United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Before we went live on air, we saw Flemmy Lemming beat Barry Kingman (C), before giving Fiona Flame some mic time to hype her match with Suzue Katayama (C+). The show opened with Team USA charging into the Team Samoa dressing room, and all men looked bristling for a fight. Elise Remmington was with Team USA, and she said that she had some news – her client, Samoan Machine, wishes to invoke his rematch clause for the USPW National Title. Samoan Machine denied this, to which Remmington screeched at him that she is down as his manager – she makes the decisions. Samoan Machine fires Remmington, but she says it is too late, the National Title match will happen – and she reckons it should be a lumberjack match, with Team USA and Team Japan as the lumberjacks. Akima Brave throws his title down at Remmington’s feet, and says that he forfeits the title – he will not jeopardise Team Samoa’s chances of taking a 1-0 lead into USPW International Challenge. Remmington smiles, and says “So be it”, before scooping up the title (C+), as we go ringside for our first match. [COLOR="Blue"]Joss Thompson vs Barry Kingman[/COLOR] The commentators spend most of this match talking about the fact that Akima Brave has just given up the National Title, so they barely notice Thompson winning with the Joss Lock. I barely notice that I’ve double booked Kingman – I’m sure Sanders was meant to be in this match! [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Barry Kingman[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Joss Thompson takes a mic, and Zimmy joins him, and they say that they accept the challenge laid down by the American Patriots for Thursday, and they will but their Tag Team Titles on the line. Zimmy pipes in, and says it’s the only time anyone will see a true American that day (B). We then go backstage, where the team captains (Cherry Bomb, Cattley, Samoan Machine and Hoshino) are declaring their teams for the singles matches, which we learn will each be worth 2 points on Thursday. We will see: [I]Phenomenal E vs Kid Toma vs The Eagle vs Kazuma Narato[/I] in a ladder match [I]Clifford Flanders vs Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood vs Sun Tzu[/I] in a hardcore match [I]Cherry Bomb vs Samoan Machine vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Eisaku Hoshino [/I]in a submissions match Cherry Bomb told us that Phenomenal E would take part after Mainstream Hernandez suffered concussion in the Main Event last week. There will also be two tag matches, each worth one point each, and the draw for them will be made after the next match (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Fiona Flame vs Suzue Katayama[/COLOR] Katayama dominated Flame, and pinned her after a Katayama Powerbomb at 4.31. [I][COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama beat Fiona Flame[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Backstage we go, and Zimmy Bumfhole is confronting Mean Jean Cattley, demanding to know why he didn’t have a chance to make Team USA. Cattley is quite frank, and says he doesn’t like him, before shoeing him away as Jillefski makes the Tag Team draw (B). Cherry Bomb manages to get in a mini promo hyping up Team Canada (B), before the following matches are made: [I]Samoan Machine and Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato[/I] Cherry Bomb, Kid Toma, Sun Tzu and The Eagle will only wrestle in one match (B). The teams disperse, but the camera lingers on Cattley making comment to Brock Steel as he heads to the ring (B-). [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] American Elemental did his best, but a DVD from Steel got the three count at 6.15. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat American Elemental [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Steel took the mic, and declared that he would be enforcing Team USA’s interests, making sure that no-one stopped their great nation getting the win at the International Challenge (B-). Then the American Patriots entered the ring, and said that they were disappointed with who had made it into Team USA, but as Zimmy Bumfhoel said, there will be one all American match – their attempt to win the Tag Team Title (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Whistler[/COLOR] Whistler looked slow a cumbersome – you just wait to you see Captain USA on PPV! Zimmy won cleanly with the Bumfhole in One at 5.31. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Whistler[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Finally it was time for the teams to enter the ring for the Main Event, introduced on at a time by their captains (B), before we got to see would take the one point advantage into the International Challenge. [COLOR="blue"]Team Canada vs Team Samoa vs Team USA vs Team Japan[/COLOR] This match wasn’t easy to follow in the slightest, being virtually very man for himself. The submissionists had a hard time, as every time they applied a move there was always someone for the rescue. Finally, as Team Canada and Team Japan fought outside, and Cattley and The Eagle fended off Team Samoa in the ring, Redwood found the opportunity to bring a chair into the ring. The ref couldn’t keep an eye on everything, so didn’t notice Samoan Machine being cracked over the head, allowing Cattley to make the cover at 13.37, giving Team USA the early 1-0-0-0 lead. [I][COLOR="blue"]Team USA beat Team Canada, Team Japan and Team Samoan[/COLOR] (C+) Overall Rating C+[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We sold out, and we knew that we weren’t giving anyone a show better than C+, but are taking the hit on our local overness while we boost our surrounding areas. The main issue was Akima Brave vacating the National Title, to concentrate on the International challenge, which Team USA took the point advantage going into the PPV. Fortunately, in our first meeting Hoshino signed a new contract, so we won’t have to get him to drop it at the PPV! USPW International Challenge is complete, and looks like so: Future Wave (c) vs American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Samoan Machine and Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato Phenomenal E vs Kid Toma vs The Eagle vs Kazuma Narato in a ladder match Clifford Flanders vs Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood vs Sun Tzu in a hardcore match Cherry Bomb vs Samoan Machine vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Eisaku Hoshino in a submissions match The tag matches are each worth one point, while the final four ways are worth two points apiece.

