T-Zone 2008 "The Rebirth" **Release**

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;453116]Do the workers pictures not assigning have anything to do woith the thumbs.db file in one of downloads from page 1?[/QUOTE] Thumbs.db is a Windows system file that stores info on file thumbnails when you choose that view in Windows Explorer, it's nothing to do with the database or TEW.

Same problem as Tuckerman except it seems to mainly be TNA and WWE that have no pictures assigned. It's recognising the folder because a few of the indy workers actually have pictures assigned. If it's a case that none of the pictures have been assigned to these workers then I will do it myself.

Quite a few times, especially with mods like "T-Zone", there were already pic pac's released for them in earlier times. Mods that have a history mainly. However, other's have upgraded pic's for worker's, and although they are essentially the "Same" person, the picture itself is not named the same. For example, "T-Zone" quite a few times, use's the "Real" name of the wrestler, where other mods may use their most famous name for the picture. Sometimes it's just what they think is the real name as well... Another thing that seems to happen with this current TEW '08, is after you have converted the data, the pic folder for it has nothing in it till you put them in there. This isn't automatically read right after you put them in there. Seems to catch it after starting a game, or rebooting the computer though. You have to make sure you assign the right pic folder to it as well. You can put all your pics in one folder actually, and assign all the mods to that folder if you want. I haven't tried this yet, but I think if you go ahead and make the picture folder, with the people in it already, before converting the data, you might be able to see the pic's right away. I haven't thought of testing this before converting yet though, so I don't know if it works.

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;453904]Could the pictures not assigning to workers have anything to do with patches and versions of the game>[/QUOTE] I think you need to fully describe this problem for anyone to understand it. Include if all or none show, where the pictures are located, have any names been changed, ect... Every time you post its just "pics don't work was it X?"

Well basically, I've followed the instructions from the sticky is this thread. Some pictures do assign, seems to be just the indy workers though. Nobody from WWE or TNA shows. I might just go through assigning them all manually, will give me something to do these week nights.

I'm figuring the reason that the reason pictures aren't automatically linking to workers, is that either the mod-maker hasn't done it, or he's linked them with odd filenames that most pic-packs don't follow. For example, Triple H could be linked to 'Paul Levesque.jpg' or 'PaulMichaelLevesque.jpg' or 'TripleH-b.jpg'. For me at least, certain pictures do work. Brian Armstrong works. I highly doubt it's a patch or version error, rather than a 'problem' with the mod. Just a theory.

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;453923]Well basically, I've followed the instructions from the sticky is this thread. Some pictures do assign, seems to be just the indy workers though. Nobody from WWE or TNA shows. I might just go through assigning them all manually, will give me something to do these week nights.[/QUOTE] When you open a profile hover over where the pic should be and what file name shows up? INVALID.jpg or an actual name like HHH.jpg or Cena.jpg ect... Could also be a case of pics not assigned to contracts in the main editor do all of the pics show up? Added: Also did you add the pictures after starting a saved game, or are we talking that they don't show up in the editor?

I may be the only one, but every time I create a new title, the belt already comes with an existing title history. I made a midcard tag title and it had mercedes martinez and ariel as past champions. Its not that big a deal, but its a little bit annoying

[QUOTE=gool_noel;453936]I may be the only one, but every time I create a new title, the belt already comes with an existing title history. I made a midcard tag title and it had mercedes martinez and ariel as past champions. Its not that big a deal, but its a little bit annoying[/QUOTE] Had the same thing happen. And now it's been doing "Title belt cleanup" for over 15 minutes....

Can someone please help me, how do i download this mod i really want to play it, I live in Australia and want to see what's in this mod, everytime I download it's a ace file i don't even know what that is. How can put in the TEW data folder thanks. :)

Is it just me or do you have to assign every picture to people? The mod doesn't seem set up to associate itself with either of those pictures, meaning a faily mammoth manual effort is needed. Is this how it's intended? (No slight on the maker if it is)

[QUOTE=Rathen4;454420]Is it just me or do you have to assign every picture to people? The mod doesn't seem set up to associate itself with either of those pictures, meaning a faily mammoth manual effort is needed. Is this how it's intended? (No slight on the maker if it is)[/QUOTE] I don't think they got around to assigning the pics. No one has answered the question really of why the pics aren't assigned, but I guess it was more of a neccessity to get the data out and playable before assigning the pics. Thats all I can think.

Archived