Tomko quits TNA

BIGJOSH

Shame. His no-nonsense character was really good, and I loved his team with AJ (although I'm one of the few people who liked heel AJ) They did kind of ruin him by turning on Christian for no logical reason, but... I liked the guy. Can't say any more than that.

[QUOTE=Self;471866]Shame. His no-nonsense character was really good, and I loved his team with AJ (although I'm one of the few people who liked heel AJ) They did kind of ruin him by turning on Christian for no logical reason, but... I liked the guy. Can't say any more than that.[/QUOTE] It was a bit strange when he turned on Christian to join Angle. I was looking forward to a face turn, but it never happened.

Posted this to the wrong topic at first: Sad that TNA missed the train completely with Tomko, he was really getting good reaction from the crowd with his no-nonsence style which connected with the fans.. A good contrast for all those wacky over-the-top gimmicks. And I wouldn't blame Tomko for leaving TNA; The morale in the backstage has gotten worse every month. He's not the only one considering leaving TNA, according to different rumours and speculations.. I really do believe that TNA should do better than that constant 1.0 rating and same PPV buys. They should focus more on the wrestling, less on the stupid gimmicks and even more stupid angles and copying the worst booking of WWE.

Shame but he brought this on himself when he did that Japan show a few months ago against TNA's wishes. He and AJ as a tag team rocked though but they really should have turned him face instead of align him with Angle. That was their opportunity to turn him into a bona fide main eventer who would have gone on to win the title but I guess TNA missed the boat.

Archived