United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, Akima Brave beating Emilio (C) which won’t be repeated again, and Mean Jean Cattley beating Kid Toma (C+), before we opened the TV show with a match. [COLOR="Blue"]Japanese Dragon vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match The champion was out first to easily beat his Japanese colleague with an Explosion Suplex at 4.28. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Hoshino gets on the mic and declares that Team Japan are officially the best in the business after last weeks Main Event, but is interrupted by Samoan Machine. He reminds Hoshino who won the International Challenge, and says that the way he sees it, its 1-1 between them. He recommends a decider, at USPW Across the Coast, where he takes on Hoshino for the World Title. Hoshino agrees, but only on one condition – if he wins, no-one in Team Samoa will get another shot at his title. Samoan Machine pauses to accept (A), before begin blindsided by Sun Tzu, who is being led on by Suzue Katayama. Samoan Machine is driven into the wall (C+), before the heels disappear as Machine’s Samoan colleagues arrive. Samaon Machine brushes himself down, looking like he means business (B+). [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] Lemming was out with American Elemental, but that just drew Giant Redwood out, angry over his defeat last week. He levelled Lemming with a clothesline, distracting the ref enough to allow Steel to hit American Elemental with a low blow, getting the pin at 5.37. [I][COLOR="blue"]Brock Steel beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The heels went for stereo chokeslams on the faces (C), before Steel took the mic and told Joss Thompson that he was next on his list (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E vs Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama[/COLOR] Think that this’ll be the last Team Japan vs Team Canada bout for a while, as Phenomenal E and Flanders really couldn’t get going as a team, and Tzu pinned Phenomenal E with a Bomb of War at 5.46. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu and Suzue Katayama beat Clifford Flanders and Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The Canadians argued after the match, neither wanting to take the blame for defeat, and they stormed away leaving Hernandez looking on exasperated (C). We then went out back to where Hoshino was with Tzu and Katayama. He said that he had been generous by allowing Samoan Machine a shot at his title, but now he wanted something back, and said he wanted to ensure that the next shot at the Tag Team Titles went to his new tag team, Sun Tzu and Katayama (B-). We then cut over to Melody Cuthill, who had found Juanita Head, and sarcastically asked her where her dominant tag team was now. Head charged towards Cuthill, but she deftly sidestepped the rush, and left the locker room chuckling to herself (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs The Eagle[/COLOR] A good match between these two swiftly ended when Cattley attacked Zimmy to leave The Eagle DQ’d at 6.47. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat The Eagle [/COLOR]by DQ (B-)[/I] Cattley bailed from the ring as Zimmy beckoned him in, but he was having none of it and left to the back (C+). Samoan Machine then came out to declare he knew that Team Japan would do anything they could to wear him down before Across the Coast, but he’s ready for the challenge (A). Hoshino was out with Narato, and took a seat by commentary for the Main Event, saying that he’d keep a very close eye on this one (A). [COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Very good match between these two – Akima, Samoan Machine, Narato and Hoshino are really our four go to guys at the moment. The match was very even, until a slip by Narato allowed Samoan Machine to lock in his Unbreakable Sleeper. Hoshino rushed the ring but was pushed away by the ref, but gave Narato the distraction needed to poke Samoan Machine in the eye to break the hold. As Hoshino continued the distraction Narato grabbed a chair and entered the ring. He went to strike, but Akima Brave entered the ring through the crowd, and pulled the chair from Narato’s hands. As the Japanese man turned, Samoan Machine reapplied the Unbreakable Sleeper, and as Hoshino tried to enter the ring Akima Brave pulled him away. Narato went again for the eye poke, but Samoan Machine would not give up, and Narato tapped out at 15.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Samoam Machine was left victorious in the ring, as the announcers hyped up the fact that he could be the man to take the title off Hoshino (A). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A sell out of 2,000, more record viewers, and we matched show rating with both TCW and SWF. Not only that, by fans are salivating at the prospect of seeing Samoan Machine challenge Eisaku Hoshino in a week and a half for the USPW World Title. Post show it was also announced that Akima Brave would be taking on Kazuma Narato as well, and Sun Tzu and Katayama have been given a shot at the Tag Team Titles. It’s been a while since we went to New Englansd, so we ran a show there on Saturday in front of 1,915 people, with the following results: Sun Tzu and Katayama beat Back in the Day (C) Giant Redwood beat Kid Toma (C-) Zimmy Bumfhole and Clifford Flanders beat Juanita Head and The Eagle (C+) Eisaku Hoshino beat Akima Brave in a non title match (C+) Overall Rating C+ Samoan Machine did not take part in the event as he was flying over to Japan where he retook the GCG Openweight Championship. Announced for Tuesday: Samoan Machine vs Japanese Dragon Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato Captain USA vs Sun Tzu Clifford Flanders vs Jacob Jett Flemmemental and Future Wave vs Giant Redwood, Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel

