The GDS-Verse (Progress & Submission Thread)

So, I was just checking for an update and keep getting so hyped up for this mod small part because WilsonWorld failed and everyone I could get to be moved over to Sebs went with it. But most of all because I will be able to open this up and play with a bunch of guys who have pictures that match. The only thing I hate in Cverse is that the guys have different picture, Most are awesome renders but don't match styles. I will be honest if the worker is in the Cverse and is an amazing character but his picture doesn't match a default picture simaler to sebs I wont even acknowledge that he is in the database. I hope Ryland decides to make this an offical alternitve to the Cverse that only allows offical data from you to be part of it. That being said I will be heading over to continue work on my APW(SEBS CREATED FED!) and continue kicking ass.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;449566]Is there a way to submit promotions perhaps as well?[/QUOTE] Promotions were submitted and set back in the 07 Thread. They've been set for a while, I just haven't announced them all yet since a couple really depended on what the final character count was looking like. But yeah, they're done and dusted for the US and Canada for the time being. I won't be working on any other areas fully until those two are well balanced and functioning. [QUOTE=machinesxe;448640]That being said I will be heading over to continue work on my APW(SEBS CREATED FED!) and continue kicking ass.[/QUOTE] Well Adam created APW and all the bios, I just provided the renders. That being said, I still need those render descriptions for some of the WilsonWorld characters ;) Just to echo the brief update on the first page... The final deadline for character submissions will be Sunday the 29th of June. To avoid the added confusion of timezones, instead of setting a time I'll be checking my inbox and the forums on Monday night, so anything sent from anywhere else on Sunday should be there by then. Now back to tying up a few loose ends and PM's.

Sebs, I just emailed you 2 different emails. With the images I had previously made for my mod with the characters that I wished to make your mod. I am sure I can give you tons more if your interested for and updated version for guys outside of the US and Canada since I had about 50-60 guys in mind that just never got done. BTW. I just noticed the Savages and Hawthorn up there and Whitman. They are awesome brother. Good Job!

[QUOTE=machinesxe;452127]BTW. I just noticed the Savages and Hawthorn up there and Whitman. They are awesome brother. Good Job![/QUOTE] Thanks. Hawthorn was pretty darn close, considering he was done from memory, just got the suit colours the wrong way around. First post updated (w/ a few new renders too) as today is the [B]LAST DAY FOR CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS[/B], so I need those outstanding files and posts so that I can pick them up tomorrow and work them into the data.

Oh Kontusia you handsome, clueless bastard you... not even sebsplex can get your name right due to the fact you always seem to bring the goods on the mic and then... when in the ring... people forget you're there. Kontusia... fight in more battle royales!

[QUOTE=Beeker;453760]Oh Kontusia you handsome, clueless bastard you... not even sebsplex can get your name right due to the fact you always seem to bring the goods on the mic and then... when in the ring... people forget you're there.[/QUOTE] Pfh! I only missed out one 'i'... it might be the only one, but it's still only one letter. :p Character deadline has now gone, minor update on the front page... back to work.

Man! You nailed McVain hard. Can't wait to see all the rest of the world put togther and get a chance at this. TEW 08 is going to be the best of all them sofar just because of this mod! Mad ups to Seb for keeping this mod going. I am sure it is very diffacult because you are doing everything on your own. BTW, with me working hard on my Storyline/Angle pack would you be interested in bundling it into the GDSVerse?

Thanks guys. I've just slapped the latest batch in the first post. I'm trying to plough through the renders whilst working on the data, although innevitably the mod will probably come out with a number of workers still needing renders, but I'll do them as I go and post pic-pack updates if necessary. [QUOTE=machinesxe;454017]BTW, with me working hard on my Storyline/Angle pack would you be interested in bundling it into the GDSVerse?[/QUOTE] I'll check it out when it's done. At the moment I've just got the defaults in and added a couple of Verse specific segments.

