United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Thursday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Just Us[/FONT] Three whole dark matches saw Giant Redwood go over Whister (C+), Frankie Perez beat Suzue Katayama (C) and then Mean Jean Cattley squash Barry Kingman (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]The Samoans vs Sam Baker and Phenomenal E[/COLOR] in a non title match A little Samoan showcase, with the commentators reminding us that The Flying Animals were meeting The Lords of War later to see who would take on the champions at Independence Day Slam. Toma picked up the win here with a Long Range Head Butt at 4.09. [I][COLOR="blue"]The Samoans beat Sam Baker and Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Eddie Chandler was then strutted down to the ring, announcing that he was the best in the business – better than any American here (there come the boos), and he will prove it next by destroying the symbol of the United States – American Elemental (B). [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental vs Eddie Chandler[/COLOR] Absolute total squash here, Chandler getting Elemental to tap out at 2.48 to the Fabulous Stretch. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Chandler beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Chandler kept the move locked in, which brought Flemmy Lemming out from the back. Chandler released the hold and hit Flemmy Lemming with a Running Knee Lift, before throwing him out of the ring. He took a mic on the way out of the ring, and declared that it was Lemming’s turn next week (C). Small video package showing Joss Thompson costing Sun Tzu the Tag Team Titles (C+), before we went over to the National Champion. Joss claimed that Tzu was a fool if he thought that he was going to stick around last week. However, today he’s here for all to see – but he’ll warn Tzu, he’s got friends, and they will protect him (B). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title It wasn’t too surprising to see Sun Tzu out, but Zimmy Bumfhole intercepted him before he could get to the ring. While the two brawled outside Thompson retained his title with a Clean Cutter in the ring (at 5.58). [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] As Tzu and Zimmy continued to fight, Danny Jillefski stood up, and told them to cut it out. If they wanted to fight so badly, they could do just so in the Main Event. Before then, he will have announced the situation as to who would challenge Hoshino for the World Title at Independence Day Slam (B). As Tzu left he was met by Hoshino, who was trying to get the youngster to calm down. He told him to pick a time and a place for his battles, and to save himself for the Main Event (A). We then went over to Cherry Bomb who was with Clifford Flanders, assuring him that after his victory over Zimmy last week, he was the one in line for the World Title shot (B+). [COLOR="blue"]The Flying Animals vs The Lords of War[/COLOR] The Flying Animals were given a chance to show their high flying skills, and then Fox Mask got pinned with the Hostile Takeover at 5.48. [I][COLOR="blue"]The Lords of War beat The Flying Animals[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The Lords took to the microphone, and warned the Tag Champions that they were just temporality holding their titles – they had never been given a proper shot at USPW gold, and they would add it too their shining history of championships (C+). Mean Jean Cattley was then caught for an interview backstage. He said that he’d beaten Hoshino’s closest colleague, Kazuma Narato, twice over the last few weeks – what more put you in line for a title shot? He said that he’d be listening to Jilefski’s announcement later very carefully, and he’d have a thing or two to say if he wasn’t picked (B+). Clifford Flanders then came down to the ring with Cherry Bomb, closely followed by Sir Adam. Flanders tried to show off showing his strength, but Sir Adam bettered everything that he did. Eventually he went for the sucker punch and the match was on (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Sir Adam vs Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] Flanders is in with the big boys now, but Sir Adam showed that he was willing to mix it with them, showing the superior strength. When cornered Flanders fought like a wild man, but it was the appearance of Redwood, who used a Cherry Bomb distraction to attack Adam, which really proved decisive. Flanders couldn’t hit his Piledriver, so hit a DDT instead at 6.54. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Sir Adam[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Cherry Bomb took a mic and jumped into the ring, and demanded that Jillefski make Flanders the number one contender to Hoshino’s World Title (B). Instead she was met by Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole, who asked what made her think her client, who could only win with help, deserved anything at all. As Cherry Bomb tried to find an answer, Jillefski sttod up, and said that everyone was all talk, but he’d made up his mind last week. At Independence Day Slam there would be a Fatal Fourway, with Cattley, Bumfhole and Flanders all facing Hoshino (A)! At that point Hoshino came out flanked by Tzu (we didn’t pay Narato today, so here wasn’t there), and calmly sat himself down at the announce table. He said that in theory a fourway was good, but his partner was going to ensure that the numbers were going to be cut down (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] Bit of a wild one this one. Thompson, Hoshino, Cattley and Flanders all made their way to ringside, but in general couldn’t affect the match too much as they were busy fighting with one another. Thompson got onto the ring apron, but Tzu was over to grab him around the neck. Tzu tried to pull Thompson into the ring, but the National Champion valiantly held onto the top rope. Cattley pulled Thompson back over the rope, sending Tzu reeling back into Zimmy Bumfhole, who got a school boy roll up at 6.44 for the win. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Sun Tzu[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Outside the ring Thompson was arguing with Cattley for pulling him out of the ring, until they teamed up to defend themselves from Hoshino and Flanders. They were so busy fighting that they failed to notice Tzu pick up Zimmy Bumfhole and fling him out of the ring, scattering wresters everywhere as the show went off air (B+). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another 2,000 sell out, and a B rated show with someone I’d built up from a complete rookie in the Main Event. I’m certainly happy with that. Elsewhere Eddie Chandler had an impressive debut, while Sir Adam had a good match with Clifford Flanders. A trip to the Mid Atlantic is overdue, with the following results: [I]Emilio beat Mainstream Hernandez (C-) The Samoans beat Flemmemental (C+) Sun Tzu beat Whistler (C) Eisaku Hoshino beat Joss Thompson (B-) Clifford Flanders beat Frankie “P-Dawg” Perez (B-) Attendance 1,640 Overall Rating C+[/I] There was a slight complaint over the overuse of Frankie Perez, after a long Main Event. From me there was the slight complaint that that cost me $70,000.

