United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

USPW – [FONT="Arial Black"]On the Move[/FONT] Three dark matches, where Kazuma Narato beat Masked Beast (C+), Samoan Machine beat Japanese Dragon (B-) and Flemmemental and Back in the Day went to a no contest (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] We opened with two men who know each other well, but the match never really got going, and was ruled a no contest due to interference from Samoan Machine, Elise Remmington and Eisaku Hoshino. [I][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave and Giant Redwood went to a no contest[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Hoshino won the scramble for the mic contest, and said that he would face Akima in two days time, at USPW Liberty and Justice, and would make him pay for daring to step foot in the ring with him (A). Then Junaita Head was out with Suzue Katayama, getting on the mic to say that for some reason Melody Cuthill keeps coming back for more, but she would be put in her place next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill vs Juanita Head[/COLOR] Cuthill was out alone, which meant the Katayama interference sealed the win at 4.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Juanita Head beat Melody Cuthill [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Juanita pulled back Cuthill’s head, and Katayama prepared a slap, when Cherry Bomb came rushing out from the back to make the save (C). She got on the mic with Cuthill, and said that they’d see what they were like when the numbers were even, in two days time when she teams with Cuthill against Dominance (C+). We then went outback where Flanders and Phenomenal E were cutting a promo (with Hernandez working as Flanders manager) on how they would not be disrespected by Team Japan, which is why they involved themselves last week. They said that they’d be facing members of Team Japan at Liberty and Justice, Flanders taking on Sun Tzu, and Phenomenal E meeting Kazuma Narato (C+). We then went backstage to The American Patriots, who once more pointed out they were champs (as you may have forgotten, as they never wrestle), and that they’d be putting their titles on the line against Flemmemental and Back in the Day on Thursday (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Emilio[/COLOR] This show’s beginning to drag, none so more than this match, that no-one cared about. Fortunately it was quick to end, with Narato attacking Ed, ending the match in a blatant DQ at 4.47. [I][COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E beat Emilio[/COLOR] by DQ (C-)[/I] Flanders came out for the save, but was met by Sun Tzu who got in a few cheap shots to set him back for the Main Event later (C+). We then got Future Wave cutting a promo, Joss Thompson saying how he was after the National Title again, while Zimmy concentrated on Mean Jean Cattley (B). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave and Kid Toma vs Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel[/COLOR] All six men got given their time in the ring – so much so that Steel was tiring by the end of it. Although Thompson and Zimmy worked well together, Toma got exposed in the ring and was pinned after a Mood Swing from Cattley at 11.04. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel beat Future Wave and Kid Toma[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cattley cut a promo, saying that Zimmy’s arrogance was unbelievable, as he hadn’t achieved nearly what he had, and he would pin him cleanly on Thursday (B). Hoshino was then out, cutting a promo encompassing tonight’s match, and his title defence on Thursday, none of which he considered himself having any trouble in winning (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match They don’t click, but they still managed to put on the best televised bout of the night. Sun Tzu provided the assist, and Flanders took the pin after an Explosion Suplex at 8.44. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Narato joined Hoshino and Tzu in the ring, celebrating over Flanders, but did not attack as Akima Brave and Phenomenal E came out and evened up the odds, as the show faded (B-). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USPW – [FONT="Arial Black"]On the Move[/FONT] Three dark matches, where Kazuma Narato beat Masked Beast (C+), Samoan Machine beat Japanese Dragon (B-) and Flemmemental and Back in the Day went to a no contest (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Akima Brave vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] We opened with two men who know each other well, but the match never really got going, and was ruled a no contest due to interference from Samoan Machine, Elise Remmington and Eisaku Hoshino. [I][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave and Giant Redwood went to a no contest[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Hoshino won the scramble for the mic contest, and said that he would face Akima in two days time, at USPW Liberty and Justice, and would make him pay for daring to step foot in the ring with him (A). Then Junaita Head was out with Suzue Katayama, getting on the mic to say that for some reason Melody Cuthill keeps coming back for more, but she would be put in her place next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill vs Juanita Head[/COLOR] Cuthill was out alone, which meant the Katayama interference sealed the win at 4.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Juanita Head beat Melody Cuthill [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Juanita pulled back Cuthill’s head, and Katayama prepared a slap, when Cherry Bomb came rushing out from the back to make the save (C). She got on the mic with Cuthill, and said that they’d see what they were like when the numbers were even, in two days time when she teams with Cuthill against Dominance (C+). We then went outback where Flanders and Phenomenal E were cutting a promo (with Hernandez working as Flanders manager) on how they would not be disrespected by Team Japan, which is why they involved themselves last week. They said that they’d be facing members of Team Japan at Liberty and Justice, Flanders taking on Sun Tzu, and Phenomenal E meeting Kazuma Narato (C+). We then went backstage to The American Patriots, who once more pointed out they were champs (as you may have forgotten, as they never wrestle), and that they’d be putting their titles on the line against Flemmemental and Back in the Day on Thursday (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Emilio[/COLOR] This show’s beginning to drag, none so more than this match, that no-one cared about. Fortunately it was quick to end, with Narato attacking Ed, ending the match in a blatant DQ at 4.47. [I][COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E beat Emilio[/COLOR] by DQ (C-)[/I] Flanders came out for the save, but was met by Sun Tzu who got in a few cheap shots to set him back for the Main Event later (C+). We then got Future Wave cutting a promo, Joss Thompson saying how he was after the National Title again, while Zimmy concentrated on Mean Jean Cattley (B). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave and Kid Toma vs Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel[/COLOR] All six men got given their time in the ring – so much so that Steel was tiring by the end of it. Although Thompson and Zimmy worked well together, Toma got exposed in the ring and was pinned after a Mood Swing from Cattley at 11.04. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel beat Future Wave and Kid Toma[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cattley cut a promo, saying that Zimmy’s arrogance was unbelievable, as he hadn’t achieved nearly what he had, and he would pin him cleanly on Thursday (B). Hoshino was then out, cutting a promo encompassing tonight’s match, and his title defence on Thursday, none of which he considered himself having any trouble in winning (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match They don’t click, but they still managed to put on the best televised bout of the night. Sun Tzu provided the assist, and Flanders took the pin after an Explosion Suplex at 8.44. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Narato joined Hoshino and Tzu in the ring, celebrating over Flanders, but did not attack as Akima Brave and Phenomenal E came out and evened up the odds, as the show faded (B-). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