We sold out, and we knew that we weren’t giving anyone a show better than C+, but are taking the hit on our local overness while we boost our surrounding areas. The main issue was Akima Brave vacating the National Title, to concentrate on the International challenge, which Team USA took the point advantage going into the PPV. Fortunately, in our first meeting Hoshino signed a new contract, so we won’t have to get him to drop it at the PPV! USPW International Challenge is complete, and looks like so: Future Wave (c) vs American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Samoan Machine and Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato Phenomenal E vs Kid Toma vs The Eagle vs Kazuma Narato in a ladder match Clifford Flanders vs Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood vs Sun Tzu in a hardcore match Cherry Bomb vs Samoan Machine vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Eisaku Hoshino in a submissions match The tag matches are each worth one point, while the final four ways are worth two points apiece.

Tuesday – [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]USPW International Challenge[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] One dark match saw Brock Steel beat Ryu Kajahara (C), before the American Patriots got some hype in (C+), followed by Team Canada (B-). The PPV opened with a video showing Team USA take the early lead in this contest with the win on Tuesday night (B-), before Cattley and Redwood are out with Remmington to face Samoan Machine and Akima Brave. [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine and Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Well, there’s my first team with zero chemistry – Akima and Samoan Machine, which is a shame, as I’d definitely planned for them to be in matches together in the future. Samoan Machine got into an argument with former manager Elise Remmington as Brock Steel came out, and left Akima exposed to Cattley, who pinned him after a Mood Swing at 7.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood beat Samoan Machine and Akima Brave[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] [COLOR="red"]US: 2, Can: 0, Jap: 0, Sam: 0[/COLOR] Cattley, Redwood, Steel and Remmington met up with The Eagle backstage, and Remmington declared that they had made a huge mark on this tournament before anyone else got off the mark, and were obvious favourites now (C+). That’s when the Tag Champs came up, Zimmy telling Remmington that Team USA is a disgrace – they don’t represent them, as they wouldn’t have a man like Steel threatening to interfere in every match. It looked as if there was going to be a fight when the American Patriots joined Future Wave, and Team USA backed off (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Hoshino and Narato always looked like they had that one extra gear to go into, and it was no surprise when Narato hit the Kyoto Drop on Phenomenal E to get Team Japan off the mark at 11.56. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato beat Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] [COLOR="red"]US: 2, Jap: 1, Can: 0, Sam: 0[/COLOR] Narato and Hoshino celebrated in the ring (A), before we headed backstage to where Cattley was with Brock Steel. Cattley seemed to be giving Steel instructions, which he seemed all to pleased to carry out (B). Future Wave then came to the ring as we took a break from the International Challenge, and said that although they were pleased with the progress of Team USA, they would not openly support a group like that (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave (c) vs American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Zimmy was like a house on fire, seeming to prove to the viewers why he should have been on Team USA. He hit the Bumfhole in One on Whistler, when the referee was pulled out of the ring by Brock Steel. Joss Thompson tried to fight him off, but just got dropped head first onto the floor for his troubles. Steel and Zimmy fought in the ring, but Zimmy proved slightly weary, and eventually fell to the DVD. Captain USA gave Zimmy the chance to recover, but Thompson hadn’t recovered to tag out to, which made it easy for Captain USA to hit a Hail to the Chief on Zimmy at 6.54. Yep, the right, I’ve spent the last couple of shows dissing him, and then I’ve put the Tag Titles on the fifty year old. [I][COLOR="blue"]American Patriots beat Future Wave[/COLOR] to win the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Brock Steel was shown celebrating outside the ring, before backing up the rampway, laughing at the ex-champions (B). Then Cherry Bomb was shown with Phenomenal E, telling him that he really had to win this match for them to have a chance to take the challenge (C+). We cut over to Team Samoa, who seem slightly concerned that its rookie Toma up next, but he tells them that he’ll make them proud (B). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Kid Toma vs The Eagle vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] in a ladder match Quite a long match, that didn’t really match the expectations. Ed and The Eagle had their moments, but the best chances in the match came to Kid Toma and Kazuma Narato. All four men bumped all over the place, when eventually Toma and Narato were fighting at the top of the ladder. The Eagle pulled off Toma, but Phenomenal E was kicked away by Narato, allowing him to grab the medal hanging there. The match took 17.53, and put Team Japan in the lead of the challenge. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato won[/COLOR] a four way ladder match (C+)[/I] [COLOR="red"]Jap: 3, US: 2, Can: 0, Sam: 0[/COLOR] The announcers talked over a graphic showing Team Canada and Team Samoa, saying that both teams now had to win both remaining matches to win the challenge, and it was really looking as if it was coming down to Team Japan and Team US. A quick thinking Sue Danes worked out that with the last two matches being worth two points each, there was no way that we could have a draw tonight now – there will be a winner to the challenge (C+). Backstage and Akima Brave went up to Giant Redwood, and said that he knew they had a history, but if Sun Tzu wins the next match, then Team Japan would walk away winners regardless of the last match. Brave tells Redwood to keep an eye on Tzu – he must not be allowed to win (B). We then went over to where Hoshino was with Tzu, also noting that the win here would seal it, Hoshino saying that he would like nothing more than the young warrior to win it all for Japan (A). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] in a hardcore match Both Redwood and Tzu tried to finish off this match early, but couldn’t manage it. Which is why they were both exhausted by the end of it. As they tired Flanders and Akima took advantage with several pinfall attempts, Akima finally pinning Tzu after a Suicide Headbutt onto a chair at 10.43. [I][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave won[/COLOR] a four way hardcore match (C+)[/I] [COLOR="red"]Jap: 3, US: 2, Sam: 2, Can: 0[/COLOR] Akima heads backstage, and joins Samoan Machine telling him that it’s all down to him now – prove to the world that the Sleeper truly is Unbreakable (B). Cattley then is shown cutting a promo, telling the world that he is the master at submissions (B+), before Hoshino is shown saying much the same thing, but pointing out how he had made Marc DuBois tap out last time on PPV (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Cherry Bomb vs Samoan Machine vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a submissions match I can only dream about how good this match would have been with DuBois replacing Cherry Bomb – possibly two grades better. Anyhow, Cherry Bomb was the target for most of the submission moves, but she proved very stubborn, while the other competitors proved very able to break things up. Zimmy Bumfhole came out and started arguing with Mean Jean Cattley, when Brock Steel came out to drive him off. Joss Thompson tried to help, but was forced off by Giant Redwood, when the rest of Team Samoan joined Future Wave. As the brawl continued Team Japan snuck through the crowd and entered the ring, and started to beat down Hoshino’s opponents. Suddenly Team Canada appeared to fight off Team Japan, and the official count of people ringside hit double figures. Gradually wrestlers were chased out back, and Hoshino applied the Deathlock STF on Cherry Bomb. Cattley entered the ring with blood rolling from his face, and tried to hit the Mood Swing on Samoan Machine, but he fought it off and locked in the Unbreakable Sleeper. Samoan Machine and Eisaku Hoshino locked eyes as they tried to get their opponents to tap out, but Hoshino lost his grip on Cherry Bomb, and she managed to grab the bottom rope. Hoshino rushed over to Samoan Machine, but was too late as Cattley tapped out at 17.35 to give the tournament to Team Samoa. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine won[/COLOR] a three way submissions match (B-)[/I] Final Score: [COLOR="Red"]Samoa: 4, Japan: 3, US: 2, Canada: 0[/COLOR] The show ended with Team Samoa victorious in the ring together, with various opponents looking gutted outside (B). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Tuesday – [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]USPW International Challenge[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] One dark match saw Brock Steel beat Ryu Kajahara (C), before the American Patriots got some hype in (C+), followed by Team Canada (B-). The PPV opened with a video showing Team USA take the early lead in this contest with the win on Tuesday night (B-), before Cattley and Redwood are out with Remmington to face Samoan Machine and Akima Brave. [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine and Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Well, there’s my first team with zero chemistry – Akima and Samoan Machine, which is a shame, as I’d definitely planned for them to be in matches together in the future. Samoan Machine got into an argument with former manager Elise Remmington as Brock Steel came out, and left Akima exposed to Cattley, who pinned him after a Mood Swing at 7.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Giant Redwood beat Samoan Machine and Akima Brave[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] [COLOR="red"]US: 2, Can: 0, Jap: 0, Sam: 0[/COLOR] Cattley, Redwood, Steel and Remmington met up with The Eagle backstage, and Remmington declared that they had made a huge mark on this tournament before anyone else got off the mark, and were obvious favourites now (C+). That’s when the Tag Champs came up, Zimmy telling Remmington that Team USA is a disgrace – they don’t represent them, as they wouldn’t have a man like Steel threatening to interfere in every match. It looked as if there was going to be a fight when the American Patriots joined Future Wave, and Team USA backed off (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Hoshino and Narato always looked like they had that one extra gear to go into, and it was no surprise when Narato hit the Kyoto Drop on Phenomenal E to get Team Japan off the mark at 11.56. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato beat Phenomenal E and Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] [COLOR="red"]US: 2, Jap: 1, Can: 0, Sam: 0[/COLOR] Narato and Hoshino celebrated in the ring (A), before we headed backstage to where Cattley was with Brock Steel. Cattley seemed to be giving Steel instructions, which he seemed all to pleased to carry out (B). Future Wave then came to the ring as we took a break from the International Challenge, and said that although they were pleased with the progress of Team USA, they would not openly support a group like that (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave (c) vs American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Zimmy was like a house on fire, seeming to prove to the viewers why he should have been on Team USA. He hit the Bumfhole in One on Whistler, when the referee was pulled out of the ring by Brock Steel. Joss Thompson tried to fight him off, but just got dropped head first onto the floor for his troubles. Steel and Zimmy fought in the ring, but Zimmy proved slightly weary, and eventually fell to the DVD. Captain USA gave Zimmy the chance to recover, but Thompson hadn’t recovered to tag out to, which made it easy for Captain USA to hit a Hail to the Chief on Zimmy at 6.54. Yep, the right, I’ve spent the last couple of shows dissing him, and then I’ve put the Tag Titles on the fifty year old. [I][COLOR="blue"]American Patriots beat Future Wave[/COLOR] to win the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Brock Steel was shown celebrating outside the ring, before backing up the rampway, laughing at the ex-champions (B). Then Cherry Bomb was shown with Phenomenal E, telling him that he really had to win this match for them to have a chance to take the challenge (C+). We cut over to Team Samoa, who seem slightly concerned that its rookie Toma up next, but he tells them that he’ll make them proud (B). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Kid Toma vs The Eagle vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] in a ladder match Quite a long match, that didn’t really match the expectations. Ed and The Eagle had their moments, but the best chances in the match came to Kid Toma and Kazuma Narato. All four men bumped all over the place, when eventually Toma and Narato were fighting at the top of the ladder. The Eagle pulled off Toma, but Phenomenal E was kicked away by Narato, allowing him to grab the medal hanging there. The match took 17.53, and put Team Japan in the lead of the challenge. