who is Bamm Bamm Bird?

i was just playing around with the worker quick-add in the editor and i came across a template in the classic southern section by that name. i've been able to figure out who most of the templates are based on, but i can't figure this one out. anyone know?

On a similar note: [U]Classic Southern[/U] Enter the Dragon: Ricky Steamboat? It's Time: Vader? [U]Classic Philly[/U] Dog of War: Rhino? The Bulldozer: 911? Greetings from New Jersey: Bam Bam Bigelow? Mr. Death Metal: Jerry Lynn comes to mind looking at the bio, but the name doesn't really fit...

[QUOTE]Mr. Death Metal: Jerry Lynn comes to mind looking at the bio, but the name doesn't really fit...[/QUOTE] Actually it does, Jerry Lynn is a huge death metal fan. Doesn't match his in ring style or persona but its true. Once of his faves (if memory serves) is Cradle of Filth.

[QUOTE=rufas2000;430879]Actually it does, Jerry Lynn is a huge death metal fan. Doesn't match his in ring style or persona but its true. Once of his faves (if memory serves) is Cradle of Filth.[/QUOTE] Learn something new everyday. The only music connection I knew of for Jerry Lynn was to Chad Kroeger :p

[QUOTE]The fact that the Don West colour commentator template is called "Go West" made me thing of Don West screaming the lyrics to the Petshop Boys song at the top of his lungs like it's a Tony Schiavone moment makes me giggle. A lot.[/QUOTE] You might giggle even more if you think about the fact that the Village People did it first. Don West sings the Village People. There's a product for his late night infomercials / home shopping gig.

[QUOTE=James Casey;430894]Learn something new everyday. The only music connection I knew of for Jerry Lynn was to Chad Kroeger :p[/QUOTE] My turn to learn / realize something. Never thought about it but could they be ... separated at birth?

Archived