Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling: DaVE's not here

The King of Hardcore Tournament Semifinal Match 10,000 Thumbtacks Death Match PSW National Champion [B]Steven "The Future" Parker[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin The King of Hardcore Semifinal Match Barbed-Wire Bat Match PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Mountain Madman" Larry Wood Steve Flash's Anti-Hardcore Crusade Continues! [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs. Alex Braun [B] Bloody Dan[/B] of The Black Label Brotherhood and one half of the PSW Tag Team Champions vs. Thimbleby Langton of The Good Ol' Boys If Langton wins, the Good Ol' Boys get a PSW Tag Title shot. If Bloody Dan wins the Good Ol' Boys don't get a title shot for 90 days. Can Kirk Jameson get Revenge on The Old School? Dr. Classic vs. [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] Hardcore War! Sayeed Ali vs. [B]"Dirty" Dave Diamond[/B] Will the Rookie Monster's win streak continue? [B]Primus Allen[/B] vs. Nelson Callum Reply With Quote

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents The King of Hardcore Tour: Stop Two [/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]July 11, 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]At The Steel City Pavilion[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]In Pittsburgh, Pa.[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Attendance:[/B] 610 [B]Preshow Booker’s Notes:[/B] We ran some advertisements about how we're moving the championship belt stips off the King of the Hardcore Tournament. We used Johnny Martin and Larry Wood for an excuse, saying they requested the removal of the championship stips in order to maintain the prestige of the King of Hardcore Tournament. In reality? By including the championship stips in the first round, I screwed up ... this is how we fix it. On the attendance front, we’ve leveled out an average house of about 600 on the tour, not bad. I just wish we could break the 650 to 700 barrier. Maybe word of mouth will take over and we’ll catch fire. Tonight, however, we’re main event heavy. The Tournament doesn't give us a lot of room to book, so how Parker vs. Martin goes will decide whether the show was a success or not … [CENTER][SIZE=4][B] Primus Allen vs. Nelson Callum[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] Booker’s Notes: Man, I was really holding out hope that Callum and Allen would open the show with a bang. Looks like our gunpowder was all wet. These two were horrible together. We’ll chalk it up to bad chemistry. Mitch has said that Callum’s skating on thin ice and he’s not tough enough to be here. I’m gonna give him two more shots to do something and I may have to let him go. [CENTER][B]Primus Allen def. Nelson Callum with a running powerslam (8:22)[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Match Grade:[/B] F [CENTER][SIZE=4][I][B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] Sayeed Speaks Out[/B][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][Gangsta First Class Sayeed Ali is backstage in front of a PSW banner with color man Doc Messing.] [/B] [B]Sayeed Ali:[/B] Why am I the only black man here in PSW? Huh Doc? It’s cause I’m the only muthaf**a brave enough to be here. I should be head-linein' this joint, but instead who does PSW got in the main event? Old a** men, that's who. J.D. Morgan? Johnny Martin? Steve Flash? I sneeze and those b**ches turn to dust. They ain't got no challenges for me. Jungle Jack? I'll take Jungle Jack's nanuh, wrap some barb-wire around it and shove it up his narrow a**. But instead of fightin' those guys, where am I? Openin' up. Jerkin' a curtian. 'Cause the man's too scared I might ghetto up the place and dominate. First night here, I ain’t even on the real card, they put me in a muthaf**in’ dark match. How come they gotta call that match a “dark” match when a negro’s in it? How come everything “dark” has gotta be bad and s**t. Dark chocolate. Dark and stormy night. Dark meat. Dark Vader. [B]Doc Messing:[/B] Um … it’s Darth Vader, Sayeed. [B]Ali: [/B]Shut yo mouth, boy, grown folks is talkin’ … who do I get tonight, Doc? [B]Messing:[/B] Dirty Dave Diamond. [B]Ali:[/B] That’s right, a muthaf**in’ redneck. Ain't that a b*tch? Dirty Dave. Dave? Dirty? Boy, you ain’t never met no one as filthy as Sayeed Ali. Tonight? I’m gonna prove it, by bustin’ yo rojo ass. [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]Hardcore Match [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/DazzlingDaveDiamond_alt1.jpg[/IMG] Sayeed Ali vs. Dirty Dave Diamond[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] Booker’s Notes: I’ve put these two guys in a feud together and phase one was good. We had them nail each other with anything that wasn't nailed down, then we had them brawl to the back, trying to leave the fans wanting