The Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society (Cornellverse)

FCW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man: Puerto Rican Power & ??? vs [b]The Latino Kings[/b] [i]I'm going against the grain here as I can see this setting up some future feuds. Of course, PRP won't take the fall.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Kashmir Singh [i]I mark for The Sensational One but I doubt that Hernandez's reign will end with no defences[/i] 937 Ib Express vs [b]Natural Storm[/b] [i]Natural Storm can actually wrestle[/i] Bradford Peverall vs [b]Leper Messiah[/b] Amo Del Gato vs [b]Handsome Stranger[/b] [i]Stranger is way too over to lose to a newcomer[/i] [b]Hells Bouncer[/b] vs Regular Joe [i]I feel Bouncer's going ot get a long buildup for a title match[/i] [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [i]Too much talent[/i] [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Carlos Gonzalez [i]You won't job yourself out two shows in a row[/i]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings [I]Please let the ??? be the Warlords of Pain![/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [I]Can't see Hernandez dropping the belt already, could set up a nice fued though[/I] [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]I know you hate them, but really, Natural Storm winning this one is something I don't see happening[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]Go Tully![/I] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [I]The Cat Master must win![/I] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [I]I'm sensing some Shawn Gonzalez post match shenanigans[/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]Just cuz[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Carlos Gonzalez[/B] [I]In an attempt to keep Shawn happy?[/I]

Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger [/B] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez

FCW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings [I]When you are the owner and champion, you don't lose to a bunch of jabronis[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [I]having just won, he isn't going to lose it unless TCW or SWF came calling.[/I] 937 Ib Express vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] [I]DQ win when the 'Tub o lards' blindside them to get to the buffet table.[/I] Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [I]Keeping Tully as a viable contender[/I] Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [I]rebuilding momentum after losing the belt[/I] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [I]ugly squash [/I] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [I]Better potential[/I] [B]Charles Rainier [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]Booker prerogative[/I]

FCW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings PPR has three things going for him. He's the boss, LK sucks and he's got mystery parteners Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh Hernandez won't lose on his first defense. [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm I usually don't like powerhouses and I'm a huge Natural Storm fan but I think for the product Express can be huge. Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] builds up toward another title shot. Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] Builds up for a rematch [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe Bouncer wins to move onto take on the man he attacked Shawn Gonzalez. Kirk Jameson vs [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] I just really like Tigre Charles Rainier vs [B]Carlos Gonzalez[/B] Gonzalez will win then get beat by Hell's Bouncer as he tries to get through to his brother.

I just missed out on the first shows' predictions, so I'll be sure to get mine in early this time. FCW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man: [b]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/b] vs The Latino Kings [i]Mystery partners = win. As for who the partners are, I'm guessing Shawn Gonzalez and a newcomer.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Kashmir Singh [i]Hernandez definitely isn't losing it on his first defense.[/i] [b]937 Ib Express[/b] vs Natural Storm [i]The express get the win here, but I think this starts a feud with NS.[/i] Bradford Peverall vs [b]Leper Messiah[/b] [i]Messiah is just too cool to lose two in a row.[/i] Amo Del Gato vs [b]Handsome Stranger[/b] [i]Stranger gets some momentum back for a future rematch.[/i] [b]Hells Bouncer[/b] vs Regular Joe [i]Squash.[/i] [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [i]The luchadores aren't having much luck here.[/i] [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Carlos Gonzalez [i]Carlos sucks.[/i]

CW Valentin Violenta Special Attraction Six Man:[B] Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings He's the boss, but I would love to see The Kings win. Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh Hernandez definitely isn't losing it on his first defense. [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] Messiah is just too cool to lose two in a row. Amo Del Gato vs [B]Handsome Stranger[/B] [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe Squash. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez I actually like Carlos, but you dont so...

Special Attraction Six Man: [B]Puerto Rican Power & ???[/B] vs The Latino Kings Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kashmir Singh [B]937 Ib Express[/B] vs Natural Storm Bradford Peverall vs [B]Leper Messiah[/B] [B]Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs Regular Joe [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr [B] Charles Rainie[/B]r vs Carlos Gonzalez I will say that you're rather harsh on Carlos. He's not the greatest, but then again he's very young. He does pretty well with some nice hardcore opponents, but maybe not so much with FREEDOM's style...

[CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][B][U]Valentin Violenta[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sunday February 10th 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 704)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][I]Your host's for the show:[/I][/B] [B]At the Announce Table:[/B] [B]Dane O'Hara & Cueball Lynch [/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG] [B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] [B]Sara Silver[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show Match : Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs Matt Hocking[/B] For a pre-show match this wasn't terrible, but it still wasn't great and both competitors weaknesses were clear to see. Hocking is solid but doesn't do anything particularly great yet, whilst Dragon is all sizzle and no steak. Highlighting why both of them are currently only being pushed as lower card workers. Dragon Del Arco got the win with the Dragon Driver 07 (a nasty looking cross legged reverse pile-driver) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr defeated Matt Hocking in 5:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]The announce team of Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch are about to welcome the fans to the show, when the Latino Kings come storming down the ramp and 'Carlos' Batch has a mic in hand......[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Kings of da street in da house !!!![/COLOR] [I]The crowd boo's their arrival[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Kings of the Street ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Do you need me to repeat that fool ?[/COLOR] [I]Cueball Lynch laughs[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Shut Up Cueball, you ain't one of us[/COLOR] [I]O'Hara can't help have a chuckle back, as Cueball who tries to get in good graces with the heels is put in his place[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] The Latino Kings are dead, no more but here come's the Kings of the Street.....the Kings reborn, the Kings ready to take over FCW like a revolution, like no other, everyone willing to join in the good fight a brother.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] Yeah you hear what Carlos Sayin'....and if you ain't down with it, then you fools, cos we takin' over and there ain't no one who can stop us.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I think Puerto Rican Power might have something to say about that ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch[/B]: Damn Fool ! If you carry on mentioning that name, then you may not be in a fit state to do the announcing for the rest of the show. Say that Puerto Rican Power make love to himself[/COLOR] [I]Dane refuses to say such an absurb and derogatory statement[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Say it ! Say it ![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane:[/B] No way, I wont be bullied by you or your gang of thugs[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Big mistake.....Dane, I'll give you one more warning......[/COLOR] [I]Chavez and Galindo then grab O'Hara......[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Still refusing Dane, still refusing to tell the truth ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] OK, OK....Puerto Rican Power makes love to himself.....satisifed now[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Not really fool, but we will be satisifed when that self indulgent idiot Power and his two Jabroni friends get the beatin' they deserve.[/COLOR] [I]The re-christened Kings of the Street, then head back up the entrance ramp, to a chorus of boos from the fans.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Batch really works well with the Kings as he give them a mouthpiece, they have a solid gimmic but none of them can really work the stick that well at this moment in time. The segment was mostly there to explain the stables name change. I just thought, they're in a Latin speaking part of America, you could even consider it a separate country ,so why do they still need to go around calling themselves the Latino Kings ?.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Amo Del Gato vs Handsome Stranger[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HandsomeStranger.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Once again Amo Del Gato found himself working the opening match, against an opponent normally found working higher up the card. This was a solid evenly contested match, similar to Del Gato's match with Shawn Gonzalez at the previous show, but the lack of crowd heat hurt it, which probably had to with the fact that they didn't really know who to cheer for seeing that both are working heel. They mostly worked a clean technical match, with just one spot early in their match where they both tried to get a flash pin with their feet on the ropes and perhaps if they played it a bit more for laughs by trying to out do one another, the match may of got a bit more of a reaction from the crowd. In the end Handsome Strangers experience started to come through and he managed to set up the Cat Like Luchadore for the Catalan Twist. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Handsome Stranger defeated Amo Del Gato in 7:39 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 2: Carlos Gonzalez vs Charles Rainier[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlosGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rico Santana (Our resident Road Agent) told me after the match, that I had pretty good chemistry with Gonzalez but I have to wonder if he was watching the same match, as I was really struggling to carry Shawn's talent free brother to at least a passable contest. I suppose the fact that it ended up being passable, as opposed to a total car-crash was an achievement in itself. I picked up my first victory in FCW (and ending this match rather mercifully for the fans who had to watch it) with a Moonsault. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Charles Rainier defeated Carlos Gonzalez in 5:33 by pinfall with a Moonsault. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Leper Messiah is shown coming out of a door in the backstage area, mumbling to himself, all off a sudden he goes over to the drinks machine, and starts headbutting it....screaming the words.....[/I] [COLOR=navy]' Leave me Alone !'[/COLOR] [I]and then in responding with[/I] [COLOR=darkred]'Ask a bit nicer, then I might listen.....then again I might not !!' [/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver walks into view and looks as if she was about to conduct a backstage intereview with Messiah but then thinks better of it after witnessing his act of self harm and 'conversation' with himself. [/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Bradford Peverall vs Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Messiah came staggering out of the back and looked pretty out of it, after having what Dane O'Hara described as 'hardcore brawl with himself' and this gave Bradford Peverall the early impetus in the match. Peverall used his brawling game to try and take down the former Worlds Strongest man and though he was in control he failed to put Leper Messiah away, if anything Messiah seemed to get stronger with each passing blow, and when Peverall connected with a flurry of lefts and rights, that had Messiah slumping in the corner, the face painted psycho suddenly sat up with a sadistic smile on his face. That's where the tide of the match turned as Messiah suddenly unleashed a furious barrage of offence that had Peverall suddenly on the back-foot. Peverall tried to fight back but Messiah's whirlwind of wild fore-arm shots and knee strikes, had the laid back 'dude' in a daze and when Messiah whipped Peverall into the ropes....it was all over as Peverall just bounced right back into The Prophecy (A spinning side slam). Based on pure atheletic in-ring action alone, this was pretty bland stuff with neither man providing little more than basic brawling but it ended up being a passable contest, due to the fact that both of them (especially in the case of Messiah) are playing their gimmicks pretty well at the moment. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Leper Messiah defeated Bradford Peverell in 8:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: [/B][B]937 Ib Express (King Kong Kennedy & Ox Mastdon) w/ Herb Stately vs [/B] [B]Natural Storm (D.R Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KingKongKennedy.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk.jpg[/IMG] [B]w/[/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HerbStately.