A sell out of 2,000, more record viewers, and we matched show rating with both TCW and SWF. Not only that, by fans are salivating at the prospect of seeing Samoan Machine challenge Eisaku Hoshino in a week and a half for the USPW World Title. Post show it was also announced that Akima Brave would be taking on Kazuma Narato as well, and Sun Tzu and Katayama have been given a shot at the Tag Team Titles. It’s been a while since we went to New Englansd, so we ran a show there on Saturday in front of 1,915 people, with the following results: Sun Tzu and Katayama beat Back in the Day (C) Giant Redwood beat Kid Toma (C-) Zimmy Bumfhole and Clifford Flanders beat Juanita Head and The Eagle (C+) Eisaku Hoshino beat Akima Brave in a non title match (C+) Overall Rating C+ Samoan Machine did not take part in the event as he was flying over to Japan where he retook the GCG Openweight Championship. Announced for Tuesday: Samoan Machine vs Japanese Dragon Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato Captain USA vs Sun Tzu Clifford Flanders vs Jacob Jett Flemmemental and Future Wave vs Giant Redwood, Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] As usual, two dark matches, Akima Brave beating Barry Kingman (C+), and Juanita Head beating Emilio in a hard fought contest of non-clickyness (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine vs Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] The show opened with Samoan Machine taking just 2.45 to make Japanese Dragon tap out to the Unbreakable Sleeper. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Machine took the mic after the match, and said that he just did what Hoshino did last week – but he did it quicker (A). This brought out Hoshino, who said that defeating his weaker countrymen proved nothing, but he will return the favour, by beating Kid Toma in the Main Event tonight (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] A rematch from the last PPV, and it really helped that the crowd were so stoked from the last segment. Suzue Katayama ran out to assist Narato, and he made the pin at 5.47 following a Kyoto Drop. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Narato dropped a knee into Ed’s face after the match, and it was only when Akima Brave rushed out did the assault stop, with Akima helping Ed out back (B-). We then cut backstage where Melody Cuthill, Fiona Flame and Cherry Bomb were enjoying some (fizzy) drinks backstage. They were there for girly chat, and looked as if they were thoroughly enjoying themselves (C+). The American Patriots then came down to the ring, flags waving, and announced that they would uphold the honour of America by beating Tzu and Katayama in two days time at Across the Coast to retain their Tag Team Titles (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Captain USA vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] These two were never going to put on a long match, but it just took Tzu 2.38 to follow a headbutt up with a Bomb of War for the win. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu beat Captain USA[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Tzu and Katayama celebrated over the fallen champion, making gestures to suggest that they’d be the next holders of the tag belts (C+). We then cut backstage to where Phenomenal E was storming around looking for Clifford Flanders. When he found him he demanded to know why he didn’t come out and help him earlier when he was being attacked. Flanders said he was preparing for his match, to which Ed responded that he obviously didn’t care about anyone else but him. He challenged Flanders to a match at Across the Coast, to which Flanders shrugged, and agreed to (C). We then cut over where the ladies were enjoying themselves, when Juanita Head charged in and started destroying everything in her sight, be it tables, TV sets, or the girls themselves. A scene of destruction was left by the time Head was done (C). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Jacob Jett[/COLOR] Flanders looked a little distracted, but got the job done in 4.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Jacob Jett[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Flanders manager, Hernandez, called out Phenomenal E, asking him to pull out of the match in two days so they can work as a team again. Ed turned down the offer, saying that there was only one man ever in that team, and he wanted no further part in it (C). That part of the show dragged. The four faces were out to the ring for the next match, and spent time on the mic hyping their PPV matches with their opponents (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental and Future Wave vs Giant Redwood, Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel[/COLOR] As this match went on the commentators went through the matches from this one for Thursday – Joss Thompson vs Brock Steel, Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley and Flemmemental vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle. By the time they’d finished that Brock Steel had pinned American Elemental at 6.32. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood, Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel beat Flemmemental and Future Wave [/COLOR](C+)[/I] After the match Hoshino came down to the ring to brag that he was so confident, he had told his colleagues to take the rest of the night off. They have left the arena, leaving just him, but he said he’d still beat Kid Toma, and anyone else who dared make their way down (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match My goodness, Hoshino rocks. He made Toma look far better than he is, before getting him to tap out to the Deathlock STF at 6.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Kid Toma[/COLOR] (A)[/I] Samoan Machine came out and locked eyes with Hoshino, who raised his title above his head triumphantly as the show ended (A*) [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] As usual, two dark matches, Akima Brave beating Barry Kingman (C+), and Juanita Head beating Emilio in a hard fought contest of non-clickyness (C). [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine vs Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] The show opened with Samoan Machine taking just 2.45 to make Japanese Dragon tap out to the Unbreakable Sleeper. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Japanese Dragon[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Machine took the mic after the match, and said that he just did what Hoshino did last week – but he did it quicker (A). This brought out Hoshino, who said that defeating his weaker countrymen proved nothing, but he will return the favour, by beating Kid Toma in the Main Event tonight (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Phenomenal E vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] A rematch from the last PPV, and it really helped that the crowd were so stoked from the last segment. Suzue Katayama ran out to assist Narato, and he made the pin at 5.47 following a Kyoto Drop. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Narato dropped a knee into Ed’s face after the match, and it was only when Akima Brave rushed out did the assault stop, with Akima helping Ed out back (B-). We then cut backstage where Melody Cuthill, Fiona Flame and Cherry Bomb were enjoying some (fizzy) drinks backstage. They were there for girly chat, and looked as if they were thoroughly enjoying themselves (C+). The American Patriots then came down to the ring, flags waving, and announced that they would uphold the honour of America by beating Tzu and Katayama in two days time at Across the Coast to retain their Tag Team Titles (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Captain USA vs Sun Tzu[/COLOR] These two were never going to put on a long match, but it just took Tzu 2.38 to follow a headbutt up with a Bomb of War for the win. [I][COLOR="blue"]Sun Tzu beat Captain USA[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Tzu and Katayama celebrated over the fallen champion, making gestures to suggest that they’d be the next holders of the tag belts (C+). We then cut backstage to where Phenomenal E was storming around looking for Clifford Flanders. When he found him he demanded to know why he didn’t come out and help him earlier when he was being attacked. Flanders said he was preparing for his match, to which Ed responded that he obviously didn’t care about anyone else but him. He challenged Flanders to a match at Across the Coast, to which Flanders shrugged, and agreed to (C). We then cut over where the ladies were enjoying themselves, when Juanita Head charged in and started destroying everything in her sight, be it tables, TV sets, or the girls themselves. A scene of destruction was left by the time Head was done (C). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Jacob Jett[/COLOR] Flanders looked a little distracted, but got the job done in 4.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Jacob Jett[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Flanders manager, Hernandez, called out Phenomenal E, asking him to pull out of the match in two days so they can work as a team again. Ed turned down the offer, saying that there was only one man ever in that team, and he wanted no further part in it (C). That part of the show dragged. The four faces were out to the ring for the next match, and spent time on the mic hyping their PPV matches with their opponents (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental and Future Wave vs Giant Redwood, Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel[/COLOR] As this match went on the commentators went through the matches from this one for Thursday – Joss Thompson vs Brock Steel, Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley and Flemmemental vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle. By the time they’d finished that Brock Steel had pinned American Elemental at 6.32. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood, Mean Jean Cattley, The Eagle and Brock Steel beat Flemmemental and Future Wave [/COLOR](C+)[/I] After the match Hoshino came down to the ring to brag that he was so confident, he had told his colleagues to take the rest of the night off. They have left the arena, leaving just him, but he said he’d still beat Kid Toma, and anyone else who dared make their way down (A*). [COLOR="blue"]Kid Toma vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non title match My goodness, Hoshino rocks. He made Toma look far better than he is, before getting him to tap out to the Deathlock STF at 6.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Kid Toma[/COLOR] (A)[/I] Samoan Machine came out and locked eyes with Hoshino, who raised his title above his head triumphantly as the show ended (A*) [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