more. If my trusty re-do watch was working, I would have pushed the button and made this one the opener. I can't wait to see where this feud goes. Ali is gold. Dave isn't too bad either. [CENTER][B]Sayeed Ali and Dirty Dave Diamond battle to a no-contest (10:15)[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Match Rating:[/B] D [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] Dr. Classic vs. Kirk Jameson[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] Booker's Notes: The fans are really turning against Kirk Jameson and me acting like a complete a**hole didn't even help. I thought that putting him over would win him some fans. It didn't work. Not at all. There seems to be a serious Kirk Jameson backlash going on here, especially from the reports I read on the internet. Seems I might have to look elsewhere for a replacement for Steven Parker when his contract runs out. [CENTER][B]Kirk Jameson def. Dr. Classic via disqualification when The Old School runs in and beats down Jameson (12:31)[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Match Rating: [/B]D- [CENTER][SIZE=5][I][B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SteveFlash_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] The Future of Old School[/B][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][Steven Parker is taping up his wrists when Steve Flash walks into the room, flanked by fellow "Old School" members Dr. Classic and J.D. Morgan.][/B] [B]Flash:[/B] Steven ... it's time. [B]Parker:[/B] Time for what? [B]Flash:[/B] Time for you draw the line and join The Old School. A prospect with as much potential as you have can't go to waste in a hardcore hell hole, and we're here to help you protect your investment, kid. Watch your back .. [B]Parker:[/B] Is that right? [B]Flash:[/B] Yeah. That's right. We decided that with you, we've got a man on the inside of The King of Hardcore Tournament. Someone that can show the world that The Old School is the dominant force in PSW. Someone that can change things for the better by beating lowbrows like Johnny Martin at their own game. [B]Parker:[/B] So how do you propose you're going to do that? By interfering in my match? [B]Flash:[/B] Maybe. [B]Parker:[/B] Look Steve, I respect what you guys are doing, really I do, but I want to go this one alone. Maybe after the Tournament we can talk about me being on the team. [B]Flash:[/B] Okay, okay ... we’ll be awaiting your decision, Steven. We wish you the best of luck. Now I've got to teach that low-brow hardcore idiot Alex Braun a lesson. If you'll excuse me ... [Flash holds out his hand for a handshake. Parker shakes.] [B]Segment Rating:[/B] C- [CENTER][B][SIZE=4][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SteveFlash_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] Steve Flash vs. Alex Braun[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Booker's Notes:[/B] Boy, the crowd was hot for Steve in this one. They wanted to see the old DAVE alum kick Flash' backside. Unfortunately, The Church of Force rained on their parade and cost Braun the match. There was a bit of a styles clash between the two guys, but they put on a real passable match. [CENTER][B]Steve Flash wins with a Flash Bang after interference by The Church of Force.[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Match Rating:[/B] D+ [CENTER][I][SIZE=4][B]Braun and Brains?[/B][/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] [B][Beaten and frustrated with the Church of Force's interference, Braun reaches for a house mic.][/B] [B]Alex Braun:[/B] That's it! I've had it with you lunatics! In two weeks at The King of Hardcore Tour finale, I want you, Frankie Future! If I win, Ash leaves the Church of Force. You win, I retire. And the match? I want it to be a casket match. One way or another, somethin' is gonna get dead and buried. [B][Future nods and accepts. We have our first match for The King of Hardcore Tour: The Finale.] [/B][CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/WootonFitzpaine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]Thimbleby Langton vs. Bloody Dan[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE=3][B]Langton wins, the Good Ol’ Boys win a tag team championship shot[/B] [B]Dan wins, the GOB can’t have a title shot for 90 days.