OK I am getting the TEW 2008 shakes!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ghetto Anthony;430871]I'll just be repeatedly putting this URL into my address bar for the next 24 hours. [url]http://72.29.67.246/GDS/TEW2008_trial.EXE[/url] The trial took me ages to download for some reason, I guess it was all of the traffic. The time it takes to download the demo tomorrow is going to be hell! :D[/QUOTE] We're using a completely random file name and only renaming it a few seconds before release, so you'll both be wasting your time and needlessly making things harder for the GDS staff. It was people using that stupid tactic last time around that kept crashing the server and delayed the release because we couldn't upload anything in the first place.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;430883]We're using a completely random file name and only renaming it a few seconds before release, so you'll both be wasting your time and needlessly making things harder for the GDS staff. It was people using that stupid tactic last time around that kept crashing the server and delayed the release because we couldn't upload anything in the first place.[/QUOTE] Don't be silly I wasn't being serious.

Is it really necessary to be one of the first people downloading a demo version of a wrestling simulator? I mean, I'll download it the first day but I'm not silly enough to continually press F5 to see if it's available at 4 in the morning. But maybe I'm the crazy one, I actually like sleeping.

[quote]I'll just be repeatedly putting this URL into my address bar for the next 24 hours. [url]http://72.29.67.246/GDS/TEW2008_trial.EXE[/url] The trial took me ages to download for some reason, I guess it was all of the traffic. The time it takes to download the demo tomorrow is going to be hell! [/quote] [QUOTE=Adam Ryland;430883]We're using a completely random file name and only renaming it a few seconds before release, so you'll both be wasting your time and needlessly making things harder for the GDS staff. It was people using that stupid tactic last time around that kept crashing the server and delayed the release because we couldn't upload anything in the first place.[/QUOTE] Bumping to requote, just incase anyone skipped the first page memo

[QUOTE=Dischord;431030]I work today and have a date with my girlfriend afterwards. . . and it SO ISN'T FAIR! :mad: Because she secured me all day Monday too (my only day off until next Saturday!) :( I want it now.[/QUOTE] sounds like its time to seperate for awhile....

[QUOTE=Dischord;431030]I work today and have a date with my girlfriend afterwards. . . and it SO ISN'T FAIR! :mad: Because she secured me all day Monday too (my only day off until next Saturday!) :( I want it now.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;431034]sounds like its time to seperate for awhile....[/QUOTE] HA! "Honey, I think it's time we spend a 'bit of time from each other..." [QUOTE=Bigpapa42;431028]Looking forward to the demo as well, but staring at the main page won't get it released any sooner. Its out when its out...[/QUOTE] /nod. Like I said earlier, they always seem to put it up on the forum right when it's released. No use in bogging down the main page, it will only make it harder (and take longer) to release it. I can't wait for it either, but I'm not going to the main page till after I see it posted here somewhere.

Archived