Basic Data Name: Bruiser Plewsy Short Name: BP Gender: Male 14th September 1981 Nationality: American Based In: America, Japan Active In: America, Japan BIOGRAPHY Plews was an All-State football player in High School. He gave up football after getting a knee injury. 2 years later he started training to be a wrestler after a friend introduced him to the sport. He is a genuin tough guy but has been claimed to be a nice guy Personal Data Style: Brawler/Power house Size: Large Heavyweight Personality: class act Face Gimmick: Hero Heel Gimmick: Wildman Favoured Role Wrestler Languages: English (fluant) Japanese (OK) Main Finisher: Jumping knee drop (sometimes off top rope)(Pin) Secondary Finisher: Running Knee Strike Performance (0-100) Babyface: 70 Heel: 100 Cool: 80 C0cky: 20 Crazy: 70 Legit: 70 Comedy:20 Weasel: 0 Brute: 100 Weird: 70 Wholesome: 50 Skills (0-100) Brawling: 75 Puroresu: 60 Hardcore: 60 Aerial: 10 Flashiness: 10 Mat Work: 10 Chain Wrestling: 5 Submissions: 10 Microphones: 60 Charisma: 80 Acting: 70 Announcing: 5 Athletisism: 80 Toughness: 100 Stamina: 75 Power: 85 Basics: 80 Psychology: 80 Safety: 75 Consistency: 75 Selling: 50 Respect: 70 Looks: 25 Superstar Quality: 60 Intensity: 60 Stiffness: 50 Resilience: 100 Menace: 85 Overness* I’ll take the number as standing for ‘set-all’ , but feel free to specify differing values for each reason… it just didn’t seem worth typing them all out. USA: 60 Mexico: 25 UK: 25 Canada: 25 Japan: 60 Europe: 20 RENDER DESCRIPTION Exactly Like Bruiser Brody [URL="http://www.geocities.com/smokyrobmoore/brody1.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/smokyrobmoore/brody1.jpg[/URL]

[QUOTE=Actarus;456241]This is REALLY coming out awesome, guys. Especially to Sebsplex, your work is just awesome! Just had to give you some praise and encouragement. Carry on.[/QUOTE] Thanks man, much appreciated. Too much of a passing visit today to do a full update... so here's another network logo done instead. [IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/sebsplex/RokTV.jpg[/IMG]

Basic Data Name: Masked Propaganda Short Name: Masked Propaganda Gender: Male Birth Month/Year: January 1982 Nationality: American Based In: USA Active In: USA/Canada BIOGRAPHY Not much is known about this masked instigator. It is assumed he is from New England as he is based in Boston. His very vocal hatred for anything British and Italian probably means he is Irish. but his tirades have been focused on the French Canadians too. As he is always unafraid to go against the grain and lay into an enemy, usually using racial tirades or anything else considered "taboo" (questioning sexuality or physically assaulting valets) he is without question one of the most hated men in this business or at least to the few who have witnessed his hate. At least he would be if he ever would go to a mainstream promotion, of course he won't due to the unwillingness of any company to resort to something as low brow to get heat. Personal Data Status: Active Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Lightweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Normal Face Gimmick: None Heel Gimmick: Cult Leader Loyalty: None Favoured Role Wrestler: Always Occasional Wrestler: Never Manager: Sometimes Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Personality: Never Road Agent: Never Languages: English Main Finisher: Holocaust Creation - pinfall Secondary Finisher: V-2 - pinfall Personal Drug Problems, Steroid Usage, Law Problems, etc. NONE Performance (0-100) Babyface: 0 Heel: 92 Cool: 35 C0cky: 87 Crazy: 19 Legit: 59 Comedy: 30 Weasel: 70 Brute: 10 Weird: 40 Wholesome: 0 Skills (0-100) Brawling: 52 Puroresu: 10 Hardcore: 45 Aerial: 42 Flashiness: 20 Mat Work: 60 Chain Wrestling: 65 Submissions: 40 Microphones: 90 Charisma: 70 Acting: 95 Announcing: 0 Athletisism: 70 Toughness: 55 Stamina: 80 Power: 40 Basics: 75 Psychology: 80 Safety: 70 Consistency: 69 Selling: 60 Respect: 10 Looks: 65 Superstar Quality: 60 Intensity: 67 Stiffness: 30 Resilience: 55 Menace: 25 Refereeing: 0 MMA Style: 0 Overness* I’ll take the number as standing for ‘set-all’ , but feel free to specify differing values for each reason… it just didn’t seem worth typing them all out. USA: 20 (New England is at 40) Mexico: 0 UK: 0 Canada: 15 Japan: 0 Europe: 0 *These values may be adjusted somewhat if the mod needs balancing… e.g. if there are far too many characters set with ‘A’ overness. Physical (0-100) Head: 100 Body: 100 Arms: 100 Legs: 100 Contracts N/A Group Info Team/Stable Name: Blitzkrieg/Fourth Reich Members: (C-verse he was the running mate of Citizen X. Of course that don't apply here.) Experience: (Always an accomplished tag competitor sometimes putting it ahead of singles competition) Hope that helps Sebs. As I stated in the PM by all means mess around with it any and all you like.