2,000 people saw a good start to the show, before it really begun to drag. Then Hoshino showed why he ruled, and pulled out a fabulous Main Event. I’m sure one day the Japanese feds will take another look at him, but while I’ve got him I’m going to make the best out of him! Two days now till the debut of another new USPW PPV – Across the Coast. USPW Across the Coast Flemmemental vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle Akima Brave vs Kazuma Narato Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley Clifford Flanders vs Phenomenal E American Patriots (c) vs Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu for the USPW Tag Team Titles Joss Thompson (c) vs Brock Steel for the USPW National Title Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Samoan Machine for the USPW World Title Jimmy P got given his TCW debut last night – and picked up a victory over former hardcore champion Grunt. Please don’t push him. Please. Meanwhile on Wednesday Christian Faith took the SWF World Heavyweight Title off Runaway Train. On a show only 1/3 of the US gets to see. Nice. Bizarrely, after the show the rumours started going round that Richard Eisen and Christian Faith have had a falling out, so don’t be too surprised if Barry wins the title back at the next PPV.

2,000 people saw a good start to the show, before it really begun to drag. Then Hoshino showed why he ruled, and pulled out a fabulous Main Event. I’m sure one day the Japanese feds will take another look at him, but while I’ve got him I’m going to make the best out of him! Two days now till the debut of another new USPW PPV – Across the Coast. USPW Across the Coast Flemmemental vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle Akima Brave vs Kazuma Narato Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley Clifford Flanders vs Phenomenal E American Patriots (c) vs Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu for the USPW Tag Team Titles Joss Thompson (c) vs Brock Steel for the USPW National Title Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Samoan Machine for the USPW World Title Jimmy P got given his TCW debut last night – and picked up a victory over former hardcore champion Grunt. Please don’t push him. Please. Meanwhile on Wednesday Christian Faith took the SWF World Heavyweight Title off Runaway Train. On a show only 1/3 of the US gets to see. Nice. Bizarrely, after the show the rumours started going round that Richard Eisen and Christian Faith have had a falling out, so don’t be too surprised if Barry wins the title back at the next PPV.