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato won[/COLOR] a four way ladder match (C+)[/I] [COLOR="red"]Jap: 3, US: 2, Can: 0, Sam: 0[/COLOR] The announcers talked over a graphic showing Team Canada and Team Samoa, saying that both teams now had to win both remaining matches to win the challenge, and it was really looking as if it was coming down to Team Japan and Team US. A quick thinking Sue Danes worked out that with the last two matches being worth two points each, there was no way that we could have a draw tonight now – there will be a winner to the challenge (C+). Backstage and Akima Brave went up to Giant Redwood, and said that he knew they had a history, but if Sun Tzu wins the next match, then Team Japan would walk away winners regardless of the last match. Brave tells Redwood to keep an eye on Tzu – he must not be allowed to win (B). We then went over to where Hoshino was with Tzu, also noting that the win here would seal it, Hoshino saying that he would like nothing more than the young warrior to win it all for Japan (A). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] in a hardcore match Both Redwood and Tzu tried to finish off this match early, but couldn’t manage it. Which is why they were both exhausted by the end of it. As they tired Flanders and Akima took advantage with several pinfall attempts, Akima finally pinning Tzu after a Suicide Headbutt onto a chair at 10.43. [I][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave won[/COLOR] a four way hardcore match (C+)[/I] [COLOR="red"]Jap: 3, US: 2, Sam: 2, Can: 0[/COLOR] Akima heads backstage, and joins Samoan Machine telling him that it’s all down to him now – prove to the world that the Sleeper truly is Unbreakable (B). Cattley then is shown cutting a promo, telling the world that he is the master at submissions (B+), before Hoshino is shown saying much the same thing, but pointing out how he had made Marc DuBois tap out last time on PPV (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Cherry Bomb vs Samoan Machine vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a submissions match I can only dream about how good this match would have been with DuBois replacing Cherry Bomb – possibly two grades better. Anyhow, Cherry Bomb was the target for most of the submission moves, but she proved very stubborn, while the other competitors proved very able to break things up. Zimmy Bumfhole came out and started arguing with Mean Jean Cattley, when Brock Steel came out to drive him off. Joss Thompson tried to help, but was forced off by Giant Redwood, when the rest of Team Samoan joined Future Wave. As the brawl continued Team Japan snuck through the crowd and entered the ring, and started to beat down Hoshino’s opponents. Suddenly Team Canada appeared to fight off Team Japan, and the official count of people ringside hit double figures. Gradually wrestlers were chased out back, and Hoshino applied the Deathlock STF on Cherry Bomb. Cattley entered the ring with blood rolling from his face, and tried to hit the Mood Swing on Samoan Machine, but he fought it off and locked in the Unbreakable Sleeper. Samoan Machine and Eisaku Hoshino locked eyes as they tried to get their opponents to tap out, but Hoshino lost his grip on Cherry Bomb, and she managed to grab the bottom rope. Hoshino rushed over to Samoan Machine, but was too late as Cattley tapped out at 17.35 to give the tournament to Team Samoa. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine won[/COLOR] a three way submissions match (B-)[/I] Final Score: [COLOR="Red"]Samoa: 4, Japan: 3, US: 2, Canada: 0[/COLOR] The show ended with Team Samoa victorious in the ring together, with various opponents looking gutted outside (B). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

A sell out of 5,000, and a few complaints about how much Phenomenal E was used, but I’ll accept that. Team Samoa made a very late run by winning the last two matches to win the International Challenge, in a solid event. I’d have hoped for a B event with DuBois, but I’ll get over losing him sometime. Buys were way down on Into the New Year, which is not to surprising as the public were never into the announced card quite as much as DuBois / Hoshino. What the show did achieve was set the ball rolling for USPW Liberty and Justice, which will happen in three weeks time. Going into it the Tag Team Champions will be the American Patriots, after Brock Steel cost Future Wave their titles. Announced for Tuesday: Samoan Machine vs Cherry Bomb American Elemental vs The Eagle Zimmy Bumfhole vs Brock Steel Kid Toma vs Kazuma Narato Clifford Flanders vs Giant Redwood

A sell out of 5,000, and a few complaints about how much Phenomenal E was used, but I’ll accept that. Team Samoa made a very late run by winning the last two matches to win the International Challenge, in a solid event. I’d have hoped for a B event with DuBois, but I’ll get over losing him sometime. Buys were way down on Into the New Year, which is not to surprising as the public were never into the announced card quite as much as DuBois / Hoshino. What the show did achieve was set the ball rolling for USPW Liberty and Justice, which will happen in three weeks time. Going into it the Tag Team Champions will be the American Patriots, after Brock Steel cost Future Wave their titles. Announced for Tuesday: Samoan Machine vs Cherry Bomb American Elemental vs The Eagle Zimmy Bumfhole vs Brock Steel Kid Toma vs Kazuma Narato Clifford Flanders vs Giant Redwood

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two strong dark matches, where Akima Brave beat Jacob Jett (B-) then World Champion Eisaku Hoshino beat Phenomenal E (B). Pretty sure that the TV show won’t actually compete with that. The show opened with the announcers hyping the Main Event, after the aborted finish of the same match a few weeks ago (B-), before Team Samoan came down to the ring. They all spent time on the microphone, saying that they had beaten all odds by coming from behind and taking the victory on Thursday, winning the inaugural International Challenge. Samoan Machine said that he’d been challenged by Cherry Bomb, who claimed Team Samoa owed her the victory, as she refused to tap out to Hoshino, a challenge he readily accepted (B-). [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Samoan Machine managed to quickly apply his Sleeper, but Cherry Bomb twice got to the ropes before eventually tapping out at 5.24. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Samoan Machine celebrated, Giant Redwood came out with Elise Remmington at his side. Remmington got onto the mic, and said that she hoped that Samoan Machine enjoyed the victory – it would be a rare one. As a team, they were unstoppable, but already he’s lost his National Title, and he’s not in the frame to get it back. She said she is only managing Americans now, such as Giant Redwood. Redwood showed off, but Samoan Machine looked unimpressed, and with Team Samoa still ringside, Redwood didn’t push his luck (C+). We cut over to the announcers who told us that the tournament for the vacant National Title starts next, with American Elemental vs The Eagle and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Brock Steel. The two winners would meet the winners of next weeks contest (Joss Thompson vs Flemmy Lemming and Kid Toma vs Sun Tzu) in a fourway at the next PPV (Liberty and Justice) to crown a new champion (B-). We then went over to Brock Steel, who said that he cost Zimmy Bumfhole the Tag Team Titles last week, and he’ll cost him the chance of winning the National Title later tonight (B-). [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental vs The Eagle[/COLOR] These two high fliers showed off their talents, but Remmington was ringside with The Eagle, and her interference was enough to seal the victory with the feet on the ropes at 6.