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] This was marginally better than the match the 937 Ib Express had last month, but it was still pretty painful to watch. Once again Team Tub O'Lard dominated, though Natural Storm did put up more resistance and by the four minute mark the Express had begun to 'punch themselves' out. Frustrated at his team being able to put Natural Storm away, Herb Stately tried to influence the outcome, handing a chair to Ox Mastadon but D.C Rayne saw this and nailed Mastadon with a drop-kick to the back, causing the Polish-American behemoth to hit his head on the chair. Mastadon staggered back and was then taken down with a Lariat/Basement drop-kick combo from Natural Storm. Eddie Howard, then made the cover to pick up the shock victory, as D.C Rayne made sure that King Kong Kennedy did not get back in the ring to break up the pin[I].[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Result: Natural Storm defeated The 937lb Express in 4:54 when Eddie Howard defeated Ox Mastadon by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [I]Post match and the 937 Ib Express and their newly hired manager Herb Stately stand in the ring looking forlorn, they then begin to argue with one another. The two monsters then begin to come to blows, Herb Stately then tries to get between them, but both of them shove him away....before realising that they should save their energies for another day and head back up the entrance ramp.[/I] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: F+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The crowd reaction to the argument was one of complete apathy. Remember I said that one of the Express would have their contract running out soon, well this match was part one of the process to see one of them sent packing from FCW. [/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 5: Kirk Jameson vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a solid if a little bit formulaic mid-card contest. Tigre Salvaje Jr used his speed and flying ability to take control early on, which he did before Jameson could even make his way into the ring by taking the 'Marksman' by surprise with a plancha to the outside. However the turning point came when Tigre was on the top-rope ready to pounce, when Maryam Vega had stuck her oar in by distracting Ryan Holland by insenuating that she would flash the flesh, that gave Jameson enough time to recover and send Tigre crashing back into the ring with a belly to back suplex. From there on it was Jameson all the way, as he concentrated on picking apart Tigre's right leg before locking on the Figure Four Leglock to start rebuilding some momentum. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr in 7:45 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Hells Bouncer vs Regular Joe[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a totally one sided squash to keep Hell's Bouncer looking strong. He really should have had the match won in under a minute, but after seemingly putting away Joe with a Powerbomb, he decided to pull the young jobber up for more punishment as if to send out a message to anyone else who should cross his path. After a further half minute or so of brutal punishment, Joe was probably thankful when his participation in the match as finally ended by being on the receiving end of the Damnation Drop: [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell's Bouncer defeated Regular Joe in 1:26 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hells Bouncer is looking down upon the numb lifeless body of Regular Joe, when Shawn Gonzalez sneaks into the ring, with a chair in hand, Gonzalez waits for Hell Bouncer to turn around then ..........[/I] [I]CRACK !!![/I] [I]Gonzalez levels Bouncer with a vicious looking chairshot to the top of the head......Hells Bouncer stumbles, back but stays on his feet. Gonzalez takes anothe swing, and this time Bouncer goes down, Gonzalez then locks on the Latino Crab in the middle of the ring. He keeps it locked on for almost a minute, until ringside personnel come into the ring, to try and pull a highly emotional and intense Shawn Gonzalez off Hell's Bouncer. After a bit of struggle Gonzalez eventually lets go. [/I] [I]Heading back up the ramp Gonzalez then grabs a mic[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Gonzalez:[/B] Hells Ass! Looks like you just ticked off the wrong guy. How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot ? That was only a snippet of what I can do to you, you may be bigger than me but I've shown right there I can tear your limbs right out of your sockets and after your attack on me last month, there's nothing that would satify me more than put you out of FCW for good ! So, if you're up for facing me in a proper match, lets settle this next month or is that too much of a challenge for you ?'[/COLOR] [B]Ratings: C for Gonzalez revenge attack, C- for Gonzalez challenging Hell Bouncer to a match. [/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The focus then briefly turns to the announce table, where O'Hara and Lynch are on hype duty, as they hype up the shows lone title match this time round, with Mainstream Hernandez's first defence of the People's Championship against Kashmir Singh.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez makes his first defence of the Peoples Championship tonight after defeating Handsome Stranger for it last month[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] An undeserved lucky win I might add[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Don't know what match you were watching last month but Hernandez certainly has his work cut out in the form of another sneaky customer in Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Singh isn't sneaky, he's smart and he'll be far too smart for that idiot Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Hmm, that's what you said last month about Stranger and Hernandez proved you wrong then and I believe he'll prove you wrong again[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You know what I think Dane.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=navy] Grace us with your wisdom Cueball [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] ...... I think yourself, Hernandez and Puerto Rican Power, should get together as a threesome, you seem to love both of them way too much.[/COLOR] [I]O'Hara just shrugs and sighs at Lynch's last 'playground' insult as the challenger Kashmir Singh makes his way up the entrance ramp.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kashmir Singh did alot of stalling at the start of the match, which frustrated Hernandez and the tactic seemed to work as it took Hernandez out of his stride and when Singh lured the champion to the outside by going for a powder, he took advantage by sending Hernandez into the ring-steps. That put Singh in the drivers seat and the flamboyant bleach blonde Indian, slowed the pace down, adding in taunts to Hernandez as he delivered his measured offence much to the annoyance of the fans in attendance. Singh felt he was fully in control and went for a series arrogant covers, after some pretty routine moves such as a simple bodyslam or an elbow drop. However Singh's arrogance was about to backfire and when he finally went for a more impactful move, the Running Power-Slam, Hernandez countered with a head-scissors take-down and as both got up Hernandez was able to nail Singh with the very move that won him the title the Super-Kick but this time he was too worn down to follow up immediately and when he did make the cover Singh was able to kick out. Hernandez then caught Singh with an Enziguiri as both got to their feet, setting up the challenger for the Pontiac to Home but Singh managed to counter the attempt by sneaking in a low blow and then rolling up Hernandez for a flash pin....... One........... Two.......... Thr............. To the delight of the fans Hernandez kicked out, but Singh remained in control cutting of another comeback attempt from the champion with a Russian Leg-sweep before turning Hernandez over into a Boston Crab. Hernandez refused to give in however and made his way across to the ropes. As the rope-break was made Singh once again went to his book of tricks as he sneaked in a thumb to the eye before drilling the plucky champion into the mat with a DDT. Hernandez kicked out again though, and came back with a flurry of offence that finished with Singh being planted into the mat with a running bull-dog. Hernandez then went out onto the apron and sprung back in with a flying fore-arm but it proved costly as Singh spinned him a full 180 with an explosive lariat......... One.......... Two.......... Singh looked on in frustration as Hernandez once again kicked out. Hernandez then tried to come back but was cut off by some clubbing blows from Singh, who then set his Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Power-Bomb) finisher in motion, but as Hernandez came back off the ropes he managed to use the momentum to flip himself over the challenger and as Singh turned around Hernandez nailed him with another Super Kick. The energetic champion, then decided to head up top, Singhs shoulders twitched on the mat as it looked like he was about to get back up but Hernandez came crashing down across his body with the Apparition # 14 (Moonsault Leg Drop) One............... Two................ Three !! Mainstream Hernandez had just come through his first test as the FCW Peoples Champion. Not quite as good as Hernandez match with Handsome Stranger as he didn't quite have the same smooth chemistry with Singh as he did with the former Mikel Alonso/Pecs but this was still a decent match, as they easily outshone anything that preceded it. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated The Sensational Singh in 18:21 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Mainstream Hernandez retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez is celebrating in the ring when Handsome Stranger comes out on the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Stranger:[/B] Hernandez !!! That belt does not look good on you. Gold like that belongs with someone with more class. Someone more sophisticated, someone with more charm.......someone like ME ! You got lucky last month, you had one lucky roll of the dice and you came up with the jackpot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]You know it, I know it, everyone knows it I deserve a re-match and if you don't give me it, then it just proves that you know that your victory over me was pure luck.[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez then picks up a mic of his own[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Hernandez:[/B] Handsome Stranger none of these fans want to hear you droning on, or shall I call you by one of your many other names....how about Super Starfish ?'[/COLOR] [I]That seemed to really get under the skin of the former Mikel Alonso[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Hernandez:[/B] It doesn't matter what you call yourself, the Mainstreamer does not need luck to beat you and with the backing of all my fellow Mainstreamers all over the World, I will once again beat you, like I did last month and besides before you came out to run your mouth, I was going to give your re-match next month anyway, because the Mainstreamer does not back down from any challenge.[/COLOR] [B]Ratings: D- for Handsome Strangers challenge, D+ for Mainstream Hernandez accepting the challenge.[/B] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with FCW Puerto Rican Champion and the boss of the promotion Puerto Rican Power.[/I] [COLOR=purple][B]Sara:[/B] Last month the Latino Kings, or as they have now re-christened themselves the Kings of the Street attacked you after your match..............[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Before you say anything else, yes I did get the Kings message very clear....a clear message that they want to be sent packing from FCW, tonight begins the end of their existance in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Sara Silver:[/B] It appears that the Kings have really riled you Mr Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: Riled is putting it mildly, no one else has irritated me in such a short about of time as this gang of hooligans who call themselves wrestlers. I find it difficult to comprehend how they ever got into FCW but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire......[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What are you implying by that ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] What I'm implying is that sometimes you have to team with a bunch of thugs to take out a bunch of thugs..........[/COLOR] [I]The PSW Tag Team of the Good Ol' Boys (dubbed the 'new' McWade Brothers by several smarks) walked it into shot......[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Let me introduce you to my partners for the night Mr Wooton and Mr Fitzpaine, they can't wrestle for squat but they do know how to beat the hell out of someone. These are two of the toughest guys in American and very soon the Kings of the Dump will find you why.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The fans were very disappointed that P.R Power's tag partners weren't anyone of name value and the segment came a bit flat one the Good Ol' Boys were introduced.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 8: Special Attraction Six Man Tag: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power & The Good Ol' Boys (Thimbleby Langton & Wooton Fitzpaine) vs[/B] [B] 'The Kings of the Street': Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez w/ Carlos Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ThimblebyLangton.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_WootonFitzpaine.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]w/[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If it wasn't for the prescence of Puerto Rican Power (who is treated like a god) this main event would have been an absolute disaster, as the fans did not seem too excited about watching a pair of raw brawlers in the form of the Good Ol' Boys, whilst the Latino Kings all seemed a bit off their game (as if something was playing on their mind). The match itself was a wild brawl, that even though wasn't falls count anywhere or NO DQ, Ryan Holland was willing to give the competitors alot of lee-way. After Holland almost completely lost control of the match, P.R Power and the Good Ol' Boys took control isolating the smallest member of the Kings Hector Galindo. A distraction from Carl 'Carlos' Batch however and a couple of steel chair shot from Velasquez and Chavez on the Good Ol' Boys turned the tide and Puerto Rican Power, found himself playing 'face in peril' no matter how hard they tried the Kings could not keep the Champion down and in the end P.R Power fought all three of them to get the tag back into both of the Good Ol' Boys. The Good Ol' Boys took control, as they simply 'out-brawled' the Kings resulting in a pin attempt by Thimbleby Langton on Hector Galindo. Carl Batch slid a chair into the ring howeve, and Jesus Chavez picked up the chair and cracked it over the head of Langton. This time Ryan Holland saw the chair-shot right in front of his eyes. Holland then called for the bell, throwing the match out and awarding P.R Power and the Good Ol' Boys the victory via DQ. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power, Thimbleby Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine defeated Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo and Jesus Chavez in 13:44 via Disqualication[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] It wasn't my choice to have such a crappy finish, the original plan was for the Good Ol' Boys to job and for Power to gradually bring better quality back up to take care of the Kings. Quite simply Power refused to be on the losing side, I then tried to get him to agree to a drawn finish, but he demanded that he be on the winning side, because the fans expect it and would be disappointed if he did not win. [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I tried to get it through to him, that win, lose or draw, he wasn't the on doing a job but it seemed as though his ego took over on this night and I saw a side of Wilson Lopez that I did not care much for tonight. The Kings who were originally planned to win this Six Man, were deflated after I told them that P.R Power refused to be on the losing side and that the only way I could get them to save face and still look relatively strong is that they lose by DQ.[/FONT] [I]The Kings aren't done, as Chavez continues to put the beat-down on Langton. Langtons' partner, Wooton Fitzpaine and P.R Power then come in to make the save but are leveled from behind with a couple of chair shots from Velasquez and Galindo. P.R Power shakes off the chairshot and gets back to his feet but Carlos Batch, grabs hold of his foot, tripping the champion up and sending Power into an Ace Crusher from Rudy Velasquez. Hector Galindo then heads up top and pulls out a Shooting Star Press, landing on top of P.R Power.[/I] [I]The Kings of the Street then begin to 'celebrate' like they've just won the match.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A disappointing follow up to my first show as Booker, I'll admit that I made some mistakes here. The Good Ol' Boys....what the hell was I thinking ? (Sad things is, is that I have them for another appearance) but it wasn't helped by the fact that P.R Power's ego went into over-drive over the main event. I had big plans for a P.R Power vs Kings feud but it now looks like they may have to be put on hold or steered in a different direction, as it looks like the boss has a clear problem with losing or even drawing to them.

