No Holds Barred 1989 Mod

Current Rosters [B]All Japan Pro-Wrestling[/B] Abdullah The Butcher Akira Taue Bobby Fulton Brian Knobbs Davey Boy Smith Dean Malenko Doug Furnas Dynamite Kid Genichiro Tenryu Giant Baba Jerry Saggs Jim Brunzell Joe Higuchi Joe Malenko Kenta Koshabi Mitsuharu Misawa Phil LaFon Rusher Kimura Shunji Takano Stan Hansen Terry Gordy Tiger Jeet Singh Tom Zenk Tommy Rogers Toshiaki Kawada Tsuyoshi Kikuchi Yoshiaki Yatsu [B]American Wrestling Association[/B] Akio Sato Baron Von Raschke Brad Rheingans Buck Zumhofe Candi Devine Col. DeBeers Curtis Hughes Derrick Dukes Eric Bischoff Jake Milliman Jerry Blackwell Jim Mitchell Jimmy Snuka Ken Petera Kokina Maximus Larry Zbyszko Miek Enos Ox Baker Pat Tanaka Paul Diamond Ricky Rice Scott Norton Sgt Slaughter Sheik Adnan Al-Kaissey Stanley Blackburn The Baby Bull The Trooper Verne Gagne Wahoo McDaniel Wayne Bloom Wendi Ritcher Yukon John [B]Calgary Stampede Wrestling[/B] Beulah McGillicutty Bruce Hart Chris Benoit Davey Boys Smith Don Muraco Dynamite Kid Johnny Smith Keith Hart Owen Hart Stu Hart [B]National Wrestling Alliance[/B] Al Perez Bam Bam Bigelow Bobby Eaton Bill Alfonso Bob Caudle Cactus Jack Cowboy Bob Orton Dan Spivey Dick Slater Fatu Flyin Brian Pillman Gary Hart Gary Michael Cappetta Gordon Solie Jimmy Garvin Butch Reed Eddie Gilbert James E. Cornette Jason Knight Jim Ross Johnny Ace Junkyard Dog Kevin Sullivan Lex Luger Michael PS Hayes Mike Rotundo Nick Patrick Norman The Lunatic Ole Anderson Paul E Dangerously Paul Ellering Randy Anderson Ric Flair Rick Steiner Rip Morgan Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk Ron Simmons Samu Scott Hall Scott Steiner Shane Douglas Sid Vicious Stan Lane Steve Williams Sting Ted Turner Teddy Long Terry Funk The Great Muta The Iron Sheik Tommy Rich Woman Z-Man [B]Pacific Northwest[/B] American Ninja Beetlejuice Billy Jack Haynes Brett Sawyer Curtis Thompson Don Coss Don Owen Phil LaFon Ron Bass Scott The Body Steve Doll The Equilizer The Grappler I Timothy Smith [B]United States Wrestling Association[/B] Alex Porteau Bill Dundee Brian Lee Chris Adams Chris Champion Doug Gilbert Dustin Rhodes Dutch Mantell Jeff Jarrett Jerry Jarrett Jerry Lalwer Jimmy Valiant Kerry Von Erich Master Of Pain Matt Borne Mike Awesome Robert Fuller Steve Austin Steve Doll The Soultaker [B]Universal Wrestling Federation[/B] B. Brian Blair Bam Bam Bigelow Billy Jack Haynes Bob Backlund Boris Zhukov Bruno Sanmartino Cactus Jack Candi Devine Danny Spivey David Sanmartino Don Muraco Herb Abrams Ivan Koloff Jim Brunzell Johnny Ace Ken Petera Luna Vachon Paul Orndorff Rockin Robin Steve Williams Terry Gordy [B]World Wrestling Federation[/B] Akeem Andre The Giant Arn Anderson Ax Bad News Brown Barry Horowitz Big Bossman Blue Blazer Bobby Heenan Bret Hart Brother Love Brutus Beefcake Butch Luke Jay Strongbow Dave Hebner Dino Bravo Dusty Rhodes Earl Hebner Gorilla Monsoon Greg Valentine Hacksaw Jim Duggan Haku Honky Tonk Man Howard Finkel Hulk Hogan Jack Brisco Jack Tunney Jacques Rougeau Jake The Snake Roberts Jerry Brisco Jesse Ventura Jim Powers Jim Neidhart Jimmy Hart Joey Marella Koko B Ware Lord Alfred Hayes Louie Spicolli Macho Man Randy Savage Marty Jannetty Mean Gene Okerlund Million Dollar Man Miss Elizabeth Mr Perfect Mr Fuji Pat Petterson Paul Roma Raymond Rougeau Rick Martel Rick Rude Roddy Piper Sensational Sherri Shawn Michaels Slick Smash Superfly The Barbarian The Brooklyn Brawler The Canadian Earthquake The Fabulous Moolah The Genius The Mighty Hercules The Red Rooster The Ultimate Warrior The Warlord Tim White Tito Santana Tony Shiavone Tugboat Tully Blanchard Vince McMahon Virgil Zeus

