The GDS-Verse (Progress & Submission Thread)

[QUOTE=Kobe1724;508760]How many workers have been submitted and of those how many renders have been completed?[/QUOTE] Overall, over 600 potential characters were submitted. So far, the Beta contains around 350 characters of which, over 300 have renders (a few with alts). Between the Beta and the Full version, I'll work in more characters. As it stands, virtually everyone who has submitted a character is represented in the Beta. Any that I miss (it's tricky to keep track of exactly everyone), will have theirs added inbetween the Beta and the Full version. [QUOTE=derek_b;508671]Just checking into this again to see how it's going and I have to say that all the pics on the first page are AWESOME!! I can't wait to see this when it's finished, it's going to be amazing. :D[/QUOTE] Well if it eventually plays anywhere near as well as the C-Verse 97 data, I'll be a happy man indeed. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=sebsplex;509107]Overall, over 600 potential characters were submitted. So far, the Beta contains around 350 characters of which, over 300 have renders (a few with alts). Between the Beta and the Full version, I'll work in more characters. As it stands, virtually everyone who has submitted a character is represented in the Beta. Any that I miss (it's tricky to keep track of exactly everyone), will have theirs added inbetween the Beta and the Full version.[/QUOTE] That sounds phenomenal. I really can't wait to play this. It's going to be legen-wait for it... dary!

[QUOTE=mike b;509655]How long more till this mod comes out i cant wait fr another c verse type mod with all fictional characters.[/QUOTE] From the first page... [QUOTE]All efforts are gearing towards the beta at the moment. Like always, I'll avoid pinpointing a date. Once it's virtually complete, I'll let everyone know prior to actually releasing it.[/QUOTE] Basically the "It's done, when it's done." answer.

New Wrestler Basic Data Name: Darien Leonhart Short Name: Darien Gender: Male Birth Month/Year: December 1981 Nationality: American Based In: America Active In: America, Canada BIOGRAPHY Darien "Black Mamba" Leonhart (born December 25 , 1981) is an American pro wrestler noted in the industry for his handsome looks and freakish athleticism. Was named people magazines "sexiest man alive" in 2007, a first for a wrestler. Personal Data Status: Active Wrestler Style: Entertainer Size: Light Heavyweight Personality: Very Social, reliable and driven The rest of the stats are middling Face Gimmick: Unique Charismatic Heel Gimmick: Unique Charismatic Loyalty: none Favoured Role Wrestler: Usually Occasional Wrestler: Never Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Personality: Never Road Agent: Never Languages: Fluent English Main Finisher: Spinning Wheel Kick Secondary Finisher: Shooting Star Press Personal Former Steroid User (25%, reformed) Performance (0-100) Babyface: 95 Heel: 85 Cool: 99 C0cky: 90 Crazy: 20 Legit: 85 Comedy: 33 Weasel: 20 Brute: 20 Weird: 30 Wholesome: 80 Skills (0-100) Brawling: 75 Puroresu: 0 Hardcore: 25 Aerial: 80 Flashiness: 85 Mat Work: 55 Chain Wrestling: 40 Submissions: 66 Microphones: 60 Charisma: 89 Acting: 70 Announcing: 0 Athletisism: 99 Toughness: 80 Stamina: 99 Power: 60 Basics: 80 Psychology: 85 Safety: 70 Consistency: 90 Selling: 90 Respect: 55 Looks: 100 Superstar Quality: 95 Intensity: 88 Stiffness: 88 Resilience: 96 Menace: 33 Refereeing: 0 MMA Style: 6 Overness USA: 77 Rest: Let cpu set it. Physical (0-100) Head: 100 Body: 100 Arms: 100 Legs: 100 Contracts N/A Business Hiring Style: Bias Looks Firing Style: With Foresight Title Changes: Very Rare Style Preference: Entertainment & Modern RENDER DESCRIPTION: [url]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/comic-news/TomCruise_1.jpg[/url] ^^ As close to that (young Tom Cruise) as possible. And can you change my character Teagan Summers to Teagan Leonhart and put this bio in place instead? Name: Teagan Leonhart Short Name: Teagan Gender: Female Birth Month/Year: November 1985 Nationality: American Based In: America Active In: America, Canada Teagan Leonhart (born November 24 , 1985) is an American pro wrestler and the 2006 Miss Universe. She entered the wrestling industry in her post beauty queen career in 2007 at the suggestion of her brother wrestling star Darien Leonhart. Overness: USA: 55 Rest: Let cpu set it. If you didn't do a render yet she looks like this: [url]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/IMAGES/MMPH/262144.jpg[/url] [url]http://rainmakerco.com/newwave/Lacey%20Chabert.jpg[/url]