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;446843]Great card man. Hope PRP's ego doesn't piss you off enough to walk and go book the Golden Canvas or something! I am lovin' you with FREEDOM. Keep it up![/QUOTE] I was pretty close to jacking it in, I had the first show and this show booked, before I decided to run with it as a diary game. His refusal to be on the losing side, or evening drawing really aggravated me at first, but then I thought having a 'Jeff Jarrett like' owner, who insists on pushing himself over everyone else no matter what, could make for an interesting diary dynamic.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;446850]I was pretty close to jacking it in, I had the first show and this show booked, before I decided to run with it as a diary game. His refusal to be on the losing side, or evening drawing really aggravated me at first, but then I thought having a 'Jeff Jarrett like' owner, who insists on pushing himself over everyone else no matter what, could make for an interesting diary dynamic.[/QUOTE] I'm playing with FREEDOM myself, after a year of game time I've yet to have PRP lose a single match - I'm guessing because he starts with such high pop in Puerto Rico that there's no-one you can hire who's near him. Just a warning really not to expect him to lose [i]any[/i] matches. I lost a couple of guys because I'd promised them a main event title run and PRP wouldn't drop the belt to them :mad:. I haven't tried having him lose outside of Puerto Rico where he's not so popular so don't know if that would work.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;446850]I was pretty close to jacking it in, I had the first show and this show booked, before I decided to run with it as a diary game. His refusal to be on the losing side, or evening drawing really aggravated me at first, but then I thought having a 'Jeff Jarrett like' owner, who insists on pushing himself over everyone else no matter what, could make for an interesting diary dynamic.[/QUOTE] He might be willing to lose to Hell's Bouncer-I seem to recall doing that in a FCW game on the demo. Still, having PRP never lose makes for a great feud, I'd think-they can't beat him in the ring, but beat the tar out of him whenever it's not a match.