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Across the Coast[/FONT][/SIZE] One dark match saw Kid Toma beat Japanese Dragon (C-), but they didn’t click at all. We then got a backstage segment from Brock Steel, saying he was so much better than the worthless small runts running round USPW, pointing at Emilio as he passed (C+). The show opened with a hype video for the Main Event (A*), before the tag champs were out, flags and all, to represent USA (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]American Patriots (c) vs Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Well, the American Patriots run as champions was always going to be short before I could find suitable replacements. And here they were, Sun Tzu pinning Whistler after a Bomb of War at 4.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu beat American Patriots [/COLOR]to win the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] The new champions celebrated (C+), before Phenomenal E was out for the next match. Mainstream Hernandez tried to convince him out of the match, but was pushed away, so the match took place (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Phenomenal E[/COLOR] A boxer versus a high flyer was unlikely to ever tear the roof off, so was kept short as Flanders won after piledriving Ed to the mat at 7.01. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Redwood and The Eagle were outback with their manager, Elise Remmington, telling Flemmemental that they would pay for messing with them (C+). We then cut over to Flemmemental who were ready to go to the ring, when Future Wave came up to them to wish them all the best (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle[/COLOR] Giant Redwood dominated the early portion of this match, but when The Eagle was tagged in he ended up being isolated. Redwood twice tried to re-enter, but only ever made it half way over the ropes before being dropkicked out by American Elemental. With no-one to help The Eagle, Flemmy Lemming applied the Suicide Solution to get the submission victory at 5.48. [I][COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental beat Giant Redwood and The Eagle [/COLOR](C+)[/I] A furious Redwood finally got into the ring, but by then faces were quickly out of there. Instead he got to take out his anger on The Eagle, picking him up for a Giant Chokeslam before storming off (C). We then got a video recap of Joss Thompson winning the National Title last PPV (C+), before the champion was down to the ring to declare himself open to all comers, once he disposes of Steel (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Even match this one, until Steel took the ref out on purpose, a tactic he’s used several times in recent weeks. He was surprised when the save came from Emilio, leaving Steel on the back foot and open to a Clean Cutter from Thompson at 8.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Brock Steel[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Emilio was quick to leave the ring, but he was caught backstage for a quick interview. He said that Steel decided to mock him before the event, saying that he was small and insignificant – well he proved himself more than that, as he cost Steel the National Title (B-).Cherry Bomb then came to the ring with Melody Cuthill and Fiona Flame to announce to the crowd that they had a special interlude for them – a ball room gown contest (B-)! Midway through the contest Juanita Head charged out, and threw Flame and Bomb (Flaming Bomb? There’s a tag name!) out of the ring and beckoned a ref down for an impromptu contest with Melody Cuthill (B). [COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill vs Juanita Head[/COLOR] Head was all over Cuthill, who had difficulty fighting in her evening wear. It was just as well that there were two very unhappy women at ringside to help her out, allowing her to set up for the Melodic Tune at 5.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill beat Juanita Head[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The ring cleared, before Zimmy Bumfhole came down to the ring. He said he didn’t know why he had to beat Cattley two PPV’s running, but he was quite happy to do so. He knew that the two victories that he was getting set him up to meet whoever won the Main Event for the World Title. This drew Cattley out, saying that the winner of this match would be searching for the World Title next, but the winner would be him (B). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] I really wish that these two could put on a better match than this – I really think that they should be able to. Nevertheless this was by far the longest match so far, which Cattley won after a low blow into a Mood Swing at 15.32. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley beat Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cattley took the mic, and declared himself the better man, the man who was now free of Zimmy and after the World Title (B). Hoshino was then out with Narato, telling him that he would need to find a new contender, after he dashes all of the Samoans hopes by defeating Samoan Machine later. But first he would watch from the back while Narato showed us that he too was better than anyone from that small collection of islands (A). We then got a video of Brave and Narato’s past meeting together (B+), before Akima joined Narato for the match. [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Great match – we knew it would be and left the two men alone to show off there stuff, no interference, just the two men giving it their all. In the end it was a clean win from Narato with the Kyoto Drop at 17.44, gaining revenge for their last meeting. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Akima Brave[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Samoan Machine was then shown backstage, telling the world that Hoshino thought that he was on a pedestal and better than anyone else, and he was the man to bring him crashing to the ground (A*). Cut to Hoshino, who laughed off that suggestion, saying he would be glad to be finally rind of the Samoans after this match (A*). Replay of the opening video (A*), and then: [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Samoan Machine[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Awesome match, they absolutely tore it up. Neither man would give an inch, and both desperately fought off each other’s submission moves. Kazuma Narato was the first to the ring, but was instantly ejected by the ref, a decision enforced by Akima Brave. Sun Tzu was out next, but it turned out he was only providing distraction for Katayama, who threw Hoshino her tag title. He drove it into Samoan Machine’s skull, but it didn’t take him off his feet. A second strike made him wobble, but still he wouldn’t fall. Hoshino struck one more, before laying the title on the floor and hitting an Explosion Suplex on Machine onto the title, knocking his opponent out. At last he could make the pin, retaining his title at 27.42. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Samoan Machine[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (A)[/I] [I]Overall Rating B+[/I]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]USPW Across the Coast[/FONT][/SIZE] One dark match saw Kid Toma beat Japanese Dragon (C-), but they didn’t click at all. We then got a backstage segment from Brock Steel, saying he was so much better than the worthless small runts running round USPW, pointing at Emilio as he passed (C+). The show opened with a hype video for the Main Event (A*), before the tag champs were out, flags and all, to represent USA (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]American Patriots (c) vs Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Well, the American Patriots run as champions was always going to be short before I could find suitable replacements. And here they were, Sun Tzu pinning Whistler after a Bomb of War at 4.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu beat American Patriots [/COLOR]to win the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] The new champions celebrated (C+), before Phenomenal E was out for the next match. Mainstream Hernandez tried to convince him out of the match, but was pushed away, so the match took place (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders vs Phenomenal E[/COLOR] A boxer versus a high flyer was unlikely to ever tear the roof off, so was kept short as Flanders won after piledriving Ed to the mat at 7.01. [I][COLOR="blue"]Clifford Flanders beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Redwood and The Eagle were outback with their manager, Elise Remmington, telling Flemmemental that they would pay for messing with them (C+). We then cut over to Flemmemental who were ready to go to the ring, when Future Wave came up to them to wish them all the best (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle[/COLOR] Giant Redwood dominated the early portion of this match, but when The Eagle was tagged in he ended up being isolated. Redwood twice tried to re-enter, but only ever made it half way over the ropes before being dropkicked out by American Elemental. With no-one to help The Eagle, Flemmy Lemming applied the Suicide Solution to get the submission victory at 5.48. [I][COLOR="blue"]Flemmemental beat Giant Redwood and The Eagle [/COLOR](C+)[/I] A furious Redwood finally got into the ring, but by then faces were quickly out of there. Instead he got to take out his anger on The Eagle, picking him up for a Giant Chokeslam before storming off (C). We then got a video recap of Joss Thompson winning the National Title last PPV (C+), before the champion was down to the ring to declare himself open to all comers, once he disposes of Steel (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson (c) vs Brock Steel[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Even match this one, until Steel took the ref out on purpose, a tactic he’s used several times in recent weeks. He was surprised when the save came from Emilio, leaving Steel on the back foot and open to a Clean Cutter from Thompson at 8.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Joss Thompson beat Brock Steel[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Emilio was quick to leave the ring, but he was caught backstage for a quick interview. He said that Steel decided to mock him before the event, saying that he was small and insignificant – well he proved himself more than that, as he cost Steel the National Title (B-).Cherry Bomb then came to the ring with Melody Cuthill and Fiona Flame to announce to the crowd that they had a special interlude for them – a ball room gown contest (B-)! Midway through the contest Juanita Head charged out, and threw Flame and Bomb (Flaming Bomb? There’s a tag name!) out of the ring and beckoned a ref down for an impromptu contest with Melody Cuthill (B). [COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill vs Juanita Head[/COLOR] Head was all over Cuthill, who had difficulty fighting in her evening wear. It was just as well that there were two very unhappy women at ringside to help her out, allowing her to set up for the Melodic Tune at 5.39. [I][COLOR="blue"]Melody Cuthill beat Juanita Head[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The ring cleared, before Zimmy Bumfhole came down to the ring. He said he didn’t know why he had to beat Cattley two PPV’s running, but he was quite happy to do so. He knew that the two victories that he was getting set him up to meet whoever won the Main Event for the World Title. This drew Cattley out, saying that the winner of this match would be searching for the World Title next, but the winner would be him (B). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] I really wish that these two could put on a better match than this – I really think that they should be able to. Nevertheless this was by far the longest match so far, which Cattley won after a low blow into a Mood Swing at 15.32. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley beat Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cattley took the mic, and declared himself the better man, the man who was now free of Zimmy and after the World Title (B). Hoshino was then out with Narato, telling him that he would need to find a new contender, after he dashes all of the Samoans hopes by defeating Samoan Machine later. But first he would watch from the back while Narato showed us that he too was better than anyone from that small collection of islands (A). We then got a video of Brave and Narato’s past meeting together (B+), before Akima joined Narato for the match. [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Great match – we knew it would be and left the two men alone to show off there stuff, no interference, just the two men giving it their all. In the end it was a clean win from Narato with the Kyoto Drop at 17.44, gaining revenge for their last meeting. [I][COLOR="blue"]Kazuma Narato beat Akima Brave[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Samoan Machine was then shown backstage, telling the world that Hoshino thought that he was on a pedestal and better than anyone else, and he was the man to bring him crashing to the ground (A*). Cut to Hoshino, who laughed off that suggestion, saying he would be glad to be finally rind of the Samoans after this match (A*). Replay of the opening video (A*), and then: [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino (c) vs Samoan Machine[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Awesome match, they absolutely tore it up. Neither man would give an inch, and both desperately fought off each other’s submission moves. Kazuma Narato was the first to the ring, but was instantly ejected by the ref, a decision enforced by Akima Brave. Sun Tzu was out next, but it turned out he was only providing distraction for Katayama, who threw Hoshino her tag title. He drove it into Samoan Machine’s skull, but it didn’t take him off his feet. A second strike made him wobble, but still he wouldn’t fall. Hoshino struck one more, before laying the title on the floor and hitting an Explosion Suplex on Machine onto the title, knocking his opponent out. At last he could make the pin, retaining his title at 27.42. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Samoan Machine[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (A)[/I] [I]Overall Rating B+[/I]

