[hype & Feedback] Cornellverse 1986

I was thinking 2001 since it'd be in the middle of 97 and 2001. I for one would love to see one dating back to the start of the pro wrestling scene. You have Giant Pro Wrestling in Japan and what OLLIE in Mexico and maybe a few little rinky dink promotions in the States. Build that behind the 75 verse and have fun watching it all come together.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Candyman;710202]You mean that post from [B]two months[/B] ago? Yeah, that must mean it's not dead. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Wow, a whole two months, it's a surprise we haven't reached the technological singularity yet :rolleyes: Patience is a virtue guys.

[QUOTE=paulskln;710933]some sort of update would be nice...this mod was started about a year ago...release a beta or something[/QUOTE] Your life does not depend on this being released in the very near future - take a deep breath and [B]have some patience.[/B] For what it's worth, nothing's stopping you from making your own version of this. And when it's half-arsed and released in 2 years time, maybe then you'll realise the effort it takes.

[QUOTE=Nedew;710957]Your life does not depend on this being released in the very near future - take a deep breath and [B]have some patience.[/B] For what it's worth, nothing's stopping you from making your own version of this. And when it's half-arsed and released in 2 years time, maybe then you'll realise the effort it takes.[/QUOTE] i have made and released my own mods before so i know what it takes.maybe i will make my own mod of this time frame

[QUOTE=paulskln;711050]i have made and released my own mods before so i know what it takes.[/quote] Surely you should know better than to complain then? [quote]maybe i will make my own mod of this time frame[/QUOTE] Feel free, i have every confidence that this will be higher quality however. Go ahead and prove me wrong if you wish.

[QUOTE=Nedew;710394]Wow, a whole two months, it's a surprise we haven't reached the technological singularity yet :rolleyes: Patience is a virtue guys.[/QUOTE] No, I was simply pointing out that the obnoxious "Scroll up moron, can't you read?" reply was a bit uncalled for when referring to something from two months ago. I'm as patient as anybody, but I'd still rather see the actual mod makers respond to update requests. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Candyman;711107]but I'd still rather see the actual mod makers respond to update requests. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Would you prefer that to them updating the actual mod? :rolleyes: All this semantics is threatening to overshadow the actual mod thread as it is. It's being worked on, regardless of if they post every five minutes about it or not. Sorted.

[QUOTE=Nedew;711091]Surely you should know better than to complain then? Feel free, i have every confidence that this will be higher quality however. Go ahead and prove me wrong if you wish.[/QUOTE] i have no need to prove anything to you or anybody...i have already made mods that have been very well received..

[QUOTE=Stennick;711665]You know what they say Paulskn those that do....do and thats that can't are Nednew[/QUOTE] *Nedew. And FWIW, i did my own 'What If?' mod for the C-Verse a while back. But hey, those that want to ignore facts and hand out petty insults can do as they please eh? :o But seriously, we can leave it out of this thread now.

[QUOTE=Nedew;711685]*Nedew. And FWIW, i did my own 'What If?' mod for the C-Verse a while back. But hey, those that want to ignore facts and hand out petty insults can do as they please eh? :o But seriously, we can leave it out of this thread now.[/QUOTE] yeah we should stop this petty bickering now its not fair on the guy making this mod in his thread

[QUOTE=Nedew;711685]*Nedew. But hey, those that want to ignore facts and hand out petty insults can do as they please eh? :o But seriously, we can leave it out of this thread now.[/QUOTE] Coming from the guy that starting railing on this cat for wanting answers. You got a great knack for speaking on behalf of those who haven't asked you to speak on their behalf. I didn't start this. This guy asked a question and you started in on him without having any knowledge of this mod. If you didn't have anything constructive to ad to your initial reply to him then why reply? Then you want to say "ok lets not hang out insults" like your above it or something. In five minutes I'm sure I'll find another thread you've opinionated yourself on without actually adding any constructive answers. I'm done now I just found it amusing that anytime someone asks a question you reply with no answers or help just remarks that could be left to yourself.

• 3 months later...
I was wondering if this was still being worked on as it seems like an awsome concept. Maybe for the 2010 version? I know that benjacko said that information would not be released until beta was ready but that was in September. And this is not meant to be a hurry up with this project post, it is more of an, this sounds awsome and I would love to play it when it comes out post.

Archived