[Hype] D.O.T.T.: Generations

[B]Coming soon[/B]. A [i]modern day mod[/i] optimized for TEW'08 from the makers of the [I]Death of the Territories[/I] scenario. First Release: [B][COLOR="Red"]The Big Three[/COLOR][/B] ---------- * The initial release will feature up-to-date rosters for WWE, TNA and ROH, plus a rather large selection of well known wrestlers in the free agent pool. Further promotions and wrestlers will be added in future versions. * The initial version will be a beta, concentrating on having high quality wrestler and promotion data; everything else will be the default data that comes with the game, but will be upgraded to original data in future version. * As with the original DOTT, the focus is on accurate stats that lead to fun and rewarding game play. * Power to the Imagination.

As Ive said before with people who want to do up to date real world mods, would it not be better to start at say a set start date, like January, or June or whatever. With the ever changing real world the data always changes and Im worried that causes problems for people because they try keeping everything up to date from the word go and it creates a headache.

Hmph. A little skeptical since I know Eric Baker doesn't really dig modern age stuff, but I *will* keep an open mind. However, anything he is involved with is TOP NOTCH and as close to flawless as you can get in mod-making. Of course, I'm thrilled that DOTT is coming out in the other thread.

Archived