[/B][/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] These two teams seem to have good chemistry. So far be it for me to break them up. Now I just got to get the four of them over. I put Thimbleby over Bloody Dan in this match to continue the feud and keep things going. Funny thing? I got an email from a guy who loves the Good Ol’ Boys, and here I thought they wouldn’t be accepted by the PSW fans. Boy, was I wrong. [CENTER][B]Thimbleby wins via pinfall over Bloody Dan (10:38)[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Match Rating:[/B] D [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]King of Hardcore Tournament[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]Semifinal [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]Larry Wood vs. Jungle Jack[/SIZE][/B] [I][B][SIZE=4]Barbed-Wire Bat Match[/SIZE][/B][/I] [/CENTER] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Jesus are our PSW fans sick. They sang “Take me out to the ballgame …” before the match and had all the boys in the back laughing out loud. Larry was first to get the bat and he just about killed Jack with a swing at his head. He missed so “Strike One,” was the chant from the crowd. Larry picked up on it and swung twice more, missing jack to “Strike Two” and “Strike Three” chant. Jack then DDT’ed him. I guess the Pittsburgh Pirates aren’t entertaining to watch anymore, so the Pittsburgh faithful will get their baseball jollies where they can. Now Larry isn’t a known entity around here, but even without overness he’s put on two good matches. Larry’s a genius on the mic and in general. The fans will care about him more, and they’ll react more for sure. He’s right there on the cusp. Jack? He was just his usual 110-percent self. [CENTER][B]Jungle Jack def. Larry Wood with a Barbed-wire bat aided Jungle Jack Hammer (14:01)[/B] [/CENTER] [B]Match Rating:[/B] D+ [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]King of Hardcore Tournament[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Semifinal [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Johnny Martin vs. Steven Parker[/SIZE] [I][SIZE=4]10,000 Thumbtacks Death Match[/SIZE][/I][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Booker’s Notes:[/B] Gruesome, hardcore and occasionally uncomfortable to watch, Steven Parker and Johnny Martin put on a bloody show for those in attendance. I’m sure no one left home feeling cheated. Steven Parker continues to deliver the goods in any type of match and Johnny Martin still has it with the fans. Not much to complain about here. After 17 minutes of bashing, tearing and bleeding, here’s the finish: [CENTER][I][SIZE=4][B]Score One for Who, exactly?[/B][/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] The Old School has made its way to ringside, supposedly to cheer on Steven Parker. Meanwhile, Parker and Johnny Martin are absolutely exhausted. Both of the warriors are wearing the proverbial crimson mask. The two foes get to their feet, and with one last burst of energy, they tear into each other. Martin goes for a “Twist on the Rocks” to finish, but Parker reverses and hits the Future Shock out of nowhere. Suddenly, the lights go out and camera flash bulbs dance out of control. Fans buzz, frantic to find out what happened. Oh no, they must have thought, here Johnny gets screwed again. The lights come back on and the scene is a strange one. The Old School has their backs turned on the ring and Parker is unconscious and laying in a bed of thumbtacks. Where is Johnny Martin? He is on the top side of a pinning position. The referee looks around, but has a lack of evidence. He counts three and in a weird twist of fate, Martin has won a match in which the lights went out. Most of the fans are in full “WTF” mode as the show ends. [CENTER][B]Johnny Martin def. Steven Parker (20:36)[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Match Rating:[/B] C [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Overall Show Rating:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4]C-[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]King of Hardcore Update[/B] Tournament Finals Jungle Jack vs. Johnny Martin [I][B]in a "Hell on Earth Match"[/B][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][I][B][SIZE=5]Promos: Chapter Five[/SIZE][/B][/I] [I][B][SIZE=4]The Crappy Mystery Club (And I would have gotten away with it,[/SIZE][/B][/I] [I][B][SIZE=4]if it wasn't for you kids ...)[/SIZE][/B][/I] [/CENTER] [I][B][A man is in the shadows.][/B][/I] [B]Voice from the Shadows:[/B] Steven Parker and Johnny Martin … The two of you are truly birds of a feather. Two idiots bashing each other to death with weapons … the brain damage is so great, I think you both are just acting on animal instinct. To think that either one of you could be The King of Hardcore is absolutely foolish. Question … you want to know who is responsible for both of your fates at Stop Two on The King of Hardcore Tour? [I][B][The voice laughs.][/B][/I] The answer? The only man smart enough to pull it off. Why am I revealing myself now? Well now, we can’t have the two of you tear each other apart, now … can we? Why not? Because it’s my job to tear you both apart. [B][I][Steve Flash emerges from the shadows.][/I][/B] Johnny … it was funny to watch the look on your face when you woke up and found out that you were advancing to the finals of The King of Hardcore. Especially, when the last thing you remember is a Future