2002: “The Year That Was; The Year That Could Have Been”

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=david2006efc;451002]We are hoping to put FWA in the game but Roster and face/heel is coming a problem. I can't find anything on the internet tfor 2002 rosters for FWA :([/QUOTE] Some FWA results from around the middle of 2002 retrieved from [url]http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/results/fwa/[/url] June 21, 2002–FWA in London, England: Duke of Danger b Hade Vansen, Justin Richards b Jack Xavier, New Breed b James Tighe & Kruiz, Ulf Hermann b The Boyz, Zebra Kid won four-way over Mark Sloan, Paul Travell and Scottie Rock, Scott Parker b Drew McDonald-COR, Flash Barker b Robbie Brookside. Next show is 7/5 with Flash Barker vs. Doug Williams for the FWA title July 5, 2002–FWA in Telford, England: James Tighe b Hade Bansen, Jack Xavier b Duke of Danger, Zebra Kid b Mark Sloan to win All-England title, New Breed b Jody Fleisch & Jonny Storm, Pitbulls (not ECW team) b Raj Ghosh & Ross Jordan, Pitbulls b Electric Mayhem, Pitbulls NC New Breed, Flash Barker b Doug Williams, Scott Parker b Justin Richards with Jake Roberts as referee

Just looking down the WWE roster, I think the following people are underrated in one area at least: Brock Lesnar (as well as stats being slightly low, I think popularity's too high) Christian Crash Holly (hardcore) Edge Kurt Angle (tech's fine, rumble and flying maybe need looked at) Lita Matt Hardy Molly Holly Paul Heyman (only B as a manager? Come on!) Shane McMahon (hardcore and flying especially) Tazz The Hurricane The Rock (popularity only B+)

[QUOTE=AaronMaiden;452070]Just looking down the WWE roster, I think the following people are underrated in one area at least: Brock Lesnar (as well as stats being slightly low, I think popularity's too high) Christian Crash Holly (hardcore) Edge Kurt Angle (tech's fine, rumble and flying maybe need looked at) Lita Matt Hardy Molly Holly Paul Heyman (only B as a manager? Come on!) Shane McMahon (hardcore and flying especially) Tazz The Hurricane The Rock (popularity only B+)[/QUOTE] I'm bumping Lesnar's popularity down a few points. Can't lower it much though or he won't be pushed as a Main Eventer by the AI. Bumped Heyman's Entertainment skills up a tad. Probably will not change The Rock's popularity. Main Eventers getting A and A* matches constantly is a problem. Only Hogan, Flair and Austin will have A popularity.

overness for some of the workers in wwe is to low HBk only a b plus as well as the rock kurt angle is only a B Flair and hogan have A plus popularites while Steve Austin only has an A. I would up Austin Triple H and Taker to A plus and take Flair down a liitle. I also would raise jerichos poularity to at least a b plus

[QUOTE=Ghetto Anthony;452967]I'm bumping Lesnar's popularity down a few points. Can't lower it much though or he won't be pushed as a Main Eventer by the AI.[/QUOTE] Well has he debuted yet when the mod begins? Cause at first he feuded with the hardys for a while, hardly main eventing :P

Shawn Michaels is a B at best. Longtime fans tend to like him, but he's never been a draw for WWF/E. Triple H is a B+, Undertaker is an A, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho are both B, Flair is an A, Hogan and The Rock are both A*, Steve Austin is an A. I know some people will have problems with me putting Rock above Austin, but at this point the Austin 3:16 craze was long over and The Rock was insanely popular.

[QUOTE=The Shape;453207]Well has he debuted yet when the mod begins? Cause at first he feuded with the hardys for a while, hardly main eventing :P[/QUOTE] His main event push technically started after he won the KOTR in late June. But he had been dominating everyone since March. [QUOTE]overness for some of the workers in wwe is to low HBk only a b plus as well as the rock kurt angle is only a B Flair and hogan have A plus popularites while Steve Austin only has an A. I would up Austin Triple H and Taker to A plus and take Flair down a liitle. I also would raise jerichos poularity to at least a b plus[/QUOTE] If I raised every ones popularity to your standards the WWE would be incredibly dull to play. [QUOTE]Shawn Michaels is a B at best. Longtime fans tend to like him, but he's never been a draw for WWF/E. Triple H is a B+, Undertaker is an A, Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho are both B, Flair is an A, Hogan and The Rock are both A*, Steve Austin is an A. I know some people will have problems with me putting Rock above Austin, but at this point the Austin 3:16 craze was long over and The Rock was insanely popular.[/QUOTE] This sounds more reasonable. I'll have to bump the undercards popularity down a bit further though.

For those of you looking forward to playing TNA here's the current roster. [B]PPA[/B] AJ Styles Alan Funk Alicia Webb Apolo Brian Lawler Chris Harris Christian York Daffney David Heath David Young Don Harris Ed Ferrara Elektra Francine Goldylocks James Mitchell James Storm Jerry Lynn Jimmy Yang Joel Gertner Joey Matthews Jorge Estrada Kathy Dingman Konnan Lash LeRoux Lenny Lane Low Ki Marcus Bagwell Mark Johnson Mike Shane Monty Brown Mortimer Plumtree Norman Smiley Psicosis Rick Steiner Ricky Steamboat Ron Harris Ron Killings Rudy Charles Scott Armstrong Scott Hall Slash Sonny Siaki The Wall Todd Shane [B]Written[/B] Jerry Jarrett Jeff Jarrett Don West Mike Tenay Ken Shamrock (1 Year Deal) Jeremy Borash Thought about putting some Referees on Written deals so nobody could steal them from you. People like Rudy and Slick Mark Johnson have been with the company since the start. Also considered James Mitchell, but I think he worked in other places besides TNA.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to this one too. NWATNA, RoH just starting up ... was the beginning of a new era for wrestling in a lot of ways. One question, when did Glen Gilberti aka Disco Inferno join NWATNA? I remember him being on some of the early stuff but can't recall completely how long he was there for or when he joined.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;455250]Yeah I'm really looking forward to this one too. NWATNA, RoH just starting up ... was the beginning of a new era for wrestling in a lot of ways. One question, when did Glen Gilberti aka Disco Inferno join NWATNA? I remember him being on some of the early stuff but can't recall completely how long he was there for or when he joined.[/QUOTE] I believe he debuted on July 24th.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;455250] One question, when did Glen Gilberti aka Disco Inferno join NWATNA? I remember him being on some of the early stuff but can't recall completely how long he was there for or when he joined.[/QUOTE] I think Disco was there early on and then came back as part of the New York Connection with Simon Diamond, Johnny Swinger and Trinity. I'm not sure exactly when that was but I think it was around 2004-05ish.

Archived