Southern Class Championship Wrestling?

Okay, I'm feeling a hankering for some old-time NWA-type action, so I thought I'd give reviving SCCW a whirl. Seems like the perfect place for that traditional wrestling action. But... there are a bunch of guys in the database with SCCW that I'm sure I'll miss. I mean, I know Jack Griffith from TEW2007 and Rex Reeves from D-Lyrium's LDW, but... who else was involved in SCCW? So far I've got: Shane Sneer (Owner) Jack Griffin Rex Reeves New York Red Brady Prince Buck Graham Who else do I need for that authentic SCCW experience?

There was a list made in 07... let's see Shane Sneer (Owner) Jack Griffith Rex Reeves New York Red Brady Prince Buck Graham Blackjack Robbins Whisky Jack Herb Staley The Idaho Punisher Rick Sanders Ernie Turner Coyote Dynamite Little Bill Lebowski Chrash Lewis Elijah Harris Whistler Jesse Christian Gareth Wayne Might be more, but that's all I can remember.

You're welcome. Its not a bad roster, they've got a few guys who are worth signing up. (If he's not showing signs of age, The Idaho Punisher almost always seems to develop into someone who fits perfectly into the midcard). But there are still two problems: 1. Much of the roster is in their 30s and 40s now. 2. None of them have found any fame after SCCW, and as such have very little in terms of overness. Still, its a fun roster.

When you run a fed like SCCW, new talent is always something you're looking for. The Good Ol' Boys of PSW fame and Dazzling Dave Diamond are also on their way, as they seem to fit beautifully into SCCW. They aren't ridiculously expensive either. Phillipe LaGrenier was brought in to be french and anger the rednecks. Heh, I think he'll work out just fine. And, whenever he debuts, Jay Chord will come to SCCW to be the young gun heel who riles up the old timers. Eventually, I'll need a young face to even things up, but for now, my roster looks like this. [B] Main Event: [/B] - [H] Jack Griffith - [F] Whistler - [H] Rick Sanders - [F] Jesse Christain [B]Upper Midcarders:[/B] - [H] Gareth Wayne - [F] Wooton Fitzpaine - [H] The Idaho Punisher - [F] Thimbleby Langdon [B]Midcarders:[/B] - [H] Blackjack Robbins - [H] Brady Prince - [F] Elijah Harris - [F] Lazy Joe - [H] Whisky Jack [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] - [H] Dazzling Dave Diamond - [F] Ernie Turner - [F] Little Bill Lebowski [B]Openers:[/B] - [F] Crash Lewis - [F] Rex Reeves [B]Enhancement Talents[/B] - [H] Phillipe LeGrenier That roster fills out the requirements exactly, by the way. The teams I have are: - The Tennessee Outlaws (Robbins & Jack) - The Dallas Wrecking Crew (Punisher & Sanders) - The Good Ol' Boys (Thimbleby & Wooten) No Buck Graham, Tank Bradley, New York Red, or Hillbilly Pete here. They suck too bad for even SCCW. Remmington Remus will do the announcing along side Shane Sneer, with Jonathan Taylor doing the refereeing and Duncan Kendell handling the road agent duties. Whew... I may need to do a diary about this, if I'm this fired up by just starting. But who the heck knows, I'm just enjoying playing the game.

i created SCCW in my '07 game, and would have done a diary about it, but at that point I already had a long running NYCW diary that took all my writing time to do. Still it is a fun fed and reminds me of the old Mid South -UWF promotion of the early and mid 80's before they merged with NWA. And Tank isn't totally worthless, there is plenty of overness to job away to more deserving people! And you forgot the Assassins Coyote Dynamite and Ernie Turner, managed by Herb Stately!

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;462791]i created SCCW in my '07 game, and would have done a diary about it, but at that point I already had a long running NYCW diary that took all my writing time to do. Still it is a fun fed and reminds me of the old Mid South -UWF promotion of the early and mid 80's before they merged with NWA. And Tank isn't totally worthless, there is plenty of overness to job away to more deserving people! And you forgot the Assassins Coyote Dynamite and Ernie Turner, managed by Herb Stately![/QUOTE] /fail Herb Staley managed The Tennessee Outlaws, Blackjack Robbins and Whisky Jack.

My product settings are: Traditional: Key Feature Mainstream: Medium Comedy: Low Cult: Low Risque: Low Modern: Medium Realism: Low Hyper Realism: None Hardcore: Low Lucha Libre: None Pure: None Daredevil: Low Match Intensity: 60% Match Danger: 60% Match Ratio (Event): 80% Match Ratio (TV): 70%

Archived