[B]July:[/B] WEXXVII have gone out of business. Well, the bid to resurrect them did not succeed. My acting Road Agent, Ryu Kajahara, was unavailable for comment. DaVE’s Extreme Double Header goes by with DuBois participating in just one match – a tag defeat with Randy B against Fumihiro Ota and Grease Hogg. The only title change saw Teddy Powell and Ricardo Simmons take the Tag Titles from Desperate Measures (The Big Problem and Donnie J). On TV they gave away The Wolverine taking the Unified Title off Big Cat Brandon. They really need a shake up at the top of DaVE. At TCW The Natural has taken the All Action Title from Freddy Huggins. Hopefully they won’t face each other every week like the last time he had the title. At USPW Mainstream Hernandez has left – we just can’t justify keeping someone capped at C- overness. Tomorrow Fiona Flame will join him, lacking the consistency be a force in the ring. Announced for Thursday: Flemmy Lemming vs Eddie Chandler Emilio and Frankie Perez vs The Flying Animals Japanese Dragon vs Clifford Flanders Mean Jean Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Back in the Day Kid Toma vs Eisaku Hoshino

I like this dynasty so much coz u have been through so much: giant redwood title reign, losing nemisis jungle jack and marc and so many more but u always have someone else and now its one of my favourite japanese wrestlers Eisaku Honshino and u even got adam to correct your title so this must never end its to good

Thursday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Just Us[/FONT] Two dark matches where Sir Adam beat Sam Baker (C) and Sun Tzu beat Kritical Kondition (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]Emilio and Frankie “P-Dawg” Perez vs The Flying Animals[/COLOR] This match seemed to take place surely to point out that at Independence Day Slam next week Emilio and Frankie Perez would face each other to find out who would become the number one contender to the National Title. As such, they picked up the victory, Perez making Fox Mask tap to the P-Clutch at 6.16. [I][COLOR="blue"]Emilio and Frankie “P-Dawg” Perez beat The Flying Animals[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The victors stayed in the ring, and started to talk up their chances of winning next week, with Jenny Playmate snatching the mic off Emilio to tell him that her man was going to do the business. Emilio shrugged and slapped Perez on the back before leaving the ring (B-). We then cut to Sun Tzu, who’s being interviewed, telling the world that he has been granted at shot at Joss Thompson’s National Title, and was waiting eagerly his chance to get his hands on his enemy. That’s when Thompson swaggered over, and asked why anyone was bothering interviewing Tzu – he was the champ – he was the one they should be speaking to. As the camera turned to Thompson he started to boast his skills, before being blindsided by Tzu. Tzu pushed him into the set, before storming away (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Japanese Dragon vs Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] The commentators noted that Tzu meant business, but so too did Flanders here, one of the contenders in next weeks four way with Eisaku Hoshino. He won easily with a Spinning Piledriver at 3.43. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] As Flanders paraded round like he’d just won a boxing fight, his manager Cherry Bomb took a mic, and declared Flanders 100% ready for next week. He was a champion in the making, and was not worrying about any other issues – he was 100% focused, and would win (B). Then we went over to Hoshino who was with Tzu, telling him that he was impressed with his restraint that he showed earlier with Thompson. Hoshino said he showed him that he meant business, but saved himself for next week. Hoshino told Tzu that he was proud of him, and he’s pleased to have a winner at his side (A*). Then we cut over to The Samoans, Samoan Machine doing most of the talking for his colleague, Kid Toma, who would be facing Hoshino in the Main Event. Machine said that Hoshino was a fool to take the challenge of Toma so near to defending his title, as his young friend would take him all the way, and add another one ready to have a go at his title (A). The hot segments were brought to a grounding halt by replaying Eddie Chandler squashing American Elemental last week (C+), before his partner came out to try and do better. [COLOR="blue"]Flemmy Lemming vs Eddie Chandler[/COLOR] Flemmy Lemming did last much longer, managing to slip out of any attempt at the Fabulous Stretch. Lemming got a two and a half count rolling Chandler up after American Elemental distracted him, but he just kicked out. Chandler punched American Elemental from the ring apron, before whipping Flemmy Lemming into the corner. As he rebounded back Chandler hit a neckbreaker, and got the pin at 5.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Chandler beat Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Eddie Chandler got on the mic to say that separately his American opponents couldn’t beat him – but he’s going to give them one more chance. Next week, at Independence Day Slam, he’ll take on the team of Flemmemental in a handicap match, and prove how much superior to them he is (C+). We cut across Sir Adam who’s got Captain USA at his side. USA says that Sir Adam will face Giant Redwood in a rematch from the last PPV, and this time will be slaying the Giant (C+). Mean Jean Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole are shown preparing to go the ring, when Joss Thompson appears to give Zimmy good luck. Cattley asks if he gets the good luck to, but is rebuffed by Thompson, telling him that they have never been and will never be friends, so should forget it. Zimmy appeals to Thompson to give Cattley a chance, but Cattley tells him to leave it, and heads off to the ring (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole vs Back in the Day[/COLOR] Kingman and Sanders can both work a ring well, but are stuck in a big time jobber rut. It was no different here, Zimmy pinning Kingman after a Bumfhole in One at 7.44. