Biggest WWE Underachievers

lordprimeau25

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Shape;483179]Orton's face title reign was crap but his heel one recently I found enjoyable from what I saw...and he can cut a promo :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Then why didn't he ever do it while he was champ? I mean, the whole formula was: * Face cuts a promo. * Face gets a pinfall victory but doesn't get the title. * Face beats up Orton. * Orton retains when he loses by DQ. It just made Orton look like total ****. If he could do anything, why didn't they give him the ball?

[QUOTE=panix04;483207]if by "cut a promo" you mean, put a grown man to sleep! :D[/QUOTE] Putting me to sleep is a bit much. But I don't know I can ever take Orton as seriously as the E would like me to. As the old Head and Shoulders ads used to remind us, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." My first impression of Randy Orton was "Wait. Could someone please tell be what the stagehand is doing getting camera time? Much less talking to Triple H?" For the first six months to a year of my exposure to the guy, the only time I had any idea he was even a wrestler was when he was actually in the ring. In fact there are STILL times, albeit rare now, I still have to stop and remind myself Orton's a wrestler. To me Orton is and probably forever will be Randy Stagehand.

Archived