[B][U]February Recap[/U][/B] Valentin Violenta was a disappointing follow up to my first show and the general feeling afterwards was that we should stick to headlining the shows with Puerto Rican Power, putting the Puerto Rican Title on the line. As if we weren't feeling down already unlike last month, we had also made a loss in the financial column. Though the month was in my opinion a failiure, Mr Lopez (Puerto Rican Power), still seemed happy with me.He told me that not every event can be a home run and that the main thing was to learn from my mistakes. Despite the bosses reassurances, I was still angered by his refusal to even draw with the Latino Kings. I knew the Kings going over would of made for a better main event, building them as a legitimate threat to P.R Power. When I told them that they had to lose or be fired, it completly deflated them. However I managed to bite my tongue and keep my feelings towards Mr Lopez's self preserving antics under wraps, as I wanted to keep the job and prove my worth as a booker. Besides Puerto Rico's favourite egomaniac was still paying for my five star accommadation at the Hotel El Convento. ______________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]February News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE=2][B][U]General News[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]SWF confirmed their position as the World's Number on wrestling promotion, by rising to Global Size. Worringly for everyone else they're arguably in the best shape they've ever been in, with a stacked main event and a talented mid-card brimming with potential break out stars. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]WLW become the second fed in Japan to rise from Regional to Cult Size, following in the foot-steps of Golden Canvas. The up start Lucharesu promotion is arguably Japans fastest risiing fed. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]Worker Signings[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]BHOTWG further bolstered their roster for their up coming tour. With three experienced signings (all on short term touring contracts), in the form of Shingen Miyazaki, established Gaijin Jack Marlowe and Mexican Star Champagne Lover, who will be working under his real name of Antonio Maxi Marquez[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]PGHW have signed talented but troublesome star Burning Exile. Whilst at the same time have decided to recall veteran Masutaro Kataoka from Saisho. Promising youngster Eien Miyamato and Stone Yoshikawa, come up alongside Kataoka to get their first taste of the big leagues. Their rise from Saisho to PGHW, was partially filled with the acquistion of Golden Canvas worker, Harumi Okazawaya who joins Saisho on a PPA contract. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]SWF went on yet another talent raid as they learnt of their global status. Veteran star Eric Tyler was poached from CCG, whilst Matt Sparrow gets his first real taste of the big time after leaving CZCW for the Sports Entertainment giants, completing a trio of signings is Mario Heroic from SOTPBW, who will initially go into development with RIPW. Nevada Nuclear, has been called up from RIPW to the main roster as SWF management feel that he is now ready. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The signing spree for SWF did not stop at in-ring acquisitions as they also snapped up road agent Fabulous Frank from PSW. Frank will likely be working with the lower end of the SWF roster, and they added to their refereeing team with the experienced Jez McArthur, who had built himself a reputation as a respected ref on the East Coast independent circuit. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Gino Montero, the son of the legendary Luis Montero has joined SOTBPW. Many insiders say that he has unlimited potential and bags of natural talent and could well surpass his father as the most talented luchadore of all time. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]WLW have signed up promising young talent SUKI to a PPA deal, whilst Sadanobu Korubu is brought in to bolster their refereeing team. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]Contract Extensions[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The key contract extensions came in SWF and PGHW, as both companies managed to resign their World Champions Jack Bruce and Yoshimi Mushashibo to lucrative new exclusive contracts. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Other notable extensions saw SWF retain the services of fellow main eventer Vengeance (perhaps better known as Skull De Bones). On the indy circuit Donnie J, did not follow in the footsteps of his former tag partner/turned rival James Prudence by sticking with CZCW, whilst Danny B Bling decided to stay on with NYCW. In Japan Masaaki Okazaki extended his stay with INSPIRE , whilst MPWF's retainal of Magnifico is perhaps the most notable re-hire to come of Mexico. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]Releases[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Totoya Munakata and Simon Flemingway, are now looking for work after being released from their developmental contracts with PGHW.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]Retirements[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Sam Keith, who only last year, shocked the wrestling world by turning up in TCW, after his SWF contract ran out.....has decided to hang up the wrestling boots. His final match saw him team with his fellow members of the Syndicate Stable Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins in a winning effort against rivals Rocky Golden, Ricky Dale Johnson and Gengis Rahn. Keith is expected to be kept on screen, in an advisor/manager role to the Syndicate Stable.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Alfredo Menendez who held the MPWF Campeon de Herencia as El Barbero for a staggering three year reign in the early 1980's has decided to leave the wrestling business all together, as the 68 year old looks forward to a long and relaxing retirement.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Women's wrestling saw the retirements of most notably June Butler, who had estalished herself as a respected Gaijin in Japan with 5SSW for her legit toughness, whillst female bodybuilder Nikki Power, who never amounted to much in a wrestling ring has also decided to hang up the boots. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]Media News[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]SWF continue to expand their exposure on Pay Per View, signing a deal with Seleccion Mexico to show their events South of the Border. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]A glut of new Wrestling T.V Shows are about to hit screens all around the world, ready of the new T.V Season. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]* SWF add a second show to the established Supreme TV, with Game Time, which will be shown late night on Mondays for a two hour slot on CBA. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]* TCW also add a second show with TCW TV, which gets a Wednesday Evening slot on GNN Total Sports. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]* WLW will debut WLW Reality TV a one hour highlights package that will get shown late night Saturdays on All Japan TV.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]* Breakaway Promotion INSPIRE get their first T.V Show called Titan Clash which will go out on Japanese Sports Vision 2 , Late Evening on Mondays. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]* Joshi fed 5SSW get their first T.V show entitled Head to Head on All Japan TV. The show will be a one hour highlights package and will be shown in an early evening slot on a Wednesday Night.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]* In Mexico both OLLIE and MPWF will debut new T.V shows with OLLIE Television and MPWF Lucha. Both will be coincidently enough will be shown on Los Deportes Hoy, with OLLIE getting shown early evening on Tuesday and MPWF getting the same slot on a Wednesday.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B][U]Title Changes[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The 5SSW All Asian Title is currently vacant heading into their next tour, with the retirement of June Butler, who won the belt from Raku Makauda in January. It appears that 5SSW wanted to give Butler a fitting send off, with one last (brief) title run.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Ryan Powell defeated Whippy The Clown for the vacant CGC Canadian Title on an edition of Title Bout Wrestling, following the untimely departure of Eric Tyler to global giants SWF. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Youth Energy (Shane Nelson & Lee Rivera) earned their third CGC Tag Title reign by defeating The Specialists at CGC's Luck of the Draw event.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Matt Sparrow defeated Donnie J for the vacant Coastal Zone Championship, but then in a cruel twist for the critically acclaimed Indy, vacated the title to join Previous champion James Prudence at the SWF. Sparrow's decision to 'sell out' and take Richard Eisen's money has angered the CZCW fanbase, many of who have expressed their grievances on the CZCW message boards. One fan said 'Anderson better not invite that money grabbing s**t back and besides he was never that good anyway' [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The Coastal Zone Xtreme Title also changed hands with Fox Mask winning the title in a three way ladder match against previous champion Flying Jimmy Foxx and Snap Dragon.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]In MPWF Magnifico won the Campeon De Lucha from Hijo del Relampago, whilst the Campeones De Parejas also changed hands with the newly formed duo of Electric Dreams (Spanish Superfly and Electrico) ending the strong eight month reign of Hombre De La Energia & Snap Dragon.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Torajiro Sekozawa defeated Masutaro Kataoka for the vacant Pro Wrestling Saisho Destiny Title, following the graduation of previous champion Eien Miyamoto to PGHW. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Mario Heroic made an immediate impact in RIPW by winning the SWF developmental territories singles title by defeating Brendon Idol for the vacant belt, following Nevada Nuclear's call up to the SWF.[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]UEW saw its first title change since crowning their inaugral champions with Ali Bloxsome defeating Geoff Borne for their secondary singles belt, the UEW Nations Championship. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The Incredible Koyama earned his third reign with the Show Stealer Title in WLW, ending the reign of Silver Shark. Though Shark only held the belt for a month, he packed alot of defences into a short time frame, defending the belt near enough every night on WLW's hectic 3 day schedule. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Magnum KOBE is now down to holding just one belt, this time losing the Street Fighting belt to WLW owner Koji Kojima. Whilst the talented Gaijin duo of Acid Dragon (Acid and U.K Dragon) ended the ten month reign of Power Trip WLW (Kojima & Haru Karofuji)[/SIZE]

