Tag Teams You've Created

Guest jtalley31
Montreal Screwjob Mod playing as WCW: Gentlemen Gangstas - Konnan and Steven Regal The Public Enemy II - Rocco Rock and Billy Kidman

Current SWF game: The Last Kings of Mexico - Antonio Marquez (Champagne Lover) + El Fuerza Suice Kings - John McClean + Steven Parker The Lost Warriors - Eric Tyler + Chris Caufield The Supreme Dream - Eric Eisen + Enforcer Roberts The Supreme Pain - Eric Eisen + Runaway Train The Supreme Nightmare - Enforcer Roberts + Runaway Train Dream Team - Jack Bruce + Christian Faith

Playing MAW I only really made 2 teams I keep trying combos until I get good chemistry. The sets I found: [B]Ricky Douglas and Nomad[/B] I changed Douglas to a Metal Head gimmick and named them "Deadly Serious" I'm not sure why, but that amused me. Also gave them Queen Emily as a manager. [B]The Masked Patriot (Bulldozer Brandon Smith) and Brady Prince[/B] I changed Prince's gimmick to patriot and changed his picture. Renamed him Masked Patriot II and called them "The Masked Patriots". Original I know. Imagine my joy when ANOTHER Masked Patriot debuted! Hired him immediately, named him The Masked Patriot III and made them a Trios who defend the Tag belts with Freebird rules. Too bad I had to make the tag teams (so they could get experience) The Masked Patriots, The Masked Patriots II and The Masked Patriots III. That's a lot of masked patriots...

[QUOTE=Ironmike;472212]Alpha Squad - Sgt (Steve) Flash and Lt (Robert) Oxford part of my Armed Forces stable with Guide and Scout and thinking about getting Corporal Doom as thier manager, haha.[/QUOTE] LOL, I do something similar. Corporal Doom, Sgt Bubba Lee, and Lt Flash are the Doom Brigade.

In any real world campaign I play that both men are active, I always team Dean Malenko with Doug Williams and whatever manager I have to spare b/c neither of them have any charisma. They are known as The Machines. (yeah, yeah, i know, Brent and John from TCW). I also like trying to team a Brit and a Canadian together and calling them The Commonwealth Connection. Wrath of God and Joey Poison usually end up being the team, since they're already related and all, but since WoG signed with SWF in 2008, it doesn't happen anymore.

Archived