.

Another day, another progress report....finished two more Japanese promotions today, RINGS and FMW...only one more Japanese promotion to complete and that is All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling. Then after that it'll be Mexico on the agenda i think or maybe the future promotions and future workers for japan to get japan totally sorted. Here are the rosters Fighting Network RINGS Akira Maeda Andrei Kopylov Chris Dolman Hans Nijman Herman Renting Masayuki Naruse Mitsuya Nagai Nobuaki Kakuda Volk Han Willie Williams Yoshihisa Yamamoto Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling(FMW) Atsushi Onita Big Titan Combat Toyoda Crusher Maedomari Dr. Luther Eagle Sawai Eiji Ezaki Go Ito Gregory Veritchev Hideo Takayama Hiromichi Fuyuki Horace Boulder Koji Nakagawa Leon Spinks Manami Toyota Megumi Kudo Mike Awesome (As The Gladiator) Mitsuhiro Matsunaga Miwa Sato Mr. Gannosuke Mr. Pogo Ricky Fuji Rie Nakamura Sabu Shark Tsuchiya Super Delfin Tarzan Goto Terry Funk The Great Sasuke The Sheik Tiger Jeet Singh Tiger Jeet Singh Jr. Yusuke Yamaguchi

Japan is complete, apart from future promotions and workers now that All Japan Women is done. here is the roster All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling (AJW) Aja Kong Akira Hokuto Bull Nakano Chigusa Nagayo Combat Toyoda Cutie Suzuki Daichi Murayama Devil Masami Dynamite Kansai Eagle Sawai Etsuko Mita Harley Saito Kaoru Ito Kyoko Inoue Manami Toyota Mayumi Ozaki Megumi Kudo Mima Shimoda Shinobu Kandori Takako Inoue Takashi Matsunaga Tomoko Watanabe Toshiyo Yamada Yumiko Hotta

• 2 weeks later...
After a week or so without the net due to a housemove i am back working on this. To round out Japan i found a little promotion to add in to finish them off which has a great roster, now moving to to Mexico. Here is the roster for the ULL to finish out Japan. Federación Universal de Lucha Libre (ULL) Dos Caras Dr. Wagner Jr. El Texano Gedo Gran Hamada Jado Jerry Lynn Mongolian Yuga SATO Sean Waltman (As The Lightning Kid) Shiryu Silver King Super Delfin Takao Yoshida Terry Boy The Great Sasuke Ultimo Dragon

The first promotion of Mexico has been finished, the UWA...as usual roster is here. Universal Wrestling Association Mexico (UWA) Benjamin Mora Canek Dos Caras Dr. Wagner Jr. El Signo El Texano El Vampiro Canadiense (As Canadian Vampire Casanova) Fishman Gran Hamada Karloff Lagarde Jr. Negro Casas Negro Navarro Scorpio Scorpio Jr. Silver King Ultimo Dragon Villano III Villano IV Villano V The only thing i have yet to locate for this promotion is a referee name of any sorts, any help would be appreciated.

Another one bites the dust Empresa Mexicana de la Lucha Libre (EMLL) Alfonson Morales Apolo Dantes Atlantis Babe Richard Bestia Salvaje Brazo De Oro Brazo De Plata Chris Benoit Chris Jericho Dr. Wagner Jr. Eiji Ezaki (As Hayabusa) El Brazo El Dandy El Pantera El Texano El Vampiro Canadiense Emilio Charles Jr. Felino Francisco Lutteroth Gran Hamada Headhunter A Headhunter B Huracan Ramirez Jr. Jose Luis Feliciano (As Guerrero del Futuro) Lizmark Jr. Mano Negra Mascara Magica Negro Casas Norman Smiley (As Black Magic) Rayo De Jalisco Jr. Sangre Chicana Satanico Scorpio Jr. Sean Morley (As Steele) Silver King Tonga Fifita (As Haku) Ultimo Dragon That just leaves AAA to be finished, which should be done tomorrow then i think i will move on to UK and Europe.