A sell out, where again Phenomenal E was slightly overused. Not the best of shows and not rescued by the Main Event after it turned out Hoshino and Flanders don’t work well together. The line up for USPW Liberty and Justice is complete, and takes place on Wednesday. Did I spend the entire show saying it’d be on Thursday? Well, I lied – I’m not messing with the SWF PPV on that day. USPW Liberty and Justice: Clifford Flanders vs Sun Tzu American Patriots (c) vs Flemmemental vs Back in the Day for the USPW Tag Team Titles Samoan Machine vs Giant Redwood Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill vs Dominance Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato Kid Toma vs Joss Thompson vs The Eagle vs Brock Steel for the USPW National Title Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Akima Brave for the USPW World Title

A sell out, where again Phenomenal E was slightly overused. Not the best of shows and not rescued by the Main Event after it turned out Hoshino and Flanders don’t work well together. The line up for USPW Liberty and Justice is complete, and takes place on Wednesday. Did I spend the entire show saying it’d be on Thursday? Well, I lied – I’m not messing with the SWF PPV on that day. USPW Liberty and Justice: Clifford Flanders vs Sun Tzu American Patriots (c) vs Flemmemental vs Back in the Day for the USPW Tag Team Titles Samoan Machine vs Giant Redwood Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill vs Dominance Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato Kid Toma vs Joss Thompson vs The Eagle vs Brock Steel for the USPW National Title Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Akima Brave for the USPW World Title

Wednesday – [SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]USPW Liberty and Justice[/FONT]:[/B][/SIZE] No dark matches, just a few segments to keep the crowd warm, with Future Wave declaring that they’d win their respective matches (C+), and Sun Tzu shown out back doing pre-match exercises (B+). The show opened with a video that stretched back to the last PPV, where Team Japan lost out to Team USA, which resulted in Akima Brave challenging Eisaku Hoshino to a match for the USPW World Title (A). The first match featured two competitors from the International challenge – Clifford Flanders and Sun Tzu. [COLOR="Blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] Mainstream Hernandez was out with Flanders, but was still using crutches. Flanders went to box with his larger opponent, and gradually put the Japanese youngster on the back foot. Tzu rallied after a rake to the eye, and fought back, and hit a Bomb of War out of nowhere to win the match at 5.52. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu beat Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Tzu left the ring he ripped a crutch from Hernandez’s hand and cracked him over the head with it, before leaving triumphantly (C). Replacing him in the ring was a long American Patriots entrance, flags and all, and they said they were here today to stand up for all Americans and continue their winning streak (of one match) with the Tag Team Titles (C+). [COLOR="blue"]American Patriots (c) vs Flemmemental vs Back in the Day[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Unsurprisingly a mediocre match, where the champion’s opponents did their best to carry them to something half decent. Despite Captain USA looking awful, it was him who pinned Barry Kingman to pick up the victory at 7.42. [I][COLOR="blue"]American Patriots won [/COLOR]a three way to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] Backstage and Samoan Machine said that he was going to prove tonight that he didn’t need Elise Remmington – he would win not just without her, but facing her client (B+). We got a video of the confrontations between Samoan Machine and Redwood (B+), before the big man and Remmington got their say, declaring that Samoan Machine would be put out of business nest (B). [COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Redwood offered no more than a few clubbing blows, apart from that it was left to Samoan Machine to do all the work. He tried several times to attach his Unbreakable Sleeper, but when he finally succeeded Remmington pulled him off. The ref warned her and Redwood went for a low blow, but Samoan Machine blocked, and delivered the Samoan Driver to win at 6.16. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Samoan Machine celebrated, and met up backstage with his colleagues Akima Brave and Kid Toma. He said that he had started the ball rolling tonight – and by the end of it they could have two title belts to their names (B). There was just enough time for Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill to cut a promo against Dominance, before they went ringside for the match (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill vs Dominance[/COLOR] Despite the cheating tactics of their opponents, Cherry Bomb and Cuthill fought furiously, and Cuthill got the pin on Head after a Melodic Tune at 5.48. [I][COLOR="blue"]Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill beat Dominance[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Backstage and Brock Steel was on promo duty, saying that Team Samoa would not have two titles by the end of the night, as there was no way that he was going to let Kid Toma walk away with the National Title. He was the biggest, most dominant man in that match, and would become champion (B-). We then had Hoshino with Team Japan, telling Narato that Sun Tzu had started things off well – they will out do Team Samoa tonight, and they will be the team that end up undefeated (B). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Phenomenal E did well a rare PPV singles bout, but was just outclassed by his Japanese oppoenent, who got the pin after a Kyoto Drop at 8.56. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Backstage and it was Joss Thompson’s turn to cut a promo for the National Title four way, declaring that Steel was overconfident, and lucky to be in the final after Cattley helped him beat Zimmy Bumfhole in his qualifier (B). This brought Cattley over, to declare that Zimmy Bumfhole was not worthy of any title shot, and he doubted Thompson’s ability to overcome Steel (B-). Over came Zimmy, and he said that they’d have to wait and see – he was confident that he’d wipe that smile off Cattley’s face (B). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Joss Thompson vs The Eagle vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title A bit of an uncontrollable bout this won, with a mixture of styles all coming together. Brock Steel was portrayed as the monster that dominated that match, but there was always someone about to pull him off any pin attempt. Steel hit a DVD on Thompson, but Kid Toma sneaked in for the pin attempt, that enraged Steel. He pulled Toma off Thompson, and threw him out of the ring, and followed up to continue the assault. The Eagle tried to capitalise with a New Jersey Turnpike, but Thompson pushed him down, and hit a Clean Cutter to take the National Title at 12.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson won[/COLOR] a four way to win the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Joss Thompson sprinted from the ring and met up with Zimmy Bumfhole, and the two celebrated his success (C+). Zimmy addressed Cattley, and told him that he had been wrong about that last match, and he was certainly wrong when he thought he’d beat him next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] These two put on a nice technical encounter, with Zimmy slowly getting the advantage. Brock Steel came out to swing things in Cattley’s favour, but was chased off by Joss Thompson, allowing Zimmy to hit the Bumfhole in One on Cattley to take the win at 12.52. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Akima Brave was shown backstage being offered last minute luck by his colleagues, before saying he was ready to become the next World Title holder (A). Our opening video was replayed to a better crowd reaction (A), before Hoshino appeared, saying that Team Samoa won last time, but that was pure luck, and from now onwards Team Japan take over (A). [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Akima Brave[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Great fight, as these two men can both work a variety of styles. Inevitably it went outside the ring, where Team Japan were ready to come to Hoshino’s aid. Team Samoa were quick to the rescue, and we had brawls going on all over the place. Samoan Machine hit a Samoan Driver on Tzu to take him out of action, but Narato drop kicked Brave straight into a chair shot from Hoshino. Hoshino also took out Kid Toma, while a Suicide Dive from Narato occupied Samoan Machine. Hoshino dragged Brave back into the ring, and after an Explosion Suplex got his opponent to tap out to the Deathlock STF at 17.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Akima Brave [/COLOR]to retain the USPW World Title (B+) Overall Rating B[/I]