I have one question, what parts do Katheryn Wyze and Daisy Wisney have in this mod? I am a big fan of women in wrestling, and I'm just curious. And will you also have any more females added in the mod? BTW, I did a worker, Tiffany Valiant, not too long ago (I posted it in the TEW 2007 mod boards, before TEW 2008 came out), and I'm wondering if you put her in.

Basic Data Name: Aaron Genocide Short Name: Genocide Gender: Male Birth Month: March 23, 1978 Nationality: American Based In: Canada Active In: USA, Canada, and Mexico BIOGRAPHY The self proclaimed chosen one, Aaron Genocide is one of the most talented and over superstars in the world today. He is notorious for his backstage behavior as being out of control and egotitacial. He has creative control and doesn't like to put people over. Personal Data Status: Active Style: Technichan Size: Middleweight Personality: Manipultive Politician Attitude: Egomaniac Face Gimmick: ****y Heel Gimmick: ****y Loyalty: None Favoured Role Wrestler: Always Occasional Wrestler: Never Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Personality: Never Road Agent: Never Languages: English, Spanish, Japnesse (All fluent) Main Finisher: Genocidal Driver (Vertabraker) Secondary Finisher: Leap of Fury Personal Alchololic: 60 Hard Drug: 70 Law Problems: 50 Performance (0-100) Babyface: 85 Heel: 100 Cool: 75 C0cky: 100 Crazy: 42 Legit: 64 Comedy: 55 Weasel: 92 Brute: 40 Weird: 20 Wholesome: 60 Skills (0-100) Brawling: 80 Puroresu: 85 Hardcore: 56 Aerial: 93 Flashiness: 95 Mat Work: 80 Chain Wrestling: 86 Submissions: 89 Microphones:100 Charisma: 100 Acting: 100 Announcing: 0 Athletisism: Toughness: 43 Stamina: 90 Power: 34 Basics: 96 Psychology: 80 Safety: 65 Consistency: 85 Selling: 90 Respect: 11 Looks: 100 Superstar Quality:100 Intensity: 50 Stiffness: 50 Resilience: 76 Menace: 33 Refereeing: 0 MMA Style:0 Overness* I’ll take the number as standing for ‘set-all’ , but feel free to specify differing values for each reason… it just didn’t seem worth typing them all out. USA: 95 Mexico: 75 UK: 60 Canada: 90 Japan: 80 Europe: 40 *These values may be adjusted somewhat if the mod needs balancing… e.g. if there are far too many characters set with ‘A’ overness. Physical (0-100) Head: 100 Body: 100 Arms: 100 Legs: 100 Contracts N/A Business Business Reputation: Roster Size: Pacts: Patience: Roster Turnover: Finance: Booking Reputation: Hiring Style: Firing Style: Title Changes: Style Preference: RENDER DESCRIPTION I’ve partially lifted this from one of Clarity’s posts in the Render Thread, but the same applies here. Keep in mind with the renders that there will be some limits (depending on what props are needed), but I’ll try where possible to compromise should I need to do something that Poser won’t let me do. This form doesn’t have to be followed, but when people post their descriptions; these things should be kept in mind at least… Hair – Hair just like Alex Shelley but the whole thing is black. Facial Hair – HBK beard (circa. 1997) Eyes – Brown Face – Randy Orton pretty boy like. Extras – Keeps a tooth necklace around his neck Clothes – has taped wrists Body- Basicly a Shawn Micheals like physique back in 1997