First post updated. I was hoping to post a chunk of hype/backstory this weekend, but didn't get it done in time, so it's just a standard update this time. [QUOTE=Kobe1724;509944]Are all of the renders in this topic?[/QUOTE] No. I think there are 195 on the first page, so just over half of them have been posted. [QUOTE=machinesxe;512024]*whisper* Come to me supercoolcrazysexybangingawesomemostcoolestbetainthetewworld *whisper*[/QUOTE] Well the Beta will be the starting point for the GDS-Verse. It needs room to grow, so I doubt it will be all those things. At least not straight away. :p

Basic Data Name: The Americanizer Short Name: Americanizer Gender: Male Birth Month/Year: July, 1985 Nationality: American Based In: America Active In: America Personal Data Status: Active Wrestler Style: Entertainer Size: Cruiserweight Personality Template : Class Act Face Gimmick: Law Enforcer Heel Gimmick: Wise Guy Loyalty: None Favoured Role Wrestler: Usually Occasional Wrestler: Never Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Personality: Sometimes Road Agent: Never Languages: English Main Finisher: ([B]pin[/B]/submission) The All Americanizer Secondary Finisher: (pin/[B]submission[/B]) The Boston Crab [B]BIOGRAPHY[/B] The Americanizer is a former drug and alcohol abuser turned good, He is now vowed to saving the Americans from the mistakes he made Personal Hard Drug, Alcohol (25%, Reformed) Performance (0-100) Babyface: 75 Heel: 75 Cool: 35 ****y: 21 Crazy:21 Legit: 66 Comedy: 35 Weasel: 33 Brute:33 Weird:33 Wholesome: 77 Skills (0-100) Brawling: 66 Puroresu:34 Hardcore: 66 Aerial:77 Flashiness:54 Mat Work:65 Chain Wrestling:44 Submissions:66 Microphones:34 Charisma: 55 Acting:55 Announcing:65 Athleticism: 66 Toughness: 88 Stamina: 56 Power: 88 Basics: 56 Psychology: 64 Safety: 22 Consistency: 75 Selling: 66 Respect: 100 Looks:44 Superstar Quality: 44 Intensity: 66 Stiffness:44 Resilience: 55 Menace:77 Refereeing:23 MMA Style: 22 Overness* I’ll take the number as standing for ‘set-all’ , but feel free to specify differing values for each reason… it just didn’t seem worth typing them all out. USA: Random Mexico: Random UK: Random Canada: Random Japan: Random Europe: Random *These values may be adjusted somewhat if the mod needs balancing… e.g. if there are far too many characters set with ‘A’ overness. Physical (0-100) Head: 100 Body: 100 Arms: 100 Legs:100 Contracts N/A Business Business Reputation: Booking Reputation: Hiring Style: Bias Athleticism Firing Style: With Brain Title Changes: Infrequent Style Preference: Modern Hair – Colour, style, length, etc : Short Mohawk (A la Chuck Liddell), with this pattern : Red, Blue, White, Blue, Red. Facial Hair – Clean shaven, certain style of goatee, beard, etc : Slight Shaded Beard Eyes – Colour : Blue Eyes Face – Expression, good looking, scarred, make-up, etc : American Flag Face Paint Extras – Shades, hat, baseball bat, cigarette, necklace, piercings, etc : None Clothes – Pretty much explanatory, although note that right now I’m only rendering headshots, so really the only attire I need to know about is stuff that would cover the upper body. Feel free to include gloves, wrist taping, etc since I might do some shots with a hand or two visible. : Wrist Tape Body- Fat, muscular, hairy, tattoos, skin tone, tanned, etc : Muscular Hopefully the sign-ups aren't over