5,569 people, and a record 3,961 buys kept me very happy, considering I was unwise enough to compete with a SWF PPV (Faith retained over Runaway Train). For the first time ever we have broken into “B-“ popularity levels in the South East, led by some great performances by Eisaku Hoshino. Mean Jean Cattley announced after the show that he was also signing with CCW, but is unfortunately still an unknown in Canada. I really can’t see him being used properly. NOTBPW has risen to Global, but fortunately I’ve long had a non-aggression pact with them. Which if I remember rightly was put in place so they’d keep their mits off Marc DuBois. Announced for Tuesday: Samoan Machine vs Masked Beast Emilio vs Juanita Head Future Wave vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu (c) vs The American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Eisaku Hoshino vs Phenomenal E in a non title match

5,569 people, and a record 3,961 buys kept me very happy, considering I was unwise enough to compete with a SWF PPV (Faith retained over Runaway Train). For the first time ever we have broken into “B-“ popularity levels in the South East, led by some great performances by Eisaku Hoshino. Mean Jean Cattley announced after the show that he was also signing with CCW, but is unfortunately still an unknown in Canada. I really can’t see him being used properly. NOTBPW has risen to Global, but fortunately I’ve long had a non-aggression pact with them. Which if I remember rightly was put in place so they’d keep their mits off Marc DuBois. Announced for Tuesday: Samoan Machine vs Masked Beast Emilio vs Juanita Head Future Wave vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu (c) vs The American Patriots for the USPW Tag Team Titles Eisaku Hoshino vs Phenomenal E in a non title match

