OK I am getting the TEW 2008 shakes!!

[QUOTE=ritwik;431162]That sounds good. Which real world mod are you using? If you created it yourself, why don't you consider releasing it?[/QUOTE] For the simple fact that its full of sarcastic humour and general insults for some of the more... how to say... "crap looking" workers. That and I have over 5,000 workers, that's a lot of pictures to put up. Oh and there are a few in-jokes between me and my friends in some profiles as well. Generally if it was released people would would be confused by some weird sense of humour, annoyed that a lot of the profiles don't give any real info about them and ... stuff. It's always just be for me and my mates.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Cold Cobra;431172]For the simple fact that its full of sarcastic humour and general insults for some of the more... how to say... "crap looking" workers. That and I have over 5,000 workers, that's a lot of pictures to put up. Oh and there are a few in-jokes between me and my friends in some profiles as well. Generally if it was released people would would be confused by some weird sense of humour, annoyed that a lot of the profiles don't give any real info about them and ... stuff. It's always just be for me and my mates.[/QUOTE] The more I read, the more I'm liking the sounds of this :) I'm gonna stick mine up when i've finished it, and I'm pretty certain that I'm going to be the only person who will dig the game world I'm giving them hehe

[QUOTE=crayon;431184]The more I read, the more I'm liking the sounds of this :) I'm gonna stick mine up when i've finished it, and I'm pretty certain that I'm going to be the only person who will dig the game world I'm giving them hehe[/QUOTE] I've got a lot of respect for the modders here, I've tried updating some of my favourite 07 mods which were just going to be for personal use DOTT, Montreal Aftermath, etc and I didn't have the patience just to update it to take advantage of new features etc in 08, I couldn't imagine starting from scratch!

[quote=denzil85;431179]Anyone would think we don't have anything better to do![/quote] Actually, I don't :p well maybe go to the local store. Maybe. If I happen to run out of food and cola.. Oh yeah and ROH's Take No Prisoners PPV! EDIT: 161 ppl on the forums right now.

[QUOTE=BigBadBillDemott;431180]This thread=buys.[/QUOTE] come to think of it, what a great place to plug my TEW 08 1992 mod coming out either on or very soon after the release date! [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31687[/url] [/mickfoley]

[QUOTE=FINisher;431188]Actually, I don't :p well maybe go to the local store. Maybe. If I happen to run out of food and cola.. Oh yeah and ROH's Take No Prisoners PPV![/QUOTE] Me neither, my summer break started last week - 4 months of nothing to do but play TEW 08, isn't life tough :P!

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;431189]come to think of it, what a great place to plug my TEW 08 1992 mod coming out either on or very soon after the release date! [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31687[/url] [/mickfoley][/QUOTE] I respect your cunning and shameless plug.

[quote=denzil85;431190]Me neither, my summer break started last week - 4 months of nothing to do but play TEW 08, isn't life tough :P![/quote] Actually my summer holiday ends 8th of June, a week from now.. Just when the game can be bought. Have to go back to work just then, 6 days in a week, long days.. What a coincidence. :(

[QUOTE=FINisher;431195]Actually my summer holiday ends 8th of June, a week from now.. Just when the game can be bought. Have to go back to work just then, 6 days in a week, long days.. What a coincidence. :([/QUOTE] Poor you, still at least you'll be able to play around with the demo for a week and begin to figure out how 08 plays! :)

The time is aroundabout 12:25 UK time, and there is no demo yet. Whilst we're here, may I suggest that we all calm down a bit. We don't all need the demo right away, and I'm sure we could manage until tomorrow.... PSYCHE! Last one to get the demo's a sissy! :D

Archived