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]The Eagle beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] We went backstage, and gave The American Patriots some promo time, just to remind everyone who the new champions were. Didn’t give them any ring time though (C+).Then we cut over to Zimmy Bumfhole, who was ready for his match, saying that Brock Steel’s support of a losing Team USA put Steel in the category of a loser, and he would not be defeated next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] Long match this one (for Steel), who tried to smash Zimmy to a pulp, but could never really keep up with him. Brock Steel very deliberately bumped the ref, and then went outside for a chair. Zimmy baseball slid from the ring to crack the chair into Steel’s face, when Mean Jean Cattley rushed down from outside. He gave Zimmy a Mood Swing onto the chair, before dragging Zimmy back into the ring. As he started to recover he got another chair shot over the head, allowing Steel to get the easy pin at 10.46 once Cattley woke the ref. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cattley smiled as he left the stage, and was caught backstage for an interview. Cattley said that that’s what Zimmy gets for thinking he’s better than everyone else. Why would he have been wanted on Team USA – he lost on Thursday, he lost today. He’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, and it takes someone like Cattley to show him that (B-). Backstage we went to Team Japan, with Hoshino rallying his troops. He said that they shouldn’t be disheartened by not winning last week – they’ve still got the World Title, and Sun Tzu wrestles next week in the National Title tournament. He says that it’s imperative that Narato beats Kid Toma tonight, so he doesn’t get any false hope going into next week (B). We then go over to Clifford Flanders locker room, where Mainstream Hernandez comes in supported by crutches. Hernandez says he’d proud of Flanders, and wanted to accompany him down to the ring, to see him against the man who injured him, Giant Redwood (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Still not one match as good as the openers. These two fought each other last week in the ladder match, but it was a different match here. Both got a chance to show off their top rope moves, until Toma was unceremoniously shoved off but Sun Tzu, allowing Narato to get the roll up at 8.38. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Kid Toma[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Team Japan looked to stick the boots into Toma, which brought out Team Samoa to clear the ring pretty quickly (B-). We then went backstage to the Giant, Redwood, who said he would dominate tonight, and forever more, against the wannabee wrestler, Flanders (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] These two slugged it out in the ring, in a fairly uninspirational match, with Remmington trying to interfere at any time possible. Hernandez tried to stop her, until Remmington de-crutched him, leaving him quite literally hoping. As Hernandez as Remmington argued, Samoan Machine hopped over the barrier and entered the ring, just stopping in time to grab one of Hernandez’s crutches. He cracked Giant Redwood across the back, allowing Flanders to slam the Giant, and pin him at 4.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C+) Overall Rating C+[/I]

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two strong dark matches, where Akima Brave beat Jacob Jett (B-) then World Champion Eisaku Hoshino beat Phenomenal E (B). Pretty sure that the TV show won’t actually compete with that. The show opened with the announcers hyping the Main Event, after the aborted finish of the same match a few weeks ago (B-), before Team Samoan came down to the ring. They all spent time on the microphone, saying that they had beaten all odds by coming from behind and taking the victory on Thursday, winning the inaugural International Challenge. Samoan Machine said that he’d been challenged by Cherry Bomb, who claimed Team Samoa owed her the victory, as she refused to tap out to Hoshino, a challenge he readily accepted (B-). [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Samoan Machine managed to quickly apply his Sleeper, but Cherry Bomb twice got to the ropes before eventually tapping out at 5.24. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Samoan Machine celebrated, Giant Redwood came out with Elise Remmington at his side. Remmington got onto the mic, and said that she hoped that Samoan Machine enjoyed the victory – it would be a rare one. As a team, they were unstoppable, but already he’s lost his National Title, and he’s not in the frame to get it back. She said she is only managing Americans now, such as Giant Redwood. Redwood showed off, but Samoan Machine looked unimpressed, and with Team Samoa still ringside, Redwood didn’t push his luck (C+). We cut over to the announcers who told us that the tournament for the vacant National Title starts next, with American Elemental vs The Eagle and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Brock Steel. The two winners would meet the winners of next weeks contest (Joss Thompson vs Flemmy Lemming and Kid Toma vs Sun Tzu) in a fourway at the next PPV (Liberty and Justice) to crown a new champion (B-). We then went over to Brock Steel, who said that he cost Zimmy Bumfhole the Tag Team Titles last week, and he’ll cost him the chance of winning the National Title later tonight (B-). [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental vs The Eagle[/COLOR] These two high fliers showed off their talents, but Remmington was ringside with The Eagle, and her interference was enough to seal the victory with the feet on the ropes at 6.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]The Eagle beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] We went backstage, and gave The American Patriots some promo time, just to remind everyone who the new champions were. Didn’t give them any ring time though (C+).Then we cut over to Zimmy Bumfhole, who was ready for his match, saying that Brock Steel’s support of a losing Team USA put Steel in the category of a loser, and he would not be defeated next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] Long match this one (for Steel), who tried to smash Zimmy to a pulp, but could never really keep up with him. Brock Steel very deliberately bumped the ref, and then went outside for a chair. Zimmy baseball slid from the ring to crack the chair into Steel’s face, when Mean Jean Cattley rushed down from outside. He gave Zimmy a Mood Swing onto the chair, before dragging Zimmy back into the ring. As he started to recover he got another chair shot over the head, allowing Steel to get the easy pin at 10.46 once Cattley woke the ref. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cattley smiled as he left the stage, and was caught backstage for an interview. Cattley said that that’s what Zimmy gets for thinking he’s better than everyone else. Why would he have been wanted on Team USA – he lost on Thursday, he lost today. He’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, and it takes someone like Cattley to show him that (B-). Backstage we went to Team Japan, with Hoshino rallying his troops. He said that they shouldn’t be disheartened by not winning last week – they’ve still got the World Title, and Sun Tzu wrestles next week in the National Title tournament. He says that it’s imperative that Narato beats Kid Toma tonight, so he doesn’t get any false hope going into next week (B). We then go over to Clifford Flanders locker room, where Mainstream Hernandez comes in supported by crutches. Hernandez says he’d proud of Flanders, and wanted to accompany him down to the ring, to see him against the man who injured him, Giant Redwood (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Still not one match as good as the openers. These two fought each other last week in the ladder match, but it was a different match here. Both got a chance to show off their top rope moves, until Toma was unceremoniously shoved off but Sun Tzu, allowing Narato to get the roll up at 8.38. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Kid Toma[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Team Japan looked to stick the boots into Toma, which brought out Team Samoa to clear the ring pretty quickly (B-). We then went backstage to the Giant, Redwood, who said he would dominate tonight, and forever more, against the wannabee wrestler, Flanders (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] These two slugged it out in the ring, in a fairly uninspirational match, with Remmington trying to interfere at any time possible. Hernandez tried to stop her, until Remmington de-crutched him, leaving him quite literally hoping. As Hernandez as Remmington argued, Samoan Machine hopped over the barrier and entered the ring, just stopping in time to grab one of Hernandez’s crutches. He cracked Giant Redwood across the back, allowing Flanders to slam the Giant, and pin him at 4.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C+) Overall Rating C+[/I]

We sold out, but really weren’t too happy with the quality to the matches, as any of them could have broken out and been really good. Much like that two dark matches, which just outclassed the rest of the show completely. A tournament has kicked off for the vacant National Title, with The Eagle and Brock Steel so far advancing. Joss Thompson, Flemmy Lemming, Kid Toma and Sun Tzu compete in the next round of matches next week. [I]I've given Phenomenal E a few chances, and he's only ever delivered in one ladder match that he had. I couldn't really bring Joey Poison into the International Challenge as Team Canada would've been the least over team in the world. I keep thinking about bring him in, but never quite manage it.[/I]

We sold out, but really weren’t too happy with the quality to the matches, as any of them could have broken out and been really good. Much like that two dark matches, which just outclassed the rest of the show completely. A tournament has kicked off for the vacant National Title, with The Eagle and Brock Steel so far advancing. Joss Thompson, Flemmy Lemming, Kid Toma and Sun Tzu compete in the next round of matches next week. [I]I've given Phenomenal E a few chances, and he's only ever delivered in one ladder match that he had. I couldn't really bring Joey Poison into the International Challenge as Team Canada would've been the least over team in the world. I keep thinking about bring him in, but never quite manage it.[/I]

[B]March:[/B] It’s a new month, with new schedules, although On the Move was signed for two seasons, so we’ve got at least another 3 months left. PWMAX and CZCW lose their local shows, while DaVE get onto GNN to increase their exposure. The most important thing for USPW is that Celebrity Shark Attack’s run has finishes, which as it made a 3,000 viewer dent on our first half an hour is pretty important. In sad news, SWF have lost former bodybuilder Peter Valentine, who passed away peacefully in his sleep. It is believed that his years of drug use had finally caught up with him. His passing away was completely unexpected, having Main Evented the last episode of SWF Supreme TV, in defeat to Christian Faith. We were back to making a loss last month, but kept it down to $3,000. The hot news just out is that SWF have moved swiftly to sign a replacement for Peter Valentine, signing TCW’s Genghis Rahn. Genghis has recently been challenging Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight Title, as well as feuding with Shaw Gonzalez, and will be a huge loss for TCW. At WEXXVII we have a new champion – and it’s not Java, who lost his rematch to Koshiro Ino. We have a new Heavyweight Champion, with Toshiharu Hyobanshi defeating The Incredible Koyama. It may be a while before we get another title change if he’s given the opportunity to run with a singles title that he’s never had at GCG (where he specialises in tag matches, and is four time tag champion). Announced for Tuesday: Cherry Bomb vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non-title match Joss Thompson vs Flemmy Lemming Kid Toma vs Sun Tzu Emilio vs Giant Redwood

[B]March:[/B] It’s a new month, with new schedules, although On the Move was signed for two seasons, so we’ve got at least another 3 months left. PWMAX and CZCW lose their local shows, while DaVE get onto GNN to increase their exposure. The most important thing for USPW is that Celebrity Shark Attack’s run has finishes, which as it made a 3,000 viewer dent on our first half an hour is pretty important. In sad news, SWF have lost former bodybuilder Peter Valentine, who passed away peacefully in his sleep. It is believed that his years of drug use had finally caught up with him. His passing away was completely unexpected, having Main Evented the last episode of SWF Supreme TV, in defeat to Christian Faith. We were back to making a loss last month, but kept it down to $3,000. The hot news just out is that SWF have moved swiftly to sign a replacement for Peter Valentine, signing TCW’s Genghis Rahn. Genghis has recently been challenging Tommy Cornell for the TCW World Heavyweight Title, as well as feuding with Shaw Gonzalez, and will be a huge loss for TCW. At WEXXVII we have a new champion – and it’s not Java, who lost his rematch to Koshiro Ino. We have a new Heavyweight Champion, with Toshiharu Hyobanshi defeating The Incredible Koyama. It may be a while before we get another title change if he’s given the opportunity to run with a singles title that he’s never had at GCG (where he specialises in tag matches, and is four time tag champion). Announced for Tuesday: Cherry Bomb vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non-title match Joss Thompson vs Flemmy Lemming Kid Toma vs Sun Tzu Emilio vs Giant Redwood