Wednesday – [SIZE="5"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]USPW Liberty and Justice[/FONT]:[/B][/SIZE] No dark matches, just a few segments to keep the crowd warm, with Future Wave declaring that they’d win their respective matches (C+), and Sun Tzu shown out back doing pre-match exercises (B+). The show opened with a video that stretched back to the last PPV, where Team Japan lost out to Team USA, which resulted in Akima Brave challenging Eisaku Hoshino to a match for the USPW World Title (A). The first match featured two competitors from the International challenge – Clifford Flanders and Sun Tzu. [COLOR="Blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] Mainstream Hernandez was out with Flanders, but was still using crutches. Flanders went to box with his larger opponent, and gradually put the Japanese youngster on the back foot. Tzu rallied after a rake to the eye, and fought back, and hit a Bomb of War out of nowhere to win the match at 5.52. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu beat Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Tzu left the ring he ripped a crutch from Hernandez’s hand and cracked him over the head with it, before leaving triumphantly (C). Replacing him in the ring was a long American Patriots entrance, flags and all, and they said they were here today to stand up for all Americans and continue their winning streak (of one match) with the Tag Team Titles (C+). [COLOR="blue"]American Patriots (c) vs Flemmemental vs Back in the Day[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Unsurprisingly a mediocre match, where the champion’s opponents did their best to carry them to something half decent. Despite Captain USA looking awful, it was him who pinned Barry Kingman to pick up the victory at 7.42. [I][COLOR="blue"]American Patriots won [/COLOR]a three way to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] Backstage and Samoan Machine said that he was going to prove tonight that he didn’t need Elise Remmington – he would win not just without her, but facing her client (B+). We got a video of the confrontations between Samoan Machine and Redwood (B+), before the big man and Remmington got their say, declaring that Samoan Machine would be put out of business nest (B). [COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Redwood offered no more than a few clubbing blows, apart from that it was left to Samoan Machine to do all the work. He tried several times to attach his Unbreakable Sleeper, but when he finally succeeded Remmington pulled him off. The ref warned her and Redwood went for a low blow, but Samoan Machine blocked, and delivered the Samoan Driver to win at 6.16. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Samoan Machine celebrated, and met up backstage with his colleagues Akima Brave and Kid Toma. He said that he had started the ball rolling tonight – and by the end of it they could have two title belts to their names (B). There was just enough time for Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill to cut a promo against Dominance, before they went ringside for the match (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill vs Dominance[/COLOR] Despite the cheating tactics of their opponents, Cherry Bomb and Cuthill fought furiously, and Cuthill got the pin on Head after a Melodic Tune at 5.48. [I][COLOR="blue"]Cherry Bomb and Melody Cuthill beat Dominance[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Backstage and Brock Steel was on promo duty, saying that Team Samoa would not have two titles by the end of the night, as there was no way that he was going to let Kid Toma walk away with the National Title. He was the biggest, most dominant man in that match, and would become champion (B-). We then had Hoshino with Team Japan, telling Narato that Sun Tzu had started things off well – they will out do Team Samoa tonight, and they will be the team that end up undefeated (B). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Phenomenal E did well a rare PPV singles bout, but was just outclassed by his Japanese oppoenent, who got the pin after a Kyoto Drop at 8.56. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Backstage and it was Joss Thompson’s turn to cut a promo for the National Title four way, declaring that Steel was overconfident, and lucky to be in the final after Cattley helped him beat Zimmy Bumfhole in his qualifier (B). This brought Cattley over, to declare that Zimmy Bumfhole was not worthy of any title shot, and he doubted Thompson’s ability to overcome Steel (B-). Over came Zimmy, and he said that they’d have to wait and see – he was confident that he’d wipe that smile off Cattley’s face (B). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Joss Thompson vs The Eagle vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title A bit of an uncontrollable bout this won, with a mixture of styles all coming together. Brock Steel was portrayed as the monster that dominated that match, but there was always someone about to pull him off any pin attempt. Steel hit a DVD on Thompson, but Kid Toma sneaked in for the pin attempt, that enraged Steel. He pulled Toma off Thompson, and threw him out of the ring, and followed up to continue the assault. The Eagle tried to capitalise with a New Jersey Turnpike, but Thompson pushed him down, and hit a Clean Cutter to take the National Title at 12.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson won[/COLOR] a four way to win the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Joss Thompson sprinted from the ring and met up with Zimmy Bumfhole, and the two celebrated his success (C+). Zimmy addressed Cattley, and told him that he had been wrong about that last match, and he was certainly wrong when he thought he’d beat him next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] These two put on a nice technical encounter, with Zimmy slowly getting the advantage. Brock Steel came out to swing things in Cattley’s favour, but was chased off by Joss Thompson, allowing Zimmy to hit the Bumfhole in One on Cattley to take the win at 12.52. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Akima Brave was shown backstage being offered last minute luck by his colleagues, before saying he was ready to become the next World Title holder (A). Our opening video was replayed to a better crowd reaction (A), before Hoshino appeared, saying that Team Samoa won last time, but that was pure luck, and from now onwards Team Japan take over (A). [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Akima Brave[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Great fight, as these two men can both work a variety of styles. Inevitably it went outside the ring, where Team Japan were ready to come to Hoshino’s aid. Team Samoa were quick to the rescue, and we had brawls going on all over the place. Samoan Machine hit a Samoan Driver on Tzu to take him out of action, but Narato drop kicked Brave straight into a chair shot from Hoshino. Hoshino also took out Kid Toma, while a Suicide Dive from Narato occupied Samoan Machine. Hoshino dragged Brave back into the ring, and after an Explosion Suplex got his opponent to tap out to the Deathlock STF at 17.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Akima Brave [/COLOR]to retain the USPW World Title (B+) Overall Rating B[/I]

