TEW 2008 ReapeR's Title Belt RendeRs

Could I get some NOTBPW Belts ? If you check in my thread, i've got some half ass trophies, and I wouldn't mind seeing them replaced with shnazzy belts :p

I just need to make sure of the names

EDIT :

Scramblers Championship

Jeopardy Championship

Grappler's Glory Championship

Thanks again Reap, and glad to see you're taking requests again !

First one.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NOTBPWScrambler.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cyberknight-verse needs.....

ReapeR:

I need these titles in 2 Generic or Non-promotional specific categories.

Québécois championship [intended for Rebecca Petty in CWWF] (ex: generic CWL's Canadian championship but instead of maple leaf - use a white fleur-de-lis and quebec flag components... and if possible... a navy blue die to the belt leather.)

>>>>Or if you think that CWL title is too limiting for your scope of talents, then I trust you will come up with something more awesome.

Pennsylvania championship (ex: for use in my own ECWF-verse (east coast wrestling federation) as a mid-card title similarly inspired by a intercontinental or Television title level where the most stand out component is a silhouette of the state of Pennsylvania in the center front plate.

I thank you most kindly for all of your work on these titles as I have been collecting many generic belts as I need. I also thank you ahead of time for hopefully these belts that you could help me out with here. I plan to dive back in the logo thread and pay this forward with some contributions of my own to anybody who may need it in the logo request thread.

Reap where did you get that graphic for the scramblers title? It seems like you come up with great graphics aside from the ones provided to you by the requesters. I just do the old fashioned google route but don't seem to find as much there as I'd hope for sometimes. It takes me hours sometimes to find something that I like. I was just wondering is this your m.o you just scour the net until you find the one you want, or do you have a "go to" spot?

Well, now that I've gotten the PM from UFC, I might as well go after this.

ReapeR, could I get three belts for the DragonVerse promotion MWX

Logo is attached

Belts are

MWX King of Hardcore (Hardcore)

MWX Death Defying (Hardcore High Flying)

MWX Blood Brothers (Tag Belt)

Thanks a bunch Reap !

MWX.jpg.a19b654b15260a7c09cc1902b412f9be.jpg

Edit: These are the logos for all three companies, in case it gives you inspiration...

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll327/crayotic/UNS.jpghttp://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll327/crayotic/nChan.jpghttp://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll327/crayotic/PRC.jpg

really like the logo on the left there

ReapeR man I'd be utterly grateful if I'd be able to get 3 belts :D

Would I be able to get a

SWF United States Tag Team (A throwback to the old NWA United States Tag Team belt)- I'd like this if possible with a blue or white strap and possibly the United states like the outline of the country (I don't know how to explain it) on it somewhere (maybe as the middle plate)

SWF TV Title- Like the XWA one that was made before but with the colour being more around the SWF color scheme

And the 3rd you may not do as I haven't seen you do any before but if possible could I get a

SWF Global Tag Trophy- Its a tournament ran in my game I'm doing atm where the winner is recieving a $100,000 prize and the Global Tag Trophy. I haven't seen you do trophies before so if you don't then thats not a problem :D

Much appreciative ReapeR for all the hard work you do :)

Reap where did you get that graphic for the scramblers title? It seems like you come up with great graphics aside from the ones provided to you by the requesters. I just do the old fashioned google route but don't seem to find as much there as I'd hope for sometimes. It takes me hours sometimes to find something that I like. I was just wondering is this your m.o you just scour the net until you find the one you want, or do you have a "go to" spot?

I do the same thing. I search for what seems like hours for pics to use. I'm usually searching for items at the same time I'm doing titles. Sometimes I get lucky. Usually, I just come across a pic or graphic of something that I think I can use down the road, so I'll save it "for later".

Lately I've been doing a lot of searches for either gothic or tribal tattoos. They seem to work out great outlines and background art.

Hope that helps.

R

ReapeR man I'd be utterly grateful if I'd be able to get 3 belts :D

Would I be able to get a

SWF United States Tag Team (A throwback to the old NWA United States Tag Team belt)- I'd like this if possible with a blue or white strap and possibly the United states like the outline of the country (I don't know how to explain it) on it somewhere (maybe as the middle plate)

SWF TV Title- Like the XWA one that was made before but with the colour being more around the SWF color scheme

And the 3rd you may not do as I haven't seen you do any before but if possible could I get a

SWF Global Tag Trophy- Its a tournament ran in my game I'm doing atm where the winner is recieving a $100,000 prize and the Global Tag Trophy. I haven't seen you do trophies before so if you don't then thats not a problem :D

Much appreciative ReapeR for all the hard work you do :)

First two, no problem. However, I don't do trophies. Sorry.

R

request

Reaper, great to see you back, your work is first rate!

If I could:

PWA Heavyweight Championship

PWA Television Championship

PWA American Championship

if you could use the 'PWA' logo from this show banner

http://pwa.wwa-wrestling.com/pwathrowdown.jpg

Many thanks

Could I please get three titles. The promotion is very performance oriented so I would like the titles to be more "legitimate" looking.

You can incorporate the logo if you want. it's your call.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IPWA.jpg

IPWA World Heavyweight - Something similar to the IWGP 3rd belt

IPWA World Junior Heavyweight

IPWA North American Title

Reaper, great to see you back, your work is first rate!

If I could:

PWA Heavyweight Championship

PWA Television Championship

PWA American Championship

if you could use the 'PWA' logo from this show banner

http://pwa.wwa-wrestling.com/pwathrowdown.jpg

Many thanks

Your logo isn't showing up.

R

Before your request list gets insurmountable, I'd like to throw in a request for three belts for a created company. The promotion is National Wrestling Federation, and is a very old school type of promotion based out of the Mid South. The company uses this logo (courtesy goes to Kamchatka and whoever originally requested it):

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/hrdcoresidebrns/NWF.jpg

The three title belts that I'd like to request are:

NWF World Heavyweight

NWF World Television

NWF World Tag Team

If I can make a request regarding the style, it would be that the belts look very old-school, without a lot of pizzazz. Something akin to the work you did with the XWA titles or the MAW Traditional title that you did would be ideal. Also, don't feel obligated to necessarily try to fit the logo onto the belts - if it detracts from the old-school feel of the belt, I'm fine with it not being on there.

Thanks in advance Reap. Hopefully I didn't take all the creative joy out of your work with such a specific request.