Shock. It must kill you to find out that I’m responsible for your victory. It must absolutely murder you to keep looking over your shoulder and wondering when it’s going to come … when I’m going to strike … keep wondering, Johnny Boy ... I'll hit you when I'm good and ready. Which leads me to you, Steven Parker. When I came to you on July 11 with an offer to join The Old School, you should have jumped up from that bench immediately and kissed our boots. You should have said yes, it would be an honor to be a part of The Old School. Instead, you put us off. You disrespected three men, who combined, have seen more than you will ever be able to experience in your miserable life. We could have helped you, Steven … but now? We can only hurt you … and you have no one else to blame but yourself. [B][Fade.] [/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=5]The King of Hardcore Tour: The Finale[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]July 25, 2008[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]at The Ballfield[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]In Philadelphia, Pa. [SIZE=5]Main Event![/SIZE] The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* [/B]PSW Heavyweight Champion Jungle Jack[B] vs. [/B]"The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin[B] [SIZE=2]*"Napalm" turnbuckles, barb-wire ropes with glass tables and C4 boards at ringside. Ring is set to explode at the 25 minute mark. [SIZE=4]PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][SIZE=4]PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. Steve Flash [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=4] [B]Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match[/B] Alex Braun vs. Rev. Frankie Future [B][SIZE=2]If Alex Braun loses, he must retire. If Rev. Frankie loses, he must allow Ash Campbell to leave the Church of Force. [SIZE=4]PSW Tag Team Championship Match[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][B]in a Ballpark Brawl[/B] PSW Tag Team Champions The Black Label Brotherhood [SIZE=3]Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/SIZE] vs. The Good Ol' Boys [SIZE=3]Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=4] Dirty Dave Diamond vs. Larry Wood Sayeed Ali vs. The Wolverine [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=4]The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=McShamrock;475786] The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* [B]PSW Heavyweight Champion Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [I]Jack retains so Johnny can start working through Old Schoolers.[/I] PSW National Heavyweight Championship PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/b] [I]Keeps him strong for Johnny and gets the title on someone less likely to leave soon[/I] [B]Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match[/B] Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] [i]I don't particularly like going this way, but the Church of Force still needs buildup before a notable loss. Hopefully Braun returns under a hood.[/i] PSW Tag Team Champions [B]The Black Label Brotherhood Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine [i]Retain for a while yet.[/i] Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood [/B] [i]For use, Larry's time pretty much has to be now. DDD has time.[/i] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine [i]Wolvie's fun, but he should be here to build others.[/i] The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B] [I]Likely by DQ as the Old School issues develop. I figure some kind of screwy finish, as really you shouldn't hurt the Generals too badly so soon after managerial acquisition.[/I]

Main Event! The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* [B]PSW Heavyweight Champion Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] - I see Braun returning under a different gimmick possibly a mask. PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl [B]PSW Tag Team Champions The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

Main Event! The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl PSW Tag Team Champions The Black Label Brotherhood [B]Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl PSW Tag Team Champions The Black Label Brotherhood Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham vs. [B]The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine[/B] Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] Sayeed Ali vs. [B]The Wolverine[/B] The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match [B]Alex Braun[/B] vs. Rev. Frankie Future Going against everyone else here - Alex to win, and take young Ash under his wing, Braun can be Yoda to Ash's Luke Skywalker (I think I've got Star Wars on the brain today - been getting loads of texts and my ringtone is Yoda!) Then Alex and Ash can battle the force (rather than feel it!) :p PSW Tag Team Championship Match PSW Tag Team Champions [B]The Black Label Brotherhood Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