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole beat Back in the Day[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Cattley and Zimmy celebrate as they head backstage, hugging each other, when they spy Thompson watching them. Zimmy turns to say something to him, but he spins away, muttering “fool” under his breath. Zimmy tries to go over him, but is pulled back by Cattley, who tells him to let Thompson go and make his own mistakes (B+). Hoshino comes down the ring, and goes through his opponents for next week – a boxer, and two guys who can’t work together without annoying someone else. He says that he’s got it easy, and then turns his attention to Samoan Machine. He reminds him that Kid Toma will never be in the World Title picture, after Akima Brave lost to him earlier this year, forfeiting any further shots of Team Samoa (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match Two champions in the ring and the tag champion started quickly. Hoshino was on the defence for the early going, before slowly wearing down his opponent with superior mat work. Hoshino started to bad mouth Samoan Machine when Toma escaped Hoshino’s grasped, and rallied. He had Hoshino on the mat and went for a Long Range Head Butt, but the World Champion pulled the ref in the way, taking him out of the equation. That’s when The Lords of War entered through the crowd, and hit an Execution at Dawn on Toma. Samoan fought them away, but Hoshino locked on his Deathlock STF, and Toma tapped out at 11.22. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Kid Toma[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Outside the ring Samoan Machine was hit by a Hostile Takeover, before being the Lords were beckoned back into the ring by Hoshino. They dragged Toma up between them, when Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole ran out from the back. A full on brawl started, and only stopped when everyone noticed Flanders casually sitting on the rampway, watching the drama unfold before him (B+). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Another 2,000 sell out – I’m really going to have to be braver and go for some bigger venues sometime. I will certainly for my PPV next week. We go into it with new contracts for Emilio, Barry Kingman, Rick Sanders, Japanese Dragon and Clifford Flanders. Flanders managed to treble is wages to become my highest paid star. You don’t want to know how much I’m paying him. Let’s just hope that he performs at Independence Day Slam. USPW Independence Day Slam: Emilio vs Frankie Perez Sir Adam vs Giant Redwood Flemmemental vs Eddie Chandler Joss Thompson (c) vs Sun Tzu for the USPW National Title The Samoans (c) vs The Lords of War for the USPW Tag Team Titles Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Clifford Flanders for the USPW World Title In other news Raw Power (RDJ and Eric Tyler) are seemingly breaking apart after feuding over the International Title, now losing the Tag Titles to Painful Procedure

Wednesday – [SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Independence Day Slam![/FONT][/SIZE] One dark match had The Flying Animals defeat Sean Stiles and Jacob Jett (C+), before we went to the main show. Our production team managed to put out another excellent opening video (A), before Sir Adam was out for his rematch, with Captain USA at his side. [COLOR="Blue"]Sir Adam vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] These two slugged it out again, but this time it was Sir Adam who was victorious, hitting the Dragon Slayer at 5.40. The commentators said that perhaps Sir Adam should change its name to the Giant Slayer. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sir Adam beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Sir Adam took the mic, and helped by Captain USA put himself over as the future – the Dragon Slayer, the Giant Slayer, Sir Adam (B-). Backstage and Joss Thompson was being interviewed about Sun Tzu, possibly the biggest challenge he’s every faced. He laughed off the suggestion, saying that he was ready to fight against anything the Japanese “warrior” could throw at him – because he is the best thing in the business (B). Frankie Perez was shown in the background shaking his head as Emilio came up to him. Perez stopped Emilio, and told him that if Tzu didn’t get the job done tonight, they needed to take Thompson’s title off him and teach him a lesson (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Emilio vs Frankie “P-Dawg” Perez[/COLOR] With only six matches on the card, and three of them featuring participants with dodgy stamina, we decided to give these two a bit more time in the ring than they’d usually get. Perez worked over Emilio, trying to lock in the P-Clutch, while Emilio worked towards the Champagne Breakfast. Perez finally locked in the P-Clutch, and Jenny Playmate started celebrating. Emilio didn’t get up, and slowly struggled to the ropes, and just grabbed the bottom rope. A shocked Perez didn’t seem to know what to do, and went to consult with his manager. Emilio recovered quickly, and rolled up Perez, getting the pin at 10.47 (just). [I][COLOR="blue"]Emilio beat Frankie “P-Dawg” Perez[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Perez was furious after the match, but clamed down when Jenny Playmate entered the ring and plastered a kiss on his cheek (C+). We then cut to The Lords of War, staring at the camera announcing that they finally had the shot – they would conquer all once more (B-). We then cut to Clifford Flanders and Cherry Bomb, Bomb pointing out that once again all the other competitors were busy brawling at the end of last weeks show, and there was just one man sensible enough to save himself for tonight – Clifford Flanders. Her client knows when to fight, and it will be tonight, and will lead to the World Title (B). [COLOR="blue"]The