All round a solid, if unspectacular show, topped off by a spectacular Main Event, which seemed to suggest that this feud between Team Samoa and Team Japan still has a while to run. We almost sold out with 7,696 paying customers, and added 2,501 buys, making a healthy profit. We have a new National Champion, with Joss Thompson taking his second reign, while the American Patriots are still stinking up the tag division. For some reason DaVE also decided to hit the South East for their TV show, seeming to go into direct competition. They raised the odds as well, with two title changes, Lead Belly defeating Grease Hogg for the Brass Knuckles Title, while Big Cat Brandon took the Unified Title from The Wolverine. And we have a first for USPW – Eisaku Hoshino is at A* popularity in the South East. Pity it’s at D for much of the rest of the country. Anyway, it’s been almost two months since we’ve been in New England, so let’s go there now: USPW Invasion (attendance 1,900) [I]Clifford Flanders beat Barry Kingman (C) Eisaku Hoshino (c) beat Kid Toma to retain the USPW World Title (C+) Cherry Bomb and Juanita Head went to a no contest (C-)[/I] No clicking here, you won’t see this on TV! [I]Akima Brave beat Jacob Jett (C+) Overall Rating – C+[/I] Danny Jillefski made most of the matches as we went along that’s show, and the crowd got sick of seeing him. Announced for Tuesday: Emilio vs Giant Redwood Samoan Machine vs Sun Tzu Joss Thompson (c) vs The Eagle for the USPW National Title Flemmemental vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato

All round a solid, if unspectacular show, topped off by a spectacular Main Event, which seemed to suggest that this feud between Team Samoa and Team Japan still has a while to run. We almost sold out with 7,696 paying customers, and added 2,501 buys, making a healthy profit. We have a new National Champion, with Joss Thompson taking his second reign, while the American Patriots are still stinking up the tag division. For some reason DaVE also decided to hit the South East for their TV show, seeming to go into direct competition. They raised the odds as well, with two title changes, Lead Belly defeating Grease Hogg for the Brass Knuckles Title, while Big Cat Brandon took the Unified Title from The Wolverine. And we have a first for USPW – Eisaku Hoshino is at A* popularity in the South East. Pity it’s at D for much of the rest of the country. Anyway, it’s been almost two months since we’ve been in New England, so let’s go there now: USPW Invasion (attendance 1,900) [I]Clifford Flanders beat Barry Kingman (C) Eisaku Hoshino (c) beat Kid Toma to retain the USPW World Title (C+) Cherry Bomb and Juanita Head went to a no contest (C-)[/I] No clicking here, you won’t see this on TV! [I]Akima Brave beat Jacob Jett (C+) Overall Rating – C+[/I] Danny Jillefski made most of the matches as we went along that’s show, and the crowd got sick of seeing him. Announced for Tuesday: Emilio vs Giant Redwood Samoan Machine vs Sun Tzu Joss Thompson (c) vs The Eagle for the USPW National Title Flemmemental vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato

[QUOTE=eayragt;157008] For some reason DaVE also decided to hit the South East for their TV show, seeming to go into direct competition. They raised the odds as well, with two title changes, Lead Belly defeating Grease Hogg for the Brass Knuckles Title, while Big Cat Brandon took the Unified Title from The Wolverine. [/QUOTE] Odd to see since the Animalz are still teaming, as are the Dirty White Boys (belly and Hogg) in my diary.

[QUOTE=eayragt;157008] For some reason DaVE also decided to hit the South East for their TV show, seeming to go into direct competition. They raised the odds as well, with two title changes, Lead Belly defeating Grease Hogg for the Brass Knuckles Title, while Big Cat Brandon took the Unified Title from The Wolverine. [/QUOTE] Odd to see since the Animalz are still teaming, as are the Dirty White Boys (belly and Hogg) in my diary.

