And on that note Im thinking of pushing Kentucky Bill..thoughts?

I've been slowly becoming a fan of Kentucky Bill lately. He's fairly cheap, young, with pretty solid entertainment and performance skills for a youngster. The one flaw he has is he's not actually good at anything outside of those two areas, but if you can stick with him long enough to get his brawling up a notch then one good feud can get him rolling.

Maybe do something with him and his friend Nicky Champion.

In my 07 game they served as a lower level tag team (though this is partially due to Nicky Champion showing about zero signs of anything resembling potential.)

Worked out pretty well... and Elwood eventually started to turn into a passable wrestler.

Happy Elwood is one of the real surprises in my USPW game. He spent the first three years jobbing to anybody and everybody, his record was something like 3-40, but his skills and (in USPW, more importantly) popularity kept improving and a couple years later he's now an Upper Midcarder with the TV title.

Happy Elwood is one of the real surprises in my USPW game. He spent the first three years jobbing to anybody and everybody, his record was something like 3-40, but his skills and (in USPW, more importantly) popularity kept improving and a couple years later he's now an Upper Midcarder with the TV title.

Thanks for the info.

Archived