Main Event! The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [I]How could Jack lose? To anyone at this point?[/I] PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I] Flash Bang, Victory.[/I] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] If Alex Braun loses, he must retire. If Rev. Frankie loses, he must allow Ash Campbell to leave the Church of Force. [I]He won't really retire. Just be retooled.[/I] PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl PSW Tag Team Champions [B]The Black Label Brotherhood Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine [I] They earned the shot, but they won't win.[/I] Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [I]I love Wood.[/I] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine [I]Go Ali.[/I] The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B] [I]Go Old School.[/I]

PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin *"Napalm" turnbuckles, barb-wire ropes with glass tables and C4 boards at ringside. Ring is set to explode at the 25 minute mark. PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion [B]"The Future" Steven Parker[/B] vs. Steve Flash Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] If Alex Braun loses, he must retire. If Rev. Frankie loses, he must allow Ash Campbell to leave the Church of Force. PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl PSW Tag Team Champions The Black Label Brotherhood [B]Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents The King of Hardcore Tour: The Finale July 25, 2008 at The Ballfield In Philadelphia, Pa. PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin [I]Johnny's got a ready made feud with the Old-Schoolers that doesn't need the involvement of the title, so Jack retains[/I] PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]As I said last time the Old School will look dominant in the early days of this feud[/I] Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] [I]I have the feeling that Braun is either up for retirement, or you have some kind of working under a mask angle lined up for him, plus it's too early for the Church to start dropping losses[/I] [B]PSW Tag Team Champions[/B] [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] [B]Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine [I]You may be pleasantly suprised by the Good Ol' Boys but I honestly can't see the former DWB's losing this[/I] Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [I]Wood's more hardcore and I think also more over[/I] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine [I]Ali to really start making his mark, with a win over the old man[/I] The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B] [I]Ring Generals may have a mouthpiece but Morgan & Classic are part of the Old School, and right now the Old School is your top heel stable[/I]

Main Event! The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* PSW Heavyweight Champion [B]Jungle Jack[/B] vs. "The Face of Hardcore" Johnny Martin *"Napalm" turnbuckles, barb-wire ropes with glass tables and C4 boards at ringside. Ring is set to explode at the 25 minute mark. PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match Alex Braun vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future[/B] If Alex Braun loses, he must retire. If Rev. Frankie loses, he must allow Ash Campbell to leave the Church of Force. PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl PSW Tag Team Champions [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

Main Event! The King of Hardcore Tournament Finals in a Hell on Earth Match* PSW Heavyweight Champion Jungle Jack vs. "The Face of Hardcore" [B]Johnny Martin[/B] *"Napalm" turnbuckles, barb-wire ropes with glass tables and C4 boards at ringside. Ring is set to explode at the 25 minute mark. PSW National Heavyweight Championship Grudge Match in a Steel Cage There must be a winner! PSW National Heavyweight Champion "The Future" Steven Parker vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] Career vs. Church of Force Casket Match [B]Alex Braun[/B] vs. Rev. Frankie Future If Alex Braun loses, he must retire. If Rev. Frankie loses, he must allow Ash Campbell to leave the Church of Force. PSW Tag Team Championship Match in a Ballpark Brawl PSW Tag Team Champions The Black Label Brotherhood [B]Bloody Dan & Chains Bonham[/B] vs. The Good Ol' Boys Thimbleby Langton & Wooten Fitzpaine Dirty Dave Diamond vs. [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs. The Wolverine [I]Nice work on Ali's interview McShamrock, i think you've got everyone marking for my man Sayeed. [/I] The Ring Generals w/Playboy Jake Sawyer vs. [B]J.D. Morgan & Dr. Classic[/B]

[CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=5][B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/KoHC-1.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [SIZE=5][B]Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling Presents[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][B]The King of Hardcore: The Finale[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]July 25, 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]at The Ballfield[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]in Philadelphia, Pa.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]Attendance:[/B] 489[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B]Preshow Booker’s Notes: [/B]Attendance is down. I’m sure it’s the combination of being matched up with two other shows this month and the fact that it’s wicked hot outside. We were forced to move the show to an outside venue (a baseball field), due to the potential fire hazard that the Hell on Earth match could produce and that kind of hurt our attendance, too. To tell you the truth, I’m starting to get a bit nervous for Johnny Martin and Jungle Jack Marlowe. I saw the “Hell on Earth Match” demos for the exploding turnbuckles and the exploding ring about four hours before show time, and I can’t say that I’m really comfortable asking two of our top guys to put their bodies through this. Johnny, ever the hardcore legend, wanted to go ahead with it. Jack just laughed and clapped at the “pretty booms”. God, I hope he’s just ribbing me. [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/DeanWaldorf.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/MarvStatler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B] The Ring Generals[/B] [B] w/Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B][/SIZE] [B] vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [/B] [SIZE=4][B] Dr. Classic and J.D. Morgan[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s Notes: [/B]I hemmed and hawed about the finish of this match. Honestly? I shouldn’t have booked it in the first place. First and foremost, I didn’t want to hurt the momentum of the Generals, who have really hit their stride since Jake Sawyer was added to the mix. At the same time, I can’t halt the momentum of The Old School. So what do I do? I cop out and just schedule a clusterfrick. [CENTER][B] Dr. Classic & J.D. Morgan and The Ring Generals battled to a double countout (12:01)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B] Match Rating:[/B] D [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE=4][B] Ali on Ageing[/B][/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] [I][B] [Gangsta First Class, Sayeed Ali sits alone in a rocking chair.][/B][/I] [B] Ali:[/B] Old ass Wolverine, you done picked the wrong negro to f**k with! What’d you think, huh? You gonna show up and whip my a**? You think yo’ clock still has some prime minutes left to tick off? You right about one thing, grandpa paint … you got some time left. But the way I see it, you got about 5 muthaf**kin’ minutes left on that clock. Only problem is, it’s gonna take about eight minutes for me to beat yo’ a** into retirement tonight. Hah-ha! That right there is a bank statement, boy! The man can’t stop me, he can only hope to contain my black a**! Just come out and take yo’ whuppin’, paw-paw! [I][B] [Sayeed pats a barb-wire bat in his hands and leaves the scene.] [Fade.][/B][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=4] Sayeed Ali vs. The Wolverine[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B]Booking Notes:[/B] Sayeed was right in his promo. Wolfie’s too old. What Wolfie had two shows ago with Jungle Jack, he’s definitely lost it. We’ll probably use him to put over a few guys out the door. But after that? Wolf’s road agent material. Sayeed was absolutely awesome with a ton of spots. The blame for this match stinking rests alone on Wolfie’s shoulders. [CENTER][B] Sayeed Ali def. The Wolverine with a GBH Driver (8:52)[/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] E+ [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LarryWood.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/DazzlingDaveDiamond_alt1.jpg[/IMG] Larry Wood vs. Dirty Dave Diamond[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B]Booking Notes:[/B] Better. Much better. The grade got a little boost with Sayeed and his overness entering the proceedings and costing Dirty Dave the match. The Dirty Dave-Sayeed Ali feud’s moving along at a nice pace. We’ve just got to ramp it up a bit next week. Larry? He’s still got it in the performance area, but as for a full-time, main event performer? It just doesn’t seem like its going to happen. Age will prevent that. He’ll definitely help us in the midcard though. [CENTER][B] Larry Wood def. Dave Diamond via interference from Sayeed Ali (10:16)[/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] D- [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=4] PSW Tag Team Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B] The Black Label Brotherhood (C)[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]vs.