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, where Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E beat Back in the Day and Strange Friends (C), then Zimmy Bumfhole beat Jacob Jett (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]Emilio vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] For the second time this month Redwood got in an easy victory over Emilio, who is in real need of some kind of story. Redwood won with a chokeslam at 4.44. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood beat Emilio[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The World Champion Hoshino came out with Sun Tzu and Kazuma Narato, declaring themselves as the most dominant force in USPW. At Liberty and Justice last week they pulled out victories in all three of their matches, and they will all prove dominant tonight, winning matches against Samoan Machine and Flemmemental (B). They got replaced by Brock Steel, who called out Kid Toma, declaring that he was the only reason why he didn’t when the National Title last week, and wanted to teach him a lesson next (B-). The call out was answered, and it’s impromptu match time. [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] Fortunately kept relatively short, as the two showed zero chemistry with each other in the ring. Kid Toma started quickly, but could not match the bigger man, who pinned him after a DVD at 6.02. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat Kid Toma [/COLOR](C)[/I] Steel grabbed a mic, and told Joss Thompson that he was next – and he would become National Champion (B-). We then got to see Sun Tzu pinning Clifford Flanders last week, before attacking Mainstream Hernandez on the way out of the ring (C+), before going to Samoan Machine, who was with Akima Brave. Akima told Samoan Machine that he needs to teach Sun Tzu a thing or two after he attacked his friend Hernandez, and his colleague seemed quite eager to be that man (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] The two men faced off, before Samoan Machine launched himself into Sun Tzu. The big man was reeling, and it didn’t take long before his Japanese colleagues made an appearance at his side. Before they could get in the ring Akima Brave charged out and threw himself at Hoshino and Narato. As the ref tried to gain control Clifford Flanders, Phenomenal E and Mainstream Hernandez entered through the crowd, Flanders cracking Hernandez’s crutch over Sun Tzu’s head. The ref gave up at this point, and threw the match out at 4.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine and Sun Tzu went to a no contest[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The brawling didn’t stop, until Danny Jillefski stood up and declared that next week will see Team Samoa take on Team Japan in the Main Event, with Team Canada banned from ringside (B). While everyone cleared from the ring we went backstage to where the new National Champion was with Zimmy Bumfhole. Zimmy said that Joss could be the most dominant champion for years, and he’d be keeping an eye on him in his first defence, next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs The Eagle[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Both men were given their time to shine here, with Thompson trying to keep the match grounded, while The Eagle focused on aerial attacks. After The Eagle missed a top rope move Thompson was able to apply the Joss Lock, and got his opponent to tap out at 10.41. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat The Eagle[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Thompson celebrated when Brock Steel appeared, and levelled him with a clothesline. He hauled Thompson up, but Zimmy was out to chase him off before any serious damage was done (C+). Backstage we went, and Team Samoa was with Flemmemental. They said that they’d have their backs tonight, as everyone knows Team Japan hunt in a pack of three (B-). Team Japan was the first out, with Hoshino declaring that next week they would show which country was dominant once and for all (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Wow, Hoshino really can carry any match to the next level. The two teams mixed really well, as we had our mat based segments as well as more of the high flying stuff thrown in. Tzu was always around as a threat, but he wasn’t needed, as Hoshino hit American Elemental was an Explosion Suplex at 9.36 to seal the win. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato beat Flemmemental[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Team Japan looked like they were going to give Flemmemental a post match beating, but Team Samoa were out on the stage. Instead Flemmemental were rolled out of the ring, and Hoshino was left screaming “next week!” as the show ended (B). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, where Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E beat Back in the Day and Strange Friends (C), then Zimmy Bumfhole beat Jacob Jett (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]Emilio vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] For the second time this month Redwood got in an easy victory over Emilio, who is in real need of some kind of story. Redwood won with a chokeslam at 4.44. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood beat Emilio[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The World Champion Hoshino came out with Sun Tzu and Kazuma Narato, declaring themselves as the most dominant force in USPW. At Liberty and Justice last week they pulled out victories in all three of their matches, and they will all prove dominant tonight, winning matches against Samoan Machine and Flemmemental (B). They got replaced by Brock Steel, who called out Kid Toma, declaring that he was the only reason why he didn’t when the National Title last week, and wanted to teach him a lesson next (B-). The call out was answered, and it’s impromptu match time. [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] Fortunately kept relatively short, as the two showed zero chemistry with each other in the ring. Kid Toma started quickly, but could not match the bigger man, who pinned him after a DVD at 6.02. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat Kid Toma [/COLOR](C)[/I] Steel grabbed a mic, and told Joss Thompson that he was next – and he would become National Champion (B-). We then got to see Sun Tzu pinning Clifford Flanders last week, before attacking Mainstream Hernandez on the way out of the ring (C+), before going to Samoan Machine, who was with Akima Brave. Akima told Samoan Machine that he needs to teach Sun Tzu a thing or two after he attacked his friend Hernandez, and his colleague seemed quite eager to be that man (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] The two men faced off, before Samoan Machine launched himself into Sun Tzu. The big man was reeling, and it didn’t take long before his Japanese colleagues made an appearance at his side. Before they could get in the ring Akima Brave charged out and threw himself at Hoshino and Narato. As the ref tried to gain control Clifford Flanders, Phenomenal E and Mainstream Hernandez entered through the crowd, Flanders cracking Hernandez’s crutch over Sun Tzu’s head. The ref gave up at this point, and threw the match out at 4.49. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine and Sun Tzu went to a no contest[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The brawling didn’t stop, until Danny Jillefski stood up and declared that next week will see Team Samoa take on Team Japan in the Main Event, with Team Canada banned from ringside (B). While everyone cleared from the ring we went backstage to where the new National Champion was with Zimmy Bumfhole. Zimmy said that Joss could be the most dominant champion for years, and he’d be keeping an eye on him in his first defence, next (B). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs The Eagle[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Both men were given their time to shine here, with Thompson trying to keep the match grounded, while The Eagle focused on aerial attacks. After The Eagle missed a top rope move Thompson was able to apply the Joss Lock, and got his opponent to tap out at 10.41. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat The Eagle[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Thompson celebrated when Brock Steel appeared, and levelled him with a clothesline. He hauled Thompson up, but Zimmy was out to chase him off before any serious damage was done (C+). Backstage we went, and Team Samoa was with Flemmemental. They said that they’d have their backs tonight, as everyone knows Team Japan hunt in a pack of three (B-). Team Japan was the first out, with Hoshino declaring that next week they would show which country was dominant once and for all (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental vs Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Wow, Hoshino really can carry any match to the next level. The two teams mixed really well, as we had our mat based segments as well as more of the high flying stuff thrown in. Tzu was always around as a threat, but he wasn’t needed, as Hoshino hit American Elemental was an Explosion Suplex at 9.36 to seal the win. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Kazuma Narato beat Flemmemental[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Team Japan looked like they were going to give Flemmemental a post match beating, but Team Samoa were out on the stage. Instead Flemmemental were rolled out of the ring, and Hoshino was left screaming “next week!” as the show ended (B). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