Samoans (c) vs The Lords of War[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles The Lords never got a shot at the Tag Team titles in their first run in USPW, so this really was their first opportunity. They started strongly, but historically lost, Samoan Machine hitting a Samoan Driver at 6.46. [I][COLOR="blue"]The Samoans beat The Lords of War[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] The Samoans took the mic after the match, and declared the legacy of The Lords of War over (B). Then we went over to Mean Jean Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole, who were asked whether they’d be friend or foe later. Zimmy answered, saying that they were both aware that there would only be one winner, and he wanted it to be him. Cattley piped in and said he agreed, but he wanted to make sure that he was the winner, and in the end, he’d be willing to hit the Mood Swing on Zimmy to win. The two shook each others hand, as Zimmy told Cattley that it’s never happen (A). We then saw on video Eddie Chandler’s two victories so far at USPW C+), before he was down to the ring for his USPW PPV debut. [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental vs Eddie Chandler[/COLOR] Eddie always looked the better man, but had to fight off the well oiled team that he was up against. After Flemmy Lemming was dumped from the ring Chandler got American Elemental to tap to the Fabulous Stretch at 8.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Chandler beat Flemmemental[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Eddie took a mic, and said that he was better than each and every one of the men in the Main Event tonight, but his favourite was Clifford Flanders – a true Canadian, better than any American out there (B). Then we cut to Joss Thompson, who’d found Zimmy on his own. Thompson warned Zimmy not to trust Cattley – he would take advantage if Zimmy turned his back. Zimmy asked Joss whether he’d seen their interview earlier – they both admitted that they’d pin the other one if it meant becoming the new World Champion. Thompson told him to remember that – they’ve never been mates, he has to be considered an enemy as much as anyone else (B+). Sun Tzu then cut an interview with Hoshino at his side, saying that he was ready to become a champion, just like his mentor Hoshino. It was going to be even better that he was finally going to eliminate the minor annoyance that is Joss Thompson (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title I like Sun Tzu, but even after this short match he was exhausted, and to add to that he was off his game. He bullied Thompson around the ring, who panicked, and brought his title into the ring. He struck Sun Tzu over the head with it, earning the DQ at 6.41 but not knocking the big man down. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] by DQ (C+)[/I] Thompson looked stunned that Tzu hadn’t been felled, and went for another shot with the title, but was blocked by the big hands of Tzu. He wrestled the belt from Thompson, who bailed from the ring as the Japanese youngster took a swipe at him with the title. As Thompson backed off, Tzu threw the belt to the ground and left the ring (B). Thompson grabbed his title and ran out, only to come face to face with Cattley and Zimmy Bumfhole. Cattley sneered “classy” at Thompson, which made him launch a tirade against Cattley. Zimmy pushed Thompson away, leading to Thompson telling Zimmy that that was no way to treat a friend (B+). Thompson left and Zimmy followed, which allowed Cattley to cut a promo declaring that he was going to take no prisoners – he was willing to pin any of his three opponents tonight (A). Hoshino was then shown warming up, as Tzu came up to him, asking if he was ready. Hoshino nodded his head, and told Tzu to look out for him, before setting off for the ring (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley vs Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title The match started with Zimmy and Cattley working well together, matching off against the World Champion and Clifford Flanders. However, slowly relationships were torn apart, to which point even Zimmy Bumfhole and Cattley had an exchange, which Zimmy won by depositing Cattley from the ring. Suddenly Joss Thompson appeared from out back, and grabbed Cattley’s arm, spinning him around. The two started arguing, which led to an actual fight between the two. Zimmy tried to split things up, but Sun Tzu was also out, and got embroiled in a fight with him. This left Hoshino and Flanders alone in the ring, and Flanders was on top, and scooped up Hoshino over his shoulders. He started to spin, when Hoshino lunged out and grabbed the top rope. He fought free and rallied against the Canadian, hitting the Explosion Suplex. He went for the pin, and Cattley rushed to the ring. Thompson dragged him out, and Hoshino got the three count at 22.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Zimmy Bumfhole, Mean Jean Cattley and Clifford Flanders[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (A)[/I] Thompson and Cattley continue to fight, but both leave themselves open to a double clothesline from Tzu, sending them crashing against the ring. Zimmy rushed over, and rained punches on Tzu, before Hoshino was over for the rescue as the show ended (A). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

9,476 attendance, almost sold out our bigger arena, and also brought in our highest ever buys at 6,327. Kid Toma turned up late, but still managed to prevent The Lords of War add the USPW Tag Team Titles to their glittering array of prizes. The show did completely rely on the Main Event, but it delivered, marking out the four competitors in it as the biggest in USPW. Also, the show sprung up a large surprise for me. I thought that Joss Thompson had maxed out at B- popularity. After this show, despite his defeat, he’s gone up to B popularity. Looks like all these angles with Cattley and Zimmy are paying off!