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, American Elemental beating Jacob Jett (C+), before Brock Steel beat Japanese Dragon (C). Think that’s the third time I’ve put those two non-clickers together. [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine vs Masked Beast[/COLOR] The show opened with last week’s unsuccessful World Title challenger easily making Masked Beast tap out to the Unbreakable Sleeper at 3.31. They didn’t click. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Masked Beast[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Samoan Machine took the mic, and said that he believed that last week he was going to become the people’s new champion before Across the Coast. Even at the start of the bout, he still thought he was going to win – that was until the new Tag Champions came out and ruined the match. He was not truly beaten that match, and he demanded a rematch (A*). Out came Hoshino, with the Tag Champs at his side. He flashed his ****y smile, and then reminded Samoan Machine of the agreement that he made three weeks ago – if he lost this would be the last Samoan challenge for his title. Like it or not, he lost, and he will not get a rematch. Samoan Machine tried to plead his case, but Hoshino cut him off, saying that a deal was a deal – he would honour it, and Samoan Machine would never get another title shot (A*). Next were some stills from the PPV showing Emilio cost Brock Steel the National Title match from Across the Coast (C+), before he was out to face Juanita Head. [COLOR="blue"]Emilio vs Juanita Head[/COLOR] These don’t click – and looking carefully at my notes we’ve done this before, so I should have been warned (in fact reading back through this, it was just 3 weeks ago that I ran this in the dark). Anyway, Brock Steel was out to put us out of our misery, attacking Emilio for the DQ at 6.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Emilio beat Juanita Head[/COLOR] by DQ (C-)[/I] Emilio fought toe to toe with Brock Steel, but slowly had to back down to the bigger man. He stomped away on Emilio when Joss Thompson came from out back and jumped Steel, who was eventually forced from the ring (C+). We then cut backstage to the ex-champion American Patriots, who had a large, imposing looking man with them. Captain USA introduced him as Sir Adam, and said that he was trying to get this honourable gentleman into wrestling, which seemed to impress his partner, Whistler (B). We then played the ending of the Flemmemental / Redwood and The Eagle match from Across the Coast, which saw Giant Redwood chokeslam his partner after his lost the match (C). The two were out together, uncomfortably, while their manager Elise Remmington tried to encourage them. We cut backstage to where Emilio was with Joss Thompson thanking him for his help earlier, but Thompson had to prise himself away to join Zimmy for his match (B). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle[/COLOR] It turns out that Redwood and The Eagle have no chemistry – think I must have missed that message earlier. Not that it was to matter, as they didn’t co-operate at all in this match, Redwood trying to show his colleague how it was done. Which apparently involves showboating, falling over a prone opponent and then being rolled up for the pin at 5.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]Future Wave beat Giant Redwood and The Eagle[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Redwood couldn’t believe it, and matters weren’t particularly helped by The Eagle entering the ring and mocking him. So he got another chokeslam for his troubles (C), before Remmington declared that she was going to stick with just one client now – Giant Redwood (C). We went backstage to Brock Steel, who said that Emilio allying himself with Joss Thompson was not going to work – he’s just joined up with another weakling, who’s still a target for him. He will prove himself by destroying both men, and taking what is rightfully his – the USPW National Title (B-). Backstage and the Tag Champs were being given some last minute encouragements from their leader, Hoshino (B), before coming down to the ring for their first defence. [COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu (c) vs The American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Sun Tzu’s the future, the American Patriots are the past, leading to Tzu getting the pin after a rake to the eyes followed by a Bomb of War to Captain USA. 4.45 and no-one got tired! [I][COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu beat The American Patriots[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Sir Adam charged out from the back, ripping his top off, and headed towards the ring before being cut off by Whister. While Sir Adam yelled about the cheating that occurred, he was ushered to the back by the ex-champs (B). Mean Jean Cattley was then shown backstage, and applauded Hoshino for seeing off Team Samoa – but he’s got to find a new challenger. Cattley said that he was the man – the man who beat Zimmy Bumfhole last week, and the man who can challenge for the USPW World Title (A). This brought Zimmy over, who asked Cattley what that proved – he was now 1-1 with Zimmy, not exactly World Title form. Cattley pushed Zimmy away, and told him there were no other options, to which Zimmy asked “What about me?” Cattley laughed, and walked away, saying “1-1, remember, 1-1” (B-). Out to the ring came Eisaku Hoshino, shaking his head all the way. He asked if ZImmy Bumfhole and Mean Jean Cattley were really the best challengers that USPW could come up with – both having lost a PPV match in the last five weeks. He said that no-one can touch him, and tonight’s match would just be a little showcase of his skills (A). [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino vs Phenomenal E [/COLOR]in a non title match Hoshino dominated, but then begun to have a little difficulty with Ed’s high flying attacks. He regrouped to ground his opponent, and took the win with a pin after an Explosion Suplex at 7.57. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Hoshino stood in the ring triumphantly, title held high, as the show went off air (A*). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] Two dark matches, American Elemental beating Jacob Jett (C+), before Brock Steel beat Japanese Dragon (C). Think that’s the third time I’ve put those two non-clickers together. [COLOR="Blue"]Samoan Machine vs Masked Beast[/COLOR] The show opened with last week’s unsuccessful World Title challenger easily making Masked Beast tap out to the Unbreakable Sleeper at 3.31. They didn’t click. [I][COLOR="blue"]Samoan Machine beat Masked Beast[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Samoan Machine took the mic, and said that he believed that last week he was going to become the people’s new champion before Across the Coast. Even at the start of the bout, he still thought he was going to win – that was until the new Tag Champions came out and ruined the match. He was not truly beaten that match, and he demanded a rematch (A*). Out came Hoshino, with the Tag Champs at his side. He flashed his ****y smile, and then reminded Samoan Machine of the agreement that he made three weeks ago – if he lost this would be the last Samoan challenge for his title. Like it or not, he lost, and he will not get a rematch. Samoan Machine tried to plead his case, but Hoshino cut him off, saying that a deal was a deal – he would honour it, and Samoan Machine would never get another title shot (A*). Next were some stills from the PPV showing Emilio cost Brock Steel the National Title match from Across the Coast (C+), before he was out to face Juanita Head. [COLOR="blue"]Emilio vs Juanita Head[/COLOR] These don’t click – and looking carefully at my notes we’ve done this before, so I should have been warned (in fact reading back through this, it was just 3 weeks ago that I ran this in the dark). Anyway, Brock Steel was out to put us out of our misery, attacking Emilio for the DQ at 6.36. [I][COLOR="blue"]Emilio beat Juanita Head[/COLOR] by DQ (C-)[/I] Emilio fought toe to toe with Brock Steel, but slowly had to back down to the bigger man. He stomped away on Emilio when Joss Thompson came from out back and jumped Steel, who was eventually forced from the ring (C+). We then cut backstage to the ex-champion American Patriots, who had a large, imposing looking man with them. Captain USA introduced him as Sir Adam, and said that he was trying to get this honourable gentleman into wrestling, which seemed to impress his partner, Whistler (B). We then played the ending of the Flemmemental / Redwood and The Eagle match from Across the Coast, which saw Giant Redwood chokeslam his partner after his lost the match (C). The two were out together, uncomfortably, while their manager Elise Remmington tried to encourage them. We cut backstage to where Emilio was with Joss Thompson thanking him for his help earlier, but Thompson had to prise himself away to join Zimmy for his match (B). [COLOR="blue"]Future Wave vs Giant Redwood and The Eagle[/COLOR] It turns out that Redwood and The Eagle have no chemistry – think I must have missed that message earlier. Not that it was to matter, as they didn’t co-operate at all in this match, Redwood trying to show his colleague how it was done. Which apparently involves showboating, falling over a prone opponent and then being rolled up for the pin at 5.50. [I][COLOR="blue"]Future Wave beat Giant Redwood and The Eagle[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Redwood couldn’t believe it, and matters weren’t particularly helped by The Eagle entering the ring and mocking him. So he got another chokeslam for his troubles (C), before Remmington declared that she was going to stick with just one client now – Giant Redwood (C). We went backstage to Brock Steel, who said that Emilio allying himself with Joss Thompson was not going to work – he’s just joined up with another weakling, who’s still a target for him. He will prove himself by destroying both men, and taking what is rightfully his – the USPW National Title (B-). Backstage and the Tag Champs were being given some last minute encouragements from their leader, Hoshino (B), before coming down to the ring for their first defence. [COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu (c) vs The American Patriots[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Sun Tzu’s the future, the American Patriots are the past, leading to Tzu getting the pin after a rake to the eyes followed by a Bomb of War to Captain USA. 4.45 and no-one got tired! [I][COLOR="blue"]Suzue Katayama and Sun Tzu beat The American Patriots[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Sir Adam charged out from the back, ripping his top off, and headed towards the ring before being cut off by Whister. While Sir Adam yelled about the cheating that occurred, he was ushered to the back by the ex-champs (B). Mean Jean Cattley was then shown backstage, and applauded Hoshino for seeing off Team Samoa – but he’s got to find a new challenger. Cattley said that he was the man – the man who beat Zimmy Bumfhole last week, and the man who can challenge for the USPW World Title (A). This brought Zimmy over, who asked Cattley what that proved – he was now 1-1 with Zimmy, not exactly World Title form. Cattley pushed Zimmy away, and told him there were no other options, to which Zimmy asked “What about me?” Cattley laughed, and walked away, saying “1-1, remember, 1-1” (B-). Out to the ring came Eisaku Hoshino, shaking his head all the way. He asked if ZImmy Bumfhole and Mean Jean Cattley were really the best challengers that USPW could come up with – both having lost a PPV match in the last five weeks. He said that no-one can touch him, and tonight’s match would just be a little showcase of his skills (A). [COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino vs Phenomenal E [/COLOR]in a non title match Hoshino dominated, but then begun to have a little difficulty with Ed’s high flying attacks. He regrouped to ground his opponent, and took the win with a pin after an Explosion Suplex at 7.57. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Hoshino stood in the ring triumphantly, title held high, as the show went off air (A*). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