A sell out, and a great main event considering one of the teams involved is a midcard team that can’t even get the Tag Team Titles when they face the American Patriots. We added over 10,000 viewers to post record numbers, as we hit C popularity across the US (excluding Puerto Rico), and were pleased to have the same rated show as TCW had that night. Next week the main focus will be Team Japan taking on Team Samoa, Team Japan looking for revenge after their International Challenge defeat. One bit of bad news to come from the show, and that was from the first tag match. Strange Friends, consisting of Sir Adam (a repackaged Prince Adam) and Masked Beast (Japanese rookie), had their first match together and turned out to be unable to work with one another. My latest plan for the Tag Team division goes down the drain, and I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of the two (if not both) now never get any type of push (as they’re both complete unknowns outside of CZCW). Announced for Tuesday: Flemmy Lemming vs Giant Redwood American Patriots (c) vs Dominance for the USPW Tag Team Titles Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Back in the Day Future Wave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Brock Steel Team Samoa vs Team Japan

A sell out, and a great main event considering one of the teams involved is a midcard team that can’t even get the Tag Team Titles when they face the American Patriots. We added over 10,000 viewers to post record numbers, as we hit C popularity across the US (excluding Puerto Rico), and were pleased to have the same rated show as TCW had that night. Next week the main focus will be Team Japan taking on Team Samoa, Team Japan looking for revenge after their International Challenge defeat. One bit of bad news to come from the show, and that was from the first tag match. Strange Friends, consisting of Sir Adam (a repackaged Prince Adam) and Masked Beast (Japanese rookie), had their first match together and turned out to be unable to work with one another. My latest plan for the Tag Team division goes down the drain, and I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of the two (if not both) now never get any type of push (as they’re both complete unknowns outside of CZCW). Announced for Tuesday: Flemmy Lemming vs Giant Redwood American Patriots (c) vs Dominance for the USPW Tag Team Titles Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Back in the Day Future Wave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Brock Steel Team Samoa vs Team Japan

I really like Flemmemental. Very unique. And the whole International thing really works for me, just because theres so much diversity. Would be nice to see you bring in some more talents of each nationality(would be better in 07 where you could either loan, or bring in for one shot deals, but still) Or bring in the UK.

I really like Flemmemental. Very unique. And the whole International thing really works for me, just because theres so much diversity. Would be nice to see you bring in some more talents of each nationality(would be better in 07 where you could either loan, or bring in for one shot deals, but still) Or bring in the UK.

Flemmemental was actually an accident - I threw them together for a random match, and thought of the name. I think I made have made myself smile, so they're teaming permanantly now! It's actually a lot harder to do the International Challenge than it looks. I couldn't have a team of nobodies or the PPV would have bombed (it was my worst rated PPV for a while as it was), so that ruled out Team UK - I'd have to bring in workers at least six months before the event to bring up their overness. I could have had the same problem with Team Japan, but fortunately had already brought up Hoshino's overness (and to a lesser extent Sun Tzu's). Team Samoa really picked itself, as the only two other options were Savage Fury, and I've used them quite enough. Meanwhile Team Canada also picked itself, as most Canadian indy stars are completely unknown. I'd already worked on Phenomenal E's overness, and when I brought in Clifford Flanders (who came with overness C across the states) a couple of months earlier, it was specifically looking at this event. When DuBois left, the event almost got cancelled, because although someone like Shane Nelson or Joey Poision is talented, no-one knows who they are in the states. Fortunately Cherry Bomb had some history at USPW, but even she was really thrown in over her head. Eddie Chandler would have been a good fit, but is already tied up with CGC, PWMAX and EX-USA. And yes - the loans in 2007 would have been perfect, especially as I already have a working agreement with CGC. That one that was meant to keep DuBois at USPW. Hmmm, that didn't work. Glad you're liking the diary!

Flemmemental was actually an accident - I threw them together for a random match, and thought of the name. I think I made have made myself smile, so they're teaming permanantly now! It's actually a lot harder to do the International Challenge than it looks. I couldn't have a team of nobodies or the PPV would have bombed (it was my worst rated PPV for a while as it was), so that ruled out Team UK - I'd have to bring in workers at least six months before the event to bring up their overness. I could have had the same problem with Team Japan, but fortunately had already brought up Hoshino's overness (and to a lesser extent Sun Tzu's). Team Samoa really picked itself, as the only two other options were Savage Fury, and I've used them quite enough. Meanwhile Team Canada also picked itself, as most Canadian indy stars are completely unknown. I'd already worked on Phenomenal E's overness, and when I brought in Clifford Flanders (who came with overness C across the states) a couple of months earlier, it was specifically looking at this event. When DuBois left, the event almost got cancelled, because although someone like Shane Nelson or Joey Poision is talented, no-one knows who they are in the states. Fortunately Cherry Bomb had some history at USPW, but even she was really thrown in over her head. Eddie Chandler would have been a good fit, but is already tied up with CGC, PWMAX and EX-USA. And yes - the loans in 2007 would have been perfect, especially as I already have a working agreement with CGC. That one that was meant to keep DuBois at USPW. Hmmm, that didn't work. Glad you're liking the diary!