[B][U]Predicitions Contest[/U][/B] There was a staggeringly high 14 entrants for the predictions contest for Valentin Violenta. Here's how they all did [SIZE=2][B]8/8:[/B] Dragonmack, maskedpropaganda [B]7/8:[/B] Guerrerofan777, Imerak, Mad5226, 1PWfan, Romdawg88, Tommy J, Trekkiemonsta [B]6/8:[/B] Midnightnick,Praguepride Smurphy1014 [B]5/8:[/B] Apupunchau, Imarevenant So the joint winners of the contest are Dragonmack and maskedpropaganda who both got a perfect score. For their tremendous predicting skills they both get a Replica FCW Puerto Rican Championship Belt with a signed photograph of the champion himself Puerto Rican Power ! [B]O.O.C Note:[/B] By the way all the imaginary prizes early on, will be Puerto Rican Power merchandise :D [/SIZE]

[CENTER][I][B][U][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/U][/B][/I] [U][I][B][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/B][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B][U]Notes from a Small Island[/U][/B] FCW return to action on Sunday 2nd March 2008 with Marzo En Locura. Once again the show will come from the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. The show will be headlined by the ever popular Puerto Rican Power putting his FCW Puerto Rican Title on the line against Rudy Velasquez of the re-christened Kings of the Streets. Though P.R Power and his partners for the night the Good Ol' Boys won last months Six Man Main event via DQ, the Kings had the last laugh leaving Power and the GOB laid out after the match. Can Velasquez steal the title away from Puerto Rico's favourite son or like so many others before him, will his challenge get stopped in it's tracks by the resillient champion. Good Ol' Boys of Thimbley Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine make the last of their two scheduled appearances for FCW. This time they will challenge for the FCW Tag Team Championship's against the Kings of the Street, of whom Jesus Chavez has been allowed to replace Rudy Velasquez in defending the titles alongside Hector Galindo. Will the Good Ol' Boys take the titles with them on their return to PSW or will the Kings send the team dubbed 'the new McWades' away empty handed. The third and final championship match sees Mainstream Hernandez put his Peoples Championship on the line against Handsome Stranger. Hernandez won the belt from the swarthy lothario H.S at Levanmiento Arriba. Hernandez will be keen to prove his championship credentials, with another win over the more experienced Stranger, who feels that Hernandez got lucky last time out with the Superkick. Perhaps the most anticipated match on the card is the Showdown between Hells Bouncer and Shawn Gonzalez. Hells Bouncer took Gonzalez out of action with a vicious assault at Levanmiento Arriba, but Gonzalez then got revenge on Bouncer last month at Valentin Violenta, taking out the monstrous big man with a chair shot then tieing up Bouncer in the Latino Crab. It appears that Bouncer and Gonzalez hate each other with a passion and when these two face off in the ring, it should be one hell of a fight. Following their miscommunication at Valentin Violenta, in their match against Natural Storm, it appears that the 937 Ib Express are on the verge of breaking up. Word backstage is that Herb Stately can't stop them from argueing with each other or as some fans have written on the FCW message boards, perhaps argueing over who can get to the buffet table first. With Stately struggling to keep a grip on his two massive clients, FCW management have handed him a solution, it will be King Kong Kennedy vs Ox Mastadon, with Stately as the guest referee. Whoever wins the match will stays as Stateleys client, whoever loses will be banished from FCW. Kirk Jameson and Charles Rainier both picked up singles victories last month and both of them will be looking to continue on the winning path, when they face off against each other, whilst there will be tag team action with the psychotic Leper Messiah teaming with Amo Del Gato to take on Bradford Peverall and El Hijo Del Zonk, whilst Natural Storm take on the Young Americans. [I]Here is the confirmed line up for Marzo En Locura[/I] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]FCW Marzo En Locura[/SIZE][/U][/B] [I]Sunday March 2nd 2008 at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/I][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Kings of the Street'[/SIZE] Rudy Velasquez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Grudge Match:[/B] Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Handsome Stranger[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] The Kings of the Street (Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez) vs The Good 'Ol Boys (Thimbley Langton & Wooton Fitzpaine) [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Losers Leaves FCW:[/B] King Kong Kennedy vs Ox Mastadon [I](With Special Guest referee Herb Stately)[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson[/CENTER] [CENTER]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk[/CENTER] [CENTER]Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Regular Joe) ________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=indigo][B]Predictions Form:[/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=indigo]FCW Marzo En Locura[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Puerto Rican Title:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Rudy Velasquez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Hells Bouncer vs Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Peoples Title:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez vs Handsome Stranger[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Tag Titles:[/B] Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez) vs The Good Ol' Boys[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082][B]Loser Leaves FCW:[/B] King Kong Kennedy vs Ox Mastadon[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Charles Rainier vs Kirk Jameson[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#4b0082]Natural Storm vs The Young Americans. [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Rudy Velasquez : That's the downside of playing with FCW, PRP can't lose, no matter how you try to sell it to him. Hells Bouncer vs [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] : I could see a DQ. Bouncer getting out of hand, not really caring about the match itself. Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [b]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/b] vs The Good Ol' Boys : You said yourself the Boys were on loan. Anyway, they suck. Loser Leaves FCW: [b]King Kong Kennedy[/b] vs Ox Mastadon : A shot in the dark honestly Charles Rainier vs [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] [b]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/b] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [b]Natural Storm [/b]vs The Young Americans.

