Strange events so far '08

In my TCW game, Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes don't have chemistry, which is unfortunate, but they still do well enough. I put Wolf Hawkins on guest commentary for a match against his current #1 Contender, Eddie Peak, and Hawkins has chemistry with Azaria AND Rhodes. It's not fair... Oh well, I'm replacing Rhodey with Queen Emily anyway, if she signs... Rhodey can take care of my B Show when I get it...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Malioc;508219]I just hope, your Queen Emily will have good chemistry with Azaria for a change ... and bad chemistry with Wolf. :-p[/QUOTE] Good chem with Azaria and Rhodey. She's on a PPA agreement though (I dropped to Cult first show), so I think I might just keep her on PPV's until my cooldown period ends.

[QUOTE=Malioc;508219]I just hope, your Queen Emily will have good chemistry with Azaria for a change ... and bad chemistry with Wolf. :-p[/QUOTE] I signed Melanie Florence in my SWF game and she seems to have good chemistry with everyone. I've also used a few wrestlers in the third chair on my B show, and I've found Rich Money and Remo seem to end up with good chemistry with everyone.

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;510065]I signed Melanie Florence in my SWF game and she seems to have good chemistry with everyone. I've also used a few wrestlers in the third chair on my B show, and I've found Rich Money and Remo seem to end up with good chemistry with everyone.[/QUOTE] This discussion has me thinking. Wouldn't it suck, to have announcers with bad chemistry in a place like Australia or Europe? Not exactly a plethora of talent in that department in those regions (and I suppose the UK as well.)

[QUOTE=Comradebot;510074]This discussion has me thinking. Wouldn't it suck, to have announcers with bad chemistry in a place like Australia or Europe? Not exactly a plethora of talent in that department in those regions (and I suppose the UK as well.)[/QUOTE] I completely misread that as meaning announcers who are normally good, but suck in one part of the world; like, the Aussies hate Remmington Remus because he knows nothing of their culture, or a Canadian announcer causing popularity loss in the USA because they can't understand his accent...

[QUOTE=Comradebot;510074]This discussion has me thinking. Wouldn't it suck, to have announcers with bad chemistry in a place like Australia or Europe? Not exactly a plethora of talent in that department in those regions (and I suppose the UK as well.)[/QUOTE] It would suck with announcers more than color guys, I think. Color guys seem easier to find, as almost any worker with pretty good charisma and microphone can do it. Announcing skill is tougher to find.

[QUOTE=Malioc;511005]What`s special? She's under contract with BSC in my game, too. As she's even owner of USPW.[/QUOTE] Actually it's that same combination in my game too, I just didn't expect to see that since every other time someone's tried to hire her she said no.

[QUOTE=aikmitt822;511039]The stranger thing is Elijah Harris retiring and it made front page news. I had George DeColt retire in one of my games and it didn't even make front page news. It must of been a busy news week.[/QUOTE] I remember Sessue Kawate died on the same day he announced his retirement... The retirement made first page news, but his death didn't! Honestly, you think they could've just made it one news story: "Sessue Kawate found dead after announcing retirement"

[quote=Comradebot;511078]I remember Sessue Kawate died on the same day he announced his retirement... The retirement made first page news, but his death didn't! Honestly, you think they could've just made it one news story: "Sessue Kawate found dead after announcing retirement"[/quote] Poor Snowman. I actually got use out of him in my GCG game.

here is a good one titan appeared on a radio show and said the more he gets pushed the more nervous he gets as he feels he has more to prove... this coming from the guy who quit MAW due to not being pushed to the main event??? i find that rather funny

[QUOTE=Bull;512427]here is a good one titan appeared on a radio show and said the more he gets pushed the more nervous he gets as he feels he has more to prove... this coming from the guy who quit MAW due to not being pushed to the main event??? i find that rather funny[/QUOTE] Well, that's one way of dealing with your nerves.:D

Got one, on my game Crippler Died... :( But when that happened SWF, USPW and TCW suddenly got interested in Barry Kingman... Then Barry signed with SWF. It wasn't that impressive so I didn't post it when it first happened... But I just started playing that game again and Sam Strong died... Now Alicia Strong is getting offers from NOTBPW,AAA and 5SSW... Anyone getting the feeling that if Luis Montero dies having Gino on my roster will pay off?

[QUOTE=b0shey;513773]Somthing Funny [IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/b0shey/Utennavn-3.jpg[/IMG] Guess the Crock was a little to bad ass for The Big Show[/QUOTE] So, Big Show ate a croc, and then fell too hard on his knee when we went to barf it up? That's what my detecting has produced!

Archived