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches – first up The Eagle beat Jacob Jett, then American Elemental beat Emilio (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Flemmy Lemming vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Just like last show, we start with a Redwood squash. Well, that was his plan. When American Elemental came out and hit a corkscrew moonsault on him, allowing himself to be rolled up by Lemming at the 5.28 mark, he may have realised that he was a tad too overconfident. [I][COLOR="blue"]Flemmy Lemming beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Flemmemental quickly headed to the back, while Giant Redwood looked on bewildered at his manger, Elise Remmington (B-). The announcers hyped up the Main Event (B), before the tag team champions came out, actually for a match! As the match was going to be short (and rubbish), I let them have a bit of mic time, where they admitted that it was going to be strange for them to have to fight women (C+). [COLOR="blue"]American Patriots (c) vs Dominance[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Captain USA pleaded with Juanita Head for her to leave, but after he was met with a headbutt he realised he was in a proper match. The key point came when Katayama tried to tag into Juanita Head, just missed, and Head steamed in anyway. While the ref made her leave Katayama was left exposed to a double team, and Whistler picked up the pin at 4.58. [I][COLOR="blue"]American Patriots beat Dominance[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] The two ladies had a bit of a tiff on the mic after the match, with Katayama angry at Juanita for storming in, and she marched off without the former pro-footballer (C+). We then went backstage to where Akima Brave and Samoan Machine had a trophy – the trophy that they’d won by winning the International Challenge. This proved which country had the best wrestlers, a point that they’d back up in the Main Event (B). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Back in the Day[/COLOR] Hernandez is still on crutches, despite his “injury” being almost two months old. Yep, we’re just looking for an excuse to keep him as Flanders manager, as he’s actually doing quite a good job of it. It was Phenomenal E who did plenty of showboating here, and picked up the victory after an E Shock on Rick Sanders at 6.45. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E beat Back in the Day[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Backstage and Future Wave cut a promo, Zimmy saying that he thought he had got rid of Cattley at the last PPV, but saying he would be happy to make sure tonight (B). We then cut over to a corridor where Kazuma Narato and Sun Tzu had met Samoan Machine. They launched an attack, but he was able to hold them off until Akima Brave also arrived, with no serious damage inflicted (B-). We then cut over to Eisaku Hoshino who was watching a monitor, shaking his head, before telling himself that they would win tonight (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Brock Steel[/COLOR] Future Wave were by far the better team here, but the heels had plans, which were revealed when Steel quite purposely took the ref out. Giant Redwood and The Eagle joined the party, and despite fighting bravely Future Wave didn’t have a chance, and the ref was woken to see Cattley pinning Zimmy at 7.32. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Brock Steel beat Future Wave [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Cattley took a mic, and told Zimmy that he wasn’t just messing with him – he was messing with everyone who was part of Team USA, and they will show that they were the right men – the better men (C+). At that point we cut backstage to Flemmemental, who suggested that Cattley, Steel, Redwood and The Eagle didn’t represent the USA at all, and shouldn’t be allowed to say that they do (B-). We got a hype video for the Main Event (too many conflicts to list) (B), before the two teams came out. Hoshino told Samoan Machine that when they when he should hand over the International Challenge trophy, but instead he launched into attack mode to start the match (A). [COLOR="blue"]Team Samoa vs Team Japan[/COLOR] Absolute all out brawl, kept short because of Sun Tzu’s lack of stamina. The key came when Suzue Katayama came out to give Japan the numbers advantage, attacking Akima Brave so he could be finished off with a Kyoto Drop from Kazuma Narato at 6.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Team Japan beat Team Samoa [/COLOR](B)[/I] After the match Eisaku Hoshino officially announced Suzue Katayama as part of Team Japan, and said from now on they roll together, destroying anyone who gets in their way (B-). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches – first up The Eagle beat Jacob Jett, then American Elemental beat Emilio (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Flemmy Lemming vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Just like last show, we start with a Redwood squash. Well, that was his plan. When American Elemental came out and hit a corkscrew moonsault on him, allowing himself to be rolled up by Lemming at the 5.28 mark, he may have realised that he was a tad too overconfident. [I][COLOR="blue"]Flemmy Lemming beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Flemmemental quickly headed to the back, while Giant Redwood looked on bewildered at his manger, Elise Remmington (B-). The announcers hyped up the Main Event (B), before the tag team champions came out, actually for a match! As the match was going to be short (and rubbish), I let them have a bit of mic time, where they admitted that it was going to be strange for them to have to fight women (C+). [COLOR="blue"]American Patriots (c) vs Dominance[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Captain USA pleaded with Juanita Head for her to leave, but after he was met with a headbutt he realised he was in a proper match. The key point came when Katayama tried to tag into Juanita Head, just missed, and Head steamed in anyway. While the ref made her leave Katayama was left exposed to a double team, and Whistler picked up the pin at 4.58. [I][COLOR="blue"]American Patriots beat Dominance[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] The two ladies had a bit of a tiff on the mic after the match, with Katayama angry at Juanita for storming in, and she marched off without the former pro-footballer (C+). We then went backstage to where Akima Brave and Samoan Machine had a trophy – the trophy that they’d won by winning the International Challenge. This proved which country had the best wrestlers, a point that they’d back up in the Main Event (B). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Back in the Day[/COLOR] Hernandez is still on crutches, despite his “injury” being almost two months old. Yep, we’re just looking for an excuse to keep him as Flanders manager, as he’s actually doing quite a good job of it. It was Phenomenal E who did plenty of showboating here, and picked up the victory after an E Shock on Rick Sanders at 6.45. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E beat Back in the Day[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Backstage and Future Wave cut a promo, Zimmy saying that he thought he had got rid of Cattley at the last PPV, but saying he would be happy to make sure tonight (B). We then cut over to a corridor where Kazuma Narato and Sun Tzu had met Samoan Machine. They launched an attack, but he was able to hold them off until Akima Brave also arrived, with no serious damage inflicted (B-). We then cut over to Eisaku Hoshino who was watching a monitor, shaking his head, before telling himself that they would win tonight (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave vs Mean Jean Cattley and Brock Steel[/COLOR] Future Wave were by far the better team here, but the heels had plans, which were revealed when Steel quite purposely took the ref out. Giant Redwood and The Eagle joined the party, and despite fighting bravely Future Wave didn’t have a chance, and the ref was woken to see Cattley pinning Zimmy at 7.32. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Brock Steel beat Future Wave [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Cattley took a mic, and told Zimmy that he wasn’t just messing with him – he was messing with everyone who was part of Team USA, and they will show that they were the right men – the better men (C+). At that point we cut backstage to Flemmemental, who suggested that Cattley, Steel, Redwood and The Eagle didn’t represent the USA at all, and shouldn’t be allowed to say that they do (B-). We got a hype video for the Main Event (too many conflicts to list) (B), before the two teams came out. Hoshino told Samoan Machine that when they when he should hand over the International Challenge trophy, but instead he launched into attack mode to start the match (A). [COLOR="blue"]Team Samoa vs Team Japan[/COLOR] Absolute all out brawl, kept short because of Sun Tzu’s lack of stamina. The key came when Suzue Katayama came out to give Japan the numbers advantage, attacking Akima Brave so he could be finished off with a Kyoto Drop from Kazuma Narato at 6.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Team Japan beat Team Samoa [/COLOR](B)[/I] After the match Eisaku Hoshino officially announced Suzue Katayama as part of Team Japan, and said from now on they roll together, destroying anyone who gets in their way (B-). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

A 2,000 sell out, and we impressively added another 6,000 viewers from our record levels last week. The shock of the show must have been to actually see the Tag Champs wrestle, while Team Japan kept up their good run of form. Heihachiro Sakai’s contract has now expired, and he has been released. He was one of the Japanese Warriors when Kazuma Narato was feuding with DuBois, but since Hoshino took over the group he hasn’t found a role.