[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/ThimblebyLangton.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/WootonFitzpaine.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][B]The Good Ol’ Boys[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B] Booking Notes:[/B] The GOB just isn’t ready yet or over enough to carry the mantle. We’ll cycle them down and bring in another team while we build up the Brotherhood. There’s several teams – The Old School, The Ring Generals, a CZCW team I’m negotiating to bring in – that could step up next. [CENTER][B] The Black Label Brotherhood def. The Good Ol’ Boys with an Outlaw Funeral (10:15) (The BLB's Defense number Three of the PSW Tag Team Titles) [/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B] Match Rating:[/B] D [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/HonestFrank_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [I][SIZE=4][B] Honestly Frank![/B][/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] [I][B] [The Rev. Frankie Future, pastor of The Church of Force, is standing in the foreground. Behind him, he is flanked by a multicolored haired Ash Campbell and a multicolored face painted Primal Force (Formerly known as Primal Rage).][/B][/I] [B] Rev. Frankie:[/B] Oh Alex Braun! I warned you not to anger Him! I warned you not to speak his name in vain! Now you will feel his wrath! Now you will bow before the Church! Now you will experience what it means to truly feel the Force! Come Church … tonight, we teach Alex Braun a lesson fortified with the purest of Forcely Forcelians! [I][B] [Fade][/B][/I] [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Braun's Retirement or Ash's Freedom Casket Match[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/RevFrank.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=4]Rev. Frankie Future[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4] vs.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]Alex Braun[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booking Notes (part one):[/B] So what did we do with such a big announcement? We unleashed a little surprise on the PSW audience … [I][B] Here’s how the match finished up as called by Mitch Naess, our owner and play-by-play man:[/B][/I] [I][B] [Alex Braun hits a vicious Braun Damage finish and the Reverend Frankie Future is laying on the mat, out cold.][/B][/I] [B] Mitch Naess:[/B] Good God!! Braun Damage!! Thank goodness, Ash is saved!! [B] [Braun moves over to the casket and throws open the lid … immediately upon the lid coming open, something flies out of it …][/B] [B] Naess:[/B] OH MY LORD!!! IT’S JIM FORCE!!! JIM FORCE IS IN PSW!! [I][B] [Force explodes out of the casket with FOOOORCE PUNCHES, FOOORCE KICKS, and FOOOORCE CLOTHESLINES! Force goes to the top rope and hits his trademark flying double axe handle! Force gives THE SIGNAL (Actarus, who would I be if I didn’t do this: Beeker ©), sets up Braun for the Full Force, and nails it. Then he places Frankie Future on top of Braun as boos and various debris rains down on the ring.] [/B][/I] [B] Naess:[/B] NO! GOD NO!!! Alex Braun’s legendary career is OVER … through the Tri-State area, through DAVE, through PSW ... one constant has been Alex Braun! And now it's all over ... [I][B] [Naess pauses and with absolute disbelief utters the next phrase.][/B][/I] … at the hands of JIM FORCE?!! God have mercy on our hardcore souls! [I][B][Fade][/B][/I] [B] Booking Notes (part two):[/B]Here’s the skinny, just to clue you in: a week before the match, Alex told me to job him out. So all of this was planned from the beginning. Unfortunately, my plans for Alex were shot. There would be no Ash-Braun tag team or a stint under a mask for him. He made it clear that he’d had it with the business as an active wrestler and he wants to be kicked up into the announcer’s booth. Which creates a whole new set of problems for me, do I send Doc Messing (our current color guy) out to pasture or do I retain a guy who’s been nothing but loyal to this company? [CENTER][B] Rev. Frankie Future def. Alex Braun via interference from Jim Force[/B] [B] Match Rating[/B] : D [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][I][B] Steven Parker interview[/B][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B][I][Steven Parker Stands in front of a PSW Banner with a mic.] [/I] Steven Parker:[/B] I don’t get it, Steve … I just don’t. People used to look up to you. I used to look up to you. Now, I can’t even look at you at all. You disgrace the damn sport you make money off of, you disgrace the damn ring you walk in. You blame everyone but yourself for your problems. Before the