Wrestlers are getting worse

Oh hell yeah. Swoop is my franchise player (20 years old so age isnt the problem). I slowly pushed him up the card by having him beat Blake Belushi in a feud for a few months, then I turned him face to feud wth New Zealand Pitbull (who eventually took the Australian title from him) which he won as well, finally I had him beat Debonair Dave for the Commonwealth title in November. McKenzie has also been used regularly.

Well... I can only think of one of two things happening here: 1. It's a bug. 2. Some of their skills have been pushed over their cap, and now they're eroding back down. This happens most frequently with entertainment skills, since they're so easy to build up. Or it could be something else going on that I'm not all too familiar with.

[QUOTE=Rawisericho;489607]Will you guys consider it cheating if I adjust their stats to what they should be, with everything accounted for?[/QUOTE] Treating the symptom isn't going to fix the cause. Make sure you're using the most recent patch. If you aren't, the game's a wash. If you are, it's still probably ruined but you could at least visit Tech Support.

No one is decreasing - you are reading the "track progress" screen the wrong way round - their most recent skill level is on the far LEFT and the skill level of a year ago is on the far RIGHT - which is counter intuitive, as you would expect it to be the other way round - hence why you think they are decreasing. ;)

[QUOTE=Rob4590;489652]No one is decreasing - you are reading the "track progress" screen the wrong way round - their most recent skill level is on the far LEFT and the skill level of a year ago is on the far RIGHT - which is counter intuitive, as you would expect it to be the other way round - hence why you think they are decreasing. ;)[/QUOTE] Wow... can't believe I didn't think about this. Mission accomplished, and bravo sir.

[QUOTE]No one is decreasing - you are reading the "track progress" screen the wrong way round - their most recent skill level is on the far LEFT and the skill level of a year ago is on the far RIGHT - which is counter intuitive, as you would expect it to be the other way round - hence why you think they are decreasing[/QUOTE] If that is the case I have to quoute the great philosopher Homer; D'Oh!

[QUOTE=Rob4590;489652]No one is decreasing - you are reading the "track progress" screen the wrong way round - their most recent skill level is on the far LEFT and the skill level of a year ago is on the far RIGHT - which is counter intuitive, as you would expect it to be the other way round - hence why you think they are decreasing. ;)[/QUOTE] I was gonna say that, but Swoop actually starts with C for Brawling. So if he's at D now, then it probably has actually gone down. OP: Make sure you've got the 1.1 patch (there's a temporary version of the 1.2 patch available too over in the Tech Support forum). It'll tell you if you have or not in the title bar when you're on the main title screen in the game. I'm pretty sure there used to be a bug in the first version with everyone's destiny values being incorrectly set, causing them all to deteriorate all the way down to F- over time. ¬_¬ Thought we found that in beta though. :/ Anyway, latest patches are always good, so.. yeah..

[QUOTE=Rawisericho;489607]Will you guys consider it cheating if I adjust their stats to what they should be, with everything accounted for?[/QUOTE] Dude, change the game however you like it to be. That's the point of the editor. There's not much 'cheating' in the game. Just make up a story that they were send on a training camp to bring their skills up again. :D

Archived