A 2,000 sell out, and we impressively added another 6,000 viewers from our record levels last week. The shock of the show must have been to actually see the Tag Champs wrestle, while Team Japan kept up their good run of form. Heihachiro Sakai’s contract has now expired, and he has been released. He was one of the Japanese Warriors when Kazuma Narato was feuding with DuBois, but since Hoshino took over the group he hasn’t found a role.

April The month started with TCW replacing the departed Genghis Rahn with… Jimmy P. Looks like I got a non-aggresion pact with them in on time. Meanwhile Rahn’s first job at SWF was to… job to T-Rex, in what can simply be described as a poor match. Joshua Taylor signed a new deal with PGHW, and the day after was rewarded by losing his International Title to Tetsunori Yasuda, the 7th reign for Hoshino’s protégée. Announced for Tuesday: Japanese Dragon vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non title match American Elemental vs Brock Steel Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama Zimmy Bumfhole vs The Eagle Samoan Machine vs Kazuma Narato

April The month started with TCW replacing the departed Genghis Rahn with… Jimmy P. Looks like I got a non-aggresion pact with them in on time. Meanwhile Rahn’s first job at SWF was to… job to T-Rex, in what can simply be described as a poor match. Joshua Taylor signed a new deal with PGHW, and the day after was rewarded by losing his International Title to Tetsunori Yasuda, the 7th reign for Hoshino’s protégée. Announced for Tuesday: Japanese Dragon vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non title match American Elemental vs Brock Steel Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama Zimmy Bumfhole vs The Eagle Samoan Machine vs Kazuma Narato

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, Akima Brave beating Emilio (C) which won’t be repeated again, and Mean Jean Cattley beating Kid Toma (C+), before we opened the TV show with a match. [COLOR="Blue"]Japanese Dragon vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match The champion was out first to easily beat his Japanese colleague with an Explosion Suplex at 4.28. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Hoshino gets on the mic and declares that Team Japan are officially the best in the business after last weeks Main Event, but is interrupted by Samoan Machine. He reminds Hoshino who won the International Challenge, and says that the way he sees it, its 1-1 between them. He recommends a decider, at USPW Across the Coast, where he takes on Hoshino for the World Title. Hoshino agrees, but only on one condition – if he wins, no-one in Team Samoa will get another shot at his title. Samoan Machine pauses to accept (A), before begin blindsided by Sun Tzu, who is being led on by Suzue Katayama. Samoan Machine is driven into the wall (C+), before the heels disappear as Machine’s Samoan colleagues arrive. Samaon Machine brushes himself down, looking like he means business (B+). [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] Lemming was out with American Elemental, but that just drew Giant Redwood out, angry over his defeat last week. He levelled Lemming with a clothesline, distracting the ref enough to allow Steel to hit American Elemental with a low blow, getting the pin at 5.37. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The heels went for stereo chokeslams on the faces (C), before Steel took the mic and told Joss Thompson that he was next on his list (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama[/COLOR] Think that this’ll be the last Team Japan vs Team Canada bout for a while, as Phenomenal E and Flanders really couldn’t get going as a team, and Tzu pinned Phenomenal E with a Bomb of War at 5.46. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama beat Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The Canadians argued after the match, neither wanting to take the blame for defeat, and they stormed away leaving Hernandez looking on exasperated (C). We then went out back to where Hoshino was with Tzu and Katayama. He said that he had been generous by allowing Samoan Machine a shot at his title, but now he wanted something back, and said he wanted to ensure that the next shot at the Tag Team Titles went to his new tag team, Sun Tzu and Katayama (B-). We then cut over to Melody Cuthill, who had found Juanita Head, and sarcastically asked her where her dominant tag team was now. Head charged towards Cuthill, but she deftly sidestepped the rush, and left the locker room chuckling to herself (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs The Eagle[/COLOR] A good match between these two swiftly ended when Cattley attacked Zimmy to leave The Eagle DQ’d at 6.47. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat The Eagle [/COLOR]by DQ (B-)[/I] Cattley bailed from the ring as Zimmy beckoned him in, but he was having none of it and left to the back (C+). Samoan Machine then came out to declare he knew that Team Japan would do anything they could to wear him down before Across the Coast, but he’s ready for the challenge (A). Hoshino was out with Narato, and took a seat by commentary for the Main Event, saying that he’d keep a very close eye on this one (A). [COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Very good match between these two – Akima, Samoan Machine, Narato and Hoshino are really our four go to guys at the moment. The match was very even, until a slip by Narato allowed Samoan Machine to lock in his Unbreakable Sleeper. Hoshino rushed the ring but was pushed away by the ref, but gave Narato the distraction needed to poke Samoan Machine in the eye to break the hold. As Hoshino continued the distraction Narato grabbed a chair and entered the ring. He went to strike, but Akima Brave entered the ring through the crowd, and pulled the chair from Narato’s hands. As the Japanese man turned, Samoan Machine reapplied the Unbreakable Sleeper, and as Hoshino tried to enter the ring Akima Brave pulled him away. Narato went again for the eye poke, but Samoan Machine would not give up, and Narato tapped out at 15.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Samoam Machine was left victorious in the ring, as the announcers hyped up the fact that he could be the man to take the title off Hoshino (A). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Archived