[QUOTE=Mary_E_Winstead_Fan;459974]I have one question, what parts do Katheryn Wyze and Daisy Wisney have in this mod? I am a big fan of women in wrestling, and I'm just curious. And will you also have any more females added in the mod? BTW, I did a worker, Tiffany Valiant, not too long ago (I posted it in the TEW 2007 mod boards, before TEW 2008 came out), and I'm wondering if you put her in.[/QUOTE] Daisy Wisney is a head booker and semi-active competitor of a small promotion in the South East. Katheryn Wyze is one half of a mixed tag team with her brother, Xander. There are far more than two female workers in the mod. It's just that I haven't rendered too many since I've only got a fairly limited selection of Poser add-ons for women at the moment and was hoping to get a hold of quite a bit more before launching into rendering a lot of them. I have been making a conscious effort to render up a few more though... I'm up to four female renders complete now. But yeah, there are quite a few women with significant roles in the GDS-Verse. Oh and yes, Tiffany Valiant is in. I've included everything that was submitted back in the old 07 thread. Didn't seem worth doing a full update today. I've mainly been doing data and story work. It takes a while to fix all the personalities, gimmicks and reputations that went a bit haywire when I converted the data. Switching between the two versions of TEW can be quite time consuming. I'll probably slap up a few more renders during the week, if nothing else.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;460634]Daisy Wisney is a head booker and semi-active competitor of a small promotion in the South East. Katheryn Wyze is one half of a mixed tag team with her brother, Xander. There are far more than two female workers in the mod. It's just that I haven't rendered too many since I've only got a fairly limited selection of Poser add-ons for women at the moment and was hoping to get a hold of quite a bit more before launching into rendering a lot of them. I have been making a conscious effort to render up a few more though... I'm up to four female renders complete now. But yeah, there are quite a few women with significant roles in the GDS-Verse. Oh and yes, Tiffany Valiant is in. I've included everything that was submitted back in the old 07 thread. Didn't seem worth doing a full update today. I've mainly been doing data and story work. It takes a while to fix all the personalities, gimmicks and reputations that went a bit haywire when I converted the data. Switching between the two versions of TEW can be quite time consuming. I'll probably slap up a few more renders during the week, if nothing else.[/QUOTE] Alright, thanks for replying! This mod is gonna be amazing. =)

[QUOTE=Mary_E_Winstead_Fan;461128]Alright, thanks for replying! This mod is gonna be amazing. =)[/QUOTE] No problem. Hopefully it'll come together well. Eventually I'll get some random snapshots of characters and promotions posted to reveal more of the data, I just want to get the backstory written up first, although finding the time to do it (and do it well) hasn't been easy lately... I wish I was still at college and had summer hols coming up. :( Anyway, I've slapped another batch of renders in the first post. Beek, I'm not too sure on Candice. I don't know if she's as tanned or bimbo-ish as intended (I think I also forgot earings... sigh), but I'll await your opinion on her. ;)

[QUOTE=sebsplex;463038]Anyway, I've slapped another batch of renders in the first post. Beek, I'm not too sure on Candice. I don't know if she's as tanned or bimbo-ish as intended (I think I also forgot earings... sigh), but I'll await your opinion on her. ;)[/QUOTE] Not quite how I pictured Candice but it works. I pictured her with longer, cheerleaderish hair. I kinda like the shorter look though. Ear rings should be dangly if you've got them. I would like to see an alt (greedy I know) of her with much redder lipstick. I should really post the pic on EWB to get proper feedback, people still talk to me about Candice to this day. She's probably the most icon character I ever made. Although Norcross, Konrad and the Stuttering Superstar Bobby Rude probably come close. Still considered on of the most amazing created Divas ever. *** And that pic just doesn't seem to go with a guy called Greg Welch. It's like this alt-badass image... with a name that sounds like a kid's drink. He better have a good moniker OR a serious chip on his shoulder.

[QUOTE=Beeker;463593]And that pic just doesn't seem to go with a guy called Greg Welch. It's like this alt-badass image... with a name that sounds like a kid's drink. He better have a good moniker OR a serious chip on his shoulder.[/QUOTE] His real name is Greg Welch( I was making this character for the WilsonWorld Project that I started and new a kid named Greg Welch and Brian Welch and I decided to make them both, only one was submited to the original GDS package and that was Greg b/c he is aka Brimstone. Here is the original picture that I made back in summer of 07 [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/machinesxe/GregWelch.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Beeker;463593]Not quite how I pictured Candice but it works. I pictured her with longer, cheerleaderish hair. I kinda like the shorter look though. Ear rings should be dangly if you've got them. I would like to see an alt (greedy I know) of her with much redder lipstick.[/QUOTE] Yeah I tried the longer hair styles I had, but none of them really seemed to suit. That short style seemed the most bimbo-ish, so I went for it. I think I can manager an alt with redder lipstick sometime though. Minor update to the first page... nothing much... it's too hot today. :(

Archived