I am really looking forward to this scenario. I always do with your scenarios, and with every one they get better and better. Now that your doing a 93 one, maybe you could look at all the storylines and angles done that year and add them. That was my favorite year in wrestling and i know anything wwf/e and wcw that happened that year, so i'd be happy to assist you if you need any help. as for Tag line how about "93-The Year Anything Goes" AKA the year anything can happen like Hart and Luger winning the RR, Hart winning world title, flair losing losers leave town match, razor losing to jobber, Flair winning wcw title, multiple Doinks appear Not to mention that at that time especially the words Anything goes would relate to No DQ matches or falls count anywhere matches, so its fitting for a 93 scenario.

[QUOTE=coreyt;476644]I am really looking forward to this scenario. I always do with your scenarios, and with every one they get better and better. Now that your doing a 93 one, maybe you could look at all the storylines and angles done that year and add them. That was my favorite year in wrestling and i know anything wwf/e and wcw that happened that year, so i'd be happy to assist you if you need any help. as for Tag line how about "93-The Year Anything Goes" AKA the year anything can happen like Hart and Luger winning the RR, Hart winning world title, flair losing losers leave town match, razor losing to jobber, Flair winning wcw title, multiple Doinks appear Not to mention that at that time especially the words Anything goes would relate to No DQ matches or falls count anywhere matches, so its fitting for a 93 scenario.[/QUOTE] considering you know anyting that happened in that year i find it hilarious that the first thing you mention is completey wrong, sorry but that did make me laugh

Third and final Mexican promotion finished, as usual here is the lowdown. Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) Antonio Pena Art Barr Arturo Rivera Blue Panther Cien Caras Eddy Guerrero El Hijo Del Santo El Salsero Fuerza Guerrera Heavy Metal Jerrito Estrada Juventud Guerrera Konnan La Parka Lizmark Lola Gonzalez Martha Villalobos Mascara Ano 2000 Mascara Sagrada Mascarita Sagrada Misterioso Octagon Octagoncito Pepe Casas Perro Aguayo Psicosis Rey Misterio Jr. Rocco Valente Super Calo Tirantes Tony Arce Universo 2000 Villano III Villano IV Villano V Volador Vulcano Here is also a screenshot with the latest overall count [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6123/progressqb3.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE=forlan;476681]One thing i have never been able to get to grips with is making angles and storylines, if someone would like to make some specific to the time period then that would be great.[/QUOTE] What storylines do you have already? Are any of the 37 specific time period angles?

[QUOTE=forlan;476664]Just a little correction, Hart and Luger won the 94 Rumble, Yoko won the 93 then beat Bret at Mania before immediately dropping to Hogan.[/QUOTE] damn, sorry about that brain fart. The tag line still works though, because Yoko was a shocking win. I wrote all that when i was exhausted lol give me a break guys.

Okay, I've made a start on the angles - have 67 so far. I will have no idea outside of WCW and WWF (I can refresh my memory from video recaps), so anyone wanting early ECW, SMW, USWA etc will have to find another source. I can't guarantee how much I'll be able to do, but some is better than nothing, right? And then everything can get added in together. I'm happy to send info/data for anyone to work with. In the game, do chained storylines gather heat when workers are involved together in a segment that is NOT plotted in the storyline? Just curious, as I prefer storylines with few plot-points so that they just hit the basics and I can weave the rest of the story around them, playing to the workers strengths.

Work continues on this, the UK scene is done, next up will be CWA in Europe then it will be on to North America. The Uk scene was very poor at this point with it being mostly tribute shows and such. Here are the rosters All-Star Wrestling (ASW) Brian Dixon Cannonball Grizzly (As PN Neuz) Danny Boy Collins Dave Finlay Dave Taylor Doc Dean Drew McDonald (As The Ultimate Chippendale) Hiroyoshi Yamamoto (As The Great Yotto) Jeff Kaye Jimmy Ocean Johnny Saint Johnny South (As Legend of Doom) Marty Jones Pat Roach Rick Masters (As Undertaker) Ricky Knight Robbie Brookside Sid Cooper Skull Murphy Sweet Saraya The Dynamite Kid Midland Promotions (MP) Doom Gloom Iron Duke Lynch Jeff Kaye Johnny South (As Legend of Doom) Pete LaPaque Rick Masters (As Undertaker) Scrubber Daley (As UK Earthquake) Tiger Kashmir Singh

Archived