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]I cannot figure out how will you be able to have PRP lose a match, he definitely isn't losing here[/I] Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Gonzales wins by DQ[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Handsome Stranger [I]After this Hernandez can move on to another challenger[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys [I]The Kings to maintain their momentum[/I] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [I]Ox at least has hint of potential.[/I] [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Kirk Jameson [I]User character picks up a win in what I predict to be a good match[/I] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato [/B]vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [I]Very tough one to call[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans. [I]Riding of a huge win last event, I doubt they'll lose[/I]

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Rudy Velasquez [i]I think matches involving PRP should be off-limits to predictions for the time being[/i] [b]Hells Bouncer[/b] vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]I'm going with bouncer based on the face/heel dynamic and heels are needed for the everlasting face champion.[/i] Peoples Title: [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] vs Handsome Stranger [i]Again, I don't see Hernandez dropping the strap so soon, especially in a rematch.[/i] Tag Titles: [b]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/b] vs The Good Ol' Boys [i]This is a gimme. No parting gifts for the GOBs.[/i] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [b]Ox Mastadon[/b] [i]Ox is the more skilled one, but that's not saying much[/i]. Charles Rainier vs [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] [i]This is tricky, but if Jameson wasn't facing the booker I'd put him over most of the people, so there you go.[/i] Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato vs [b]Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk[/b] [i]Tully should be kept in the mix but I see this tag as a chance to elevate Peverall a bit[/i] [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs The Young Americans. [i]Just a hunch[/i]

Well, it seems like just about everyone else on these boards is already doing the predictions for this diary - I suppose one more wouldn't hurt. :D I was never really able to get into the BHOTWG diary (more of a PGHW guy myself), but I'm really digging this one. The angles and interviews are way more natural in FCW, and the characters are pretty entertaining so far. I admit I was a bit leery on Leper Messiah when I first went through the data, but you're pulling it off beautifully. And the predictions: [b]FCW Marzo En Locura[/b] Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]vs Rudy Velasquez [i]Really, I'd be surprised if anyone on the roster were over enough to get around PRP's creative control. Perhaps Shawn Gonzalez, due to their friendship, but that's about it. As far as this match goes, definitely the best choice of the Kings to get a main event shot; here's hoping PRP doesn't insist on burying the poor kid, since Velasquez actually has a pretty big upside.[/i] Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [i]Considering your primary owner goal to get Gonzalez to B momentum, I can't really see him losing many matches... and while Bouncer is a pretty good prospect, he just isn't on Shawn's level. On the bright side, if anyone on the FCW roster is capable of making their opponent look good, it's Shawn - so Bouncer will at least get a decent rub out of this program.[/i] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [i]A bit of a tough call - I don't see Mainstream dropping the title only two months after winning it, but at the same time there's no denying Stranger's potential to be a very solid top heel. I hate calling for a draw or cheap finish, though. In the end, I could definitely see this having an ending designed to build to a third and final match given their chemistry. That said, Stranger doesn't really need the title as a main eventer (though he could use some momentum to build him as a challenger to PRP).[/i] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys [i]After their dismal showing last week in the main event, I imagine you're not expecting much out of the Good Ol' Boys here. As they're on the way out, it's only natural that they take the loss.[/i] Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs [B]Ox Mastadon[/B] [i]No way of knowing which of the two lumps will be sent packing here, so I went with the lesser of two evils... Mastadon is, arguably, the slightly less awful of the two. Fingers crossed![/i] :p Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [i]Quite a bit of the outcome here depends on how much you altered Charles Avatar's stats, but thus far I really don't really see you as the type of guy to book yourself over the company's best prospect a few months into your stint as booker. I don't know where Jameson's momentum is, but I have a feeling Rainier's is probably pretty low - still, should be a good match between two good prospects either way.[/i] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [i]Messiah is on a roll right now, and the push doesn't show signs of letting up - at the same time, Amo Del Gato seems to be the pick of the proverbial litter when it comes to FCW's luchadores, so a small push for him might not be out of the question. I could definitely see it going the other way, as Peverall is an extremely bright young talent, and perhaps a loss here and beatdown on Del Gato is the next step in Messiah's character arc.[/i] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans [i]You pretty much said it yourself: Natural Storm are the best face tandem you've got right now, and despite their loss in January it seems inevitable that they'll face the Kings again soon - they might even have to pick up the win this time, since it seems likely that the Kings will run out of challengers soon.[/i]

Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez - Even if PRP did agree to lose, putting the title on Velasquez would be a rediculous decision ¬_¬ Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys Loser Leaves FCW: King Kong Kennedy vs Ox Mastadon - [B]Double Disqualification[/B] - They both lose, so they're both fired? :D Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans

FCW Marzo En Locura Puerto Rican Title: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Welcome to month three of the megalong reign of PRP aka Carlos Colon. ;) Hells Bouncer vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]No matter how much work you put into him and star power he has, Bouncer should never be in the ring, much less beating upper level wrestlers.[/I] Peoples Title: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Handsome Stranger [I]Rising star vs never was. Lets see .. tough decision here.... going with the rising star.[/I] Tag Titles: [B]Kings of the Street (Galindo & Chavez)[/B] vs The Good Ol' Boys [I]Heres to the good ole boys doing the good ole job on their first and probably last visit to FCW.[/I] Loser Leaves FCW: [B]King Kong Kennedy[/B] vs Ox Mastadon [I]In the battle of blimp vs dirigible, I go for the one with the better name, and that I have seen actually get hired by somebody before.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] [I]You could go for booker privelege here, but Jameson seems to be touted nationwide as the next potential breakthru indy star.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah & Amo Del Gato[/B] vs Bradford Peverall & El Hijo Del Zonk [I]And the Diseased Cat tag team wins[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans [I]Storm get the win to get the next title shot[/I]

Archived