I am kind of bumbed that I started a diary and posted everything about 2 weeks before the freaking Beta!!! Damn, but it's well worth it. I am totally making a diary off of the beta. I will just save my plans for my current APW Diary and try to work it on one of the promotions in GDS.

I dunno if I'm too late seeing as there's 9 pages to read through, but if I am maybe I could appear in a V2 or something... [b][u][size="2"]Basic Data[/b][/u][/size] Name: "Supreme" Liam Watson Short Name: Watson Gender: Male Birth Month/Year: May 1987 Nationality: English Based In: UK Active In: UK, Europe, USA, Canada [b][u][size="2"]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/u][/size] "Supreme" Liam Watson is a good all-rounder from the UK with a lot of potential. Despite his small frame, his natural charisma makes him a great ****y heel, fitting in with his "Supreme" persona. [b][u][size="2"]Personal Data[/u][/b][/size] Status: Active Wrestler Style: Entertainer Size: Small Personality: Rookie Attitude: Professional Face Gimmick: Blue Chipper Heel Gimmick: ****y Youth Loyalty: None [b][u][size="2"]Favoured Role[/u][/b][/size] Wrestler: Usually Occasional Wrestler: Never Manager: Never Referee: Never Announcer: Never Color Commentator: Never Personality: Never Road Agent: Never Languages: English (Fluent), French (Passable), Spanish (Basic). Main Finisher: The Eliaminator (pinfall) Secondary Finisher: Chaos Theory (pinfall) [b][u][size="2"]Personal[/size][/b][/u] None [b][size="2"][u]Performance[/b][/u][/size] Babyface: 70 Heel: 85 Cool: 75 ****y: 90 Crazy: 60 Legit: 75 Comedy: 50 Weasel: 80 Brute: 25 Weird: 50 Wholesome: 70 [b][u][size="2"]Skills (0-100)[/b][/u][/size] Brawling: 60 Puroresu: 25 Hardcore: 30 Aerial: 50 Flashiness: 75 Mat Work: 70 Chain Wrestling: 60 Submissions: 40 Microphone: 60 Charisma: 90 Acting: 75 Announcing: 10 Athletisism: 80 Toughness: 75 Stamina: 60 Power: 40 Basics: 60 Psychology: 60 Safety: 75 Consistency: 80 Selling: 80 Respect: 25 Looks: 75 Superstar Quality: 80 Intensity: 10 Stiffness: 15 Resilience: 75 Menace: 5 Refereeing: 0 MMA Style: 0 Feel to change these if they're too high. [b][u][size="2"]Overness[/u][/b][/size] USA: 20 Mexico: 00 UK: 40 Canada: 15 Japan: 00 Europe: 30 [b][u][size="2"]Physical (0-100)[/u][/b][/size] Head: 100 Body: 100 Arms: 100 Legs: 100 [b][u][size="2"]RENDER DESCRIPTION[/u][/b][/size] I’ve partially lifted this from one of Clarity’s posts in the Render Thread, but the same applies here. Keep in mind with the renders that there will be some limits (depending on what props are needed), but I’ll try where possible to compromise should I need to do something that Poser won’t let me do. This form doesn’t have to be followed, but when people post their descriptions; these things should be kept in mind at least… Hair – Short, messy, brown Facial Hair – Unshaven Eyes – Green Face – ****y grin, raised eyebrow Extras – None Clothes – Taped wrists and finger joints Body - White, muscular

Archived