2,000 sell out, and a reasonable show. Sir Adam (aka Prince Adam) was introduced to the TV audience, while his previously planned tag partner Masked Beast, got squashed in the opener. Meanwhile, talking about Tag Teams, it seems that The Eagle and Giant Redwood will not be tagging together again – especially as they have a match next week! Hoshino refused rematch calls from Samoan Machine, and again looked impressive in the Main Event. And, for the first time ever, we broke 50,000 viewers! Kid Toma arrived late for the second time this month, and after picking up a fine previously, has now been suspended for a week. Competition wise we matched SWF’s show rating, but TCW beat us out, with Eric Tyler taking the International Title off Tank Bradley for his second reign. He is also in his fifth Tag Title reign with RDJ as Raw Power. At NOTBPW, they’re boosting their roster, signing CGC’s Ryan Powell, Young Leo (Danny Delicious), Dirty Frank and Ace Alexander, and referee Mathew White, stolen back off TCW after they stole him many years ago. Jungle Jack has signed a new contract with DaVE after going 59-58 in his first term, with two Brass Knuckles reigns (ended by Big Cat Brandon and Grease Hogg). At USPW, Ryu Kajahara (who is doing all our live road agenting) and Akima Brave have both signed new deals. Akima at a level I was loath to give him. Announced for Tuesday: Giant Redwood vs The Eagle The American Patriots and Sir Adam vs Back in the Day and Juanita Head Masked Beast vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non-title match

2,000 sell out, and a reasonable show. Sir Adam (aka Prince Adam) was introduced to the TV audience, while his previously planned tag partner Masked Beast, got squashed in the opener. Meanwhile, talking about Tag Teams, it seems that The Eagle and Giant Redwood will not be tagging together again – especially as they have a match next week! Hoshino refused rematch calls from Samoan Machine, and again looked impressive in the Main Event. And, for the first time ever, we broke 50,000 viewers! Kid Toma arrived late for the second time this month, and after picking up a fine previously, has now been suspended for a week. Competition wise we matched SWF’s show rating, but TCW beat us out, with Eric Tyler taking the International Title off Tank Bradley for his second reign. He is also in his fifth Tag Title reign with RDJ as Raw Power. At NOTBPW, they’re boosting their roster, signing CGC’s Ryan Powell, Young Leo (Danny Delicious), Dirty Frank and Ace Alexander, and referee Mathew White, stolen back off TCW after they stole him many years ago. Jungle Jack has signed a new contract with DaVE after going 59-58 in his first term, with two Brass Knuckles reigns (ended by Big Cat Brandon and Grease Hogg). At USPW, Ryu Kajahara (who is doing all our live road agenting) and Akima Brave have both signed new deals. Akima at a level I was loath to give him. Announced for Tuesday: Giant Redwood vs The Eagle The American Patriots and Sir Adam vs Back in the Day and Juanita Head Masked Beast vs Eisaku Hoshino in a non-title match

Giant Redwood vs [B]The Eagle[/B] - [I]The Eagle is sooo much better.[/I] The American Patriots and Sir Adam vs Back in the Day and Juanita Head - [I]Unsure here[/I] Masked Beast vs [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] in a non-title match - [I]Do you really need to ask?[/I] What time are you in the game? I kinda lost track lol.

Giant Redwood vs [B]The Eagle[/B] - [I]The Eagle is sooo much better.[/I] The American Patriots and Sir Adam vs Back in the Day and Juanita Head - [I]Unsure here[/I] Masked Beast vs [B]Eisaku Hoshino[/B] in a non-title match - [I]Do you really need to ask?[/I] What time are you in the game? I kinda lost track lol.

[I]It's 2010 that I'm in for all those who have lost track![/I] Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] One dark match saw Emilio and Flemmemental beat Brock Steel, Phenomenal E and Jacob Jett (C+), before Steel took out his frustrations by beating down all three of his opponents (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]Giant Redwood vs The Eagle[/COLOR] Partnership officially over. That’s what happens when you take a Giant Chokeslam three weeks running. This one lasted 4.51. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood beat The Eagle [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Mean Jean Cattley comes out, waiting for the crowd to stop booing before starting on the mic. He tells them that they can boo all they want, but the next challenger to Hoshino should have actually won at Across the Coast – making himself the perfect candidate. Zimmy Bumfhole comes out to refute this, and they begin to argue as to who has the better qualifications to meet Hoshino (B). The champion comes out, and says that he’s heard enough bickering, but it is true, someone must face him at the next PPV – after all people pay good money to see him beat people. Indignant looks are waved away, as Hoshino says that they must prove their worth, not against one another but in separate matches. He said Jillefski had set up a rematch between Akima Brave and Kazuma Narato for tonight, but he’s now cancelled that, which has left both wrestlers free for matches. Therefore, Akima Brave will take on Man Jean Cattley, while Narato will take on Zimmy Bumfhole, and any losers will not be considered for title shots. He meanwhile, will be giving the crowd another showcase of his skills later, by taking out the Masked Beast (A). Once cleared they were replaced by the American Patriots with Sir Adam, for his TV in ring debut (B). [COLOR="blue"]The American Patriots and Sir Adam vs Back in the Day and Juanita Head[/COLOR] Sir Adam was left to show off in this match, and pinned Sanders after a Dragon Slayer at 5.31. Sounds impressive, but it’s really just a variation on an Explosion Suplex, done by a larger man. [I][COLOR="blue"]The American Patriots and Sir Adam beat Back in the Day and Juanita Head[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Akima Brave was on promo duty backstage, saying that he didn’t like his matches being mucked around with. However, when he won later, Hoshino would have to start realising that be he Samoan or not, he deserved another shot at the World Title (B). Danny Jillefski then announced that next show Emilio and Brock Steel would fight to determine the number one contender to Joss Thompson’s National Title (C), to which Emilio got in a quick hype (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Masked Beast vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non-title match Easy match for Hoshino, an Explosion Suplex after 2.58 finishing it. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Masked Beast[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Hoshino then announced to the crowd that he’d be taking a back seat and enjoying the matches following featuring Zimmy Bumfhole and Joss Thompson. He paused, looked at a ring hand, and quickly corrected himself, splurting out “Cattley” before leaving slightly embarrassed (B+). Mean Jean Cattley then came out, and had the presence of mind to work with Hoshino’s slip, telling him that he better remember his name – it’s the next name on the World Championship (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Competitive match – these two stand at 1-1, with Akima having the PPV victory. Cattley took the lead overall, with a Mood Swing at 11.10. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley beat Akima Brave[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Zimmy was out after the match, saying that he would prove himself equal to anything that Cattley could do, and urged Narato out to start the match as soon as possible (A). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Longer match this one, but very entertaining. Narato missed a Kyoto Drop, and when Zimmy set up for the Bumfhole in One the Tag Champs charged from out back to attack him, causing the DQ at 13.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] by DQ (B)[/I] The three Japanese men laid into Zimmy Bumfhole, before Joss Thompson and Flemmemental joined the fray. The brawl continued, and by the end of it Sun Tzu had put Flemmy Lemming through a table, but Zimmy had given Narato a legit bloody nose (B-). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

