The Ultimate Alt Pack #1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/TheUltimateAltPack_Pic.jpg

After a few people suggested it, I've compiled every pic so far in the Alternate picture thread into one big pack to download.

I've got rid of any that weren't good enough quality wise or are too similiar to each other and also included the default pics.

The Ultimate Alt Pack #1

*Thanks to the legend that is bobinc for hosting so it's now a reliable download :)*

If I've missed any, please let me know and of course thanks goes to all the people that made the alts but if any of the people that did alts don't want theirs included then let me know and i'll take them out :).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 of those pictures are mine, in that main picture.. :D

I lol'd at the Tiger Fuyuki costume .. It never gets old.. Thank you Ben for compiling and sharing this pack, this has to be this years most appreciated pack. Also I would like to thank you EVERYONE who have made alts from the day one, and thank also those who have requested those alts.

I for one love doing these alts for anyone who requests them; The more diverse and insane the request, the better.

Great work guys, great great work. Let's keep the community this way. :)

Having this pack available sure as heckfire made it easier for Adam should he feel so inclined, anyway.

It'd make it even easier if someone compiled a list of everybody who submitted pictures into the pack, otherwise I still have to go through all the threads making sure I have permission from everyone.

I get an error message on Rapid Share:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

:confused:

For some reason, rapidshare only let it download 10 times from the link but hopefully I'll get it reuploaded and edit the link soon.

You might want to edit that link out of the first post, otherwise people will repeatedly point out that it doesn't work (again, and again, and again...).

If someone can get me a working link I can try to have it up on bobinc.net by the end of the day. I know benjacko has asked about it, but I don't have the file.

A hefty pack indeed. A tip though to those who like doing cornellverse mods. To only include images not already part of the regular cornellverse data. This will not only help decrease the size of the files but will also make it easy to tell what is new and what is not. I mean every game comes with the cornellverse like it or not, so why have people download the entire picture database they already have to just get the few extra pictures you added. (not a shot at this, a general notice to all cornell modders) :cool:

A hefty pack indeed. A tip though to those who like doing cornellverse mods. To only include images not already part of the regular cornellverse data. This will not only help decrease the size of the files but will also make it easy to tell what is new and what is not. I mean every game comes with the cornellverse like it or not, so why have people download the entire picture database they already have to just get the few extra pictures you added. (not a shot at this, a general notice to all cornell modders) :cool:

.. well.. it IS supposed to be ultimate..

;)

The big problem we've got is the numbering system. So many conflicting values by having even 1 extra picture, we should probably try and reach some sort of consensus as we're already miles out of whack. Start titling alts by what they feature? "Darryl Devine_altHeadband" perhaps?

Archived