Just a thought do you guys think the NWA should be global or International I currently have them as global but why i think this is (Workers that would be midcarders in the WWF eg Ricky Steamboat would be Maineventers in the NWA in this time period)

A little update# Adam is currently looking over the data for me becuase i only have the Trail version and with the trail restricted to 2008 all the guys are 19 years older when im testing. But what Adam is looking at for me is the NWA is global but im being told to run my shows at small sized arena's in the USA (So either something is currupt in my data, TEW2008 has a tech problem OR the fans arnt interested in seeing guys in there 50's and 60's wrestling at the top level) I'll keep you posted and if all turns out OK i'll give you the first release But if someone else wants to run a quick test for me and get back to me later on tonight i'll PM them the files now

OK Adam just got back to me and said a small sized Venue is about right for a Global Promotion TV Show so alls looking good Here is the Test version try it out and let me know how it runs [URL="http://www.northwestrchelicopterclub.co.uk/1989.rar"]Data Files Only for now[/URL]

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;435882]I don't really think the NWA would be Global in 1989. They were getting monstered by the WWF in the American PPV market and had no real foothold in Canada. To be honest, I don't even think the WWF would be Global in 1989.[/QUOTE] No doubt. It's a pretty weird set-up for the time period.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;430228] You included Flair and Rhodes, but not Piper, Curt Hennig, Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Tom Billington, Satoru Sayama, Antonio Inoki, Kim Sin-nak. Depending on the time frame, possibly some of those would fit in your HOI.[/QUOTE] You forgot to mention Dynamite Kid, Tiger Mask, and Rikidozan

[QUOTE=soundsofsilver;435971]That's a joke right? Do you know who Tom Billington and Satoru Sayama are?[/QUOTE] Yes, but I had to google Kim Sin-nak. :p I was half joking and half trying to make a point about using wrestlers real names. Unless that's what they are known as you shouldn't do it. If they are going into the Hall of Immortals they should go under the name they are known by.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;435882]I don't really think the NWA would be Global in 1989. They were getting monstered by the WWF in the American PPV market and had no real foothold in Canada. To be honest, I don't even think the WWF would be Global in 1989.[/QUOTE] I agree with you about the NWA and it has been altered they are now an International sized Promotion But I have to disagree about the WWF at the time they were Huge in the US and very popular in the UK (to achieve global status in TEW2008 you must achieve C- popularity in 5 regions outside of the US) which the WWF almost certainly was

I think the US popularity needs to reflect their status as a North-East based fed. Even at the height of Hulkamania, the WWF wasn't dominant in every territory. Internationally everything is way too high, I doubt a user or an AI player would be able to maintain their international popularity. How many shows did the WWF run in Mexico in 1989? How many TV shows did they have that broadcast there? WWF would be international at best in 1989, and even that's being generous imo.

Archived