[I]It's 2010 that I'm in for all those who have lost track![/I] Tuesday – [FONT="Arial Black"]USPW On the Move[/FONT] One dark match saw Emilio and Flemmemental beat Brock Steel, Phenomenal E and Jacob Jett (C+), before Steel took out his frustrations by beating down all three of his opponents (C+). [COLOR="Blue"]Giant Redwood vs The Eagle[/COLOR] Partnership officially over. That’s what happens when you take a Giant Chokeslam three weeks running. This one lasted 4.51. [I][COLOR="blue"]Giant Redwood beat The Eagle [/COLOR](C+)[/I] Mean Jean Cattley comes out, waiting for the crowd to stop booing before starting on the mic. He tells them that they can boo all they want, but the next challenger to Hoshino should have actually won at Across the Coast – making himself the perfect candidate. Zimmy Bumfhole comes out to refute this, and they begin to argue as to who has the better qualifications to meet Hoshino (B). The champion comes out, and says that he’s heard enough bickering, but it is true, someone must face him at the next PPV – after all people pay good money to see him beat people. Indignant looks are waved away, as Hoshino says that they must prove their worth, not against one another but in separate matches. He said Jillefski had set up a rematch between Akima Brave and Kazuma Narato for tonight, but he’s now cancelled that, which has left both wrestlers free for matches. Therefore, Akima Brave will take on Man Jean Cattley, while Narato will take on Zimmy Bumfhole, and any losers will not be considered for title shots. He meanwhile, will be giving the crowd another showcase of his skills later, by taking out the Masked Beast (A). Once cleared they were replaced by the American Patriots with Sir Adam, for his TV in ring debut (B). [COLOR="blue"]The American Patriots and Sir Adam vs Back in the Day and Juanita Head[/COLOR] Sir Adam was left to show off in this match, and pinned Sanders after a Dragon Slayer at 5.31. Sounds impressive, but it’s really just a variation on an Explosion Suplex, done by a larger man. [I][COLOR="blue"]The American Patriots and Sir Adam beat Back in the Day and Juanita Head[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Akima Brave was on promo duty backstage, saying that he didn’t like his matches being mucked around with. However, when he won later, Hoshino would have to start realising that be he Samoan or not, he deserved another shot at the World Title (B). Danny Jillefski then announced that next show Emilio and Brock Steel would fight to determine the number one contender to Joss Thompson’s National Title (C), to which Emilio got in a quick hype (C+). [COLOR="blue"]Masked Beast vs Eisaku Hoshino[/COLOR] in a non-title match Easy match for Hoshino, an Explosion Suplex after 2.58 finishing it. [I][COLOR="blue"]Eisaku Hoshino beat Masked Beast[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Hoshino then announced to the crowd that he’d be taking a back seat and enjoying the matches following featuring Zimmy Bumfhole and Joss Thompson. He paused, looked at a ring hand, and quickly corrected himself, splurting out “Cattley” before leaving slightly embarrassed (B+). Mean Jean Cattley then came out, and had the presence of mind to work with Hoshino’s slip, telling him that he better remember his name – it’s the next name on the World Championship (B-). [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Competitive match – these two stand at 1-1, with Akima having the PPV victory. Cattley took the lead overall, with a Mood Swing at 11.10. [I][COLOR="blue"]Mean Jean Cattley beat Akima Brave[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Zimmy was out after the match, saying that he would prove himself equal to anything that Cattley could do, and urged Narato out to start the match as soon as possible (A). [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole vs Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] Longer match this one, but very entertaining. Narato missed a Kyoto Drop, and when Zimmy set up for the Bumfhole in One the Tag Champs charged from out back to attack him, causing the DQ at 13.34. [I][COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] by DQ (B)[/I] The three Japanese men laid into Zimmy Bumfhole, before Joss Thompson and Flemmemental joined the fray. The brawl continued, and by the end of it Sun Tzu had put Flemmy Lemming through a table, but Zimmy had given Narato a legit bloody nose (B-). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

A 2,000 sell out, with both Zimmy and Cattley staying in the title picture, and Sir Adam picking up his first win. We stayed at the 50,000 mark, but this time SWF put on a much better show, headlined by Squeeky McClean just coming up short in a World Title match against Christian Faith (I’m sure those two have great chemistry, as they always deliver). At TCW there was another title change, Matt Sparrow losing the All Action Title to Freddy Huggins – the 14th match they’ve had together this year, and Freddy’s 9th reign. Last month when I went to New England I actually meant to go to the Mid Atlantic, as I haven’t been there for ages, so finished off the month with a trip there. [I]Giant Redwood beat The Eagle (C) Clifford Flanders beat Kid Toma (C+) Flemmy Lemming beat Samoan Machine by DQ (C+)[/I] The DQ was caused by Clifford Flanders who attacked Samoan Machine during the match [I]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Brock Steel (C+) Overall Rating C+[/I] Unsurprisingly it resulted in a financial loss, to end the month. Dewey Libertine has signed for TCW as their new ref. And a quick check in the editor reveals Hoshino’s South East overness – 100%!

A 2,000 sell out, with both Zimmy and Cattley staying in the title picture, and Sir Adam picking up his first win. We stayed at the 50,000 mark, but this time SWF put on a much better show, headlined by Squeeky McClean just coming up short in a World Title match against Christian Faith (I’m sure those two have great chemistry, as they always deliver). At TCW there was another title change, Matt Sparrow losing the All Action Title to Freddy Huggins – the 14th match they’ve had together this year, and Freddy’s 9th reign. Last month when I went to New England I actually meant to go to the Mid Atlantic, as I haven’t been there for ages, so finished off the month with a trip there. [I]Giant Redwood beat The Eagle (C) Clifford Flanders beat Kid Toma (C+) Flemmy Lemming beat Samoan Machine by DQ (C+)[/I] The DQ was caused by Clifford Flanders who attacked Samoan Machine during the match [I]Zimmy Bumfhole beat Brock Steel (C+) Overall Rating C+[/I] Unsurprisingly it resulted in a financial loss, to end the month. Dewey Libertine has signed for TCW as their new ref. And a quick check in the editor reveals Hoshino’s South East overness – 100%!

Archived