accident, you knew the risks. You knew the consequences of your path. Before the accident, you were tough, you could wrestle and you were one of the most honorable men this sport has ever known. Now? You’re just a bitter old man. You could have sealed your legacy by having me join you, but instead, you flushed it all down the toilet when you screwed me. I promised you, that I’d get back to you. [laughs half-heartedly] Funny how the context of that sentence changes here tonight. I was supposed to be the next technical genius. But you’ve ruined all of that, Flash. Because the last thing I want to be in this world, is to be just like you. So everything I learned and gained in the King of Hardcore Tournament matches, I’m unleashing it on you tonight, Steve. The very thing you hate will get shoved down your miserable throat until you vomit, Flash! That’s right … tonight, Steven Parker is gonna show everyone just how f**king hardcore the Future is gonna get. [I][B][Fade][/B][/I] Segment Rating: C- [CENTER][B][SIZE=4] PSW National Championship[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_National.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SteveFlash_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=4] Steven Parker (C) vs. Steve Flash[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s Notes:[/B] No, Steven Parker’s contract isn’t up. We've still got a little time left with us ... but we do feel he’s outgrown the National Title. The PSW hardcore fans are absolutely worshipping him and we think it might be time for him to start a PSW Title Chase before he’s gone forever to TCW or USPW. The only bad thing? I think our fans have seen enough of Steve Flash vs. Steven Parker. It’s happened in one form or another four times in the last six months. That and we had yet another Old School finish with Dr. Classic and J.D. Morgan getting involved in the finish. [CENTER][B] Steve Flash def. Steven Parker via Old-School Assisted Flash Bang (14:41)[/B] [CENTER][B] Match Rating:[/B] D+ [/CENTER] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=4]The King of Hardcore[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4] Tournament Final[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]"Hell on Earth Match"[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=4]Jungle Jack (PSW Champion) vs. Johnny Martin[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s Notes: [/B]As a booker and a friend of both guys, the match was ugly, the match was scary and it was devoid of any single human element. It just looked like two animals in the wild. Neither cared for the other’s well being and I hate to admit it, but it absolutely translated into a great show. I thought we’d be missing Johnny for awhile when he went in back first into the exploding turnbuckles … BABOOM!!! John fell down on the mat and writhed in pain, but after a few seconds, he jumped up and kept going. At the 15 minute mark, Johnny actually slammed Jack headfirst into the exploding turnbuckles … BABOOOM!!! The explosion echoed through the arena and I thought we’d be picking up pieces of Jack all over ringside. Lucky for us the charges were set to explode out and not into the ring or else Jungle Jack would be doubling as Two-Face in the next Batman movie. The big finish came when Steve Flash came to ringside when Jungle Jack was outside the ring. Flash wrestled the explosion controls away from the ringside official and set the multiple ring explosions off six minutes too early, knocking Johnny to the ground. Flash rolled a dazed Jack in the ring and Jack made the pin. Of course Flash hammed it up and pointed to his temple as he was smarter than everyone else. [B] Flash:[/B] I told you! I told you Johnny! Now what are you going to do? Huh? Hardcore has given you nothing! You have nothing, Johnny! NOTHING!! I’ve taken it all!! Tradition and true wrestling has taken EVERYTHING!! Flash laughs his way to the back, while Jack is presented with the King of Hardcore Crown. Johnny looks absolutely distraught. [CENTER][B] Jungle Jack def. Johnny Martin via Jungle Jack Hammer after interference from Steve Flash (19:33)[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B] Match Rating:[/B] C [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][B] Overall Show Rating:[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=5] C-[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I love writing for Sayeed Ali, Jungle Jack, Reverend Frankie and the Church and Steve Flash, but I'm really getting attached to the Steven Parker character. It sucks that he's gone no matter what after his contract runs out. If only we could make more progress on the popularity front and give him a written deal. Oh well ... Now, with the exception of Sayeed Ali-Dirty Dave Diamond and The Old School vs. Johnny Martin, I've got to figure out where to go from here. :)

Archived