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, where Mean Jean Cattley beat Masked Beast (he’s big, and he’s got a mask on), then Samoan Machine beat Jacob Jett (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Cherry Bomb vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non-title match The main show opened with Hoshino determined to do what he couldn’t two weeks ago and make Cherry Bomb tap, which he managed at 6.07. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Hoshino took the mic and directed his attention to Samoan Machine, telling him that he had nothing on him – proving he could make Cherry Bomb tap out last week meant nothing, as he’s done the same thing tonight. He tells Samoan Machine he’s not on his level (A*), but is surprised at who comes out, it being Machine’s compatriot Akima Brave. Akima tells Hoshino that he’s obsessing which Samoan Machine, but he’s not the only one who won his match at International Challenge. Akima says that he won, and is looking for a World Title shot against Hoshino. Hoshino pauses and says that Akima will have to prove his worth – and if he can beat Kazuma Narato in the Main Event, he will get his match (A). We then went backstage to where Zimmy Bumfhole was with Joss Thompson. Zimmy informed his partner that The Eagle and Brock Steel were both banned from ringside for tonight’s National Title matches, which just leaves Cattley, and he’ll look after him (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson vs Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] Crowd didn’t really get into this match, but it was a good, back forth encounter. A hooded man made his way from outback, who was quickly intercepted by Zimmy Bumfhole. He ripped the hood off, but was confused, not recognising the person underneath, and was then blindsided by Mean Jean Cattley. As Cattley beat Zimmy down, Thompson got the win in the ring at 7.52 with the Clean Cutter. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Both men slid from the ring after the match to help Zimmy, but the damage was already done, and Cattley left before anyone could get there hands on him (C+). We then cut to backstage where Kid Toma had Akima Brave by his side as they hyped his chances against Sun Tzu for the last place in the final of the National Title tournament (C+). We cut over to Team Japan, where Hoshino told his crew that if Akima wanted to be part of the next bout, that is fine – he will have all of Team Japan to contend with. They will prove themselves to be the dominant team – Team USA haven’t done anything since the competiton, and Team Japan were a complete joke to begin with (B). The cameras panned out to where it was seen that Clifford Flanders heard the conversation, and he walked off looking none too happy (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] It was a crowded ringside with Brave, Hoshino and Narato all out, but at first they left their men to it. Tzu dominated his smaller opponent from the start, helped by an unnoticed assist from Narato. Tzu and Toma went outside, where the ref had huge difficulty keeping everyone apart. Hoshino tripped up Toma, allowing Tzu to jump to, beating him down. Akima tried to break it up, but was held back by Hoshino and Narato. Tzu dragged Toma up to roll him into the ring, at the same time that Hoshino went for a Superkick on Akima Brave. He ducked, and Hoshino ended up catching Toma in the face, which ended in the ref calling for the DQ at 5.13. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma beat Sun Tzu[/COLOR] by DQ (C+)[/I] Team Japan looked shocked, and Sun Tzu still rolled Toma into the ring. He went for the Bomb of War, when Flanders and Phenomenal E charged out from the back to break things up, with Jillefski noting that they didn’t seem to take too kindly to the insults Team Canada was given earlier by Hoshino (B-). He then goes on to hype that we have a match for USPW Liberty and Justice, where Kid Toma will take on Joss Thompson, Brock Steel and The Eagle for the USPW National Title (C+). We head backstage to where Zimmy Bumfhole is getting treated after being attacked earlier, and says that he needs to make sure Cattley knows what it’s like to be a true American, and challenges him to a match at Liberty and Justice (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Emilio vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Quick squash here, Redwood taking just 2.50 to finish off Emilio. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood beat Emilio[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Elise Remmington took a mic after the match, and made a challenge to Samoan Machine. Redwood wanted a match with him at Liberty and Justice, to show that now without a manager he hasn’t a chance in hell of winning anything (C+). Samoan Machine is out to answer the challenge, saying that he gladly accepts, to show the world that he never has and never will need Remmington (B). Just time for Akima Brave to hype the Main Event, saying that he has told his fellow Samoans to stay outback – he will do this one alone, as should Narato (B). [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Great match as always from these two, which actually started with no interference. It was soon to end as Hoshino and Sun Tzu came out from the back, and slowly circled the ring, waiting for the chance to strike. Hoshino distracted the ref to allow Tzu to club Brave from behind with the forearm, then the rolls were reversed to allow Hoshino to hit a nackbreaker. Finally Flanders and Phenomenal E were out to offer Akima some protection – Phenomenal E even getting in an unseen hit on Narato. As he protested to the ref, Brave splashed him, before hitting a Samoan Suplex to get the win at 11.42. [I][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave beat Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] As the show ended, Brave stared down Hoshino, with the commentators saying that Akima will be the next contender for the USPW World Title (A). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, where Mean Jean Cattley beat Masked Beast (he’s big, and he’s got a mask on), then Samoan Machine beat Jacob Jett (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Cherry Bomb vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non-title match The main show opened with Hoshino determined to do what he couldn’t two weeks ago and make Cherry Bomb tap, which he managed at 6.07. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Hoshino took the mic and directed his attention to Samoan Machine, telling him that he had nothing on him – proving he could make Cherry Bomb tap out last week meant nothing, as he’s done the same thing tonight. He tells Samoan Machine he’s not on his level (A*), but is surprised at who comes out, it being Machine’s compatriot Akima Brave. Akima tells Hoshino that he’s obsessing which Samoan Machine, but he’s not the only one who won his match at International Challenge. Akima says that he won, and is looking for a World Title shot against Hoshino. Hoshino pauses and says that Akima will have to prove his worth – and if he can beat Kazuma Narato in the Main Event, he will get his match (A). We then went backstage to where Zimmy Bumfhole was with Joss Thompson. Zimmy informed his partner that The Eagle and Brock Steel were both banned from ringside for tonight’s National Title matches, which just leaves Cattley, and he’ll look after him (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson vs Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] Crowd didn’t really get into this match, but it was a good, back forth encounter. A hooded man made his way from outback, who was quickly intercepted by Zimmy Bumfhole. He ripped the hood off, but was confused, not recognising the person underneath, and was then blindsided by Mean Jean Cattley. As Cattley beat Zimmy down, Thompson got the win in the ring at 7.52 with the Clean Cutter. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Both men slid from the ring after the match to help Zimmy, but the damage was already done, and Cattley left before anyone could get there hands on him (C+). We then cut to backstage where Kid Toma had Akima Brave by his side as they hyped his chances against Sun Tzu for the last place in the final of the National Title tournament (C+). We cut over to Team Japan, where Hoshino told his crew that if Akima wanted to be part of the next bout, that is fine – he will have all of Team Japan to contend with. They will prove themselves to be the dominant team – Team USA haven’t done anything since the competiton, and Team Japan were a complete joke to begin with (B). The cameras panned out to where it was seen that Clifford Flanders heard the conversation, and he walked off looking none too happy (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] It was a crowded ringside with Brave, Hoshino and Narato all out, but at first they left their men to it. Tzu dominated his smaller opponent from the start, helped by an unnoticed assist from Narato. Tzu and Toma went outside, where the ref had huge difficulty keeping everyone apart. Hoshino tripped up Toma, allowing Tzu to jump to, beating him down. Akima tried to break it up, but was held back by Hoshino and Narato. Tzu dragged Toma up to roll him into the ring, at the same time that Hoshino went for a Superkick on Akima Brave. He ducked, and Hoshino ended up catching Toma in the face, which ended in the ref calling for the DQ at 5.13. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma beat Sun Tzu[/COLOR] by DQ (C+)[/I] Team Japan looked shocked, and Sun Tzu still rolled Toma into the ring. He went for the Bomb of War, when Flanders and Phenomenal E charged out from the back to break things up, with Jillefski noting that they didn’t seem to take too kindly to the insults Team Canada was given earlier by Hoshino (B-). He then goes on to hype that we have a match for USPW Liberty and Justice, where Kid Toma will take on Joss Thompson, Brock Steel and The Eagle for the USPW National Title (C+). We head backstage to where Zimmy Bumfhole is getting treated after being attacked earlier, and says that he needs to make sure Cattley knows what it’s like to be a true American, and challenges him to a match at Liberty and Justice (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Emilio vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Quick squash here, Redwood taking just 2.50 to finish off Emilio. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood beat Emilio[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Elise Remmington took a mic after the match, and made a challenge to Samoan Machine. Redwood wanted a match with him at Liberty and Justice, to show that now without a manager he hasn’t a chance in hell of winning anything (C+). Samoan Machine is out to answer the challenge, saying that he gladly accepts, to show the world that he never has and never will need Remmington (B). Just time for Akima Brave to hype the Main Event, saying that he has told his fellow Samoans to stay outback – he will do this one alone, as should Narato (B). [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Great match as always from these two, which actually started with no interference. It was soon to end as Hoshino and Sun Tzu came out from the back, and slowly circled the ring, waiting for the chance to strike. Hoshino distracted the ref to allow Tzu to club Brave from behind with the forearm, then the rolls were reversed to allow Hoshino to hit a nackbreaker. Finally Flanders and Phenomenal E were out to offer Akima some protection – Phenomenal E even getting in an unseen hit on Narato. As he protested to the ref, Brave splashed him, before hitting a Samoan Suplex to get the win at 11.42. [I][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave beat Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] As the show ended, Brave stared down Hoshino, with the commentators saying that Akima will be the next contender for the USPW World Title (A). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

A sell out, and our viewing figures jumped to 28,000. Never mess with sharks – they tend to win. USPW Liberty and Justice is taking shape, which is just as well as we only have one show left leading up to it. PWMAX seem to be following our lead, and put Akima Brave over Narato to retain his Heavyweight Title – guess they’d seen what those two can do against one another! Announced for Tuesday: Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood Melody Cuthill vs Juanita Head Phenomenal E vs Emilio Future Wave and Kid Toma vs Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non title match

A sell out, and our viewing figures jumped to 28,000. Never mess with sharks – they tend to win. USPW Liberty and Justice is taking shape, which is just as well as we only have one show left leading up to it. PWMAX seem to be following our lead, and put Akima Brave over Narato to retain his Heavyweight Title – guess they’d seen what those two can do against one another! Announced for Tuesday: Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood Melody Cuthill vs Juanita Head Phenomenal E vs Emilio Future Wave and Kid Toma vs Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non title match

Archived