[FONT="Arial Black"]Roster report:[/FONT] [I]Popularity - South East / USA[/I] [FONT="Arial Black"]Main Event:[/FONT] Eisaku Hoshino A* / C Zimmy Bumfhole A / C+ Clifford Flanders B+ / B [I](A in Canada)[/I] Eddie Chandler C+ / C+ [I](A in Canada)[/I] Giant Redwood C+ / C- [FONT="Arial Black"]Upper Midcarder:[/FONT] Mean Jean Cattley A / C- Samoan Machine B / C- Sun Tzu B / C- Kazuma Narato B- / C [I](not happy with not being booked for weeks)[/I] Warlord Pain B- / C Suzue Katayama C+ / C [I](not happy with her recent non-use)[/I] Kid Toma C+ / C+ The Eagle C+ / C- Brock Steel C+ / C- [I](unhappy with life in general)[/I] Cherry Bomb C+ / C Captain USA C+ / C Whistler C / C [I](unhappy with the jobs)[/I] Warlord Agony C / C [FONT="Arial Black"]Midcarder:[/FONT] Joss Thompson B / D Emilio C+ / C- Flemmy Lemming C+ / C- American Elemental C / C- Frankie Perez C / C Sir Adam C / C- Rick Sanders C / C- Barry Kingman C- / C- Fox Mask C- / C- Sean Stiles C- / C- Kritical Kondition D / C- [I](moans as much as Baine used to)[/I] [FONT="Arial Black"]Lower Midcarder:[/FONT] Melody Cuthill C- / D [I](not happy with not being used for ages)[/I] Jacob Jett D / D [FONT="Arial Black"]Opener:[/FONT] Phenomenal E C / F Japanese Dragon C- / D Ryu Kajahara D / E [I](currently works as my road agent)[/I] Sam Baker C / D [FONT="Arial Black"]Enhancement Talent:[/FONT] Masked Beast F / F [FONT="Arial Black"]Manager:[/FONT] Elise Remmington C- / F Jenny Playmate E / E [FONT="Arial Black"]Announcer:[/FONT] Danny Jillefski B- / C+ [FONT="Arial Black"]Colour Commentator:[/FONT] Sue Danes F / F [FONT="Arial Black"]Referee:[/FONT] Brett Graveson D / D Baby Jamie F / F

Thursday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Just Us[/FONT] Not too much to shout about in the dark, where Frankie Perez beat Barry Kingman (C-), then Giant Redwood beat Japanese Dragon (C). The first man down to the ring for the Main Show was Eddie Chandler. He brought up the biggest victory of Independence Day Slam – him beating two men fair and square. Two Americans. Once again he proved that Canadians were top of the game, and challenged any American to meet him in the ring. Out came Sean Stiles, and we had a match (B-). [COLOR="Blue"]Sean Stiles vs Eddie Chandler[/COLOR] Stiles was given a little bit of offence, before falling to the Fabulous Stretch at 5.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Chandler beat Sean Stiles[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Chandler stood in the ring victoriously, before strutting off out back (C+). There we cut to Hoshino and Sun Tzu. Hoshino says that Chandler was wrong when he said that the biggest victory was him beating Flemmemental, which is something most people could do with one hand tied behind their back. No, the most impressive victory was his over three opponents – four if you count Joss Thompson. At this stage Sun Tzu stepped in, and said that he should be the National Champion – Thompson took the cowards way out, but was not equal to him in the. Together they agreed that they were an awesome team that was dominating USPW (A*). Joss Thompson then came down to the ring, National Title draped over his shoulder. He asked the crowd if he heard correctly – Sun Tzu should be the champion? No way – he did his bit fair and square. Okay, so he didn’t get the pinfall on Tzu, but neither was he pinned, so was still worthy of his belt (B+). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs Emilio[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Would hope that Thompson’s recent overness boast would have helped this match, but it didn’t. Emilio earned this shot at the PPV, but Thompson cheated left, right and centre, and got the pin with his feet in the ropes at 6.35. Yes, he’s definitely a heel now. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Emilio[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Thompson held his title above his head as the music of Mean Jean Cattley hit. He strolled out to the top of the stage, spinning a mic around in his hand, waiting for the cheers to stop before he spoke. He told Thompson that he can kind of see where Sun Tzu’s coming from. Like Tzu, he had a title shot at Independence Day Slam. Like Tzu, he wasn’t pinned. Also, like Tzu he didn’t walk away with the title. And lastly, just like Tzu, this was 100% Joss Thompson’s fault. He started to stride down to the ring, telling Thompson he was responsible for costing him that match, and he couldn’t wait for revenge. Thompson had other ideas, and after looking around decided that the best bet was to head off through the crowd (B+). Over we then cut to Zimmy Bumfhole, who was asked what it was like to have two of his best friends fighting. Zimym just shook his head, and said that he couldn’t believe what had got into Thompson (A). Then to the utter unexcitement of the crowd Captain USA brought Sir Adam out, hyping him as the Giant Slayer, before his match (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Sir Adam vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Barry Kingman was out with Sanders, and tried to help him, but Captain USA provided the back up, and Adam won with the Dragon Slayer at 6.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sir Adam beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Captain USA went to get into the ring, but Brock Steel sprinted out from the back, and dragged him onto the floor. An oblivious Sir Adam was busy celebrating, and got felled from behind when Steel entered the ring, before giving him some boots to the head for good measure (C+). Steel rolled out of the ring and took a mic, saying that Adam may have slayed dragons and giants, but he’s never faced a true life thug before, and that will be his downfall (C+). Out back in a room lit dimly by candles, we could just about make out the faces of The Lords of War. They declared themselves wounded, but more dangerous than ever – as the counter attack was on, and they would crush all in their path (B). We then saw clips of the end of the Thompson / Sun Tzu match from Independence Day Slam (B), before Tzu was out with the World Champion. [COLOR="blue"]The Flying Animals vs Eisaku Hoshino and Sun Tzu[/COLOR] We gave this one time, as need to work on Tzu’s stamina before he can be considered a threat for the Main Event. As usual The Eagle and Fox Mask pulled off their spots, and then were crushed. The Eagle took the pin from Sun Tzu after a Bomb of War at 10.57. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Sun Tzu beat The Flying Animals [/COLOR](B)[/I] Hoshino grabbed his title, but Tzu rolled from the ring and took a mic. He shouted that he was worthy of a title, and wanted something done about it. He really started to throw a tantrum, so much so that Hoshino had to calm him down and take him out back (A*). Cattley and Zimmy replaced them, telling the world that the legend of The Lords of War was finally at a close (A). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole and Mean Jean Cattley vs The Lords of War[/COLOR] The Lords dominated the first two minutes, before the faces gained a measure of control. They worked well until Zimmy went from a tag, but found Cattley nowhere to be seen. He had been pulled from the apron by Joss Thompson, and Zimmy had to go on the defensive. As Thompson dragged Cattley from the ring the Lords set up Zimmy for a double team. Zimmy rolled out the way and Warlords Agony ended up taking out Warlord Pain, and stepped back into the Bumfhole in One for the pin at 6.08. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole and Mean Jean Cattley beat The Lords of War[/COLOR] (B)[/I] By the time Zimmy had rolled from the ring Thompson had Cattley at the top of the stage. He rammed Cattley’s head into the stagework, before grabbing a camera and laying Cattley out with it (B+). He high tailed it to the back as Zimmy rushed over to Cattley, calling over the EMT’s (A). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

2,000 sell out, with two really strong tag matches. The post match assault is the riskiest angle we’ve ever pulled off, but then again we are slowly (okay, pretty quickly) moving away from our Family routes. On the day we ran our show SWF held the Supreme Challenge, and it was rated better than our show (but had no title changes). Did you know PGHW also hold shows on Thursday’s? Never thought it’d be an issue. But to add to PRIDE Koiso they’ve released Ryoma Muruyama. And have their eyes on USPW workers. Not Hoshino yet. Sara Marie York has signed for TCW. Looks like the naked photoshoot worked out well. At SWF Bart Biggz is onto his third Shooting Star reign, after defeating Pecs. The really need some new blood to feud over that title. We rushed to arrange two shows in the Mid Atlantic and New England, as a departure got confirmed, and he needed the proper send off. Monday, USPW Invasion from Mid Atlantic (attendance 1,900): [I]Eddie Chandler beat Samoan Machine (C+) Kid Toma beat Jacob Jett (C) Sun Tzu, Suzue Katayama and Kazuma Narato beat American Patriots and Sir Adam (C) Eisaku Hoshino beat Joss Thompson in a non title match (B) Overall Rating C+[/I] It was confirmed in this show that Samoan Machine would be leaving for PGHW, which left us with a little problem, as Samoan Machine confirmed that he would be in Japan when we shot our next show. Fans were expecting to see a tag title switch, but instead saw Samoan Machine in singles action, and them challenge Eisaku Hoshino for a match on Wednesday. The challenge was accepted as a farewell match, but will not be for the title. The reason for the singles action is that I was really looking forward to a Samoan Machine / Eddie Chandler feud, and wanted to throw the match at least once. The other reason is that I really had no suitable contenders for the Tag Titles. Most have been jobbing recently, with only The Lords of War and The Flying Animals having picked up wins in the last few months – but both also having suffered big defeats. Wednesday, USPW Invasion from New England (attendance 1,640): [I]Emilio beat Cherry Bomb by DQ (C-) [/I]after Clifford Flanders attacked No clicking here! [I]Zimmy Bumfhole and Mean Jean Cattley beat The Lords of War (C)[/I] Cattley was ringside but couldn’t participate after being injured last week, so Zimmy won what was effectively a handicap match [I]Eisaku Hoshino beat Samoan Machine (C)[/I] Neither are too well known in New England – there probably could have been a better send off [I]Clifford Flanders beat Kid Toma (C+) Overall Rating C+[/I] Another title change at SWF saw Joe Sexy (currently Tag Team Champion with Flex) take the North American Title off Chris Caulfield – for his massive sixth reign. Announced for Thursday: Sir Adam vs Brock Steel Zimmy Bumfhole vs Phenomenal E Flemmemental vs Eisaku Hoshino and Sun Tzu

Thursday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Just Us[/FONT] Two dark matches, Eddie Chandler beating Sam Baker (C+), and Clifford Flanders beating Kritical Kondition (B-). The show opened with a censored showing of Joss Thompson injuring Mean Jean Cattley last week (B), before Thompson was down to the ring. He announced that he thought that Cattley’s wrestling career was over, which would be no loss to anyone at all. However, he had his own business to attend to, and brought out the latest challenger for his National Title – Japanese Dragon (B) [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Japanese Dragon has never won a match at USPW, and he wasn’t about to start here. He did show pretty good chemistry with his opponent, but fell to the Joss Lock at 4.47. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (B)[/I] Thompson celebrated, but he was stunned when the music of Mean Jean Cattley blasted over the speakers, and his nemesis hobbled out to the top of the stage. He had a microphone in his hand, and told Joss that if he tried to end his career last week, he badly failed. Sure, he was injured now – but he would be back in the ring, and had his sights set on Thompson. Joss tried to goad him down into the ring, but Zimmy came out to pull his friend to the back, leaving Joss looking more confident again (B+). We cut backstage to where Kid Toma was being interviewed, both of the tag titles held at his side. He confirmed that his partner, Samoan Machine, had left for Japan, and had wrestled his last match for USPW. He said that he was proud that the last match that they fought in they got a historic victory over The Lords of War, when the two large veterans suddenly came into picture. Warlord Pain asked Toma where his protector was now, but Toma wouldn’t back down. Warlord Agony asked Toma to hand over the Tag Titles to a true team, but Toma said that he would never just hand them over to anybody. Pain said that was fine – he would face Toma in a match. Agony held up his hand to Pain, and told him that he had unfinished business with Toma, and he would take care of him (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Sir Adam vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] This match was set up last week with an attack on Adam by Steel, and was an all out brawl, which after a ref bump saw weapons brought in. Steel tried to drop Adam with a chair shot, but he kept standing, and hit a Dragon Slayer onto the chair. Captain USA rolled the ref back into the ring, and the three count was made at 6.09. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sir Adam beat Brock Steel[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Steel looked furious, and we cut to Cattley backstage. He was being interviewed, and told the world that he would be ready for USPW Apple Pie and Baseball in three weeks – and wanted Thompson. He didn’t care whether it was for the title or not – he was after revenge (B+). Danny Jillefski then stood up from the commentary box, and announced that Main Event for Apple Pie and Baseball. He said that the match of the year so far was Zimmy Bumfhole challenging Eisaku Hoshino, and he, like many others, wanted to see that match up again. So, the two of them would go at it in one on one action in three weeks, for the USPW World Title (A). Zimmy was then shown out back ecstatic, telling everyone that he would grasp the chance that was being given to him, and he would end Hoshino’s reign (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Warlord Agony[/COLOR] Obviously the crowd weren’t nearly as in to this as the previous segments, but those paying attention saw a pretty good match up, once again showing the blessings of chemistry. Warlord Agony bullied Kid Toma around the ring, while Pain constantly tried to interject in the match to help his partner. After a warning from the ref Agony told Pain to leave, which started an argument between to two. Toma took advantage and went for the school boy roll up at 4.32 for the quick three count win! [I][COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma beat Warlord Agony[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Toma rushed from the ring, grabbing his titles, leaving The Lords in the ring. They continued to argue, when Agony just turned his back on Pain to leave. Pain wasn’t done, and jumped Agony from behind, beating him to the ground, and throwing him into the ring barrier before leaving (B-). We then cut to Clifford Flanders locker room, where Flanders was shouting at Cherry Bomb. She tried to clam him down, but he demanded to know why he wasn’t getting a title shot. Cherry Bomb told him that the Americans had something against Americans, and they needed to prove that Canada was on top of the pile (B). Hoshino and Sun Tzu were then shown together backstage, where Tzu was asking Hoshino who was his challenger. When Hoshino answered “Zimmy Bumfhole”, Tzu tacked on “Didn’t you beat him already”, which brought a simple “Yep” from the World Champion (A*). Zimmy was then shown going to the ring as Thompson came up. Zimmy looked angry, but Thompson told Zimmy that he had done him a favour. He had taken Cattley out of the World Title picture. He told him to think about it before leaving Zimmy in thought (A). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Phenomenal E[/COLOR] I can really rely on Phenomenal E to pull out a good high flying match – it’s just a pity that I’m lacking good opponents for him. Anyway, this proved to be a great match, which if a bit longer wouldn’t look out of place on PPV. Zimmy got the win at 5.57 with the Bumfhole in One. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] As Zimmy left, Hoshino appeared on the top of the stage with Sun Tzu at his side. Hoshino said that he was really impressed with that match – but it wasn’t the performance of a champion. A champion needs loyal warriors at his side – like Sun Tzu. What does Zimmy have – two warring partners in Cattley and Thompson? Do they really think that either of them are helping him? No, but without them he is left alone, and loners will lose (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental vs Eisaku Hoshino and Sun Tzu[/COLOR] As I’ve said before I’m working on Tzu’s stamina, but couldn’t justify this being a ten minute match. So, for once I didn’t protect him, and in the six and a half minutes that this one lasted, he blew up. Kazuma Narato reappeared after an absence of several weeks to get the assist, allowing Tzu to Bomb American Elemental for the win. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino and Su Tzu beat Flemmemental[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Hoshino took a microphone, and said that his family was even stronger, with his ally returning to the fold – Kazuma Narato (B+). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

So disappointed. That show could have been one of the best that we’ve run on television – but there just wasn’t enough wrestling. Fans ended up wanting more wrestling, so at least we may be set up for our next PPV – where we heard that Zimmy Bumfhole would be challenging Eisaku Hoshino. We also heard some contract news after the show – Sun Tzu managed to add a zero to the end of his contract (but considering I was paying him peanuts, I’ll allow it). Samoan Machine wasn’t given a special show in the South East – the fact that he had two arranged for him should be enough. Samoan Machine had a 57-19-5 record, only losing to Hoshino, Flanders and Flemmy Lemming in singles competition. He held both the National Title and Tag Team Titles, while also earning Team Samoa the win at USPW International Challenge. His best matches were those with Hoshino, who he worked well worth (and defeated for the National Title), and has already worked in Japan. He’s had a successful GCG run where he held the Tag Team Titles, and the Openweight Title twice, and should be an asset for PGHW. World Title change for TCW, where Rick Law is on his 4th reign after defeating BLZ Bubb, taking back the title he lost to Cornell at the beginning of the year.

