OK I am getting the TEW 2008 shakes!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, some of you guys are nuts! I mean, I want this game as much as the next guy, but Adam already said he doesn't post it, someone from the US does. That means it isn't going to be released until at least the PM over here. I shall be adding a few random workers to the free market while I'm waiting, as my real world mod is as updated and 08'd as can be. I added some South Africans the other day....

Where in the US is the person uploading it from? Maybe I'm talking crap - wouldn't be the first time - but maybe there could be some kinda crazy conspiracy theory type link between when it will be uploaded and the time. If the guy was from Stone Cold's hometown, maybe it'd be uploaded at 3:16pm......maybe I'm bored and overanalysing this :o ! Anyone else want to share theories on when it could be uploaded? All in the name of fun of course, I realise it'll be uploaded when its uploaded!

[QUOTE=Cold Cobra;431159]Wow, some of you guys are nuts! I mean, I want this game as much as the next guy, but Adam already said he doesn't post it, someone from the US does. That means it isn't going to be released until at least the PM over here. I shall be adding a few random workers to the free market while I'm waiting, as my real world mod is as updated and 08'd as can be. I added some South Africans the other day....[/QUOTE] That sounds good. Which real world mod are you using? If you created it yourself, why don't you consider releasing it?

Archived