Nevy's Radio Show

Nevermore

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All right, just tuned in. I'll just edit this post as needed for my theme/odd one out so this thread doesn't go to 300 posts by the end of tonight. :D EDIT 1: I think I have a theme idea, but I want to be certain with another song or two before making a guess. (10:16 GMT) EDIT 2-A: Guess at theme removed to prevent spoilers. EDIT 2-B: I hit the theme this early last time, and failed to follow through... hoo, boy. Under pressure, indeed. Not wanting to get buzzed wrong four times running this week. :D EDIT 3: Guess at Odd One Out removed to prevent spoilers. EDIT 4 (off the record): Aw, nuts. Should have guessed you wouldn't try that trick (or similar) twice running. [/Off-the-record] EDIT 5: Second Guess at Odd One Out removed for spoilers. More confident about this one now. Just needed it five minutes earlier. Well played; get in touch with me once a theme is settled on and I'll see if I can cook up a good track to throw in there. Also, I guess that means next week I'm just a listener since I'd have a bit of an advantage with the theme already in pocket. Will be willing to play for the odd one out, but I'll do that via the website and would rather that my picks not be counted officially next week in order to give some other folks a shot.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;739260]Hmm, I can't make it out, Is that Damien, Baelzebul, Perhaps Asmodeus with a little bit if Charon? ... Wait... IS that Lucifer I here on back up? Sounds like Jezebeth playing the guitar, and Leviathan playing drums![/QUOTE] Haha, brilliant. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;739260]Hmm, I can't make it out, Is that Damien, Baelzebul, Perhaps Asmodeus with a little bit if Charon? ... Wait... IS that Lucifer I here on back up? Sounds like Jezebeth playing the guitar, and Leviathan playing drums![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Nevermore;739262]Haha, brilliant. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Well played, sirs. ;) -------------------------- (Not meant for on-air reading, this is more of an aside) Nevvy, sometime during the coming week I'll have to get in touch with you in regards to what sort of music you're looking for in case I need to know for the theme/odd one out during the semester. Figure the more I know of what you're looking for, the easier it'll be when the time arises. --------------------------

Hey this night guy is pretty good. Kind of like his choices here, lol. Little Richard, now Aretha Franklin (Chains of love). Can't help but to think of that Travolta movie everytime I here it now, though. EDIT: I never listened past your show before, so I'm actually very surprised at the music selection. I don't know if he does this every night, but although the music is alot older then even me, I'm enjoying (Elle Fitzgerald and Lois Armstrong right now). This is back to back, not just one every so often.

Is it sad that I have Insanity saved to my Media Player as a separate playlist--just double-click it and it comes right up without the fuss of loading the main site? :p I'll be here. And while I may not say "Nevermore," you can quote me on that. ;) Note as well that like before, I'll edit this post as appropriate to keep from polluting the thread too much. Now if DJ or 'Banger come in here and start chatting it up...well, then all bets are off. *laughs* EDIT 1: Going to wait a bit on the theme, but I think I might have an idea already what it is after two songs. EDIT 2: OK, 3rd song. Think I got it. (Spoiler/guess removed.)

[quote=ShadowedFlames;744466]Is it sad that I have Insanity saved to my Media Player as a separate playlist--just double-click it and it comes right up without the fuss of loading the main site? :p I'll be here. And while I may not say "Nevermore," you can quote me on that. ;) Note as well that like before, I'll edit this post as appropriate to keep from polluting the thread too much. Now if DJ or 'Banger come in here and start chatting it up...well, then all bets are off. *laughs*[/quote] Like I'd even remember, I always forget when Nevvy's show is on...oh, wait. :p Hey, I'm from South Dakota! The theme is ME! Nevvy, ya shouldn't have.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;744488]And just for the record, this is not 'thread pollution'. This is vital and important discourse. ;)[/QUOTE] Smells like a scum tactic. :eek: Off-topic real quick, been thinking about a multi-player game...maybe Canada if we go with '08, or can wait until '10 comes out. EDIT, semi-on-topic: Sounds like we may be getting a thunderstorm rolling through soon. If you don't hear from me for a bit and then you see me asking what I've missed, that's why.

[quote=ShadowedFlames;744492]Smells like a scum tactic. :eek: Off-topic real quick, been thinking about a multi-player game...maybe Canada if we go with '08, or can wait until '10 comes out. EDIT, semi-on-topic: Sounds like we may be getting a thunderstorm rolling through soon. If you don't hear from me for a bit and then you see me asking what I've missed, that's why.[/quote] I'm game for Canada. (And apparently I've been chastened. I feel such shame.)

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;744496]I'm game for Canada. (And apparently I've been chastened. I feel such shame.)[/QUOTE] Until you've had it happen 4 times in a single show, you haven't had it worse yet. Though I admit that I got a laugh from it. I'll move the TEW discussion elsewhere to keep this open for more important relevant discussions about the music and some such.

Archived