Thank you everyone for voting for this diary and it seems a bit wrong that this is where I leave it. However, I’ve caught up with where I’ve played to, having been really busy for a while. And now, with 2007 out, I have to switch my attention to there. I don’t really want to convert, as I’m not really happy with the US situation – SWF, TCW and DaVE are all International, so it’s not really set up too well. I really just want to start with the data all set up properly, and that’s the way Adam has set it at the beginning of 2007. I can fill in a few details of what happens next. Kid Toma was going to join half my former stars at DaVE – it must have been nice for them using me as a feeder federation. That threw a spanner in the works for the next PPV, but it would have looked like this: [B]USPW Apple Pie and Baseball:[/B] [I]Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama beat Sir Adam and Captain USA Warlord Agony drew with Warlord Pain Eddie Chandler and Clifford Flanders beat Frankie Perez and Whistler Flemmental beat The Flying Animals and Sam Baker and Phenomenal E and Back in the Day Kazuma Narato beat Joss Thompson and Mean Jean Cattley for the USPW National Title Zimmy Bumfhole beat Eisaku Hoshino (c) for the USPW World Title [/I] Neither tag match would have been for the titles, setting up a match between Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama and Flemmemental for the Tag Team Titles. However, Sun Tzu’s mind would not have been on the match, upset at the fact that Eisaku Hoshino had entered Kazuma Narato, not him, into the National Title match at Apple Pie and Baseball. The failure to win the tag titles would have put him at odds with Hoshino, not over losing the World Title to Zimmy Bumfhole. By this stage, Brock Steel would have left the company. Whistler turns heel, to set up a match at Summer’s End with Sir Adam, while the feud between Joss Thompson and Mean Jean Cattley just keeps rolling on. [B]USPW Summer’s End:[/B] [I]Eddie Chandler beat Warlord Agony Giant Redwood and Warlord Pain beat Flemmemental (c) for the USPW Tag Team Titles Sir Adam beat Whistler Kazuma Narato (c) beat Frankie Perez to retain the USPW National Title Mean Jean Cattley beat Joss Thompson in a cage match Zimmy Bumfhole (c) beat Eisaku Hoshino and Sun Tzu and Clifford Flanders to retain the USPW World Title[/I] At Summer’s End Zimmy would come out victorious with the odds stacked against him. Hoshino and Tzu were on the slippery slope that would lead to a turn for Tzu – think Batista and Triple H. I don’t know if I’d have been able to put Tzu over Hoshino when they finally met – I’d have just have to see how much momentum he had brought up at that stage. Zimmy would have plenty of people lining up for title shots – Clifford Flanders, his friend Cattley, and the undefeated Eddie Chandler. I’ll be honest, I don’t know where the title would have gone next – it may have been back to Hoshino for the end of the year. What I was really waiting for by PRIDE Koiso to become available in the US after his release, to add some serious talent to first work with, the against Hoshino. Of course, all that’s theory, as someone would have upped and left me by then – first on the list I think would be Zimmy Bumfhole, who I’m pretty surprised hasn’t already gone. Although frankly, I was pleasantly by how long DuBois stayed. The only last thing to say – overness caps. I managed to have under my employment several workers who were never going to make it on the big stage. As well as the departed Akima Brave and Kid Toma, American Elemental, Flemmy Lemming, Phenomenal E and Sam Baker were all capped at C+. I say that, but it may not be fact, as I think that I’d have added Suzue Katayama and The Eagle to that list if they weren’t higher than that in other areas that they worker. DuBois was capped at B+, but that is no excuse for his criminal under use at DaVE – 11 matches and just one win in six months. That’s no way to treat the 2009 Young Worker of the Year. Thanks for reading – and you know I’ll be back.

Eay , I agree that you are indeed a legend on these boards. I nhave never seen someone be so dedicated with one diary for so long, truly amazing... I really hope you come back for a new 2007 diary as I will be there for sure reading...thank you for this and see you in 2007!!!!!

Archived