TEW 2008 ReapeR's Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must concur, I follow this thread a lot just to see how awesome all the belts look and dream about making up diaries just to use them. If you are like me and try to play TEW and book companies around the titles, it really adds another level to the game for the belts to look as sharp as they do.

I wonder Reaper if you would take a request from me, I usually play with UEW and as far as I know there are only renders for the World and the Tag Team titles (made by Payne), if you could make one for the Nations belt that would be awesome.

I wonder Reaper if you would take a request from me, I usually play with UEW and as far as I know there are only renders for the World and the Tag Team titles (made by Payne), if you could make one for the Nations belt that would be awesome.

You'll have to wait until I start taking requests again. My plan is to finish up with the current requests before taking requests again. Plus, I'm still doing the family thing and new location/job after getting back from Korea.

Thanks for your patience.

R

You'll have to wait until I start taking requests again. My plan is to finish up with the current requests before taking requests again. Plus, I'm still doing the family thing and new location/job after getting back from Korea.

Thanks for your patience.

R

No problem what so ever, obviously real life comes first, thank you for belts you have already made.

A couple quick belt request.

First, a NOTBPW International and International Tag Team belt. I'd like them to look old-school and kinda classy, but anything would be appreciated.

Second, I'd like a military themed belt for my USPW game, where I've worked Bubba Lee West into a main eventer. I'm having him bring in his own custom belt when he wins it off of Erik Strong at Stars, Stripes, and Slams. If possible, I'd like this belt to be based off of the Medal of Valor (picture included).

Any help would be appreciated, and much thanks in advance.

NOTBPW International Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NOTBPWInternational.jpg

A couple quick belt request.

First, a NOTBPW International and International Tag Team belt. I'd like them to look old-school and kinda classy, but anything would be appreciated.

Second, I'd like a military themed belt for my USPW game, where I've worked Bubba Lee West into a main eventer. I'm having him bring in his own custom belt when he wins it off of Erik Strong at Stars, Stripes, and Slams. If possible, I'd like this belt to be based off of the Medal of Valor (picture included).

Any help would be appreciated, and much thanks in advance.

And your last one...

NOTBPW International Tag Team Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NOTBPWInternationalTag.jpg

Had a creative block with the next requests, so I re-rendered the NYCW title. Your thoughts???

NYCW Empire Championship redux

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NYCWEmpireredux.jpg

Gunh.

That's awesome.

Is there any chance I could get this reworded to the PPPW Tri-State Championship from my request a few pages back?

Had a creative block with the next requests, so I re-rendered the NYCW title. Your thoughts???

NYCW Empire Championship redux

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NYCWEmpireredux.jpg

You gotta stop doing stuff like this... Seriously, I see something like that and I want start up a NYCW game just to make use of it... Maybe I'll just have to see if I can buy them out in my SWF game instead.

You gotta stop doing stuff like this... Seriously, I see something like that and I want start up a NYCW game just to make use of it... Maybe I'll just have to see if I can buy them out in my SWF game instead.

You know me. Just my small contribution to this great game and community.

R

You know me. Just my small contribution to this great game and community.

R

Uh, no. Doing a couple of belts would be a "small contribution". Doing the number of belts that you've done over the past few months is a pretty major contribution. Your work is very much appreciated, dear sir.

Hopefully the time at home is going well.

This would also be pretty awesome. Especially as you still (somehow) seem to be getting better with each belt, despite the fact I think a lot of us would've said you'd already hit the peak.

Well, I hope I haven't peaked just yet. Personally, I think I still have tons to learn about the program as well as techniques for these. We'll just have to wait and see though.

I'd like to see some belts for MHW. The 3 I'm using in my game are:

MHW Campeon de Mexico

MHW Parejas campeonato

MHW Campeonato de Mundo

First one...

MHW Campeon de Mexico Championship

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/MHWCampeondeMexico.jpg

Well, my laptop finally crashed. It's been acting up for years now and finally died, I guess.

It's a Sony VIAO (I'll never buy another one). Not sure what happened in the past, but the power button didn't work. I had to unplug the power cord for it to shut down. If I left the battery in it, it would just keep cycling through the low battery, shut-down process. However, instead of shutting down or hybernating, it would continue to restart. With it shut-down, all I had to do was plug it in and it would start up. Not anymore, so, titles might be on hold for quite awhile. Which sucks, since I had rendered some nice BHOTWG titles. (Openweight and World), but I fear they are lost. So, until I can get this fixed/figured out, titles are on hold. This all comes down to if I can get it fixed, since buying a new one is out of the question for quite some time.

Thanks for letting me vent and I'll check in later.

R